I told you fucks to sell ETH right at the peak and go back to BTC, you didn't listen

I told you fucks to sell ETH right at the peak and go back to BTC, you didn't listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
youtu.be/eThVi1mhJjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but fampai, i did

But it hasn't dropped and won't tho? I've got a large postion in both btc and eth but you fudders are really firing my synapses. Are you the dopecoin guy? Be honest with me and cleanse your soul.

I literally feel sick that there are BTC shills who don't want people to get rich off ETH when it inevitably starts mooning after BTC ETF fails on the 30th.

How can you fucks be so bitter?

take what you want from this visualization

from what I have been able to see, when all the vertical lines do the same thing, there will be a rebound in the opposite direction

so yeah, I'm thinking that Ether is going to dip sooner than later

jesus, the delusion

yes i am still holding a little eth

horizontal*

especially since the bottom ones, the most "sensitive", are showing downward movement

I literally feel sick that there are shills who don't want people to get rich off pooled mortgage CDOs when it inevitably starts mooning after Lehman Brothers releases earnings on the 30th.

t. Richard Fuld in 2007

like, when the horizontal lines do the same thing and they line up perfectly vertical

take about mid 2016 to now, how the hills are at ~1:00

right at this crazy Ether activity, they line up at exactly 12:00

.....so maybe we're at the 13th hour?

>reading 4d charts like a clock

Why would BTC fail? explain.

>trying to rely purely on luck to get rich

you're gambling

I'm trying to count cards

okay, I want you to know how fucking stupid you are

basically, what you're saying, is that
>pic related
is completely pointless and useless and the person who invented it is a moron because it's not 100% accurate

you should NOT be trading cryptocurrencies

you are the LAST person who should be

ETH is the most stable coin out there right now. It's literally just hovering etween 49 and 51 for days.

I know because I have it set up to buy at 49 and sell at 51 every fucking time. So I am making great profits on this. Wouldn't sell it for the world friend.

We've just reached maximum pump on BTC and are heading back to $850.

Recommended strategies:
1) if you hold USD -- short position on BTCUSD
2) if you hold BTC -- sell BTC and follow strategy 1
3) if you hold ETH -- long position on ETHBTC

that sounds like a really good idea. where do you set up buy/sell orders?

Holy fuck do you have no idea how counting cards works

holy fuck do you have no idea how analogies work

>after BTC ETF fails

Everyone knows its going to fail this time dumbo

it already did

It's scary how this guy looks like me and makes me depressed at the same time on how ugly I am

bitcoin is dead, admit it . lol at these confirmation times to transfer bitcoin between exchanges it takes half a day, fiat currency probably moves faster

You need a bot to do this. Just stop orders can't be stacked like that.

what is lighting fag

Pretty simple without a bot if you're watching charts like hawks - it's crypto so volatility should should have you doing so with any significant position.

I've watched every high happen the last 4 days with ETH (alerts set too). I see my sell order go, and pop on my exchange and set my buy. Pretty straight forward, and caught the dump every time.

>yfw sell at peak
>keeps peaking
>/\$20+
>tfw can't rebuy

wont be implemented in 2017 nignog

This
get out of BTC before the ETH failure and the hardfork. Cash out in fiat or USDT if you don't want to take risks or go ball deeps on ETH if you want to get rich quick.
Don't listen to his TA is a meme, nobody ever does that.

ETF failure*

thiserino

Sell? What are you smoking? Im buying biweekly so that I have large enough amount to stake and get income in perpetuity.

TO THE MOON FAGGOT

sorry, my TA?

BTC didnt fail the 30th because of the ETF, it was quick dump, and in fact it went up after the dip, it literally shacked the ETF off and didnt gave a fuck.

The recent downtrend was due Roger Soros Ver and Jihad Wu treatening with their BUcoin garbage.

Now that BU is clearly a waste of time and will get nowhere, the FUD is disapearing and everyone that hedged under alts seem to be coming back home.

Of course massive pumps can happen. I made big money with Bitstar the other day but its not worth the risk unless you bought those coins for pennies when they were flat. After the first pump its a gamble. The coins can delisted at any time tho so its always a gamble to hold alts but sometimes you get lucky and it pays off.

I guess ETH will eventually pump again but dont get it twisted, BTC is the crypto reserve gold.

good advice retard eth moon now

You think the ETF will have an impact?

The Winklebros one had because they are famous, but who cares about this one again?

Oh wait it got rejected. Wasn't it the 30th the decision?

Anyway, seems like there wasnt a big dump.

Who knows if this correction "was it". and now we keep going up.

As predicted, bitcoin is going up. Literally no one gave a fuck about that ETF.

Some bullshit

>whats raiden?

Meoww! Bonk! Weeee! Splat!

>as predicted, bitcoin is going up

Right back to where it was priced some 3 years ago. Mighty fine investment vehicle you fucking weebs have stumbled upon.

>comparing a small peak that lasted days vs the current scenario where 1000 is the new floor
stay poor

>depends on segwit
>still a year off
yeah, nah

friend you're going to learn the new meaning of floor once the contentious hardfork takes place, and then you'll have to guess which one will be the minority chain.

If there is a hardfork BTU will get dumped as people will recieve free BTU in their pockets.

All whales (except Roger Ver which refuses to sign the address to make the bet with Loaded) support BTC and not BUchina.

Whales will dump, crashing BTC.
Buggy Unlimited will crash by itself since devs are technologically incompetent.
Attacking miners will learn the lesson next time they have the great idea of going against the economic majority.

Protip: In order to recieve the free BUcoins in case of a split, you will have to need to be holding the BTC in your wallet, if you are holding them anywhere else you will not recieve the free BUcoins. This incentives people to not panic sell for altcoins or USD and keep hodling, so you can dump the BUcoins for free BTC.

satoshi was indeed a genius.

and the part you left out - does the network actually work? with BU it would since core won't budge. kind of hard for people to keep buying BTC if their transactions never confirm.

Hollywood loves ethereum look at this show clip for proofs. Many millions yet to be made.

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680

Except he's rich, smart and his confidence = handsomeness.

Please let these be for playing and unfinished, not for show off.

>sell at 51
>buy back at 49
>sell at 51
>buy back at 49
>sell at 51
>buy back at 49
>sell at 51
>ETH leaves the planet and you sold out for a 2% profit

Are you trolling or just a braindead reddit moron?

Majority of bitcoin transactions today are already offline, including all exchange action.

There's no problem with bitcoin whatsoever. Real bitcoin usage is far from full blocks. Blocks become full unorganically when Roger Ver is spamming the network to push his agenda.
Pay the proper fee and blame miners that don't activate segwit.

It was a flash dump because everyone was exuberantly hyped the fuck up about moon btc going places n shiet... then people started to realise there weren't any more good news incoming, just increasing lag, increasing fees and a potential hardfork. Then, all these people that had only bought due to FOMO and HYPE started closing positions and moving dough to other assets.

Long term bitcoin probably will keep appreciating in value. Short term it might still be overvaled. Medium term, it'll also take hits if/as the odds of a hardfork (appear to) increase.

At any rate, bitcoin probably can't sustain long pumps while the BU fud is still on, so after the latest rise I guess the only possible way is down, which might mean more value for alts.

Just gonna leave this here...

youtu.be/eThVi1mhJjQ

Bitcoin isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
The transaction time problem will probably create a slow exodus.

ETH might be the next thing just because of momentum who knows. I certainly wouldn't call it more stable.
Hell LTC is probably one of the most stable and liquid currencies you could be in right now, but I don't care enough to move the bitcoin I do have.

LTC just x5.5....

I wonder if this is the next huge %1000 pump