pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Here comes T.Racer!

Daily reminder that anyone who plays Genji is an unbelievable faggot.

BLOO POSTING

An adorable OP is always a nice suprise!

Daily reminder that you're an even bigger faggot for being incapable of killing Genj.

Give her a bit and she will be...

Just do it senpai, I have a monotonous brit voice but it still works.

Information is key.

>back up for healing X
>X is ready
>X flanking right

They won't care, literally no-one will make fun of ya voice. I played like 300 hours and less than an hour of that was bants about my voice.

>picture of bronze gameplay

>Amidst the sands and burning winds, he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts

Did Roadhog have a family?

Spotted the unbelievable faggot

You would know, wouldn't you :^)

If anything, the biggest thing is getting used to talking to yourself in an empty room ; ;

She's a bit of a quickshot, isn't she?

I can only draw conclusions because at diamond and up it's usually Symmetra that's running away from Genji.

Nigger

Finally found a mirror and saw yourself, eh?

Good morning /owg/, How are my best internet friends doing today?

I had this game since season 1 and never bothered playing competitive, now I hear the game and its community is the worst it's ever been. Would it be accurate to say anybody entering competitive now missed out on their chance to actually play a good game?

I'm fine, thank you. Gonna try to play a lot more Tracer today.

tfw that series will never get its third installment

Maybe one day user. Maybe one day.

what series are you talking about

Nobody is playing Mystery Heroes...

Fanfic where tracer has a dick and has to last more than a min inside widowmaker

Pharah was made to be bred by white cock!

>It's 2019
>Overwatch has only a few players left.
>Have completed all events from last 2 years so I don't have much to do.
>Realize it's the Overwatch League 1 year anniversary event.
>Launch BattleNet client.
>Get greeted with 5 images about Overwatch esports, one gif showing the latest winners.
>Click Play
>Pop-up comes up showing me the latest dates for the Overwatch League matches.
>Try to press OK.
>Get another popup stating I can get a cool recolored red Mei skin If I watch a Twitch stream of OW League
>Get redirected to Twitch
>Watch the finals of Overwatch League with 50 other viewers
>20 minutes later the series is over. The Korean players raise the UK flag as they receive a few claps from the audience.
>Find out I will not receive my skin, I have to watch 20 more matches that are spread over 6 months because there's only 12 teams playing in the League and flights are costly.
>Launch OW again. See main menu.
>Lose 60 FPS because the game is trying to show me the Twitch stream I just watched.
>Before I can close the twitch stream it shows some new piece about the 16 year old Korean prodigy and his acne face.
>Finally queue for a match.
>Now entering: Ilios.
>Enemy team is wearing those blue Miami Dolphins cosmetics. I am having trouble recognizing enemy players because they blend in + bloom. Thankfully the red outlines still help a bit.
>Game is finally over. Play of the game plays, it's the enemy Torb hitting the T-Mobile banner and jumping off the map while his turret gets kills as it's finally his turn to be meta after his buffs.
>Check my friends list after, none online.
>tfw they are not here to witness esports at its peak

Anyone else hyped for Overwatch League Season 2?!

Google "We Were Wolves", it's on Ao3

Not reading that but thats a cute gremlin

>Game is finally over. Play of the game plays, it's the enemy Torb hitting the T-Mobile banner and jumping off the map while his turret gets kills as it's finally his turn to be meta after his buffs.

This so much, buffing defense heroes will definitely kill overwatch.

What do you think of Pharahmains like me?

What I wouldn't give to thighfuck Reaper.

How many internet coupons does it cost to purchase some halloween skin leaks?

2,000 shekels

What Halloween skins? You're not gonna buy the League skins?

send me dickpics and I will show the leaks to you

WHO DID THIS

I don't plan on buying league skins, no. I really have no idea who the teams are or the players, nor do I care. I might watch on twitch for an hour or two, but I'll be mildly pissed off if its $3.99 for cool skins with the team's logo on them. I have a feeling that microtransaction scheme will backfire because people don't care that much about individual players or even the teams.

There was a list of event items new for this year, most heros got between 4-7. It was just a numerical list though.

I want a mini gengu to climb on me

D.Va

Leaking from the ptr is dead. When will this get through your thick skull?

can widow main explain why its harder to kill a flying mercy? i almost never get sniped in flight but if i play a ground based healer in the same game against the same sniper i get picked off way more often.

>3.99
That's the price as Blizzard takes a 50% cut

Of course they do.

People don't care about the teams but they do care about having all the cool skins for their favourite character. I know I'll buy it for my main if one of those teams have it and it looks cool.

