/fg/ - Falcom General #101

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P6DxMDrLaM
youtube.com/watch?v=DuEQ80uRcac
youtube.com/watch?v=D417U02zFGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Aurelia waving goodbye to Victor as he explodes like a smug bitch.

Can't wait for the dumb look on her face when he walks up to her alive and beats the shit out of her revealing he was holding back in their duel.

chinastream running like shit.

Third for hugs and kisses.

its on your end nerd

The price was too high.

Damn Fairytales
Damn Fiddles
Damn Kondo
Damn everything

JUSTICE FOR MY BOY GEORGE.

HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS

It's running fine for me, but there's a black bar taking up a lot of screen space.

Rean looked like such a pure maiden cradling his cheek after both kisses it was kinda cute.

Best.

Explain date discrepancy in Juno.

How will they stop Altina from killing herself with Millium dead and Rean fucked up?

I can't take it anymore. This series is dead to me. At the very least I can look back at Sky fondly. Falcom is Compile Heart tier now.

I want sen to just fucking end already and all the fans with it.

ALISAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Man, all the buttblasting these spoilers cause is really fun.

Altina is going to rescue Rean.

oh please.

>Even a explodes is not enough for Victor not to hold back
Can anyone stop this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=6P6DxMDrLaM

>millium's always thirsty for Jusis' hugs
No wonder they got rid of her.

Aurelia is my wife

See you in Sen 4

Can your wife please step on me?

There's actually 3 sept terrion in Erebonia, Fire+Earth is the great power but there's also the Time sept terrion as well. Black records imply that Erebonian history happens in cycles.

In his despair, Dark Demon Lord Rean Osborne forcibly activates the Time sept in ng+ and hops timelines to find one where Millium doesn't die. Juno prologue is one of those timelines.

NEPU NEPU! >o

youtube.com/watch?v=DuEQ80uRcac

>Emma's new S-Craft is Grail Sphere (Reflect) edition

>FAG keeps showing up but they never let you use him

>The final dance party before everything goes to hell
Falcom sure loves to ripe apart happy moments

So where is Valimar in all this mess?

I'm not gonna stretch that far but I'm leaning on that NG+ holds some answers.

Reposting spoilers:

>Millium dies and her soul gets absorved by Valimar
>Rean has demon powers and turns evil, bringing darkness to the entire world
>George works for the Black Workshop and kills off Victor and Olivier, before shooting Angelica. None of these deaths are shown and >they're all possibly merely pretending
>Crow is Siegfried and he's alive.
>Crow recovers his memory but gets trapped in a pocket dimension, where Vita informs him that she'll "See him again in 25 years"
>Rean has a dream where he's taking a young Alisa by her hand and leads her to his childhood house. Upon knocking on the door, an unkown woman opens it, and informs him that no Osbourne has ever lived there. Rean and Alisa walk away from the house. Rean asks "What year is this", before a flash of light causes Alisa to scream, and the game cuts to black

>tfw suikoden did the same world series but self contained games concept better even with the direction and team changes

No, she step on me with her high heels every night.

>That one hardcore Jusis/Millium shipper

I'm sorry. Just as things were looking up for you too.

Fuck off.

Please?

I wouldn't have a problem with CS4 if it wasn't for the fact that Zeit had more character development than most of class 7 and CS2's act II.

youtube.com/watch?v=D417U02zFGk

>focusing on her ass
Mmm

whats this making fun of

Someone post these on the english streams for fun

The stream is ass, how can I lower the resolution?

>tfw we couldn't protect that smile

Changing teams and directors probably helped that instead of the same guy that was good once running his own project into the ground.

Suwabe voicing the emperor

fix your shit

Did the op have any foreshadowing beside Zoro?
What was the deal with Altina and Valimar?

Why are they so desperate to make people like Alisa? She's the Roman Reigns of this franchise

So what did Agate want to discover about hamel?

Here's the thing.

Shit happens in Cs3. Alot. It probably has more happening that CS1 ever did, and probably FC and Zero too. It's a great set up game.

It's just annoying because it's game 3 after a game of nothing and a game of mostly nothing outside of the beginning and end and people are starting to get sick of the Erebonian characters.

