How do I make profit with 0.01877392 BTC?

How do I make profit with 0.01877392 BTC?

get on your knees for me boi and you can double your money

Wait for a new coin to be added and buy it.

How do I check for new coins on bittrex?

That's like $10
Get a job and put down 200

the home page you sort by "added"

just fucking throw it at something and stop asking what to do with your god damn lunch money on every fucking thread jesus

Looking for a good job that fits my school schedule.
This is my first time asking?

Just don't wine like a bitch if you lose it.

LEPEN COIN

Coinbase refuses to add my credit card. How do I buy btc?

lol

If you're already on Bittrex, get some MUSIC, it has the potential to do a 10x in a (or two) week.
It's risky though but what isn't in crypto?

Oh and please do yourself a favor and don't buy random political coins, that's like buying a mug with a face on it. Invest only in real projects, that's risky enough in itself.

Cryptocurrency isnt a rational market, Political coins work somehow : PUTIN and TRUMP. If you get early, it is safer than PIVX or other currencies

Send money to my PayPal at

[email protected] and I will send you the exact amount of BTC you want at $1035 / coin.

Good one

How do you think Localbitcoins.com and Paxful.com operate? Exactly like this. If he wants the BTC he'll send the money and an e-mail with the amount of money he's sent and a BTC address for me to send it to.

You fucking liar trying to scam people. On Localbitcoins.com they use Escrow for example or find other ways to eliminate the necassity of trust. kys faggot

trade low volume markets, buy at the top of the buy orders then turn around and sell at the bottom of the sell orders. it will add up, and if you know how to program try using the exchanges api

>0.018

nigga the fuck

thats what i started with now i have .4 only took a week. Just buy low and sell before it gets to high. Also buy pivx and sell it when it pumps

>tries to scam someone
>propose to get paid with PayPal
>don't send BTC
>buyer ask a refund
>buyer is refunded
>Paypal account suspended

Leverage
Polo has 2.5x leverage on their margin trading account. Leverage the whole lot and short Dash.

EZ sheckles