shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Maintenance and SL update on Sept 27
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=397
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate collab
[YouTube] 【Shadowverse シャドウバース】劇場版「Fate/stay night[Heaven's Feel]」コラボPV
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misakihumiaki0/status/913313591142449152
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k32.61k32.61k32.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KtOI.6KtOI.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.6Ko0Y.6Ko0Y.6Ko0Y.6KqSo.6KqSo.6KrBg.6KrBg.6D9ks.6D9ks.6D9ks.6D9l0.6D9l0.6H2m2.6H2m2.6H2m2.6KqSy.6KqSy.65enI.65enI.65enI.6Ksv2.6Ksv2.65cL2.65cL2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Play 3 Cost Dragon

>Shadow has the best mem-

Guess who is meta now

Nice aegis dumb hag

Is anyone crazy enough to play an Eidolon, Aether, and Heresy deck?

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

how do I uncensor isabelle's tits now?

Freedom Grail Forever

Post roach list.

how do I win nep mirror

Eris is literally me.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Go first.

Show me the list, I wanna see this.

twitter.com/misakihumiaki0/status/913313591142449152

What is the JO dragon of this expansion?

I used his deck but it just confuses me for some reason.

Oh man I have been trying to make Dragoon great since he was released but it's been a real struggle. This is my pretty "standard" disco deck. Your options to close out the game (unless you're lucky enough to not double draw dragoons) are newt + cavalier, dread sea + newt, or storm minions. If you wanna meme really hard, you can run angel crusher + zell.
Never play Luxfang on 2, scholar + rites is your main draw engine but you could cut scholar for pyroxene or even dragon den. Pucewyrm can occasionally win the game by itself.
One last alternative deck is to cut all the ramp except maybe fervor and play low cost removal + 3x pucewyrm and build it like a tempo deck.

Pls gib mon3s
300 bucks plox?

>discord
>hating dragonbros besthonestcraft
KYS UNGASHITTER

Neutral is dead.

>daria shitter ragequits after i jabbermeme her cunt
get fukt

How useful are the Songs? I've been avoiding them, but I guess they could help with the tempo plan.

Why does she wear such skimpy clothing?

how do I improve this? I plan on replacing the remaining maids with more lux, and girl quickblader with something else. not sure if I should drop white paladin for mars or another cinderella and romeo.

3PP PDK

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k32.61k32.61k32.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KtOI.6KtOI.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.6Ko0Y.6Ko0Y.6Ko0Y.6KqSo.6KqSo.6KrBg.6KrBg.6D9ks.6D9ks.6D9ks.6D9l0.6D9l0.6H2m2.6H2m2.6H2m2.6KqSy.6KqSy.65enI.65enI.65enI.6Ksv2.6Ksv2.65cL2.65cL2

If Mars gets nerfed even though she's not an OP legendary I will hunt you fucks down.

I love how online games with chat functions, Japs are always quiet little bitches but games that have no chat function they're always the first one to BM and be cancerous.

Goddammit I love slapping face with Zodiac SUPERNOVA

Prime will probably get nerfed first

I used to play world of tanks asia and Japs were pretty strong on the trash talkkng

Why don't you be the first one to partake in such madness?

Sword is pretty strong now, I haven't lost to it once yet but only because I had every answer each turn out of coincidence.

HONEST HONEST!!

I want to literally IMPREGNATE (You)!

>roachless tempo forest
Literally bouncing Tia up and down and get her off a whole lot. This feels amazing.

It has been 3 something expansions since Sword got a good legendary. Give them a break.

Buy Illya

Friendly reminder to say goodbye to Forte. The only reason why (You) used her as a leader was because Rowen looked lame. But her design looked rather underwhelming and her emotes just did not hit the high amount of obnoxious or the high amount of awesome.

Once September 27th hits, (You) shall now use Saber, (You)r waifu who wears a suit and rides a VMAX in Fate Zero. EXCALIBUR!

Let them say what they want about the trash Fate series (only Fate/Zero wasn't trash), Saber is awesome and (You) love the whole concept on her character.

>inb4 Fate fans fling poo at (You).

Roach already fell out of most neutral lists, which isn't a huge surprise but still. I wonder if they'll manage to knock roach out of being a staple without just power creeping forest.

I bought the bundle

3 Venus is overkill. Should cut down to 2.
With 2x EPM and 1 Tia, I can't find a slot for Ancient Elf bacause Fairies now can trade better with Wood of Bramble.
My deck. Offscreen is 2 Aerin and 1 Cass. Still trying to find a slot for another Cass

anyone got a nep list?