It's pretty much just CS1, but with more happening and character development each chapter instead of just at the very end.

>Altina is the White Rabbit
>Used by Valimar to cut darkness and now darkness spreads
>Altina is the Black Rabbit
>Altina will be used to cut light to even things out

>Alisa is just there as Rean's default love interest
Waaaaah she's shit because she isn't connected to the plot

>Turns out that Alisa's dad had a huge impact on a lot of things and they kept it on the down low
Waaaaaaaah they're trying to make us like Alisa

user, if you don't like her, then just suck it up and deal with it.

She was meant to be paired off with Rean. All Alisa scenes are leftovers when she was a more important character.

If CS3 is just a better CS1 then what's 2?

Alisa is shit because she's forced, same with Roman Reigns

>What was the deal with Altina and Valimar?

Nothing really. Just to drag the song out probably.

Hell that shot of Rutger's knight with twin swords like Kurt was BS since Kurt never gets a divine knight (in fact you never get one other than Valimar)

A blunder.

I don't know what that means

that was a magic knight not his dk wasnt it?

>She's forced
Alisa has gigantic swaths of sitting down in the background doing nothing.

so why is Osborne doing all of this stuff again?

A cashgrab.

guess i'll be doing this for a few more years now

Calvard when?

It's a reference to an anime that runs on monday nights

Yet she's forced more than the other haremettes, should've made her canon or cut out the forced crap.

He is a big manchild who is mad that his wife isn't there to pamper him anymore when he comes home.

maybe IV will be in Calvard?

To drag out this arc so falcom can charge double orr tripple the price than what they would have a decade ago.

>Made her canon
So you could bitch like an even bigger baby about her being the only girl?

Since they're going to war, and Erebonia'a gone full evil empire, probably next game actualy.

Just it won't be with it's own protagonist.

What's this about Vita and 25 years?

never ever

Is that really the reason? Is it THAT hard to fucking find another bitch and move on?

If she was canon then I wouldn't care, I'd just write her off as a shitter like Rinoa.

The only canon character for Rean is Crow. This is the third time all girls have been btfo.

Not him but I would be happy if there was an actual fixed direction instead of lose ropes.

>yfw that screen is not about Sen IV but about getting the true ending in Sen 3.

>new mc being ordered to investigate
>end up helping class VII
>end up being forced to help Rean
>Rean take the mc role later
hah!

FALCOM fucked up Olivier S-Craft art, his mouth looks off

So we get Lecter but not Randy (outside of one mech battle)

Hmm....

>tfw they made Rean forcefully re-enact the engulf the capital in a land of darkness shit in the Black Records on purpose
>tfw the reason why Erebonian history keeps happening in cycles and everyone forgets in the end is because no one found out the real source of the problem

Did anyone find that spooky skeleton with the medal from the PVs?

Why is Rean only mixed when he has Osborne's heart implanted in him? If he's his biological son, shouldn't he mixed by default?

>yfw the true ending is Rean ascending to true demon status and btfo the great power

off? what's wrong with it

That's a fair way to look at it, yeah

So is this, but Falcom's built up a reputation for dickass cliffhangers by this point so it's pretty unlikely

As a side note damn Towa is suffering. All her freinds either died or turned out to be evil.

Osborne is a divergent being. Aka something that breaks the rules of this game universe.

It's clearly not a normal clinical heart transplant.
Did the stream just start stuttering for anyone else?

Why would Vita want to make Crow sleep for 25 years?
I hope the next game won't be about switching timelines or some shit like that.

>I wouldn't care
That's what you'd say now.

I'm leaning on this.

Its the climax for the series. You have to be delusional to think Calvard wont have the same problem.

Probably cause Rean was a normal baby until the operation

It's not just being mixed, McBurn and Osborne are not humans at all, they are divergent beings. They might look human, act human but they are anything but.

There's nothing of the sort, you just got memed on. Those weren't in the actual ending.

I don't really like Rean so why would I care who he fucks? The only reason I care now is because he can waifu other girls, if the other girls could get their own guys then that'd be good.

I wish they could explain more about divergent beings besides them being bullshit.

damn, Altina looks like THAT?