/palg/ - Paladins General

loli champs edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC2TLOD-gUs
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/9/95/Tyra_Skin02_SP_Intro_2.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to have Fernando's company so that we may prepare for the upcoming spooky festivities together!

How the fuck do we fix Kinessa, Strix and Talus? Objectively the most badly designed Champs in the game.

Reminder to afk in unwinnable games because your own personal performance does nothing for your MMR, better for you to not waste your energy

Be careful! I bite back.

>How the fuck do we fix Kinessa, Strix
git gud

Ahem.
I've come once again, to remind everyone, that Drogoz is still the best husband, he always was, and always will be. No matter how much Hirez changes the game, no matter how much they'll push their redesigns, no matter how much champions will theybadd, Drogoz will always be the best. Always.

Threadly reminder!

Vvgo. I made a mistake in my sentence. But that doesn't change the fact that he is still the best husband, and the most beautiful creature in the game!

What about TP loss?

Put ash at the top.

How much TP you win or lose is decided the moment the match is made, your performance does nothing to increase or decrease the change

What about placements? Was the whole 'your placements are based on your performance' thing just a ruse?

Their winrates are far below everybody else's. It's not a matter of gitting gud.

But personal performance does affect gold rewards and experience payout.
So even if you're getting stomped, you should still try to do what you can. If your lucky, you might even be able to surprise people and throw them off for a while.
Better to have fun while losing than to be a shitter who can't accept defeat gracefully (yet still struggle against the inevitable as only Man is able)

resilience needs to affect hook draw-in distance

there's just no dealing with it anymore

She is certain to be the only woman in my heart, the one I will devote my life to protect.
Not a day will pass where I don't make her feel loved like the princess she is, for she is to receive only the purest of affection.

Maybe because the majority of players have aim that's too inconsistent to play a pure marksman character well. They're there for those who can. If they're buffed further, they'd be broken.

REEEE WHY ARE DPS PLAYERS SO FUCKING STUPID?

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS OVER EXTEND!?!?!? HOLY SHIT JUST STAY NEAR THE OBJECTIVE, MOVING UP TOE '''SLOW'''' DOWN THE OTHER TEAM DOESNT WORK WHEN THEY GROUP UP, YOU JUST GET GANGBANGED AND THEN THE OBJECTIVE WILL GET GANGBANGED

Devtalk is up on shittube
Spoiler for Trovald nerfs: Nullify will be affected by Resilience
youtube.com/watch?v=HC2TLOD-gUs

leave kinessa in the dumpster

as long as sha lin is allowed to exist, strix is okay.

>it is a "tank is a total pussy that won't contest the point even on overtime" episode

The only thing they said about placements was that you have really high variance while you're doing them so your wins and loses have a bigger effect on your MMR

That's partially because 90% of players who want to play a sniper in this are shitters who don't actually want to play the game. Think about it, you could be a glorious knight charging at the enemy, using your ult to save your teammates or the objective, or you can be a cowardly sniper whose abilities focus on staying alone and whose ult mostly just makes killing easier. What kind of player picks a sniper?

wow torvald is legit unfun to play against
so is maeve

Dumb Tyra last pickers
What the fuck are you going to do vs a master maeve?
Thats right, feed the entire game because you're too fucking stupid to turn around

I still wonder what their plan for this is because it goes against all game logic that they've had so far lol

grover is the cutest though

But Skye is more normie fast video game fap.

Did the free rotation change what champs you get at the start?
Ive been using drogoz being unlocked at the start as a way to defend blizzfags saying its p2w
If they remove drogoz one of the best champs at beginner level then i cant lowrezdrone anymroe

Ash is only loved by people which take the short bus.

Judging by that sentence you're one of them

>want to play Strix
>the enemy Ash keeps trying to shove her twelve-inch dong down my poor furry throat

what the fuck am I even supposed to do other than hide in spawn

BA GAERWALL! ME BAT BICK!

Maeve buck-tier nerf when?
When will Ying finaly get a massive buff?

yeah newer players start with Cassie, Fernando, Pip, Skye and Viktor with a rotation

I think the old free champs were Cassie, Fernando, Pip, Skye, Viktor, Tyra, Kinessa Drogoz, so if you played back then you keep them

Ying was also free when she came out.

>Maeve buck-tier nerf when?
please no, i like playing maeve

Actually, Ying has a really good winrate on all 3 of her legendaries in OB59. I know, it's weird. But she does. She's a good character.

>Maeve now has damage falloff.
>Ying now has infinite range, but Androxus-level damage falloff.

there.

Pip is a bad heale-

show the items

Actually, Pip's Mega Potion and Catalyst cards have pretty good winrates (46 and 51%). Only Acrobatics is kinda bad (~43%).

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/9/95/Tyra_Skin02_SP_Intro_2.ogg

I cant wait for witch evie to do all kinds of nasty things to me

This year's full Halloween skin will probably be Mal'Damba.

Tyra's default voice is better.

Is Veteran actually a thing that's used?

T. Snekbaby
We all know it will be Evie
Screencap this post so i can prove you wrong

QUICK

POST YOUR PROFILE RIGHT NOW AND BE JUDGED

...have you seen the teaser image? It's a scarecrow, not a witch.

I used it so that I wouldn't have to rely on Pip to heal while in cover because I knew that other options would just be countered by Caut. Was pretty useful for me that game. since I rapidly healed like 150 hp per tick then could jump back into the fight.

First time I've ever actually used it unironically. I'll probably not ever use it that often.

>androxus main
Well, id judge you, but I am that Ruckus main from last thread. So I suppose I am more cancerous

No bully

Ruckus is one of the most fun champs in the game so I don't see why it's cancerous.

But what about that Buck?

>post your profile
You realize that 's not the profile right?

there are two teaser images, one foe maldamba and one for evie

What am I doing wrong? Lost my last 5 games and got demoted from D1.

I haven't played Andro in months actually

Well I'll be damned. I guess they are throwing money at their art department. Explains why balancing has been so shit lately

50/50 balance, my friend.

Shit I am blind, well I have no problems with buck, I played him a lot before the bounce house nerf, and now that he has a higher fire rate I am considering to play him again. Buck is fun

Hi-rez just like making things, not fixing them.

Cowards, again they're playing to not lose, etc.

If they're smart they run Mercy Kill

>pick torv
>never played torv at all
>win
>pick maeve
>terrible maeve player level 5 with her
>win
>pick cassie lian andro w/e
>have decent amount of time and be good with them
>lose
>pick makoa
>straight up win because makoa is broken
what is this game? this game is turning into a MOBA with fps view where rather than aiming other shit is rewarded more

If they were smart they wouldn't pick Tyrable

>rather than aiming other shit is rewarded more
that's what they've been trying to do ever since the closed beta when they got rid of every characters projectile, and it's never going to change since they're making this game for consoles too.

a makoa that can't land hooks is useless though

wtf I hate makoa now

I tend to over predict the opponents movement a lot. Like surely he won't keep running in a straight line and will change direction in the right moment. They usually just do that then I miss and feel dumb.

it is piss easy to land hooks

why do all these fucking streamers turn their graphics to ultra low

I want to watch paladins not runescape

They're snipers. They deserve it.

Thread is dying. Let's have a fashion show walk-off.

Post your best outfit right this instant!

Ash in a sling bikini

He's not bad, he's just buggy as shit. I honestly think heal Pip is better than damage/flank Pip.

You main healer. Either go tank or dps to pull yourself out of the losing streak.

Buck is broken with luminary jenos and field study torv this faggot does not need any buffs his knockback is OP and 450 confirmed damage means a lot. His ult melts anyone and he can go super mario bros to execute the backline.

Buck will always 1v1 you.

You will always 2v1 Buck.

Isn't she the cutest?

okay

nigga if buck jumps on some low hp squishy he can kill him and jump out or even worse pop his ult to clean up your backline
if he is paired up with luminary jenos and field study torv you are fucked
his knockback is retarded

buck is not weak at all

This is Grover, The Wild. Say whatever you like about him, he honestly doesn't mind.

Don't bully me.

waifuposting is for reddit

playing as female characters is for reddit (unless you're a female)

you are like a baby

>ask Pixie if surrender is ever getting fixed
>"You're not supposed to surrender in a game like this."

there's literally a comeback mechanic, what more do you want

>playing the least impactful role in the game

>not using the Rekt weapons

>have a cyka, jaja, or huehue on your team
>match is losing in just a loss in slow motion
>instead of being able to end at 10 min I have to endure 20+ minutes of inevitable defeat

>meet a chill dude that's also competent
>add him
>he's cool
>"hey user why don't you join our discord?"
>"h-haha that's alright thanks"
>keep dodging the question
>he's still insisting
F-frick.

>surrender
kek
Just go AFK
kek