/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2171

Beafriends will soon rise

>Recent News
Ezecrain(Light) the main man of the upcoming scenario event
Story Rackam and Eugen 5* uncap
Lyria and Siero Voiced Stickers
New Main Story Chapters

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Earth)
9/30 - ??? - Violet Violence

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/581111
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55627280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COWFAGS?

Your shitty guild can't even get 30 members for GW, (You). Don't pretend you're even near LG, or even Lum1.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/581111

Forgot to mention Chococats as the ERP central

I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR FRANCE

WTF TOOTBROS WHY ARE WE NOT HERE? WE'RE 5-0!

They don't even need 30 members. thats why they are S tier. and you are not.

Not with that speed you're not.

>toot and bullies are 5-0
>chococats is outperforming Naut
>FOXHOUND desperately shitposting in an effort to stay "relevant"
>(You) still the same as they've been since (You) too
>who the fuck is Aion
This is a good GW to be honest. Glad to see our cuties rise and the shitposting has been pretty minimal except from Chococats.

>wanting to hit platinum
>doing angel halo
>no transformation
Getting some bad vibes about this

We finally have a superguild again, /gbfg/.

>toot and bullies are 5-0
Proof?

Reminder that avenging your son's death and rebelling against the man that jailed you and slaved a race is wrong

why does chococats shitpost so much every GW?

Bullies posted theirs last thread, haven't seen TOOT.

>chococats is outperforming Naut
Clearly not a choconut poster

>enslaved a race
nice job on leaving out the part they're demons and shitheads that almost caused the end of the world. Even if there was a world they didn't do that, they're still murders as a whole.

>every GW
They do it all the time just nobody bothers to call them out normally. These are the same guys that grief Baha HLs every magnafest.

[Wind]-kun do your best. Kill as many birds as you can and bring lots of valor to your crew. Maybe I'll even let you suptix me next week if you do well enough

hi current nautism member here
do any /gbfg/ crews have a spot for me?
maybe beafriends at least will take an ex-member of a shitter crew

Because they are fucking attention whores.

why doesn't anyone stop them? can't we report them for griefing?

>spoiler
Ahahaha
As if that will happen

Can someone from choco post their opponents list?

>almost caused the end of the world
That was a human, the rest of the demons wanted to stop that actually, and now a human is causing the end of the world again. I'll give you that they are shitheads though

fuck off, we don't want autism in our crew at beafriends

Just like we all reported Eureka for griefing right?

Alright you faggots, any list that puts (You) at the highest tier can't be right. What's the real /gbfg/ guild tier list?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55627280

links lol

Is Chococats the most hated /gbfg/ crew?

They're not even the first group to do it, remember the Eureka fiasco? Just deal with it and report their posts when they're blatant attention whoring.

We jobbed our day 1 and got easy battles ever since.

Right now we are fighting a crew that got promoted from Tier B to Tier A (#3186).

>most hated crew
>lots of people still want to join

It happened to fucking Orchis.

There is no rule anymore.

What crew is this?

no I hate LG more

So since we're getting a maids event and ssr, has been there any new art for Doro or Claudia?

She'll be grand

Can we go one GW without shitposting my crew, please?

Has been since Cowfags finally stopped being Eruneshitposters.

Chococuties.

Who from Chococats griefed HL Bahas? We'll kick the person if you have proof.

He laugh at the suptix part.

How painful would it be to slime right now? I want to get Percy to 100.

Meant for

25% slower, 2x more expensive on pots.

This is literally a meme from like 4 months ago, if you were in Chococats then you'd know who was doing it.

>mfw Lennah's ougi can almost get to Yuisis level of burst
Ara ara maa maa~

So you have no proof then and its just more falseflagging.

Notice how everyone remembers a certain LG member for greifing still but no one remembers the "Chococat greifers" name.

That's the joke, they did it the magnafest after profile privacy so you can't answer him.

Just make an alt host everything.

>teehee were so smart
>private profile so we can say we dindu nuffin

>a healer is almost able to match yuisis's high ougi damage gimmick

FUCK this powercreep game -_-

>private profile
>yet he knows the greifer is from Chocoats

>eureka just does it with name on because no fucks given
>chococats did it with hidden profiles so they can do damage control later
This is why everyone hates your cancer crew.

>3 on red hp
>thinks it's fine only one will die
>bird does his first triple attack in 100+ raids
reeeeeee someone ban me

Ouch

I got ~1200 pots and a ton of moons, I'll probably just do it myself

>He doesn't have both Lennah and Yuisis
Sucks to be you fuccboi.

