/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #004

We died edition.

Previous What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1A_guTe1KY?t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We better get another character next week, this four person party is killing me.

Yeah I really would have like to have another character while grinding my party to 100% unity.

Isn't much left to talk about desu, even ff with BE dies out sometimes and discussion is supported by other games in the series, maybe once we make it to Terra 3 the general can stay alive easier.

>cant reach the item on the mountain in chapter 3 anymore
also has anyone experienced the camera locking on them?

Does the offhand really give it's range? (as claimed in the previous thread)

I thought the weird coloring on the range indicator when equipping offhand meant it didn't apply.

maybe if they could give us new events instead of ONE CHAPTER and some different gachas. Everyone who cares have maxed out Leviathan by now I'm pretty sure and the raid is just something to do while you're out of energy it feels like.

Only if the guardian has doublehand.

Just looking at the number of new posts here and /mbgg/ there wasn't really a need to try to reestablish /tbg/. Right now there's not too much to do - grind raid drops, grind levi drops, grind king orbling drops, grind characters. We'll probably just end up going back to the way it was, with a little bit of discussion popping up when new content is released. Only this time it'll be a few days each week, as opposed to a few days each month the way TB1 has been.

weapon mastery is for off hand weapon range

double hand is to only wield 1 weapon and get double the stats

It does fine during the day, but you know normal people are sleeping right now.

Thread viablitiy doesn't stop the mbgg autist bullying games out

Best Z weapons?

Finally managed to roll 2/3 of the guardians that I wanted in one reroll. I don't have any weapons but I'll be fine right? RIGHT?

Do a roll or two in the weapon gacha, but don't spend all your energy. For the time being you'll be fine with A's and raid weapons. There isn't really any content that needs major weapons this early. Just roll a little every now and then when they do a gacha that looks good to you.

Thread just needs people on different timezones. And people to not go full panic mode if the thread dies and just remake it.

Seems that nearly everyone is on a US timezone which causes the thread to die when people go to bed because you cant bump a thread when you're asleep

After playing TB1 on 3x speed now, the old 2x speed up feels like regular speed and regular speed feels like slow motion. Glad they copied it over from TB2.

>ALL MAGES
>ALL SWORDS

slay my ass

>Log in for 730 days.

>5 years of TB
What am I even doing with my life?

Best way to grind guardians to 99?

Buy the gold Mighties in the shop for a quick boost, but otherwise grind the raid for guaranteed blue Mighty every time, usually a Zapper, and if you get lucky the dagger or staff. Metal Zone right now is mostly just something to do with your stamina once you finish boosting Leviathan.

What an accomplishment, congrats

Does anyone even care about the story other than the Free energy?

There hasn't been much of it yet, but I'm interested. TB1 had great characters and world-building and hopefully TB2 will continue to build on that.

accidentally dropping my login streak was the point where i finally lost my motivation

Took a nice nap, heres an update!

We's gettin there!

I should be grinding my characters, but instead I'm trying to grind out a staff drop to LB and get the range unlocked.

Your characters probably have better weapons as union rewards lol.

Tell me your secrets

You can do it user!
Once I recode my amizuki to DNA I'm gonna start that grind too.

How important is it to reroll for this?

>Actually considering getting Union Rewards
It will take you less time to reroll a tripple Z weapon account than getting a single character to 100% U.

Just noticed that they added that first strike thing that was mentioned before. It's called "Rush Attack" and seems to add a turn to enemies when you engage, letting you get a free round in.

There is no content in the game so not really :^)

I'm getting around 3% an hour so not really.

>3%/Hour
>Fast

Jesus Christ man, I hope you at least have some SS weapons on that account.

It's not that bad, I just watch some movies and shit while doing it.

Feels like skill boosts are a little more common in TB2 than in TB, even with the ability to set skills and companions in the latter to take advantage of phases.

Never played TB1, I do however play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and these union boosts are similar to trust mastery but compared to that its literally 10x faster to grind them here than there.

This game sucks tbqh

>wake up
>time to play
>maintenance

Such is life

whew some sudden maintenance hope we get some nice free energy

Probably will. They've been pretty good about it so far. I haven't been able to get into non-sync chapter 2 for the past hour, so hopefully that gets fixed.

no point in doing non sync anyway so its a good bug

They barely fixed bugs last time so the game needed it

also unless the pc gets 3 pulls worth of energy I will reroll until i get double z character/weapon

Suffering.

