/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #578

''Babysitting Alice'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
imgur.com/a/YpAM3
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Reminder to ignore people who complain about 'shitposters'.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Literally 10/10, better than the goddess of Beauty, Venus

Kate is #1

Max and Chloe a best!

Max loves me!

Okay lads, stop rushing towards the image limit.

Oh jeez, not anonymous.

Posting because it's cute also a tribute.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Episode 2 WHEN

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Why? It's not we can't make other threads or have conversation without distracting picture

max with makeup y/n?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

/lisg/ is fucking trash now anyway. The faster we burn through threads the better. The less """discussion""" the better.

Hopefully never.

why not?

Hell nah

NAH

lisg isn't trash, it's just one person spamming and shitting it up.

Yeah that pricefielder is the worst.

Say whatever you want. You know he's talking about you.

I'm sure that you are, it's very hypocritical.

Why do you hate these threads btw? Why do you want to kill it? Asking of pure curiosity, you can delete your post after if you dont want others to know

How many decently long fanfics have you read, /lisg/?

Also curious

I don't hate the threads.
I just like posting different LiS related stuff than you do.

But you really hate those who post pricefield and you're mean for some reason, I just want to know what you have against the whole thing. I'm not going to bash you, I'm not going to cap this or anything.

I don't hate people who post Pricefield at all.
I mildly dislike a couple of Pricefielders who keep sperging out and attacking people.

But what about your own sperging when you keep posting dead people and being mean about pricefield?

Too many, and not all of them are good.

It seems like you (or someone) are more aggressive than any of the Pricefielders.

Warren and Justin are probably the most like able high school males but they're so shallow as characters. So is nearly every other side character, but still.

>being mean about pricefield
Maybe don't be so attached to your ship?
That is evidently not true, especially when you've got that crazy pricefielder who tries to look through past threads to find all of your posts (and fails) whilst wishing everyone would disappear.

Someone was talking about making one a few threads ago.
Got bored and did it. Have at it.
imgur.com/a/YpAM3

They want to be a fucking idiot then we'll have our fun with them.

It's not about the attachment though, you don't need to be so rude.

Bahaha, that's great

That chart can cover 90% of the posts in these threads.
You only think it is rude, that doesn't mean that it actually is.

Thanks for posting that since I couldn't. I was out.
If you believe some here, it was the first time in years it was sooo scary D:

Right as always, Alice. You're such a smart bunny!

I hope that paper wasn't too important.

Are you one of us?

It is though, a total disregard to the most popular ship by posting dead people to upset everyone is kinda fucked up and rude.

Reminder that Pricefield isn't just canon. It's literally the heart and soul of season 1. Some pieces of fiction are built around an idea or a character or a more general theme; Life is Strange season 1 is built around Max and Chloe's relationship.

What do Max and Chloe get up to when they babysit for Alice?

Yet sacrificing Chloe is also canon.

Pricefieldfags BTFO

Sacrificing her is equally as canon as saving her

Oral sex

That post is ruder than anything I've said in days mate.
Anyway, bed time.

Chloe probably puts Alice in the microwave. Max is upset but knows better than to question her lover and get a beating.

The hell is that supposed to be?

A decent amount, but even the longer fics are usually shorter than a regular book or something.

You're right, but there are also other characters who deserve praise. The thing I don't get are those against the idea of Max and Chloe being together or who diss the Bae Ending. It's clearly what the characters want, regardless of any choices in the game, that's just their development. People can deny it if they want, they can't change it.
Also, good job mentioning S1 specifically since S2 is going to have totally new stuff. I hope it's good, not that it will replace the place S1 holds in our hearts or here.

Thanks cuck

A poor attempt to get responses and seem edgy

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence and given Chloe's destructive nature...

>"Chloe and Max aren't lesbians" - when people try to ship them
>"Lesbians are all violent so Max and Chloe would abuse each other" - when shitposting
Come on, at least have SOME standards. We've all seen better.

Look guys it's /lisg/ they argue and shitpost 24/7!

>when Max gets back from the gallery
I always chuckle when I see this one.

this senpai

Facts are stubborn things.
A straight white man said that, though, so you probably hate it.

It's /v/ who shitposts and you know that, tourist

Hawt Dawg Man game when?

