steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1477601466705686918

New hotfix:
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1501245999270934136

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

where do you get Eternal Artefacts to make armour of the eternals?

how do i save hannag?

even after talking to her and saying i'll fight the magisters, she kills herself and summons void shit after a few turns

I didn't even talk to her. I just opened fire on the magisters and when it was done with she was like 'thanks guy!'

From the cave in the blackpits in act 2. In the temples on the nameless isle. You get a few in act 4 too. Enough to craft 5/6 armors, keeping it updated to your level. It's the best plate armor chest in the game.

Pretty sure the Unique that you find in the tomb of Lucian is better. Crazy stats and all.

When both of my characters go to see their god to get Source Vampirism, only one of them can get it and leave while the other can get it but cant leave

anyone?

>tfw playing with custom MC and all 6 Origins
Yay!

I KNOW VERY LITTLE
BRACCUS
BRACCUS
TROMPDOY

You are supposed to kill the magister right away, not wait until she is cornered

Use the pyramids.

THIS IS IT
I SWEAR TO GOD
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I REROLL

>level 15
>only have 1 large rune
>been buying pixie dust nonstop
how the fuck do you get small/med runes

Doesnt work

What got you this time user? Not satisfied with voice, appearance, tags? Being a /divg/ sperg and sweating about your point allocation / build in Act 1 even though you get unlimited respecs?

>"Hey I want to try the multiplayer campaign!"
>First group actually works out
>Server disconnects shortly after beach
>"Well, that's ok... I'll find others!"
>server shutting down
>server shutting down
>server shutting down
>"Oh hey! How is everyone? What are your builds?"
>you have been kicked
>you have been kicked
>error server shutting down
>"Well... I'll try tomorrow I guess."
>get a group, wreck shit, almost out of fort joy
>"Hey, you fellas want to do this again tomorrow night?"
>"Hell yeah!"
>week goes by, no game

Does gear stop scaling/getting stronger after lvl20?

It goes to stupid levels. 20 2H Divine deals 260, 21 deals 300.

I DID THE RED PRINCE QUEST AND GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON THERE

>playing with randos

You deserve to suffer

Well, shit, I don't have many steam friends and what friends I have aren't interested in DOS2

Which infusions stack for summoner?

power and ranged. then one element I believe. So 3 haven't tried any of the blessed or cursed versions.

Wait I can have power and ranged at the same time?

>get past the Lady Vengeance part
>arrive on shore
>teleport my character to the other side and help the bridge lady
>hitting these bugs makes necrofire
>so much necrofire
MAKE IT STOP GOD PLEASE

How would you improve the combat system?

When do I get cool crafting recipes?
level 15 right now and I have to keep putting points in str so I can move

Yes.

fix initiative

>lady is a grenadier
>suggests you use her supplies to make more grenades for yourself
>hit enemies instead
Ok.

>Fix initiative
>Fix armour system
>Fix status effect system
>Fix scaling
>Fix magic
>Fix AP system

send help

Never
Sell that shit. All of it

VENDER
E
N
D
E
R

Hitting as in generally attacking them. I took her supplies, made stuff, went outside and around to the high ground instead of staying in the doorway where they'd shoot acid and started by hurling grenades.

By the time I was done there was so much necrofire that the NPC lady kept running into it inside of her own house.

Make Warfare additive and clamp down on item scaling so physical and magical actually stay within earshot of each other.

>Loading times at Arx
Fuck this just keep getting worse and worse, not even an SSD helps

n-no

>Y'all
deserved it

I want to marry The Red Prince!

We're telling you to sell it cause we've been on the same boat. I collected all kinds of materials from Fort joy to Arx expecting them to be useful
at the end they were only good to get me one piece of gear with how much they were worth

Has anyone tried the GM mode yet? How does this shit work? Can you make maps and things or just use the tiny bit of predetermined things already in there?

...PECKER!

You can make maps in the toolset.

not the guy you replied to, but how do you launch the toolset?

Library -> Tools -> Divinity Engine 2

Then check the Divinity Engine 2 Data on the game itself. This is assuming you're using steam, couldn't tell you about anything else.

OHHH TEN BOTTLES OF MEAD

Why are Elf bodies like that? Do those lines running along them represent a kind of taut, alien musculature?

They are actually trees.

>Wood elves are literally made of wood

Well I'm suddenly fucking confused.

DEFEND THIS

Because they are disgusting abominations that must be burned up with all the other non-humans.

