/fhg/ For Honor General

Roman's Main Nerfed Edition

Previous Thread >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh (embed) (embed) (Wow!)

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (embed) (Good Fight!)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/10mHJ7nV8XugDfmMXfCgAer6LMgb4g7vk7OM7vPQDDhU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sg25Iv6KcdbqujW7eHqK2MeJZSfIVjmE9kvlK3c_LSE/edit#gid=1001230117
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accept this tip user for a job well done on OP

Shinobi is a slut

Dont make fun of best girl

4th for cent was shit before and he's shittier now

Can assassin's still use the guard glitch to not fall when oos?
I had a Peacekeeper that was channeling so much faggotry I literally felt tumours growing inside me, and she wouldn't fall the fuck down everytime I got her to OOS only for her to backdash indefinitely.
God damn I'm mad

What a slut

imagine what she could do with her feet

Femnobi was made for that thigh wrap on the head execution.

Can jab not be punished by sidedodge > gb now? I just wish kick could wallsplat instead

>headbutt reverted to 100ms

>No mask

>centurion does a heavy
>backdash+roll away
>his second heavy tracks me through the entire thing and catches me

>Don't stop
>Believeeeeeen'

Hold on to that feeling season 4 hopeful anons.

OP Here.
Since and few others asked. I made a new Spreadsheet. So hopefully the person who makes the next OP would also include these.

>The new friend list questionnaire
docs.google.com/forms/d/10mHJ7nV8XugDfmMXfCgAer6LMgb4g7vk7OM7vPQDDhU

>Results
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sg25Iv6KcdbqujW7eHqK2MeJZSfIVjmE9kvlK3c_LSE/edit#gid=1001230117

His hands kill me every time. It's the most Italian thing ever, like he's about to yell at her for not getting the right cheese for his pasta

You poor, miserable swine. Did you really think changes as heinous as that would last? All you've done is made Wargod angry and we're all going to pay for it.

Question, is GB/Attacks guaranteed if someone hits the Stamina and Bear Trap? i mean hitting those at right moment just when the other guy interacts with them and is in stumble animation.

Attacks can be guaranteed depending on the timing, but I don't think GBs are.

Do you guys think Tribute mode will finally get something done about honorfags? I mean there's no way if they decide to do their autistic roleplay shit in a capture the flag mode that the devs wouldn't give temp bans for it, right?
>Grab a flag, start running it to my base
>Get attacked and drop the flag, fight over it with the enemy
>Teammate comes over and watches us fight, just emoting instead of taking the flag and running
I'm already having nightmares thinking this will happen and that the devs will be too much of pussies to punish them for it, since the official stance on honorfagging is "It's not intentionally griefing so it's not a problem"

Post bugs that make you smile!

Eh I mean the big reason people obsessed with honor ruined elim and brawl is that they're presented as 1v1 duels from the start instead of the whole team starting in the same place so I would be surprised if more than a few would be assholes about it.

>centcuckolds absolutely assblasted about their broken instawin cutscene man getting gutted
Hahahahahahahahahaha now you have to use skill to win hahahahahaha

I've had people honorfag in elim as well though. Granted it's less people, but I've literally lost games because while both teams were breaking because he wanted to roleplay
>Dominion, both teams are breaking, it's 2v2
>Catch up to a Kensei and start fighting him, he's turtling hard though
>Lawbringer shows up and just fucking watches me fight, doesn't even bother chasing down the other enemy
>Signal for help and he still just watches
>The enemy who ran away revives both of the dead teammates, so now it's 2v4
>Again signal for fucking help so we can take out this guy quick
>He ignores me and watches as I get parried and killed
>All the enemies show up and he emotes, expecting his le honorable fight
>They gank the fuck out of him
>He tries running away since he's not getting his precious 1v1s
>The Kensei throws an arrow storm ahead of him and killed him
>Faggot refused to accept that he personally cost us the game
Honorfags fucking destroy the game, and it's amazing to me that the devs defend this incredibly selfish autistic bullshit.
>Oh you made an offensive emblem? Here's your ban!
>Oh you stood back and emoted as you watched your teammate repeatedly ask for help get killed? You're a good boi who dindu nuffin

I'm guessing you meant in dom? I haven't had it that bad (luckily) but I have definitely seen a few people complaining about ganking. I mean everyone else proceeded to laugh at them but they were for a little bit.