How did Nasu manage to create the most perfect girl, Saber?

I wish I'd bought the Eachtars for vials. I didn't think there'd be so many decks to try out this expansion.

Any flood forest list to clear the tie-in?

I fucking love Ram

>Open 71 packs
>38 animated and nine different legendaries

Pretty gud

Why aren't you playing the best lolis, user?

discord?

Depends on what you want to go for desu. If you wanna take it slow, throw in 1-2x Leonidas to close it out and even 2x Jolly Roger.
White Paladin is great w/ support cannon, and if you're taking Romeo + Juliet (a more aggressive style) you should keep Paladin and add Mars + round table.
Definitely add Gawain if you have him. Also, you have to cut some 5 drops: 14 is far too many. Luminous Mage, Monica and Aurelia all do the same thing (fuck big boards) so I'd say either run 3x Luminous Mage or 2x Aurelia and 2x Mage/Monika.

>Yurias
>loli

should i craft seraph

Yeah everything Dragon has had has always been really honest just like Sword.

>all these forestniggers whining about forest being shit this expac
>look who's meta now
Worship KMR.

Need to do my missions by I don't have a lot of the new legendaries.

Any good lists right now on the following crafts that don't necessarily use the new legendaries? I have all the golds so no problem there.

Blood - 3 Medusa / 1 Jormungand only
Shadow - no new legendaries for me
Haven - no new legendaries for me
Forest - no new legendaries for me
Dragon - no new legendaries for me

You can only reply to this post if you own all FSN leaders.

Yes.

i will once i get paid tomorrow

if it's for the f/sn tie in event, just play neutral in unranked with alice until you highroll
craft her and liquefy her when you're done, if you have the vials available

>3PP Alice
>Not OP at all

Yeah, totally.

How could I improve this brick rune deck while still keeping the abominations? Its pretty half assed and mostly just stuff added to see how it works in the deck. Also I only have that one Oz

What's the best forest deck?

How can going second in this game still be so bad man!? I miss RoB

No I need to do my missions daily as well. I already liquefied Alice.

I'm a sucker for limited things. Thank fuck I don't play Fate/GO.

t. Daria

your deck is shit bro

Nep.
Seraph.
OTK Roach
Face Dragon

ANIMATED MEDUSA

She's not because if you remove her at once she's useless. Go 2nd, with her, yours is easily removed. Now if she buffed on hand then you got a reason to hate.

Pretty much same as it's been desu. You can either run ledger for crazy early value if you wanna pray to RNjesus, or standard 2-4-7-8
w/ soulsquasher, eater, lurching last word and andrealphus on 2, necroassassin + unleasher + Ceres on 4, Khawy + Nep + Morde for 7/8, and fill with cheap removal and death's breath.

Do I only need one Seer orb to make a card animated?
Might buy one for medusa

>goes second with Alice and lost
Gee I wonder.

3 Medusa is the only thing you need from the new set for bats. If you don't have Caraboose, run Imp Lancers and you're good.

Go all in on aggro Shadow. Run Ephemera+Howl if you don't have Cerberus, and maybe even if you do.

Storm Haven requires no legendaries. Just run an old core and slot in globes, then tech for your match ups.

Play super unga aggro forest. I don't have a list but I'm pretty sure you can play it with no legendaries at all.

Give up on dragon.

I only own Illya and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

>Those Rider tits

Yes, but it will only animate a single copy of the card. You will need 3 orbs for a full set.

Yes. You need 3 Seer's Globes to animate 3 cards.

Lads what should I do with my 3 Twilight Queens?

Kancolle is on maintenance but I am too burned out by chest event and fate tie-in yesterday to play this game. What do?

What's a good unga list to climb to GM with? Particularly when there's tons of nepthys around.

I figured, thanks.

Earth Burn.

unga is dead
play dshift or seraph

Play FGO

Ceres of the Night is power creep the card.

I have 140k vials, convince me not to make and play Chimera.

Aggro Forest Aggro Swordzzzzzzzzz

>purely for a defense card
>powercreep
Gokigenyo, ungafag.

If nepshits are a problem consider Dshift, dragonewt, or seraph

I'd just cut the Tia at that point. I feel like she's only good if you have the EPM to precede her and with only one Tia and 2 EPM that just won't be consistent enough.

How are the SPGs treating you?

So how does the new aggro sword deck looks like? I pulled 1 Mars and 4 Round Tables. The unga is calling for me.

>opening another time sink
Please, my health is important too. Any new anime this season to recommend?

convert your vials into gold and put them in the SL slot machine

Unga still S tier