Not as cool as you might think...

Source?

It's in the image.

trannies don't count

The solution is Belgian waffle for Max and bacon omelette for Chloe, they occasionally pick at each others dish.
Balance, and thus peace, is achieved.

>"I'm back and this time I'm gonna kick that cow-man's dick so hard that the void creates a blackhole!"

But user, that's not how black holes are created

Do explain then

OK

>Being this butthurt over a forum
Get over it you moron

now are you playing innocent and saying ''ehh they are attacking meeeh''

you can't be even more cringier.

why the hell are you replying yourself

You tell me.Does it hurt getting it from the ass?

>these two are going to wake up next to each other and Chloe is going to tell Steph all about it

>pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

tl;dr

>There's a Wells confrontation at the beginning of the episode, Chloe either gets expelled from Blackwell and Rachel gets suspended from the play.
>Chloe visits the junkyard, finds her infamous truck and tries to repair it. She falls asleep and later gets woken up by Rachel. They seem to decorate their lil junkyard shack with stuff they each brought. Then talk about stuff. Then Rachel goes back to Blackwell
>Chloe somehow bumps into Frank and Rachel's dad lover
>A confrontation with Eliot takes place somewhere between the Junkyard and the Play parts
>Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
>Chloe somehow ends up as an actor in The Tempest
>Also note that it's possible for Rachel to be suspended from the play.Just as it's possible for Chloe to get expelledsuspended
>They possibly go to Rachel's house after the play where we get to know Rachel's parents
>There's a kiss somewhere in between the second part of the episode
>There should be a part when they drive off to have an adventure as indicated by the promo art and earlier leaks but so far it's hard to deduce when will that take place

>Deleted Taylor conversation
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE

>Future conversation between Chloe and Rachel
Pic related.
Rachel's suspended from play
Rachel:Shit.It's play time.Gotta go clean my dressing room for Victoria.Not exactly the role I thought I'd be playing tonight.Oh well.
So... they won't go Frank together,Chloe will go there alone and also encouter with Rachel's daddy's hooker during this time.She will gather stuff for her truck (and confrontation with Damon will happen at this moment) after she saved her ass, she will get message from Steph and will go to the play.

They must love pain or something since they keep coming here to be ridiculed.

They're probably not and Chloe probably won't.

how was it rude?

They'll have a sleepover and may kiss each other, but the people hoping for them to have sex are probably wishing a little too much.
Chloe's supposed to have a talk with Steph later in the episode.

I fucking hate Deck Nine. They just couldn't reign themselves in. No restraint.

I mean they probably aren't going to have sex but I'm sure it will be implied at some point.

Chad Deck9 >>>>>>>>>>>>> virgin dontdont jihadist targets

I don't think it will. If they ever reached that point then it was later on after they'd known each other for a while.
If anything, I'd expecting a scene very similar to Chloe daring Max to kiss her and it may become a little more heated.

No daring needed anymore

So far this game is just pure fanservive, it's disappointing.

Deck Nine wins at facial animation tech and dialogue being less awkward, Dontnod wins at literally everything else. Especially since they came up with the premise, characters, setting, tone, atmosphere, etc.

>hate Deck Nine
imo Dontnod and Deck Nine should unite and make a game together; and flip off that goddamn money grubber SE

>Dontnod wins at literally everything else
These aspects being what exactly?

This. It feels like they're prodding along the story in the direction they want it to go, not in the direction it naturally wants to go.

Sounds good to me. I really don't understand why either studio needs a publisher in this day and age with Steam and PS4/Xbone digital distribution.

>premise, characters, setting, tone, atmosphere, etc.
Also game mechanics, choice of music. Dontnod laid the groundwork - an enormous amount of BtS is mimicry of the first game. And so far, I'd argue that season 1's actual plot, flaws and all, is more compelling than BtS's skimpy plot.

Good or bad, BtS really is just a fanfic. That's my biggest gripe with it.
It's decent so far but I don't see any reason why it had to be made. Everyone had their own ideas about who Rachel was and what she had/didn't have with Chloe. I get there's money to be made with that but what makes Deck Nine's ideas more official than anyone elses? Rachel was mostly just a plot element in the first season, there's little gained by making her a real character when we already know not to get too attached to her.