/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread shorties edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/91xdAI4WJw8
youtu.be/7kCxjvMV2nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Junko!

Mugi!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

My gf is a cutie

Get a new thing to post

Miu's Electron Bombs

kys

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Ishi!

So next game will be in the HPA universe cause they want that money. But it will still include TDR since that's the organization Naegi runs. Yes. Naegi. He was behind the DR1 and DR2 games with his friends who helped setup those fictional games. Saihara and the others will confront TDR and it will become Saihara vs. Naegi.

Chihiro stronk

Time-reversing electron bombs.

fwip fwip fwip fwip

I'd like if it Naegi was wrong for once and the price for blindly believing in hope to keep out despair was setting up the killing games to "quarantine" people's desire for despair.

Say more nice things about my husband

Like what?It strue every time

Koko! Cute OP. My opinion on Hoshi has really grown after Chapter 2 and his FTEs.

>Naegi
If I have to see that weasely little turd one more fucking time

Kaede napping with an arm around her subs, Saihara and Miu.
Kaede turning to each of them and whispering a few words of affection and praise, and nibbling their ears to communicate desire.
Her subs begin to touch themselves, and Kaede encourages them. Tells them they're doing great and they're so sexy and she's so proud of them. Kaede begins to touch herself too.
All three of them finish. Kaede whispers again that she loves them. They sleep in their own fluids, because they're disgusting.

Imma firing my slut lazar Niggi-kun

Considering the games ran for 53 seasons, Naegi would be like 70

Yeah finally we get to beat the shit out of the manlet. After being forced to hear him be right about everything to Munakata in DR3 I want him to be on the receiving end of it when Saihara confronts him next game.

Posting best girls!

I just posted about how this is specifically the thing I don't want, don't do this to me
i don't mind 's take on it but i don't know if I have enough faith in Kodaka to elaborate on it properly either way

>slut lazar
how does it work?
Not necessarily. Didn't V3 take place in under a month? You could churn out 2 or 3 seasons a year

Chapter 2 made me sad...

t. triggered white male

lol

That doesn't explain why they have worse technology in v3 than in HPA.

I'd assume it takes some time to set up the show's set, program Monokuma, design and create the remembering lights and plan out everyone's characters as well as advertise the show. I think it's 1 per year.

The games could have been every couple months or so with V2 to V3 being the exception. Naegi and his friends could be in their 30s or so because of it.

try to not make it true anymore then

who's 'koko!'

Wew

Wow, Kiibo's English VA didn't even fucking try.

>original
youtu.be/91xdAI4WJw8
>dub
youtu.be/7kCxjvMV2nA

Game's rated M in the west FFS, nobody's going to fault you for being in-character lewd in an 18+ game. Wendee Lee is killing it but Lucien Dodge just fucking drops it.

Why would you ever pick English voices.

Didn't an audience member or something said it's been 3 years since the last game?

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Kokichi!

I want Perceiver to write lewd greentexts

A shitposter nobody like uses it as an excuse to blogpost

That's an interesting theory but we don't even know if the reality show part is true. Didn't Kodaka say that the game is about lies? It feels like everybody just stopped thinking when they got to the twist

Saihara is sitting in Kaede's lap and tries to get up
Kaede leglocks him

>worse technology in v3 than in HPA.
What was better than Metal Gears and force fields?
While true for Monokuma's programming, seems like the Exisals do a quick job with building things, and Tsumugi did already create the story for V4 by the time of Chapter 6. However, as said earlier, Monokuma's programming would take time and the advertising would need some time. Actually, now that I think about it, what could Rantaro have been doing for an entire year waiting for V3? Was he just locked in the Ultimate Academy alone?

hacker voice im in

Koko is a character nickname. Not the person posting.

Kicking Mugi in the cunt until she's infertile!

he looks like the dude from the movie

I could see them doing this simply cause they're going to keep shilling Junko.

You HOPE for Kodaka's hackery to subside and for him to be original. TDR will be Ultimate Despair, run by bureaucrats who are also Junko cultists.

doki doki literature club but the v3 normie boys instead and Kaede as the MC

Actual VR?

Only 1 person here calls him that.

10/10 I would buy it

Didn't Amami confirm it in the prologue or his video? My memory is a bit fuzzy.

>Actual VR?
Ok well you may have gotten me there.

>what could Rantaro have been doing for an entire year waiting for V3? Was he just locked in the Ultimate Academy alone?
I'm guessing they kept him under house arrest or something similar. Or the DR series did end with V2 and he never expected to be part of a V3. Remember, the video he recorded could've been post-brainwash and then he was conditioned to forget it.

hot

That scene feels so underwhelming in English.

BIG SPAGHETTI TULPA

>Actually, now that I think about it, what could Rantaro have been doing for an entire year waiting for V3? Was he just locked in the Ultimate Academy alone?
Why do you assume he was confined inside the school? Couldn't he just be outside living his life until being called back through contract?