>Centurion no longer has infinite wallbang
>Light parry punish is exactly the same as ever

Okay?

Yeah, dom. But I've also had brand new players to the game try lecturing me on how to play as well.
>One month ago, For Honor has been out for months, I'm rep 40 something
>Play elim and amazingly get matched against an enemy team comprised of rep 0-1s
>Finish off my guy and go gank the enemies
>Instantly get messaged by two of them, don't bother checking since I'm still playing
>Next two rounds whoever I'm fighting runs away from me, so I just go gank instantly rather than chase them down
>Get a party invite after the game (xbone)
>It's the enemy team bitching to me "What the fuck are you doing? Ganking is cancer, you're supposed to 1v1"
>Tell them that it's fucking 4v4
>"You're supposed to have some honor, it's in the games name for fucks sake"
>Ask them how honorable running away is
>"WELL I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO FIGHT A REP 40"
>'So I'm just supposed to let you run away AND not gank your teammates then?'
>They ignore the question and keep insisting elimination is meant to be played honorably
>Rematch them and ledge them before I call them faggots and leave their party
Are newbies getting these ideas from streamers or some shit?

It's Soulsfags.

>you can remove cent and gladiator from the game

but

>every game you play will have a level 3 shinobi bot in it, regardless of mode

would you do it

Definitely Souls Fag PCBFFC faggots.

FFS, even in the intro video it's a 1v1v1.
Once we get dedis they should make a 4v4v4 (or more) Dom inspired game mode.
Although 3v3v3 could be comfy.

>12 players
>11 raiders
>everyone ganging up on the lone shugoki (even his teammates smacking him around to keep him off balance)

If the devs ever made a free-for-all mode I'd just pick PK, run away from everyone until there was only one guy left, kill him, and win. Ez fucking money. I don't think that's a good idea for this game.

They'd have to make the arena very small, or give you a active debuff, or maybe even slowly lose health, if you aren't locked on to someone

Then I could just lock on and backdash away if they came near me. PK's backdash spam is around some character's sprint speed.

So I had an idea: for an eight-person tourney would 1 game of gearless elim, then 1 game of brawl, then a duel be a good non-conventional competitive gamemode? People whining about their teams dragging them down aside of course. And all the assholes whining about honor.

It's amazing they haven't nerfed her backdash speed. An exhausted PK is near impossible to punish

Ubiservers took a shit and died.

No. God no. Centurion is barely anything anymore, so why remove him?

Redditors are creaming themselves over LE EPIC CENTURION FINALLY NERFED bullshit, but I doubt many of those faggots even got wallbang infinited anyway. They just hopped on the bandwagon for a boogeyman to blame for how badly they sucked shit, and now they'll go back to bitching about Warlord.

Removing the infinite wallbang was a good start, but it's still fucking ridiculous that a single parry gives him half your health if you're near a wall

What the fuck else can you do to him? All he has going for him is light parries, nothing else. Take that away and he becomes essentially a weaker, more easily countered, harder to play Conqueror.

>Exhausted PK Backdashes
>Forward Dash Gb
>Whiff.

>Lights slowed down to 600ms.
>Cannot Soft Feint Charged Heavies anymore.
>Zone Attack can be parried on second hit.
>Jab is slowed down to 800ms
>Charged Jab is deleted.
>Jab throws people back who are OOS.
>Eagle Talon does 15 Damage and gives all stamina back to opponent.
>Make Him worse than Conq.

t.reddit

Nerf his damage. No character in the game should be able to take away half your fucking health bar off a single parry.

I would agree with a slight damage nerf to the full eagle's Talon combo, maybe just 10 points of damage down from what it is now. In return I'd like to see him buffed in other areas to try and shift power away from that combo so he's not totally reliant on it. Maybe make his zone cancelable after the first hit so he can actually use it?

Considering every single character can deal 60-130 damage off a single exhausted throw or parry, Cent's damage isn't that bad.

Except it's off EVERY parry next to a wall. You don't have to be exhausted for him deal that much fucking damage
That all depends on what exactly is buffed. Honestly I think all zones shouldn't be cancelable. Characters like PK and Glad benefit far too greatly from it

And the trade-off is that he can't open people at all, his raw attacks deal nearly no damage, his kick is dodge/punish bait, and he has low HP. If you reduce his damage any further you turn him into a punching bag out of bitterness.

