/ng/ Nioh General

The guy who won it all edition

pastebin.com/aUkgEegD new stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JARVqV3cujk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for William the Handsome.

Need help with Abyss floor 27, I'm summoning.

3rd for best spirit

yep

on my way

nice

I'm gonna base my characters on William and Nekomata in MonHun World.

huh Im searching

no suitable matches

Is that you? Someone is trying to join me.

Nekomata is a homie. I'm glad they bitched out and didn't kill him or Hanzo off.

shit I didnt see the skeleton man from behind

Is William partly Yokai?

Are drops of decay just normal items or they disappear after leaving abyss? I really underestimated how pricy defiling is.

>fighting elephant bird on abyss

gonna try again if you're up for it

no he just has a waifu and a billion animals preventing him from dieing

you keep them, just like anything else
its only defiled gear that you lose

coming

They never intended to.

in case you didn't know, offering items over lv 150 is hella profitable now, maybe that would alleviate the burden somewhat.

i can just nuke demon king revealed for assloads of amrita, only thing i need are drops

If you could only get one ghost blowjob, would it be from surshuh or mothwife?

Jesus. Thanks dude. No clue why I suddenly had your spirits though

M O T H

Does Hino-Enma count?

Thank you so much, I almost lost my Dragon Sword with Flying Swallow skill damage. If you want, I can drop it for you later.

mildly subtle bait

now get to pvp battle of skill I want to try more of the tonfa

Not bait, I'm just in shock still. I meant Flowing Shadow.

Ieyasu is grey as fuck in DLC3
it's only been 5 years how the hell did he lose all his color that quickly it's not like he's knows the meaning of stress or meeting family expectations

sheeit i thought you were trying to make me farm hayabusa for another 100 years to get flying swallow as a droppable skill

more like 15ish

the guy only has a year left historically

I'm getting really tired of fighting Shige

man tonfa is pretty fun in pvp

nothing like screwing up a Katana fag's timing with the various moves

IZA

Mad doggo gonna SLOW YOU so he can IAI YOUR FACE OFF

That's true to an extent, but you only need to be against two enemies for it to become relevant, and even against one it lets you buff, set traps etc. before getting the stab.
Of course this is all just more evidence pointing towards how wonky the balance became due to the changes and how awkward they handled it.

We really should be making images or something about all the weapons, guardian spirits, and their uses

no we don't, those images are usually shit

dude this shit is already complex, I'd rather point people to the OP then constantly retell things discussed forever

I am honorable too
>Roaring Gun musket round to the face
>Hammer the shit out of him
>Throw ninjitsu shit at him
>Throw tar too because fuck it why not
>Beat him with a hand cannon blast as he was charging me
"Amazing Swordplay"

>man this depiction of tadakatsu is pretty cool I guess
>he's walking slow as fuck!
>he don't block for shit either, and takes hitstun straight up
>this should be ea-HOLY SHIT
that no-startup dash stab gets me every time because i get so complacent with this motherfucker

>thought the new Odachi thrust move to be just another Stinger from dmc
>mfw looking closely at the stance it's really similar to Saitou's Gatotsu
Horree fuck

its honestly how KT views a good duel in this game

its also the reason why they still give you range weapons and items in Battle of skill pvp

What do I do against Nine-tailed fox? My damage was fine but now I do nothing to her. Her tails block any view of her attacks and if they don't slam down and one-shot you the arena-wide tail sweep will. Or the instant claws from the front. I get that this is the last boss and all but what the fuck

block, thats what I did she only has that dash grab and only really uses it if you're far

Yeah, that boss is retarded. You can't see shit with all those tails blocking the camera. I don't even want to think about fighting that on WotW or WotN.

>Flying Swallow
Wait wait wait. What do you mean?

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't such a damage sponge

I'm on WotW. It sucks, trust me.

How much damage Flame Dragon does on a full ninjutsu build?
Does it get bonuses from thrown weapon x2?
Thing looks absolutely gorgeous.

Are there more hairs on NG+x?

>All this time has passed
>Frontline armor is still the best looking armor

Everything looks GOAT but the pants, I swap them for the ninja Hakamas every time. I just love armor with poofy legs, I don't know why.