>put a screenshot of a bad weapon next to a good weapon
how will rangers ever recover

>find the book vendor in driftwood
>all these pyrokinetic spells

>Purple vs Unique
>Bow vs. 2H Axe
>Poisoned vs. Pure
The only thing you proved is that you're an idiot.

what the hell are you doing my man

where even are you? i lucky charm-ed a better bow than that in act 2

Now get Deadeye's crossbow.

I guess Im done with the game

>>Purple vs Unique
that doesnt matter
>>Poisoned vs. Pure
this also doesnt matter

Low Level Epics ww@

ok retard

>provide proof
>ok im retarded
ftfy

Aaaaaand I give up on this 4 wizard playthrough. I'm level 7, the cave witch is 6, but I can't in any way kill even one carrion beetle, let alone the bitch herself.

>wow how come uniques get a stat boost

Is it your avatar or the character that no longer has a player whom has gotten stuck?

>>>Purple vs Unique
>that doesnt matter
Literally no proof.

>another retard that think 1 tier of rarity gives that difference in base damage

>Still can't give proof
Find a 2H epic axe then.

even if you weren't just cherrypicking the worst bow and best melee weapon in your inventory, bows have range and can get the high ground bonus

Im playing both of them

Also it doesnt matter which one finishes talking to their god first, the second character cant leave

It doesn't matter. Bows and crossbows get high ground bonuses. Melee weapons don't. Deadeye's Crossbow is a comparable unique and it crushes the reaver's axe.

>comparing a higher level crossbow to a level lower axe
this guy

>higher level
Wrong.

please a look at my start build and give some recommendation

>Fane
>Scoundrel, Polymorph, Telekinesis(for Death Fog barrel)
>Int +3, Memory +1
>Throwing Knife, Chloroform, Chameleon Cloak

the main idea is to pump a lot of INT by using Polymorph and pump some in Dual Wield

Dual Wield Wands normal attack will be my main damage and I use Scoundrel skills to help move around and AP

Show me your level 15 dead eye crossbow with 117-136 physical damage then. I'll wait.

You think two sockets doesn't beat that?

Never did DnD. Will I enjoy this game? I like MMORPGs, tactical games and fighters. Can't seem to find anything good lately.

0/10. No multiplicative bonuses will destroy your damage.

where do I get more runes?

Make them.

which attributes are multiplicative and which are additive?
and how should i use that info?

Tarquin sells them.

>multiplicative
plz explain. I don't really know much about the game

y'all'd've done the same then, I take it

he vanished from my ship after a1 ended

Weapon skills are additive, class skills are multiplicative. Class skills are almost always better, however two hand ends up being better per point than warfare once you get enrage and or hit a certain crit % threshold since it gives two damage boosts.

>posts purple vs unique
>unique does more damage
>says purple vs unique doesn't matter
>Posts a purple vs purple to prove no point

>colorblind idiot

I'm level 7 on Tactician.
How the fuck do I do this.

I Kited them all the way back through the backside of the jungle.
For some reason the frost mage gets stuck between the barrel, and the voidwoken thing won't move if theres no one to attack within his range.
Ironically most tactician fights is walking somewhere where the enemy cant get high ground.

Turtle on high platform adjacent from the voidwoken perch. You should be able to wipe out the ranger that spawns up there pretty quickly and then pick off the others as they climb up. If the voidwoken is giving you trouble just teleport him away while you fight the skeletons.

>Dual Wield Wands normal attack will be my main damage and I use Scoundrel skills to help move around and AP
Pretty much every offensive Scoundrel skill requires a Dagger, so you won't be using Throwing knife etc.

He probably didn't look too far into your build and realize you were going INT Scoundrel, which unfortunately is like the one combo in the game that doesn't work because they require Daggers and do physical damage.

Basically regular Scoundrel actually stats up with a 1/1 ratio of Scoundrel to Warfare, skipping Dual Wield entirely. This is because even both Warfare and Dual Wield offer a 5% increase to damage - Warfare's bonus is multiplicative while Dual Wields is additive. This means that the investment in Warfare's gets exponentially better as your other damage stats increase alongside it, while Dual Wield adds a similar increase every time.

purple vs unique
purple vs purple
It shows that either 2h just do more damage, or unique weapons do more damage.

Get huntsman because wands can benefit from height, even though you cant use bow skills.

I just got my 3rd source point and did the ritual. I'm to go to the Nameless Isle. Do I ever return or can fast travel back to Reaper's Coast? I have some quests left.

teleport up there with some dudes and sneak up behind him, then kill him straight away

that's not purple, colorblind idiot