That's the thing though, they actually have to get their opponent out of stam, and going OOS in the first place implies a big mistake on that person's part. AKA they fucked up by going OOS, now they pay for it. Cent doesn't need that, he just needs a single parry, which most of the time isn't necessarily a "fuckup" on the part of the person getting parried. If the Cent has good reflexes he's going to get a parry on you sooner or later unless you turtle just as hard as he does, and that's shitty in its own right.

I agree that 65 damage off of a wallthrow is a bit stupid, but losing jab wallbounce just limits him even more

Make kick cause wallbounce
Allow jab to follow up with a heavy on miss like kick
Allow zone to be canceled after first hit

If the PTS parry changes go through, he'll no longer get a free GB on parry, which will massively better the game for everyone

>he can't open people up
If you don't think his kick/GB mixup isn't a good way to open people up, I'd love to hear what you think is a good way.
>his raw attacks deal nearly no damage
His heavies do nearly as much as everyone else's, and they're the fastest heavy attacks in the game, as fast as some character's lights.

That isnt a mixup, you can sidedodge as soon as you see the orange glow, it's 600ms

600/500ms heavies are good, yes, but they're easily blockable and jab just got neutered heavily

>GB/kick
>MIXUP

Look, it's okay to have the reflexes of a sloth, just don't project that onto others. Also, even if the kick lands, it only deals 12 damage and doesn't even stun anymore.

Maybe it's not a mixup on PC, but on console it's pretty much a 50/50, at least in my experience. That's a whole different discussion then, I guess. I would agree that it would suck if he couldn't follow it up with a heavy to catch anyone going for a GB after dodging, but he can.

If a 600ms bash is an unreactable 50/50, there are insanely more busted things in this game, like PK or Glad

Cent needs something, his kick is really mediocre, jab is basically gone(unless it's safe from dodge > GB now), softfeint heavies and wallthrows are all he has now

I see your points and all but I really just don't see how his kick is that bad in comparison to other character's unblockable bashes, besides maybe Warlord headbutt. Warden's bash from neutral is comparable, Conquerer's bash from dodge is comparable, Lawbringer's shove, Valkyrie's shield bash, Shinobi's kick, they all have relatively similar timings and rewards. So again, I don't think it's really that bad at all. Hell, I play Nobushi, and I WISH I could do my kick from a forward dodge like Cent can. I have to go into my hidden stance just to do it.

>infinite wallbang
But he never did have that? Retard

That may be true, but there's always going to be the difficulty of balancing characters in a way that is useful for high-level players but doesn't destroy low-level players completely, or even mid-level players. Take lb's block-shove for example. If you have good reactions and knowledge of the character it's not a huge deal, and can actually be exploited to bait out a dash attack or gb opportunity, but for lots of people it just turned lb into a shitter stomper. I'm not apologizing for some of the absolutely moronic choices they made (leaving flicker in for this long, letting turtle meta stagnate, removing timesnap turning assassins unreactable, etc) but there's a huge amount of challenge involved in making things that are (more or less) balanced at high level play and low-level play, or at least making sure that nothing that high-level players enjoy would bust the hero for low-level players or vice-versa.

Cent's kick is unfeintable, 600ms, and confirms 12 damage, it's only really comparable to Conq's, except Conq can side dodge to start his, Cent's kick is actually really poor

If you spammed heavy, jab(into wall), guard switch, it was an infinite since shitters would try to block it instead of dodging out

>he didn't know about Cent's infinite wallbang combo in the corner
>he's calling other people retarded

>shitters
Well there you have it.
>LB has an infinite anywhere since shitters will keep trying to dodge the light after shove and you can just keep GBing them until they die
Literally never worked. Maybe on release, I don't know, but it hasn't been possible for months.

>LB has an infinite anywhere since shitters will keep trying to dodge the light after shove and you can just keep GBing them until they die
You can't unfortunately. LB will run out of stamina before they run out of health.

he is not entirely wrong, in certain corners where there's a wall on both sides you can still infinite someone with just jab heavy, it's very rare and they would have to be incredibly stupid to get traped in a corner.

So what do you think they will fuck up for this double XP weekend ? No steel ? Crashing when you are about to complete an order ? So many possibilities.

