/dg/ Destiny General Engrams Edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acZPrEeofqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you hoping from Xur?

Not Mustang, if that's what you're asking.

3rd for FUCKING PSIONS

Are you still playing the game, knowing all this?

first for lootbox bullshit REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dropped exotic

I've yet to see one

I see one every reset on all three of my characters for the first Public event I do.

pleasE PLEASE SWEET BUSINESS

>New Monarchy pledglings so upset about their side arm that they have to literally lie when it's brought up

Real great faction, those New Monarchy lads.

>tfw no Holliday gf

Young Ahamkara's Spine
Winter's Guile
Actium War Rig
Tractor Cannon

EH THEY have a really good shader, and i like that m14 looking scout, slug auto shotty aint bad either

Need one more for fresh raid.

How experienced are ya'll? I dont have a ton of time tonight or it wouldnt matter, 2 hours max.

Yeah, they won the fashion roulette this time around, but most brainlets are going to pick DO for dark shaders and those who think are going to pick based off winner's weapons. NM really just got fucked.

2 hours should be perfectly fine.

Can someone please post that ugly Titan with the eververse set? Thanks

i have each of my guardians on each, each has their merits, FWC has that sick nasty handcannon, dead orbit has nice shaders and weapons, same with NM

So boyos, should I max my Man o' War or Tarantula?

Have an extra 305 Merciless.

>Last oven pizza I made cut the shit out of the roof of my mouth and left me uncomfortable for days
>Going at it again with the same brand
>Feel like rolling a new character at the same time

Which class better pairs with mild discomfort, Hunter or Warlock?

hoonter for sure

It's amazing how a simple perspective change can make you appreciate things. I'm actually feeling nostalgic for D1 with how hollow D2 is at its core. D2's biggest problem is it has no feeling or heart put into it. D1 at its worst had some real weight to it.

hunters are a fragile glass cannon sort of dude, warlocks are fucking gods of support and damage skills, i find both fun in their own ways

They're about equivalent, but Tarantula is not a welfare legendary.

its a real fucking shame there is no like data termials with audio logs, and text to read, i wanna know more about that purple shit that is all over calus's room, and more cabal shit, and stories about calus running the cabal like a ballin roman emperor

I joined for the shader and cloak, wasn't disappointed.

>need scout rifles for mida quest
>only auto and pulse drop
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this game

one gun comes from rng you get from anything
one gun comes from completing a series of missions
i dont think you know what welfare means, user

Is the handgun trash? Thought it would be a decent PvP gun with HCR.

So is celestial nighthawk combined with the bottom perk tree legit in endgame PvE? How good is the damage at max light, is it enough to make up for my team if I don't want to bring along certain meta weapons for damage cycles?

It's huge damage, but when you're not using your super gunslinger has nothing going for it, the skill that says gain more super for head shots does fuck all as well. For dogs and Calus it's good though since damage is all you want, for prestige NF stuff orpheus rig nightstalker is going to be far better most of the time.

It doesn't matter what it is because the community at large has some sort of stigma against SAs, and the only way anyone would get the NM one is if they won the rally.

It looks like a fucking beefy SA, especially for PvP, but the odds of anyone getting it are slim.

NO

ONES...

DAY 1 LIKE ALPHA
SIHTPOSTS LIKE ALPHA
SPEEDRUNS RAIDS LIKE ALPHA
LIKES CATGIRLS LIKE ALPHA
BLACKLISTS LIKE ALPHA
CARRIES JOFF LIKE ALPHA
FLAWLESS LIKE ALPHA
RUNS DG LIKE ALPHA
BANS GAYS LIKE ALPHA

Question, does the scout rifles have to be a certain quality to turn in? Can I turn in blues or even green scout rifles?

I'm not 100% sure but the FWC hand cannon seem like a fun gun. Should I toss my better devils and bad news away?

>alpha
>banning gays
>playing with Joff

It seems to do less damage than devils for me at the same light level. I don't understand.

Why is everyone saying that gun is so much better than better devils?

>Trying to make a Veeky Forums titan
>Exotic ruins it everytime
Post some titans

Also what are some tips for a new warlock, I heard they are broken

DOG IM HIGH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

THIS IS AMAZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNG

I LOVE YOU /DG/!

kys

Blue Sparrows.

~

It's better on paper, but for some reason it's shit in practice. Don't know if it's stats are bugged or what.

Definitely hold on to one, but I wouldn't recommend using it.

You have to go back.

>Faction engrams capped
>Didn't get full set
Good system Bunghole.

That's cool man I'm high too. Wanna play together?

All factions report in.

>Future War Cult Zealot here.

ENTITLED gaymers, amirite?
N
T
I
T
L
E
D

Hunter it is. I'm going to take it slow.

'It' being the knife edged pizza, not rolling a Hunter. I'm rushing that cunt through the story fast as possible.

NM for Veeky Forums.

what am i looking at here

My man crest of alpha lupi with the gensym knight set.
Shader of your choice.

Reporting for duty.

its not capped. a few threads ago some user was on engram 33 still getting gear. I was on engram 46 still and still got gear today.

do you have autism young man

Good lies user. It's not like it's well known it caps at 30 or anything.

I don't think so, but really who doesn't these days?

Well he is on /dg/ user. Kinda goes hand in hand.

NM titan armor is p dope, so NM

>nm
Enjoy your tendies user. If you try hard you can earn more good boy points to buy some silver later.

Pretty sure most people knew about these but I remember a few threads ago someone was asking

Any chance someone knows what you get for dismantling bright engrams?

>He doesn't make his warlock an transcendant esoteric nazi

/dg/'s opinion on montages?

This ain't the 80's user. No montages.

bright dust

haha look at this virgin
get a job

How much mobility/resil/recov do I want?

Im on a warlock, running 1/4/10 right now

I LOVE TRIPLEWRECKS

:D

youtu.be/acZPrEeofqE

0/5/10

either rare or legendary

I don't need a job when I earn good boy points like a champ. Now get out of here before I throw my tray at you.

Can anyone help me decide which one looks better? I want an excuse to use an exotic chest but don't know if it looks retarded

Nice. Building info for pc release. Now that I know I will just bank every blue and above scout till I unlock it.

>inb4 8 hour maintenance

That video is straight shit. Terrible editing, can't even see the "good skillful" plays because of big ass bloom and shakey cam. Seriously, only children are impressed by this shit.

I wish color grading would die.

but it literally isn't
Bungie has lied/fucked up yet again

I like A better, but B doesn't look bad. I just dislike the emblem on the chest, as personal taste. Both work.

I remember when this used to be in the OP

Prove it then faggot.

lol ur so mad
get some sleep for school kid lol

Keep it up and I will straight up shit in my hand and throw it at you user. I will sacrifice some good boy points for this, don't tempt me.

My friend is level 33 and he got armor
if you really want I can quickly grind our another 13 levels to do it myself

>The perk choices on the gun is slightly more range or more range

I feel like this is a bungie bungle but maybe I'm wrong. Is there any reason why you would take less range over trying to get as much as you can?

Do it then, and record every level. Prove it to me.

Wake up and do prestige NF with me dg

I was solo-ing the Servitor public event last night, a blueberry joined and immediately started laying into the mommy servitor. It was clear he had no intentions of killing the 3 small servitors that spawn so I decided to invite him to a party to explain how to trigger the heroic. He never joined, of course he proceeded to end the event before the baby servitors could be killed.
I then messaged him to explain and he immediately apologized and said he didn't join my party invite because he has had too many people invite him to a party only to mock him or say terrible things to him. It dawned on me afterward that I have actually experienced something similar ( being a female, I get a lot of abuse in this game) but it just made me really sad that the bad apples of this community have ruined chances to form friendships and to trust other guardians.
We all love this game so much, why in the travelers name would you be so toxic to others. Stop doing this. Has anyone else had any experience with being invited to a party or messaged only to be verbally abused? Why why why is that behavior necessary?
At least I have a new friend now.

>all of the kills are either using a cheap "God roll" weapon, or using his super on heavy/one guy
>stupid ass 2008 frag video editing
God damn.

very well, wait a few min then
(You)

[–]shapeshiftingrobot 191 points 5 hours ago*
This is 100% why I stopped playing Overwatch. Every single party invite from a random was to say terrible things to me, and upon hearing my voice (I'm black and I guess I "sound black"), hurl endless racial slurs at me.
In Destiny, my experience has been better. Typically people doing the exotic sword quest or someone just looking to get coordinated in Crucible. I like to think that Destiny's community is better, but maybe I've just been lucky.

If your gun has too much range you might shoot someone's eye out by accident.

@190811801
not even giving you a (You)

So, who's ready for more 10 hour hot fix downtime next Tuesday?

Thanks, I think I'm leaning A as well. I might play around with capes some and see how they complement the chests as well

Maybe then I can finally get my classwork done

I am going to try to word this nicely. I am an xbox user, but I constantly wonder if I am one of the only non-salty pos's on Xbox. Does anybody else get constantly tea-bagged. I mean constant. Every team I play, especially in TOO, even if my team is in the lead it doesn't matter. Constant tea-bagging, messages and salt. When I watch streams of PSN users it never seems to happen to them. My PSN friends also say it doesn't happen often. So, Destiny Community PSN and Xbox users, does it happen to you? How often? At this point I am just convinced I picked the system that all the sweaty, 10 year old brats play. And all the good-hearted people are on PSN. Our community is so incredible but I swear I run into the worst of the worst. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU GOOD PEOPLE HIDING?

I've never gotten fanmail.
Even when trying to get fanmail. (taunting after every kill, teabagging, feeding, etc..)
It actually makes me a little sad.

I get teabagged all the time on psn
especially when facing premades