Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

mspoweruser.com/killer-instinct-just-crossed-10-million-players/
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cykes when?

Why doesn't Capcom just make MvCi free 2 play? Or SFV for that matter.

>capcuks right now

3S port when
MvC2 port when
CvS2 port when

Because that really helped KI or DOA right?

Because the established fanbase is happy to pay the full price.

Buy his costume.

Post bird combos

Can someone explain this to me? Everyone hates Capcom because they are horrible right?

I mean r/kappa single handedly killed MvCi, so where are the people playing the superior alternative 2d fighters?

I'm confused. r/kappa has 44,000 users, surely more of them would be supporting ArcSys?

Should I practice my Ram in GG or play MvCi online?

What did Frank mean by this?

It really did actually. On both accounts.

mspoweruser.com/killer-instinct-just-crossed-10-million-players/

Rashid of the turbulent wind.

ROXY CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3 BY OUR GUY XKIRA

Looking forward to the pope reveal at Arc Revo.

It's gonna be bridget.

GOOD post

ki and doa both had huge successes after going f2p

its actually the perfect model for mvci since they refused to put any work into the presentation which is the literal sales pitch of a game

playgear

Why is she crying?

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

see

No jobs

Guys guys guys, KOF XIV in sales at like 20usd on psn, is it worth it ? Why ? Why not

clips.twitch
.tv/TallEnthusiasticApeRalpherZ
sick and creative from the furry kid

A Darkstalker killed her grandmother during a visit and she was saved by a huntsman that took her under his wing.

>game-ending whiff
>he just stands there

Jewsys are the worst anime devs
FACT

I seriously hope this is a bait.

K

I hate that sick and creative is a meme, because that was genuinely sick AND creative.

>game-ending whiff
>does a slow as fuck move instead of that hop knee thing

I'd like SG if it had more characters. It's roster is far too small for a 3v3 game.

Explain to me what part of questioning the fact that there are under 500 people in the world playing arcsys fighters on steam is bait.

Arcsys good, capcom bad, so why do the two capcom fighters combine for over 2000 players on steam?

>he's not a dood

I'd like SG more if it was 1v1 or 2v2

i want to take a game-ending whiff of asuka

>tfw I kinda want to buy KI just because of the soundtrack but the game looks like ass

>our boy 3-0'd coachsteve again.
lol hopefully people still don't think sonicfox is the a monster.

i want to take a life-ending sniff of asska

Should have been 2v2 at best

Agreed give Darkstalkers to frenchbread.

Yea it looks fucking awful. I almost want to get it but my coworkers like it so that's a red flag

I cannot take anyone who like frenchbread games seriously. They are so awful

Is sonicfox the necali of the fgc?

Yes. They made a furry costume just for him

>tfw about to reinstall skullgirls
help i don't wanna be a gay furry

No UNIEL apologist has ever put forward an argument explaining why GRD is fun, exciting, cool, etc. That's because it's not cool. It's totally arbitrary, has no aesthetic representation, and doesn't make the game any more exciting. All you will get from UNIEL apologists is:
>The game was designed around it
I completely agree, but system mechanics should be designed around the game, not the other way around. Unless you find system mechanics more fun than characters and action, which is totally fine, but you might be neuro-a-typical.
>GRD isn't that complex
Neither is tic tac toe, but a fighting game design around tic tac toe would be fucking stupid because tic tac toe doesn't make sense in an anime fighter.
>All fighters have a super meter
Super meters are actually very important because simple resource management is fun and the meter can allow more powerful abilities that aren't always accessible. It makes perfect sense, and is intimately tied to the fighting.

Now while all of those arguments are demonstrably false, I must commend the people who have put them forth, however, I must unfortunately say, that most UNIEL players are idiots because when you criticizing their game, instead of defending it, they DODGE and they DODGE in the exact same way every time by mentioning negative penalty EVEN WHEN NO ONE DEFENDED NEGATIVE PENALTY OR MENTIONED GUILTY GEAR AT ALL.

>hey i dont really like UNIEL
>BUT NEGATIVE PENALTY IS WORSE
>hey uniel just kind of seems like a melty blood and blazblue knockoff and the grd system is bloated doesn't have a rhyme or reason to it
>BUT NEGATIVE PENALTY
>hey i like UNIEL but i like blazblue and tekken as well
>BUT NEGATIVE PENALTY IS THE DUMBEST MOST ARCHAIC MECHANIC EVER MADE AND IT RUIIINNNEED GOOBER GEAR FOR ME

t. goober

Man, I don't know if it's the face paint hue or what, but Harley is the ugliest female in that game

>and this is my hundredth screenshot of a clown junkie in a gawdy revealing outfit
>pls enjoy

He has never posted Ram though.

I had serious doubts about MKX too, but it turned out to be a fun kusoge. KI looks a lot like SF4 but with new characters and systems.

i will

i think her face just looks a little too puffy, especially in contrast to her otherwise slim body

It's the most sick and creative game in the genre

looks fine dont see it

>REinstall
You were always gay furry

Post 30 seconds of you playing ANY fighting game

r/kappa doesn't even play games. They are a board that is literally named after a streamboar service's emojii.

Can you like, put a name on or something

please stop acting like theres a difference between fgg and kappa

>BB just got an update
>still less than GG
>less entrants than GG in EVO Japan too
Just kill BB already.

no

I wasn't, but user specifically asked why doesn't r/kappa support arksys. He could say the same about us, but we all know the answer why.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that

Too bad 90 per cent of the designs are trash

Why is Sean so shit when Ken and Laura are so strong?

>Good
Eliza
Ms. Fortune
Big Band
Cerebella
Peacock

>Debatable
Painwheel
Robo-Fortune
Beowulf
Filia
Parasoul
Valentine

>Bad
Fukua
Double

He didn't train in Laura's style and he literally just copies ken off YT videos or some shit

anyone watching HoC?

will my boy make it into dbfz

no i dont mean kid gohan

Will playing guilty gear prepare me for DBFZ?

I'm unironically rooting for him
In lore but not in-game lore

True. Custom assists definitely help though.
Here's hoping for a successful SG2 sometime in the future.
That would be actually so boring. Just play GG, or Infinite now, they do what SG would do then better.

>Ywn have a perfect wife like Slayer.

>will practicing paganini's caprices prepare me to play twinkle twinkle little star?

I want to thank the user that convinced me not to buy the Gill costume, even though I really want it. Ultimately, I still think his default costume is the best.
It's time to save up!

You forgot to put Squigly in top tier.

I think you are fucking up because it looks fucking awesome.

But sometimes default is best. pic related is what I've been rocking since the second I unlocked it.

It's a fun game.
Double would be godlike if she had her own attacks. Everything unique to her is really good.

Also Squigly got left behind your list

>deliberating this hard over $3.99

>mfw im not a goober

#RiseUp
#SaveUp
#BuffMvCIRoster

My computer can't run SFV in the first place which is what I should have mentioned. And I don't have Urien, so that's $10 for a game I can't play yet.

brick pls

>nor franny

Debate me on the debatables

Darkstalkers is not anime and giving it to an anime dev would ruin it

>Also Squigly got left behind your list
I knew I was forgetting someone, but I'm glad I forgot worst girl.

Must feel bad living with such shit taste.

>Darkstalkers is not anime

That you even considered it is why you don't have a good PC, retard