Wait, we've got another double xp weekend coming?
I'll be sure to stock up on high-value orders before it arrives, then.

It's already started, pretty sure it starts the 30th, which is just barely today.

Wait, I meant it started the 29th, which is today, at least here on the west coast of the US, so it's for sure started for the rest of the world.

is the block heal any good on conq or is it a negligible value that doesn't even beat block damage?

So, it started about an hour ago? Neat.
I didn't even realise it was friday already

It's a must-have feat.
Conq receives NO damage on block whatsoever.

>doesn't even beat block damage

Superior block isn't affected by chip damage.

I'm west coast too, given the number of players I've probably seen you in game and never known it. God speed with double XP west coast user.

Not that guy, but does that mean that you can dump the Damage Block stat you get from gear ?

Block Damage is the worst stat in the game, since even maxed out it only makes you deal a tiny bit more chip damage. It's only barely useful on Warlord if you spam heavies at retards with Punch Through on as well, since that makes your attacks effectively deal 15 or so damage on block.

Absolutely. You should dump it on any hero, not just conq: it does jack shit, and both other stats are important.

I boost block damage and defence penetration on my shugoki. he has no way to open up turtles, so punch through + block damage really helps against people who just stand there and block all your shit. I'm not sure how much block damage really helps though

good to know. was wondering if it was worth running over the grenade

It depends how chip actually works. Right now chip is around 14%, and Block Damage gives an additional 35% or so at max. If it's additive, that means your chip becomes 50% of your total damage, which seems unlikely. If it's multiplicative, it means you gain an additional 4-5% chip damage or so for a total of about 20%

I've gotten killed by a Shugoki's Punch Through before. It dealt 20 damage according to my death info (ie. it says "Punch Through 20 dmg"). So it definitely has the potential to fuck people up

Yeah, it deals enough to kill you.

meant for

Apparently in this upcoming patch they're removing chip's ability to kill through block. According to the patch notes it wasn't intended, and it was actually boosted attack stat gear that was causing chip to kill through block when it otherwise shouldn't have. I don't know if that'll affect the Punch Through feat though.

Punch Through counts as separate feat damage so i think it will kill

>the scent of blood
>huntress wins every single 1v1 when it gets to the 25hp phase with a single light attack

great idea

>shinobi is an assasin
>galdiator is an assasin
>centurion is an assasin/vanguard hybrid
>ronin will probably be an assasin or assasin hybrid
>huntress will probably be an assasin or assasin hybrid

How about a straight up vanguard or heavy? Or a heavy/vanguard hybrid? Or maybe even not another fucking assassin

Assassins are the meta. When the parry changes come, the best method of defensive play will be deflects. Gladiator's deflect confirms 40 damage, PK's confirms I dunno, Shinobi's confirms 25, and Zerker's confirms 30 or more. Kids like their assassins because everyone wants to be a too cool, too dark, and too mysterious edgelord who kills people from the shadows while Linkin Park plays.

DLC characters are almost always broken, and assassins are the broken class. It's shitty, but they want people to buy the season pass or buy steel to get new characters.
Maybe we'll get heavies/vanguards in year 2
>Implying we'll even get that

Highlander is a heavy/vanguard. But yeah we live in an assassin heavy meta, both in terms of balance and DLC.

>smiley emblem
Why does everyone who has this play like a gigantic tool.
>gladiators who abuse zone
>turtling centurions
>PK zone and unlocking second lights

Without fail everyone with that emblem does everything in their power to reinforce their ego. Has anyone else experienced these fucks?

Because people who lack the originality to make an original emblem play unoriginally.

If I use an emblem I've never seen anyone else use but I stole the emblem from ASOIAF am I unoriginal or original?

>ASOIAF

You're LITERALLY a cuckold. I bet you have watched your girlfriend take a dick the size of her arm while she called you a faggot, you fag.

Huh.

Lmao just say GoT nigger

>Finally make a non assassin dlc character
>He's absolutely shit tier
T-thanks

What the hell is ASOIAF?
Autistic Shitters Orochi'ing In Assblasted Fury?

Game of thrones

shinobi's deflect confirms 50 from teleport kick into ranged heavy. some say that the ranged heavy is dodgeable, but i haven't tested it. at the very least, shinobi's deflect still confirms 40 damage off followup light after deflect

>he's complaining about other people's emblems while using one from fucking game of normalscum
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH