>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>FFT is shit

Vanille!

Everyone on ffg is thirty

Final Fantasy itself is thirty

So Machina is absolute shit his stuff does go away on hit. Fucking hell what awful luck.

I've class changed to a Black Wizard and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Shit souls OP
Kill yourself

RAD XIII

I'll get Ayaka easily with my spirit bomb right?

I actually am 30.

Because BE is literally dead, I had some time in between classes to finish up this week's drawfaggotry. It's eh.
Based on that original user who complained that I could be drawing this instead of tranny namedroppers.
Little did he know he was replying directly to me that entire time.

I don't get it

Don't forget it's Mobius Day.

>extra 88 stamina for free
>elixers restore double stamina
>20% better fusion chance
>all areas on Pleiades Lagoon are unlocked

I don't get it

Wizards by nature

you'll get shadow and bediles

tons of them

And the glorious faggot it's based on.

Pic related

Nicely done, I like the attention to detail

Sorry about your shit luck, but that's good news.
Fuck Machina.

>still dull as fuck

I have to use his bsb to give him a radiant shield. This could have been bartz. I guess it's time to save for cloud.

post cute

Draw that banned guy for being literally too sexy for /ffg/

Not the same user, but is the one on the left supposed to be Cid as well?

Now draw Vertias of the Flame and 2B or someone else that uses fixed dice playing street craps or cee-lo

Yeah,with black cowl, genji glove, genji blade, bracer, and excalibur
I was originally going to have it be agrias but the outfit wasn't lewd enough for me so I scrapped it.

Hold on, you drew that? Fucking nice user.

He especially put a lot of detail into the pink dildos, which I guess helps if he has plenty of them around to use as a reference.

>the tranny draws dildos
Yeah man you're totally not mentally ill at all.

No, Gumi changed the rainbow rates after the hack to get their money back.

No reason to visit this place anymore without BE discussion, see you guys next week...maybe.

21 days till this trash deletes itself

BE's closing down. We /ffrk/ now.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Mark my words, I will solo MP Omega
with heavy hit & run abuse

vayne solidor did everything wrong, but if we are talking about the man the myth the legend pic related, then you might be on to something

I'm 30 too
I can not acess to young cunts anymore
This is a sad life

Except for not leveling himself up, maxing out his license grid, maxing out his clan rank, getting the ultimate weapons, getting all Espers, or getting all the abilities, technicks, magicks, etc. Nope, Ashe and friends did that and Vayne got blown completely the fuck out.

Thats nice, now instead of 1 dick your drawins have 2

Wasn't you literally gay or something?

Literally sat there while Fafnir destroyed everything in the wake of Anastasis's death.

Also let me dump your stuff before mods get mad

As a fellow 30 year old dude, I wonder why you want to access young cunts.

>clearly brown roots
I didn't know Ivalice had hair dye

>1 days till this trash deletes itself

>mfw after it expires they give out 4 more motes.

I can

I missed vayne liquidor. He's the TRUE hero

Adding to this group of 3 decades of manliness, I can tell you young cunts want access to me, that user has it backwards.

Very nice dude, I am more partial to your lewder art

Because I rather fap to 2D than fuck a disgusting hag past 25, I fucked a 33yo past week and I could hear echoes of the damned through her cunt and he boobs was like a sac of unforzen meat

What Synergy is there on MP Omega?

t. rydiaposter

you must be fun to be around.

Try harder. My brother is 34 and he still fucks chicks that are like 18-20.

>fap to 2D
>he boobs
>unforzen meat
You're 16 years old aren't you? Stop pretending to be 30.

My dude is probably just stoned. You'll learn about drugs by 30

I fucked a 15 at the start of the summer and before that I could do 18-22 just fine but now I can only get anything from 30+

Its some kind of course I got just after turning 30

Not everyone who is 30 does drugs, what kind of fucked up world do you live in?

Blame my fucking phone, I wish I was 16 but and this point everything is only a downhill

The freedom of being 30 is truly the best part of my life. It's like being a wandering warrior.

Rev up your R5 stops boys

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

Could you normalfags kindly stop talking about sex and FUCK OFF
REEEEEEE

What fucking freedom?
Fear the day you start balding?
Fear losing your job and becoming a homeless?
Fear of aging badly and dying alone?
Fear of looking too fucking pathetic when someone see you coming home with a green haired 16yo girl that could be your fucking daughter and instead is going to be your cum dumpster all night and call you daddy?
I don't even drink but sometimes I should

>chicken knife debut
>first time clear
That was close as fuck

No. At thirty-years-old, I don't want to do any fuckin' drugs. They're not cool and I don't need more of me getting destroyed just 'cause "drugs r kewl let's bang haha." I actually like myself.