Welcome newfriend. They posted screenshot shitposting about it but forgot to hide character skins.

>literally no one asked for your shitter crew's score and you posted it anyways

fuck off lxu, you retard

>Eureka is also going 5-0 second time in a row while ChocoCats go 0-5
LOL

see
How do you know they're from Chococats if their profiles are private? At least make sense when you're flaseflagging you retard.

Post these screenshots. Oh wait you can't because you're another cancerous falseflagger. I hope you and your entire family gets cancer.

Do HL magnas have the same drop rate as regular magnas?

!!!!!!!!??????

Yuisis

Enjoy your Vortex Dragon.

shitty summon

Scat

/gbfg/ Guild Tier List.

Lumiere1: A - Very strong but lazy. They should be able to beat most crews but only take free wins when they can.

Lumiere2: A - Strong and decently motivated. They are able to beat most crews and earn their wins, but have a slight problem with coordinating between their members.

Atelier: B - Fairly strong, but lazy. Suffers from the same problems Lumiere1 suffers from along with not being able to coordinate with members, like Lumiere2..

Little Girls: S - Very strong and highly motivated. They can beat most crews in the bracket due to both having the strength and coordination necessary to overwhelm their foes.

(You): S - Strong and autistic, they turned over a new leaf after a coup d'etat that led to the removal of their old leader in favor of a new leader with strict spartan policies, (You) is now one of the strongest crews. They are on the level of Little Girls.

Haruna: B - Fairly strong, but unmotivated. Not much is known about this crew as its reputation is one of the lowest around. The leechlists suggest that Haruna is not very GW centric and do not mind if the majority of their members leech, putting them on a similar level as Atelier.

NoFlipCity: B - Average in almost all aspects, but managed to eke out a 5-0 one GW. No record of consistent 4-1 or 5-0 suggests that their sole 5-0 was a fluke of the old random matchmaking system. They have a few strong players but the majority of the crew are average in strength. If not for a few players who still join /gbfg/, they would be as known as Haruna.

FOXHOUND: B - Similar to NFC, FOXHOUND is average in many aspects. They have never gotten a 5-0 but have two reported instances of 4-1s, being more consistent than a one-time fluke.

Chococats: A - Strong and highly motivated. They have grown rapidly since the birth of the crew and it is only a matter of time before they can compete with crews like the Lumieres and LG.

All other crews unlisted are C or lower for being much weaker.

Alexiel

>(You)
>S
lol, not getting a (You), (You).

>how can we damage control this
>oh I know we'll just tell people to unearth ancient threads and hope they don't care enough to do it
Fuck off retards, the only people who read this general and the ones who have been here for a year or more. Who do you think you're going to convince?

Shut up chococats!

Gw sux post best gb doujins instead

is this any good?

You're delusional if you think this general isn't full of new people

Are Ded Boyz even Tier A? When are they disbanding?

>I'm too retarded to use a search function for keywords on a Veeky Forums archive site to pull up the thread

Doesn't surprise me that you're too retarded to do that considering you're just another falseflagger that ruins these threads every GW.

I really hope you do get cancer.

>(You) is now one of the strongest crews. They are on the level of Little Girls.
Truly a force to be feared.

>/gbfg/ dominating nautism

Kek, fuck no. Any summon that is ticketable isn't worth a shit.

>hahaha nice they ARE too busy playing the game!
>now I just have to hope they don't point out that if I really was in Chococats and wanted to kick griefers I could just look it up myself

Not that good but could be worse

Good for UBaha HL

Still waiting for those screenshots retard.

Now get Thor and go leech UBaha HL.

bottom right should be dem bois

>too dumb to use calculator
>too dumb to manage korwa buffs
>too dumb to manage rosetta buffs
>too dumb to manage lecia buffs
>too dumb to manage siete buffs

FUCK this gw...

Didn't (You) completely fall off the face of the earth and are almost dead after kicking teasel?

Does beafriends at least get c tier?

T H I S
H
I
S

I only enter raids with confirmed blind for the true intellectual windplayer experience.

FASTER

Can someone from FOXHOUND confirm the real reason they're doing so poorly? Is there internal drama or something? I'm curious what's wrong and haven't seen any reasoning that seems legitimate.

>wanting to get hit when your 1 hp
zoiless eminty fags are the worst!

proofs?