Steam shows a decent playerbase, lets see if this survives the weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/696790/reviews/?browsefilter=toprated&snr=1_5_reviews_
youtube.com/watch?v=WQgDFrUC5Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that Garando is best raifu

>smgfags
>autofags

After playing with the garand the m1 carbine feels like shit.

Yea you have no recoil but its still a 3 hit kill up close, why not just take the stg?

Crashes on boot, lucky me.

this game is too casual to have a decent general

+visuals
+audio
+movement
+gunplay
+unlocks
+maps

-war gamemode (bad, exclusively linear)
-no swastikas (???wtf is this???)
-shotgun flame thing (worst part of the game rn)
-performance (runs terrible for most people)
-latency (consistently getting shot before enemy is on my screen, kill cams show guys practically watching my movements through walls)
-snipers are too easy (this is subjective, however is worth reviewing)

8/10 fps currently. It's no COD4, but it's not bad at all. Definitely has some serious issues to be addressed.

Reminder that the Garand is fucking broken in MP
>2shot kill all ranges
ok

also dont you ever fucking deface this wonderful piece of AMERICAN military equipment with your unendearing weeb trash shit ever again you goddamn flaming faggot lover
ill fucking hex your family

>Lost connection to host
OH BOY

saem

are the servers down??

i want to play the beta but the game just keeps fucking randomly crashing on me

just let me shoot people with the double barrel shotgun

Redpill me on the war gamemode, haven't tried it yet but looks interesting.

Attackers get 4 different exits to attack the house from. Ezpz, you shouldn't have a problem getting the first base.
Then you move up to this bridge you need to build. You have to literally sit fucking still and do nothing while the defense posts up with the mounted super broke MG in tandem with easy-mode one shot body shot sniper rifles while you're forced to literally sit/lay there and do fuck all besides be a crop for the enemy bads to farm.
So you get the first base easy as fuck and then the second base you almost never get past. I've only played it with a team but trying to play that in pubs? May as well neck yourself and save the enemy team the trouble.

Only way you even have a remote chance of getting past that is with a coordinated team using smokes and counter snipers. Whilst the other half is on the bridge building it up.
The thing is, you can't flank into their spawn and suppress or deter them for your team.
That goes for the entirety of the map. It's all linear. You're not allowed outside the "combat zone" so you can't even attempt to try and tactically outmaneuver the enemy team whatsoever. They all spawn right in front of the bridge after you kill them and it's just a cycle of that for 4 minutes until you lose.

But let's say you get past that because you have a bunch a niggas with big dicks and 187 schemes watching your back. The next two points are straight forward, defense can easily be spawn trapped until the last set where someone needs to be inside a tank with a mounted MG (the ones that are essentially an instant kill) and he has to stay in it in order for the thing to keep moving. Once it reaches the end of it's designated little pathway then you win. Defenders have a hard time stopping you if you actually manage to get past that bridge.

We were only able to tolerate about 8 matches of that, and only 2 out of those 8 times did we make it past that bridge. Subsequently we won those 2 times.

tl;dr: take 1st base, then you lose

>mfw my HDD is too old and failing to play the game reliably
>Diskread Errors

>Can't afford 70$ replacement.

it's actually pretty good what the fuck
and War mode is fucking fun as hell
Am I in some sort of alternate timeline?

>war mode
>Fun
It's possible that you're one of the many bad players that they're catering to with that gamemode.

it's possible that you're a no-fun-having big dummy

It's more satisfying at medium range, even with COD WW2's maps of endless lanes.

War seems balanced around console shitters who cant aim desu

I usually love these type of gamemodes but in cod its pretty bad

How do I fix the stuttering? My drivers are updated

>BREN
why is this gun so shit, it makes no sense

Are SMGs just completely fucking broken here or what?

Shitty mapdesign along with trash rifles and lmgs does that

Smgs were the best class in the last few cods as far as i know

SO IF I USE THE RIFLE THING ON THE DOUBLE BARREL IS IT STILL WORTH GOING THE SHOTGUN SUBCLASS THING

Do you mean the slug or the rifling attachment?

Honestly i find the shotgun subclass pretty shit, all it affects are grenades and the fireshots arent really worth it.
I rather run it with the smg perk thing to run around faster

Have the SMG and STG nerfs gone live?

How have they changed?

was talking about the slug
jesus the smg class is zippy

dont die

You could probably use the slug as a sniper and the firerounds up close but the long reload time kinda ruins it. the 4 firerounds dont feel worth using the class

>ww2 game
>no bolt action with ironsights in the beta
ok

played one match
had a laugh
uninstalled

>Steam shows a decent playerbase
TOP KEK
steamcommunity.com/app/696790/reviews/?browsefilter=toprated&snr=1_5_reviews_

ww2 had 2001 graphics, both ww2 adn ww1 looks like 2ww3

Decent playerbase for a cod game, have you seen IWs numbers?

>it's possible that you're a no-fun-having big dummy
No fun huh? I'm actually having hella fun GAPING people in this online video game as seen here.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQgDFrUC5Lc

Kinda spot on

also,
>end of game killcam
>some guy on a spree with trench gun
>he's aiming down left
>i appear around a corner up right
>instantly turns to me soon as my body is visible and one shots me

:^)

Dude your video mashed 5 second clips shows what it's like for every fps player out there.

Nice b8