No. If he did then we would know for sure if Tsumugi's bullshit was true or not. Amami not saying anything back then is why we're lost for anwsers with this mess of an ending.

I HOPE SHE MAKES LOTSA SPAGHETTI

I want gentle femdom user to find a girl to dominate him already

You can draw parallels between TDR and something like The Party from 1984 due to the whole "control of reality" thing. With TDR having presumably total control, "reality" is whatever they want everybody to think. The validity of anything in the twist could be called into question, with significantly less evidence about the outside world like there was in DR1.

Reminder. 5 decides who I post next

But that post is something he would do. Just have two TDRs. A real one and a copycat one.

What do you mean "confirm"? It could've been TV series for all we know. Think Umineko, where all episodes are just written stories

pickle kaito

The games could've started with V3.

1. Make a remembering light that contains memories of society enjoying DR for 53 seasons.
2. Mass-broadcast it like Mitarai did with his hope anime.
3. History has now been changed.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Nah. I will rate V3 characters after finishing the story

So like... Anonymity and all that right? Why does this general have such fleshed out "anons". Like fuck just put a trip on already.

Sure, neeheehee was annoying, but not to this extent.

Because it's all the same posters and we inevitably get to know who's who through typing styles, favorite characters, interests, kinks, commonly used words, etc

Where was the user dumping the 1080p high res portraits for all characters, and did he upload the zip?

Oumafags legitimately ruined ouma for me and I already disliked him

Saihara is surprised and stays sit for a bit longer.
Saihara tries to get up again but Kaede keeps him leg locked.
Saihara tries to think of a lie so he can get up since he's starting to get a leg cramp.
He starts to get up,
>"Kaede, I have to fart"
>"Okay"
Yet she once again keeps him down, actually squeezing on his legs even harder.
Saihara is even more embarrassed upon finding that Kaede is kinky.

Lame.

The chickens from the coop in 1-5

The timeframe between V2 and V3 is apparently 3 years so that would imply Rantaro was locked inside the school for 3 years. I doubt that. After V2, he could have just been doing his own thing but got confronted by TDR to come back for V3. OR if he actually did sacrifice himself for the other V2 survivors like Saihara speculates then TDR brands him with some shit to track him so he won't escape them when it's time for the next game.

Or DR did end with V2 as you said and a copycat group that Tsumugi was apart of brought it back up with an unofficial V3. I'm confident that the video was taken after they got their SHSL clothes and got knocked out by the first Remembering Light.

Ouma good punching bag.

>weibo

Download pastebin
I am thinking of asking kuzu to make a pastebin account and have him just dump all his links on it so he can change and edit as much as he pleases, so we don't have to keep organizing it every time he makes changes to his rips.

Hopefully its the last batch or he just crams everything into one post.

Hell thanks to TDR maybe the DR1 we've played and what we saw happen didn't actually happen that way. I mean TDR was the one who developed DR1.

It couldn't have as Rantaro was in the previous killing game.

We don't know if Amami's game was a mass broadcasted public spectacle. The only thing we objectively know about it is that it involved sixteen students and the rules were somewhat similar.

It could've been an underground thing.

He believed that he was in the previous killing game, but there's no way to prove that

>Team Danganronpa made Danganronpa 1
>we can't trust Team Danganronpa
>there are multiple versions
>demo version
>school mode
>IF

Haha I fucking hate this twist

Why didn't Rantaro stop to look at the promotional video playing?

Maybe so. Who knows.

Kodaka confirmed he was in the previous killing game. Rantaro was already saying shit in the prologue as if he was already used to how the killing game works with having 16 high schoolers and Monokuma.

If they try to pull a twist where V3 was in fact in the Hope's Peak universe and DR 1-3 were fabricated TV shows turned into video games and anime then I think I'm gonna follow Uncle Hoshi's advice and put a gun in my mouth

Soda Kazuichi

>53
>V3
>V is just a roman 5
Bruh even the title spoils you.

Kodaka just says random things to rile people up, he probably thinks he's a genius or something
They could've already been brainwashed in the prologue, couldn't they?

What promotional video?

Princess Piggles

Peko

Now you're just denying canon for your own headcanon, He said he was in the previous killing game and there's no proof that they were brainwashed prior to the prologue. They were kidnapped.

The loud one, with the creepy music playing. It masked the sound of the shot rolling, and even if Kaede's ball didn't kill him, he should have went to the monitor in the library to look at the video.

Tsumugi wouldn't been able to frame Kaede.

Spoils you for what though? Why does it matter?

I don't even like Ibuki that much and this is just hearing one guy's opinion.
It's not a poll or anything.

>there's no proof that they were brainwashed prior to the prologue
Is there a proof they weren't brainwashed?
Kodaka was the one who started this meta shit, not me.