>spear got a crazy frontal charge that gets damage bonuses from all thrust gear and cool as fuck running spin attack
>axe got some irrelevant shit not even worth using

Im Level 23 right now and Im making offerings at the moment. Does Level make a big difference with weapons and armor? Should I be insta-trashing all shit between Lvls 1-10, regardless of the rarity?

spear, sword, and kusa got great new shit

axe got shafted hardest but odachi basically only got a good long range poke, to be fair 2kat getting masamune's move is pretty cool

I got really lucky with this thing.

How do i use a Guardian Spirits special attack during Living Weapon mode?

odachi's new poke is actually really good too, huge range and good damage, it feels like enemies can't deal with it for shit
2kat skills are fun but not terribly viable compared to the rest

same way you activate LW

Is the sword skill good then?

>Almost 3000 ATK
Jesus. My best stuff barely reaches 780.

>1kat main for basically entire game
>finally get around to trying odachi
>dat high stance strong attack

goddamn it there goes my proficiency score being exclusively towards 1kat

please respond!

Post Wirriams.

It's going to be over 3k once I reforge all the stats I want onto it but it's still not even at full power then.

not so fast there champ, its getting nerfed next patch

I'm surprised to see someone else use Red Demon chest with Ebony legs. It looks really well, IMO.
I combine it with black gauntlets and boots(if possible with red linings or details) to balance out the colours.

Are Jude Mathis and William the foremost scholars in Metaphysical Sexology? I hear they will soon co-author a study titled "Dicking the Ghost: Ethereal Boning Theory and Practical Applications."

You cheese stuff like that with crit lw

yes, sell it all or thrash it in the shrine. every weapon with lower attack than yours = thrash.
when you reach way of the strong and demon/wise/nioh you will need a lil more cautios with the items. in way of the samurai? nah.
level doesnt make a big difference with weapons. dont waste too much gold you will need it later.

>that Finders, Keepers mission
>literally chase a retarded taunting turtle around

what

It's a great set but
>wearing a full set instead of combining pieces from multiple different ones to create your own unique look
Do you even samurai fashion?

You have sold me to use odachi.

youtube.com/watch?v=JARVqV3cujk

It happened to me with Yatagarasu. That coat is too good to pass up.

aw shit 1.19

>I'm a faggot and won't use refashion
>next patch
you mean now!

That fucking OVA is so good. Completely outdoes the series in every way.

Another good OVA is Ninja Scroll but I had to fap before watching it. Too much teets.

No

It really is

Gross

for all the bathing william does, he never washes his face

You only need two parts to get the coats though, you can mix it up with the rest. Some combinations look great when you purposefully don't use the coat though. I don't have a pic myself but I was recently rocking the Genius Strategist Garb with Bowman Hakama and it matches perfectly.
Are you quoting yourself? Obviously I meant using refashion.

you are gross

William looks pretty good without facial hair. But I find it best when he has a little.

Here it is, I've actually been running this since before the DLCs. I discovered it and stuck with it ever since.

What is that on your right item slot?

Im quite partial to Yukimura's final armor

its Quite detailed

The armor design in this game is top-notch. Even the starting armor sets look cool enough to mix and match stuff with. I especially love the Ronin headpiece. Bowman's headpiece (kasa) is awesome too.

>they actually went for "bros before hoes" ending
based

>Some combinations look great when you purposefully don't use the coat though.
That is true, I wish they added an option to avoid getting the coats when using legs and chest of the same set just like how you can now hide the shoulder belt.

Did they "fixed" the fast Odachi attack in Patch 1.19?

TOO EXPENSIVE

I've got a full set of Champion of Tosa from going through The Last Samurai. Only, it's all divine. Is the chance of it becoming ethereal increased the more floors you do in the abyss? I'm only on floor 13 and just beat Ninetails on WotW (what a fucking hoot that was)
Times like this I wish we had some proper data mining

It's for the best

Just normal fire shot. I keep it for dealing with the small slimes.

How do I know if Ive gotten my Guardian Spirits final ability?

Thought it might have been something new. Goes to show I've never used onmyo.

It isn't greyed out and there isn't a spirit level requirement underneath it