There must be some way to macro this using Frep so you can leave it on overnight.

Nice RNG fuckers. I do a 5 roll and get THREE in a row? What are the odds?

Seems to happen. I got three of that thunder staff along with an Enhacer and a shield. Have also got 4 dupes of A's & B's so far despite not rolling that much I don't know if there's any reason not to just feed them straight away for the SB and luck boost.

something is definitely fucky with the gacha

what was the maintenance for?

to give us free energy

>3
>2
>1
>get pushed away

yeah just stand far away as long as you are lined up no matter the distance youll still get damage in

I don't see how a macro could possibly work considering enemies move pretty randomly on the map.

Sent in a ticket to them asking about it just to see what they would say. They say it's working as intended. All good though guess that's another A rank weapon I can max out, first being Trident got 4 of those bastards.

Maybe we could set up a situation similar to this youtu.be/x1A_guTe1KY?t=24s

in front of a generator or something?

Guess what I got my second of! Didn't actually fuse it, don't have any peta skills active.

Whoops, brain damage

G-Guys... we did it we reached the half way point!

Mad ladz

Does the game boost warriors in any way to make up for the fact that they need to be on the pincer to unleash their skills? Higher damage potential?

Jesus. What a monster.

DEAD GAME
PLAY FGO

Yeah, it's like TB1, warriors do more damage, mages have better aoe, and hybrids are in between.

But FGO is boring garbage.

OHHHHHHHH NO it seems the rate to gain U is MUCH slower than B. Literally gained 3% on my Fyuzal and Hermes and only .7% gain on eElza and .6% on Samatha. Well looks like I'm only 25% done! I'm still going all the way though.

頑張れ!!

are you fucking serious? the barely got the new zone, I will finish farming everything in a week and then back to never play it for 2 months

What are you farming to level it so fast, the story?

Dont know why but im endlessly rerolling for Ohryu
Ive gotten every SS class but her and Tomahawk

It's as tedious as it sounds.

rofl they just now sent the terra battle 2 launched email

if anyone wants post an email
no equipment

why would anyone want this, especially with no equipment?

>brome
>two SS one thousand folding swords
You know what I'll take it. He seems pretty good.

The game wouldn't give me a staff for Tsutsura. Any staff.

Now I got this today.

Unfortunately for all of you, RNG cursed me with the most impressive misfortune on all these games, so this means the game is gonna bomb hard.

t-this game will be a massive success j-just you wait

the earth guy just needs 200 matt to get you top 3 in raids

P-please install our game....!

Ken DNA or RNA?

I probably would have taken it hadn't invest in this account already.

That's how you know she's your waifu

I want to be roland

>tfw need to grind but it's so slow.
I wish being last place in coop was faster

>god I wish that was me

There's also Isamu, who is covered in blue ghost oni.

That's funny, I have Tomahawk and my GF has Ohryu

Is there are difference between attacks like wind stab/cut and just wind? Scale off stats differently?

5 sec move time will come in handy in the future, i am positive

I got 3 copies if this dude. Fucking gacha

M.attack and sword amp. Doesnt seem too bad if there's a sword with magic

That's another thing thing about this game. Is it really m.attack? Cause that's the icon for m.defence. That's the second guardian I've seen it do that with I'm sure there are more.

Spellblades vs. mages. One scales with PATT and MATT, other with MATT.

Could be magical attack boost aura. But who knows, some skills make no sense.

Is there an optimal way ti grind weapon xp? Holy shit it's slow

Anyone has a decent 100B Leviathan I can add? Here's mine.

Metals?

As far as I know - Metal Zone and make sure everyone is in every chain. Don't know really how weapon exp is split, 1) if max level weapons still take exp share, 2) if taking one character would give all battle resonance to it, or still just as much as with 4 characters, 3) I assume that resonance is split per equipped item, not per equipment slot. Have to try out.

I nabbed a ji'row dna friend maxed, and even with 3 skills going off from each character like 4-5 times a round it's barely procing, this is actually impressively terrible.

Do other's avatars get full stats from offhand?