>Leaking from the ptr is dead
It'll be back once they figure it out again.

theyre just recolors

So are the Blizzcon exclusives but people are still going to pay 30€ for a ticket if it's their waifu.

huhu

ef you build it

they will die

>people actually believe that reporting does something now

4 days until developer update and hallowen leaks

Lewd.

why does Mercy have herpes in that pic? actually, I don't want to know.

was about to type out a 300 word post seeing as my friend works at blizzard and knows a bit about how the report system works but anime fag so nah

My internet is down and i cannot play. I reached platinum yesterday though playing tracer with some friends

ok

>anime fag
Veeky Forums is an anime website user. You don't have to pretend you have friends, or that any of them work at Blizzard just because chinese cartoons make you upset.

Unironically yes, because they enable shit level tattics that even retarded can use.
Buffing them removes the skill component from the game (widow is kinda an exception to this, symmetra is a defense hero even if blizzard put her in support)

>but anime fag
Guaranteed_:replies

>Numbani Defense
>Be Zarya
>Have Grav
>Enemy Close to pushing to victory
>We've had Tele for a while, ask if you can save it for me
>Torb takes last tele charge
>Fuck
>I guess I'm respawning with Lucio, not the worst
>He changes to Soldier
>What the fuck
>Fuck
>I get to point with grav literally a second too late

You have to have a fucking brain defect to play in Gold

Like seriously, some of these peoples synapses arent fucking firing or something

lol im not revealing anymore actually. gfy cunt

lol xDD

>have 300 hours on PS4 Overwatch
>recently build PC
>buy Overwatch again on PC

I've made a terrible mistake haven't I? The game isn't even all that fun to me anymore

its blood because Mercy is constantly abused in game.

You'll at least have 3% more fun with PC Overwatch than with the console version. I played OW on console once and it felt horrible, and I'm not even a PC elitist or anything. Building a PC just for Overwatch is a bad move though. Buy few actually decent games and it'll end up worth it.

But did you invest into VR, goy?

Blizzard insider here, this guy is full of shit and we are planning on making a McCree Halloween skin

Is it as lewd as the summer games one?

I didn't build a PC for Overwatch. I bought it because it was $10 off. I tried it during free weekend and alot of heros feel more fun to play on PC but playing with low level retards again sucks.

Why when he is a bad character?

it's just "slutty cowboy" costume, leather chaps, nipple piercings as scheriff stars with the text "UMPF" on them.

He also wears a cowboy hat, his balls and cock are animated to move as he does.

That's your opinion

>He also wears a cowboy hat
Holy shit

Is it still worth buying this game

no it's dying at a constant rate
player count gets lower every day, events provide a small surge but eventually it will die out

Sorry then. My husbando is lewd but not slutty. I'm keeping my money jeff. Who am i kidding, i want to see dem nipple, give it to me

Post ending in 5 decides my next golden weapon:

>Soldier 76
>Zenyattah
>Zarya

Give me a quick rundown on these league skins pls

when, how much, where?

Summer games has some nice ass skins. McCree lifeguard was Mighty fine, so was Solider's white dad skin, I liked Junkrat's cricket skin because I used to play cricket back in grade 4 and Mercy's winged victory was what I can like to describe OK hand gesture. Reaper was fine along with widow and Sombra's Tutulm skin is the only Legendary Sombra skin that doesn't look fuck ugly. Of course I only play Mercy and I only had 3000 Overshekels after opening 100 loot boxes I've been saving since about Level 25 and so I only bought winged victory and left the rest. Now I need to wait about 2-4 years until the next summer games event so I can buy the Sponge or spray line on top of Piece of cake line as for all the other skins

level up then dumb goy

If you have to chose between the three, zen. Otherwise torbjorn

Soldier 76 you boring fuck

Fascinating, thanks for voicing your opinion.

It's still """okay""" at the moment. The game is obviously dying though and it's clear that the developers are going off track from what they initially envisioned. It becomes more of a mess with each patch and they are trying to pander to absolutely everyone, which isn't possible. Not even meming, people are genuinely starting to become concerned that the game is turning shit, if they don't believe it is already.

Who's excited for the new McCree skin?
It's called "vampussy hunter"

You're powered up get in there!

forgot image

Yeah but you just missed a sale. Unlike what this other guy is saying there's a constant player base. You'll never have a problem finding a match and you can easily sink 200 hours in just learning the characters. This game is still a few years away from dying.

>You'll never have a problem finding a match

the enemy has, dare I say it, a teleporteur

I have never been in queue for longer than 10 seconds. I can't speak for comp but QP is lightning fast.

POSITIONING DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR TEAMMATES ARE CONSTANTLY DEAD

Because it's a level based matchmaking system. Kaplan has said it himself. It's not ELO based. So new accounts wait a huge time, approx 5 mins for matches until they are level 100

The game can run on a toaster so it has a huge casual playerbase. Any average joe can run it at 60fps on his laptop.

>no brain mercy dies
>starts spamming "group up with me"

Buy an account, do not listen to the jew previously claiming you will find matches fast
No it cannot unless you fuck with render ratio which just makes everything blurry and shit when it's a fucking FPS