warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=95&boss=2050
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=95&boss=2032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for all specs are 3 buttons ROFL

BAINE???

how come there are no more wowg guilds?
what happened to ripip?

>inb4 some sperglord starts cringing about the links
Shut the fuck up no one cares and it doesn't matter. Retard.

is Warrior more fun than DK?

>They can't be turned off.
No, they are fucking garbage. i could shit out better animations. i could pull a retarded child off the street and pay him 5$ to make better animations.
and none of them are correctly implemented, you don't duct-tape new animations to the ass end of old ones, especially if the new ones are class based and the old ones are race based.
Fuck this, i'm out. i could deal with the removal of abilities, the homogenization of the playstyles, but i can't deal with my character, looking, feeling and sounding NOTHING like it used to.

All the interesting people left wowg user

>gif

Returning player here, haven't played since MoP.

Want to get back into raiding, but not sure what class to roll.
I enjoy RDPS only, but I am not sure what RDPS people are looking for right now.
Have my eyes on either Balance Druid or Hunter, leaning more towards Boomkin right now.

What's the state of Boomkin / Hunter right now?
How high is the likelyhood of my spec being needed for raiding / mythic+?

What the fuck did you just say to me kid?

I'll take that (You) now get the FUCK out of my thread

I used TSM to add my competitor, can he see my friend request?

like who?

they're both good

Boomkin is top tier right now, so expect the nerf bat to hit it at least a little. Hunter performs well and is extremely basic.

>legion released over a year ago
How is that possible, the fuck

Both boomie and huntard specs are good. Surv hunter gives you some challenge but it's rewarding.

Also, stop being a metaslave and play what the fug you want.

*unsheathes claymore*

remove thyself from my presence, knave, or face mine wrath

>stop being a metaslave
I literally listed the only 2 specs I am interested in right now.
What other RDPS would you recommend, user?

Pls no bully

The fat mexican, the old dirty man, the spitshit, the autistic trio of balding retards and the skeleton man

ripip is raiding though I think so feel free to join em

From last knead:
What're Havoc's best legos?
Might roll a Monk just in case Lillydan gets assfucked with bad leggos.

>The fat mexican, the old dirty man, the spitshit, the autistic trio of balding retards and the skeleton man
oh you are one of THOSE kinds of people...

>Also, stop being a metaslave and play what the fug you want.

terrible advice

*unzips dick*
heh get READY for this move kid cause im gunna finish this in ONE TURN

Shut up fatass lmao

>Surv hunter gives you some challenge but it's rewarding.

The reward being shit damage even after putting up with the clunkiest priority list of any fucking spec.

They fixed feral, they gave up on survival. That shit is getting completely reworked next expansion.

AotHG+shoulders for raid, laser beam helmet+slayer ring for M+.

Monks are also fucking obnoxious with their legendaries. If you don't have drinking horn cover, you're not gonna do any decent damage.

Argent Dawn EU Alliance

Survival is strong right now, its shortcomings are being slow as fuck and having shit for defensives, not low DPS, also it stops being clunky once you have enough Haste.

HUH

EU literally doesn't count for anything, you're all like subhuman filth over there.

Depends on what you like dude just try them both with the trial thing

when he has a racist filename in 2017

>ilvl 935
>got bis legendaries
>arms warrior
>Clear to 5/9 mythic with some guild i join
>Suddenly have no desire to log on anymore.

Weird, something about this expansion.

Survival is near the bottom for almost every fight despite having the most dedicated playerbase.

The only bosses they're good on are mistress/host and even then most of their damage is them padding with butchery.

t. former survival cuck who decided to reroll

I have a bbc so its ok

Not an argument
Explain?
Elaborate??
>burger
kys yourself
>redditspacing

Pick the answer you want, friend.

Gotcha, gonna farm muh fucken dailies until she gets good leggos, good thing you can get one out of intro in less than 1 hour, might take several redos to get good legos. Thanks, m8.

>Survival is strong right now
>not low DPS

What could he possibly have meant by this

Fix your teeth then come talk to me

To put things into more perspective, not a single survival hunter has killed mythic KJ yet. Probably none will until the next raid comes out.