Is anyone going to pull on Banner 3? I sort of want to, it looks good, only a couple dupes.

You're a legitimately disgusting human being and I want you to go and stay go.

1)You're a pedophile
2)You're not 30 and if you are you are mentally ill and depressed.

Shhh... Onion Knight is sleeping.

SB used: Zack CSB, Buttz USB

No, no, most of that sluts did guys over 40
And yeah I'm a little depressed

EVERYONE who's pulling is doing it on 3.
That's where all the memes are at.

>everything is only a downhill
How about you stop changing jobs every couple years and actually acquire some wealth? You'll find you have time to take care of yourself like you wish you did for the previous 2 decades you've been conscious. Girls see you as hot fling material, women see you for your wallet and sluts see you as more stable than their baby-daddies and think they can getchya if they sleep with you. But you know better.

Also, how about you add some fruit and vegetable into your DAILY diet. Everyday. Not once a week. Every single day. Apples, spinach, cook a little.

Anyone have stamina for U+ Air Force?

pubs can't into this shit

Those edits still unsettle me enough to send you a (You), please stop posting them.
And he did nothing wrong; what do you think goes against this?

>Being a NPC in a FF game and thus not being impacted by the player's actions is a fault
No user, the fact that he's a fictional videogame character is not the result of his own actions.

He didn't destroy much by every other account in game other than very few lines surrounding an optional late hunt sidequest, so I don't think that stopping it was a major priority on anyone's list especially when he had other significantly more potentially destructive things to stop.

I have to wait till my gift cards I bought come in

If you're asking what freedom comes with a stable life @ 30 then you aren't thirty. And it sounds like you're already scared of all that shit because you're some Hollywood insecure idiot wrapped up in the idea that sex and a good suit is all that matters in life. In which case, yeah, I'm sorry for when you turn 30. Enjoy your alcoholism.

You're a pedophile user. A full-blown retarded pedophile. I legitimately wish you would take your depression all the way and kill yourself.

The one where we all sell drugs to get by and have fun

That's not the point of drugs you doofus. You don't need to get stupid on them

The 2nd run has ended! That took longer than last time, but that's how the die rolls sometimes.

Only if you love me

Threadly reminder that Light Veritas did nothing wrong.

>having fun in RK
>have to stop to burn my 5 raid orbs and some NRG in BE
fuck this is a drag

I do, if you still want people.

The only drugs I take are ones that keep me healthier for taking them. I have zero desire to waste time and money on something that lands me in a hospital for any reason. I don't drink, either. You start learning, as I'd hope you've already begun to understand, that all this shit you kids are idolizing as cool because rich celebrities never grow out of it is actually bad and completely pointless. Alcohol tastes terrible, btw. You know it, but you try to deny it as some sort of acquired taste or you deny you're dependent on it already.

> not having a nox instance set up to burn NRG to tmr farm without refilling

Fafnir literally shapes the very weather of Ivalice, causing terrible flooding in the already devastated holy land.
Among the body count is the religious leader Leeha, and many other terrorized residents and refugees of Bur-Omisace.

It was so strong, that none before could ever even defeat it. Only seal it off for good.
Despite being entirely Vayne's fault for releasing this terrible beast, he did NOTHING to prevent its rampage.

And "it wasn't THAT wrong because not that many people died" is not an argument for it not being wrong at all.

I have a nice job and a home, fruits and vegetables help with mood?
I run and lift but don't help at all

The thing is, I had a job a car and a home at 20 and said freedom but I did nothing with such freedom and now I'm getting old and busted and all the women on my life left me empty as fuck

>Projecting alcoholism onto my post
Uhh? Where did I mention alcohol? That shit's nasty. I've had a liter in my freezer for almost 2 months barely touched. I like the high ground you've built for yourself though where you have convinced yourself that your life experiences are the end all be all

Fuck off retard this is a thread for final fantasy not your literal actual blog

My life experiences are life experiences.
Why would you take drugs, if we go back to your main point?

I'm not saying that it wasn't a problem at all lad, just that it was fairly low on the list of priorities at the time. Something that's only killing a relatively small number of people in a small location must by necessity be ignored in favor of the larger issue that has the potential to fuck up entire nation and their entire section of the world, and that's just in the relatively short-term. He didn't have unlimited resources, and thus could not possible have attended to every little thing that was an issue in Ivalice. The death of the kiltias (which wasn't even direct his fault, Bergan's actions there were likely his own) and all of the issues that it caused was necessary and we're much better for Ivalice than the alternative.