What is "globalism" and why do people hate it...

What is "globalism" and why do people hate it? From my understanding it is just the increased globalization that has been taking place for the past 2000 years that is increasing even more rapidly today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blame Alex Jones.

You see, you're posting that picture so you clearly know.

>What is "globalism"
the left calls it neo-liberalism

> From my understanding it is just the increased globalization that has been taking place for the past 2000 years that is increasing even more rapidly today.
is this some kind of half-assed whig history wannabee opinion?

Globalism as a term is very vague, but I think most people refer to it as some globally-encompassing culture of consumerism, celebrity worship and overshadowing local customs and culture.

Basically cultural capitalism, but /pol/acks mistake it for cultural marxism.

World peace via one world government and undemocratic hegemony.

Nobody knows because people rabidly for and against it are turd burglers.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY!!!

Formation of a single global culture, ethnicity, state, religion, etc. People hate it because it destroys unique and individual cultures in favor of Coca Cola culture

>this is what whig historians actually beleive

what are you just going to ignore the whole nationalism thing that happened for 200 years?

>Formation of a single global culture
Where is this actually happening?
It seems everyone's adopting a "we'll take your trade dollars but keep your culture at the door".
You can argue this was happening when Hollywood ruled the world but most regions of the world have been developing their own media and entertainment industries for a long time.

Globalism means the (((elites))) are working toward a one world government in which Christianity has been exterminated and white people have been bred out of existence. They want a worldwide slave race of sub-80 IQ darkies who don't believe in anything except money so that (((they))) can more easily manipulate the masses without having to worry about things like creativity or conviction. As soon as Europe has fallen (((they're))) going to create Greater Israel and go about wiping out Islam.

nice false fagging

Man if common rubes can deduce their plans so easily they must not be that elite after all huh...

>Where is this actually happening?

The west, are you an idiot? What do you think diversity and multiculturalism is?

wew lad

That's not what diversity and multiculturalism is. The problem here is coca culture mentioned.

>What do you think diversity and multiculturalism is?
A bunch of isolated cultural and ethnic groups only barely tolerating each other because of material gain?

There isn't a trend toward a unitary culture at all.

there is absolutely no doubt that the entire west is becoming extremely nihilist and consumerist in nature. More people are concerned with social media and clothing brands then things like family tradition and philosophy of life.

Saying what I just said IRL is a good way to get defunctionalized and ostracized and in many countries thrown in prison.

>being delusional /leftypol/ shills like this

the whole coca cola thing should be a reason for you to hate it if anything since this all is in service to giant monied elites. They can easily undercut wages and treat workers as little better than slaves when they have an infinite untapped source of them. Want more than $7 an hour so you dont have to choose between paying the electric bill and groceries every month? too bad, I can get some nigger to do it for $3

For good reasons. You're a raving madman.

If there is a global market, labor in the third world can compete with labor in the first world. Labor in the third world is infinitely cheaper, so it costs jobs in the first world. This creates a level of class conflict as the upper classes (lawyers, actors, etc.) are not affected, or even benefit from it (business owners can get cheaper goods from third world labor). The fact that the third worlders look different is just icing on the cake that makes is easier for first worlders to hate them.

>diversity and multiculturalism means mass immigration
really gave the old noggin a joggin

also, I could take you more seriously if you could drop the assumptions and buzzwords like 'leftypol' and 'shill'. I am neither. Do you like it when every post you make is replied to with 'wehraboo stormfront /pol/tard'?

This. The classic limosine liberal loves it because it has been ingrained in our cultural zeitgeist that multiculturalism and diversity is good, so when they support policies and politicians who sell out the working class, they can feel good about themselves by virtue signaling about "muh diversity"

This is also why they love Trump so much while upper middle class left leaning liberals hate him.

I'm not arguing for or against it. user brought up trend toward unitary global culture and all I said was that I don't see it and asked where specifically it was occurring. Immigrants in Europe don't integrate into the host culture if you're going to use that as the emergence of a unitary global culture.

multiculturalism is 100% in favor of the elite. Thats why they push for it.....

why would they pay you 10 bucks an hour to do work that a mexican would do for cheaper while he lives in his car and dosent even put the money back into the american economy

not to mention the news station get so much money out of anti racist articles every day. "BLACK KID PUNCHED BY WHITE KID. RISE OF THE NEXT HTLER?"

and why is that a bad thing? i'd get it if you were old and didn't like the change but for the young white people who claim to miss the "golden age of western civilisation" it doesn't make any sense it just seems to be a autistic cover for whatever bullshit they want to code under it.

literally nothing in your post is an argument. Coming back with some sassy ironic comment isnt an argument.

poor brown people flooding into a country benefits no one except those at the top who can make more money off of them at the expense of everyone else in the country.

funny thing is college kids/millennials already complain about not being able to find a job, and all the jobs being shit ect. yet they want to flood the country with even more immigrants because they have been told since they were children growing up in the late 80s and early 90s how wonderful multiculturalism is. To borrow one of their favorite phrases they like to throw at the stupid rednecks they love to shit on, they are "voting against their own interest"

even their favorite candidate Bernie realized this. Just look at Ezra Klines dumb smug face when he disagrees with his open boarder suggestion

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>Open borders is a right-wing proposal

>Immigrants in Europe don't integrate into the host culture if you're going to use that as the emergence of a unitary global culture.

because who gives a shit if they do as long as they do work for cheap? You already admit its happening, but argue against it user.

>and why is that a bad thing?
why is it a good thing? Yeah you could stop fighting or whatever but i believe all cultures of the world should be preserved for as long as possible, what is there to life anyways other then the way of life our families possess? Humanity is the collection of all ideologies and philosophies, and to remove almost all of them is like erasing humanity itself. Its a beautiful thing to see human try to realize their own purpose and identity.

You stupid fucking nigger you keep shifting the argument to the economic side of it which is totally legitimate but learn to fucking read and go back and follow the chain of replies and you'll see all I did was challenge the notion that a world wide unitary culture was emerging. The world is culturally as splintered as ever.

>stupid leftypol playing dumb about globalism

What do you faggots think NAFTA was?

It one of those words that may or may not used to have a formal definition but can mean anything based on context and the users beliefs.

Why is this whole thread just buzzwords?

>poor brown people flooding into a country benefits no one except those at the top who can make more money off of them at the expense of everyone else in the country.

No economist agrees with you. Influx of cheap labor benefits ALMOST everyone.

well I never said anything about culture in the first place. Eventually some horrid mixed raced culture will obviously form, but thats not the point. Those at the top dont care about race or religion or culture or any of that shit. They also are naive and think all these different cultures and races can get along peacefully. they believe their own bullshit.

>Influx of cheap labor benefits ALMOST everyone.

except all the people who get their wages undercut or loose their job

>hurr if you lose your job to a mexican you deserve it!

Yes, this is the exact attitude elitist would have.

almost lol

it literally benefits everybody except the american worker

>but i believe all cultures of the world should be preserved for as long as possible
and why should it?
>what is there to life anyways other then the way of life our families possess?
there's quite a bit.
>Humanity is the collection of all ideologies and philosophies, and to remove almost all of them is like erasing humanity itself.
this is some retarded shit.
what does ideology and philosophy have to do with archaic traditions that nobody care about anymore?
furthermore, nobody is forcibly erasing the parts of tradition that people want to keep. you have this amazingly dumb alex-joneseque idea that they're going enforce a restriction with military force on celebrating christmas or halloween.
>Its a beautiful thing to see human try to realize their own purpose and identity.
this is some autistic shit right here.