>The only bosses they're good on are mistress/host

You literally have that totally backwards. Survival has shit AoE which is why it looks bad on the "All Bosses" filter, since ToS has tons of AoE fights. Meanwhile, on the ST fights
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=95&boss=2050
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=95&boss=2032

*brap*
Is that a spot of argunite on the rim, my dear?

Enhancement or windwalker? Which is more fun? Which is better for pvp?

Keep in mind that AotHG is by far the BiS. Without it, the spec is basically unplayable in raids.

Nice one! I smelt that one from here haha

enhancement is really fun, lots of things to do and plenty of variety

windwalker is not as fun desu, but more viable in arenas

WW for both

Okay so they can do slightly above average dps on two fights out of a raid tier. That doesn't make them strong or in a good place. Especially when MM is so much better on those fights.

I wanna fugg blood elves.

Nizbun......

I'm not British nor am I an Eastern European.
>talk
Umm sweetie we're typing*

Fucking wew. Good thing my weekend looks free.

Fembelf players look like that?!

ahahahaha so this is the true power of....ION

this would be way better if he had elf ears and a flat chest

One of these is lying

WHICH ONE?

will 7.3.5 be also about class balance?

That's THIS tier though. ToS is basically the ranged DPS freebie tier, everything is AoE with adds spread all over the room which favors classes like Boomkins and Marks Hunters over pretty much everyone else, and pretty much every ranged DPS is just plain better for pretty much every fight this tier than any melee.
Next tier has much more emphasis on single target and priority add damage (Just watch the Aggramar fight, or Garothi Worldbreaker), plus, next tier's bonuses for SV are substantially stronger than what they have this tier.

Not to mention the fucking ridiculous Agi DPS trinkets next tier.

You don't know my real power
I am everywhere
I am everything
One day the whole world will kneel before me as I watch them farm endless amounts of AP.

I am legion

>Thinking it'll take a weekend to grind out BiS leggos

user..

I just my last "good" leggo and I started playing 6 months ago on this character

If you want an RNG ridden+button mashing shitfest, go enhance.

If you are actually good at the game and want to pick a viable/engaging class with a tank spec to boot, go WW.

Melee was king in NH and survival was still shit.

FUCKING
LEL

We should make you look like that user

Just getting back into the game and re-leveling on Illidan all the classes from scratch. About to hit 90 on the first class. Any word on extending RaF benefits to WoD like they did with MoP?

>Melee was king in NH and survival was still shit.

Then why did Method use one for their Gul'dan kill?

he's probably referring to re-rolling the DH over and over until BiS drops

which in hindsight is what I should have fucking done because fuck this gay earth AotHG, shoulders, and belt are guaranteed as my last leggos. The slayer ring was my most recent o

They were doing a weird strat with the eyes/adds. Sco even said that they were begging the guy to go BM.

>expansion of the void about to be announced.
Fug, just announcing it kills my desire to grind raid and play this expansion at all.

>mfw I skipped both WoD and legion, the two worst expansions ever made, and resubbed just in time for a good expansion

I can't how mad people who actually thought this expansion would amount to anything are right now.

Why would you think the next expac will be an improvement?

>He thinks the next expansion will be good
I think they've shown their true colors with the last two expansions

Legion is objectively the best expansion ever made and it's not even close.

Even with the shit legendary system, the WQs, the M+ dungeons, the amazing raid tiers, the integrated story, and the level scaling put it above and beyond all the rest. That's not even mentioning the constant content.

I remember when it used to take 6-9 months a tier and everyone was bored and quitting by the end of it. Nowadays tier lasts for ~4 months.

WoD was also ok until they literally stopped making content for it and the final raid tier lasted over a year.

>Legion is objectively the best expansion ever made and it's not even close.

gr8 b8

Name a better one and explain why it was better.

user..

Only a HC hero would dare utter such shite

It's better than WoTLK , Cata and WoD, but it ain't better than MoP and TBC

>he thinks any fight in the game has ever been as mechanically intensive as mythic Helya, mythic Gul'dan, or mythic KJ

shitty b8 my casual m8

I bet you don't even have The Chosen

what are some of the biggest design blunders that blizzard made throughout wow's lifetime?

