/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #122

How many fingers Obelisk blue sluts deserve edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Bonz will be here in October but he may not actually be unlockable as we thought
>new full box out, too soon to tell if it changes the meta
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

HEROS SUCK

i want to fuck dark magician girl

Konami will fear the samurai

So what are the best cards to choose with those free SR/UR tickets? I'd assume prior event exclusives?

>early thread
kys retard

Yes
Dont lose the chance

I had forgotten how fun it is to stage up. Do 40 ritual summons, use 15 spells/traps in one duel, jump through burning hoops, spam duel level 10s without auto duel. Whew.

Feels good to be able to farm any duelist now with elements unite.

Fuck, I did it. I just bought the promotional DMG card. Thanks for posting her every thread, user.

MADISON MAKES ME AS HARD AS MEGAROCK DRAGON

how much lad?

6$ free shiping. Worth it.

Kylie>Alyssa>Evan>>>>>Madison

who here still buys actual cards? the new legendary dragon decks seem pretty cool

shit taste detected

I'm getting my friends each a deck for christmas. We love board/card games and it would be fun to play at our stores locals against try hard losers. I'm building them each a deck around their favorite types :)

I do
specifically for a blue eyes, red eyes and dark magician deck
always trying to improve them with the latest affordable shit for casual plays
so far, blue eyes is the most consistent, red eyes is crappy, but if you get the right cards it can OHKO
dark magician was the most expensive but with the upcoming dragon decks I'll finally complete it
its still garbage, but at least is fun to play with

Im only buying cards I like. Before DMG, I bought Jirai Gumo and Change of Heart. Probably will end up buying most of Joey cards like Time Wizard and Alligator Sword.

i play the tcg and duel links, kinda excited to try out my new decks for this new banlist tomorrow at locals

you can buy a cuntload of random cards for chips off sellers on ebay. worth it just for the heck of it

>Play Skull Servants on duel network for years
>Manage to make them work most of the time, sometimes an undying giant beat stick just sort of breaks the current meta
>Finally plan on just buying my deck so I can play at the local shop
>Go to make my deck list
>Dueling network has been shut down

Guess I'll never know

I buy cards from the original series but holy fuck some are expensive as shit
chaos emperor and this shit 50 bucks each? forget it

damn you've got me eyeing off the whole jp pack, I can get it for $45AUD on ebay

Woah, so those gems you get for logging in for lots days, and this bingo thing, are all permanent features? they aren't going away any time soon?

dueling network came back, it's called dueling book now

What did she mean by this?

Really BIG deck

Ya but my deck wouldn't be on it right? I spent a long time tweaking it and it worked better than any variant I tried out. Can't remember all the details of it though.

ra's ballsack is getting reprinted in a special edition (circuit break)

really? but it won't reduce its price that much right? at 20 or 25 bucks is still way too fucking much

She wants the bigger monster you have

it will highly reduce the price, since it's a promo it'll be really easy to pull, it'll be 5 bucks at most

fuck I did it lads. I spent $50 on 9 pieces of cardboard that I can't even read

if it wasn't permanent it'd be a lot harder to sell joey's structure deck

What is the difference between signed and unsigned and the third one?

The extra deck fears the Monarch

You only get 5 gems for dupe skills now. They better have increased instead the drop rates or something.

they made farming lv 10s viable and buffed the amount of stones you get per chest by a lot.

>unlock mokuba
>suddenly no reason at all to play gx as all their cards are shit
ebin

As a newbie what do I even get with UR tickets? Barrel dragon seems good.

did zane died?

I got 15 from a rainbow chest off a level 30 earlier so I think they did. Dupe skills should offer a lot though.

Buy a reprint Chaos Emperor, much cheaper than original

No but he went inZane

event cards

Yeah, he become edgy and that caused him cancer
for real

Which ones are event cards?

Oops nevermind, I just looked and even reprints are expensive

Legit watching him become a burnout after graduating was so sad to watch.

>who here still buys actual cards?
Dude, im 22

Is that a yes?

Yeah, none of the GX characters got a happy ending.

Anyone else kind of sad that Jaden LV 40 deck doesn't have his ultimate deck? I mean, where are the Neo-Spacians, Shining Flare Wingman, Bladedge and the many other fusions and Heroes Jaden has? If i remember right the DM Gate got Rewards and Deck updates after a few months. Will the same thing happen here?

For duelist's I can't farm with elements unite or cerberus at lvl 40, even lvl 30 probably, should I duel lvl 10 or lvl 20?

If it really was the ultimate version of his deck it wouldn't have Neos trash in it. Worst thing to happen to heroes.

In the Dub everyone almost everyone died. In the Japanese version, everyone lived except for 1 or 2. And no, Zane is still alive

I have more than 6 decks (Red-Eyes, Kaiju Luna, Dinos, Pendulum Magician, Vanilla Pendulum, Gimmick Puppet, Phantasm Spiral, Gustos, HERO...) and I can't find space in my 3 binders for cards anymore. I need to buy sleeves so I can build my Ice Barrier, Cyberse and Heraldic Beast petdecks too.

Maybe I should just try to sell the useless ones.

lv 50 user, just you wait

super jaden is probably gonna be an event soon

He only need a skill than let him special summon neos whit neo space in the field or some shit like that
Neo-space monster have two problem, needing a lv7 in the field and returning to the deck during the end phase

>take first dive into the next generation pack
>first 10 packs and i get a prismatic card guard
how useful is he outside of just being a 2100 yami yugi beater? love his protection effect but i don't know how often it would actually come in handy

So I was looking into Thunder monsters for Chazz, and I came across Hunders. What's their deal? Can they work on their own with tje current card pool?

His ultimate deck is the Masked HEROes. Neo-Spacian and Neos are shit and I can't believe you need to win a duel with Neos to advance one of the stages.

You can use it to keep in the field some cards, like active his effect to protect toon kingdom isntead of that ugly spell than everyone use, the tribute it to special summon some toon monster

there's too many to list but i would recommend getting darkflare dragon since you can make some pretty neat decks with that card using last gamble
or union attack to farm if you dont have it

probably one of the best cards in the set, i would personally use it on a necrofear deck since it has utility being a fiend that can go up to 2400 with archfiend palabyrinth

Not really, but people try anyway. They're too expensive too, needing 3 whole clears of CK and then SRs from EO.

Is Honesty Neos in this game? If so, that quest should be easy since it's Neos with Honest's wings and a weaker version of it's effect.

Swarming the field for XYZ plays, and not really.

>Go to LD Gate
>Duel LV 10 Duelist
Is that too hard for you?

But still sound stupid forcing me to use the worst ace a YGO protagonist ever had. Even Dark Magician is less useless.

I bet he turned it into a UR gem before he saw that mission

>But still sound stupid forcing me to use the worst ace a YGO protagonist ever had
Just use him in one duel and be done with it. Stop being such a baby

>they actually added the tag force date sim elements
whoah...

When are we going to get Judai's real ace monster?

What does Ojama Go! Do? Is it just a Draw Sense?

Waifu=/=Ace

What an extremely riveting duel.

How can I farm chazz??

With Dark Paladin

What reedemable SRs aren't currently retrievable in any way, and which are worth getting? I don't have Pegasus yet but want to play toons, should I get any of the toon cards? Is toy magician any good? I'll probably end up just getting a 3rd gamma.

Help me refine my gearfried deck bros

Did you buy the warrior starter deck? It has that 700 equip thats anti dragon

Doujins fucking when?

Which one

just like in my japanese cartoons!

The not elemental hero one.

getting toon is pointless, you'd have to spend a ticket on each toon that you'd get for free with pegasus and not just kingdom, unless it's just to skip leveling? toy magician was alright at time of the event, so I wouldn't bet much on it now (the flip isn't activated if you got attacked). shrugs

The one with black luster?

YOU'VE
BEEN
CHAZZED

Thats a box, you want the structure deck with warrirors

Youre so cool master!

>Ojama locks 1 (one) spot of mine
>when it kills my monster the spot stays open
I can't believe people memed me into worry about this

>"master"
>not "boss"

>"Boss"
>Not "Big Bro"

is that the only way to get that equip?

alright poor fucker here

how the fuck do i farm chazz without the super ridiculously expensive farming decks

thanks in advance

Ojama king will block your entire field.

with Ojama Country he'll be 3k attack

Pair this with Ojamagic and he's not even that hard to fuse.

>Alexis' theme music is actually great
Also my main man Jay being mean to other duelists is out of character. Wtf Konami.