I agree, let's turn him into a cute twink.

>WotLK and Cata bad
>MoP good
I have never seen such shit taste

Mythic raiding is complete shit in Legion, ToS is a great example of how not to do it. Loads of guilds giving up because the reward isn't worth the absolute slog that is tomb of soakgaras. Not because it is too difficult, but because it isn't fun.

"Mechanically intensive" is a meaningless buzzword.

yeah mate let's just make them drop randomly from a dancing robot

what in the fuck are you saying
bc was shit, wrath was good, cata average, mop and wod shit, legion okay

>Legion. is objectively the best expansion ever made and it's not even close.

>TBC
>Vashj is bugged for 6 months
>attunements on attunements on attunements
>awful leveling
>zero reason to ever do 5-man content outside of the attunements
>the strongest spec in the game literally spammed Shadowbolt and pressed 0 other buttons in every fight

>MoP
>WoW: Kung Fu Panda Edition
>shit raids outside of the very end of ToT
>have to do 100 dailies a day to keep up with rep requirements
>the best zone in the expansion is permanently butchered by king nigger of the orcs
>the pinnacle of the content was going to some chink hill and teaching the pandas how to actually farm

I will admit MoP was kinda fun especially arena, but there was nothing real to do in the endgame.

Guilds are giving up because they are burned out from the AP grinds. Also, titanforging means they don't have to do top tier content to get the best rewards.

>Guilds are giving up because they are burned out from the AP grinds

If they were raiding mythic, there was no AP grind for ToS, retard.

>Also, titanforging means they don't have to do top tier content to get the best rewards.

exactly what I said; the reward isn't worth it.

Why an expansion is good depends on your criteria for what makes a good expansion.

Your criteria I assume is mostly based on the fact that they have more raid content and better paced raid content. So if that is all you really care about, then Legion is the best expansion.

I've been playing WoW since vanilla, and still play various private servers for vanilla and BC. I don't really care all that much about content lulls because I've experienced them for over a decade.

The problems with Legion are systemic. Legendaries ruined the game for me and a lot of players for the first few months of the expansion, which are by far the single most important parts (remember people said WoD was the best expansion during the first months). Then once the only people left who didn't quit because of the legendary system got neck deep into the game, the ridiculous flaws behind completely diluting virtually every single reward in the game with RNG titanforge procs started to show.

In a game designed around loot, reward dilution is about the single worst mistake you could possibly make.

I think the next expansion can be good if they learn from all of the brain dead retarded design choices in Legion. I completely agree with saying that WoD wasn't an inherently bad expansion and that it just lacked a tier or two more. Blizzard tried too hard to bounce back from the "nothing to do" mindset of WoD and ended up turning their game into an autistic grindfest that no one ever asked for and that the game had never been in any previous expansion.

MoP was probably the best state the game had ever been in from a pure game design perspective. The content lull was the only major issue with it.

I want to reiterate though. If you actually think that Legion is an overall good expansion for world of warcraft relative to the general ideology that the game has been designed around for a decade, you're a complete and utter retard who needs to be castrated.

cata was easily the worst expansion

it was somehow worse than WoD

check wowprogress and see just how hard the top guilds were grinding concordance ranks

it wasn't NH bad, but it was still pretty bad

>Legion. is objectively the best expansion ever made and it's not even close.

>I want to reiterate though. If you actually think that Legion is an overall good expansion for world of warcraft relative to the general ideology that the game has been designed around for a decade, you're a complete and utter retard who needs to be castrated.

Sounds like you're a casual piece of shit to me, m8.

Legion has had by far the best end game content ever seen in WoW; both in quantity and quality.

The only people who hate legion are PVPers and all 12 of them post here.

>want to get fucked
>not attracted to masculine features
>want it to be a tranny or trap
>their all bottoms or not interested in regular guys
how do I unmeme my sexuality

Legion is absolutely fine for casuals, though. So your accusation of that user being casual because he doesn't like Legion is nonsensical.

He's entirely right, by the way.

>cata
>worse than WoD
How is it possible to have such a shit opinion