Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1150604401
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140405351&searchtext=tempest
nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/29/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COME HITHER SWEETHEART!

Fane dindu nuffin

I want to marry The Red Prince!

NO BRAINLETS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

liar

kinda funny that u can change faces and hairstyles on the origin characters

>find the lamp
>fail speech check
>get shit on
>reload
>succeed with my other char
>get perma blinded on all chars
>look this shit up
>only a specific tag helps and all the rewards are shit
>but killing him gives you exp depending on your level since he scales and you can take the lamp with you to fight him anytime you want

im currently 12, do i just kill him now or wait for later for more exp?

>still no booru

How many points into memory is enough?

>Update

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1150604401
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140405351&searchtext=tempest
Thoughts?

Why the fuck are talent choices for fire mages so awful?

I'LL YIELD TO NONE

>Download Original Sin 1 soundtrack
>Doesn't have all the songs
What the fuck, do anyone have the full one? I want the tavern music.

>This mod converts all spear damage from "Physical" to "Piercing", and allows them to be wielded in one hand.

for what purpose

>Spears deal almost as much as any 2h weapon
>Make it one handed
What.

how the fuck do i fix the buggy portraits

CUTE

One handed is retarded, but the piercing damage is an interesting idea. Might make it worth requiring 2 stats.

Can I get a rundown of the best mods to install that improves the combat and doesn't break it at the same time?

Any mods are patch jobs because the really fundamentally broken shit like the armor system is hard coded.

Only one I know of that doesn't break the game is the Reduced Number Bloat one, and even then it makes the game easier.

>a dwarf had trouble with this creature
"champion" of the arena LMAO

le sparta meme XD

There are none, all mods that change combat are basically cheats

What's the point of last rites ?

shouldn't you be blindfolded?

>being crazy overlevelled for act introductory content

Why did they make Lucian a baddie now?

I'm trying out a mixture of 8 max ap, buffed defense skills and wits, combat sneak which reduces sneak to 2ap, no number scaling, and penetrating debuffs. Might remove a few as I keep playing and see how the game plays. 8maxap feels kinda significant, feels like there's more of an incentive to end a turn early. Buffed defense skills sounds pretty good in theory, it means that at rank 10 retribution reflexts 100% of damage taken, and perseverance recovers 100% armor after recovering from a debuff. Penetrating debuffs I took mostly for the taunt, but stuff like burning and poison feels a little more intense now. Should help in whittling away at magic armor. No numbers scaling I took so I could keep using uniques and start looking at gear for the stats they give rather than the armor or weapon damage, gives the game more of a horizontal progression.

Still in fort joy for now, but I'll keep this setup until at least driftwood to see how I like it.
I also have the skeleton summoning mod, which so far I love a lot more than totems.

So I have found TWO uses for Telekinesis now.

>grabbing deathfog barrels in the intro
>placing barrels in front of ladders/vines/etc so that enemies can't climb up to you, only a few seem interested in breaking the barrels and most just walk a longer way or can't get to you at all

>meanwhile, running around with Anathema and oneshotting everything at any difficulty level isn't.

>I also have the skeleton summoning mod
Which one ? I want to be a proper necro

>read recent patch notes
>see nothing about memory

i have no idea where you are coming from

>Party won't follow me up a ladder because that fucking black cat is at the base

nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/29/?
Go forth and rattle, bonebro.

Cant you throw heavy stuff at people in combat with high telekinesis?

is there a way to kill HEAR YE HEAR YE or how to they call her?
the axe? without any1 noticing

No idea, I could try it. Telekinesis is at 4 right now, easily lets me grab barrels from a long 16m distance.

Teleport him somewhere private, that's how i robbed every merchant in driftwood.

Do I help Alexander or the Sallow Man?

there's a second arena?

for what purpose?

this was after I murdered murga or whatever that dwarf's name was
I'll kill anyone who gets in my way

They are both evil

after you give tarquin 1 piece of the sword where does he go?

?

My cleric feels so shit. I have a point in warfare and two in hydro and necro and no matter what I do with him, everyonw else does it better. What are some good things I could go for?

the ship

Whatever you do don't split your points between STR and INT, go one or the other.

Not being a cleric is a good choice. Its like battlemage, both presets are pretty dumb.

What do you want that character to do by the end of the game? If it's heavy armor and heals, just raise your strength to 14 so you can wear all heavy armor and leave it, maybe 14 in con for shields, then the rest in int for stronger magic. Look at some of the skills and check out their minimum requirements.

What said (I prefer STR) and beef him up with lots of Armor/Mres and lots of taunts/knockdowns.

Is the game really that poorly balanced that you're better off taking Warfare over Ranged on an archer or are people just memeing about it?

how do i move statues on bloodmoon island? i already fucked up the advocate and found the archives

it better to pick warfare over ranged and huntsman.

Is there even a point to crafting?

Mystic has the coolest dialogue options

STR?
FIN?
INT?

Special arrows, upgrade runes and poison food for Undead. Any other category is irrelevant.

You gotta sing a song to it. Lyrics should be in some book somewhere. Probably the archives. I found it before I even got to the island, probably somewhere in Ryker's house.

Skills are a bit weird. Investing into warfare boosts all your physical damage, so if you just want to shit out physical damage in general go do that. Huntsman gives you better high-ground damage, ranged gives you more crits. I suppose warfare is a lot more consistent, so it's more popular.

All are viable. Unless you are a retard and mix them. Don't do it. Hybrid damage builds are shite in OS 2.

Oh. So this happens if you kill Alexandar with an early deathfog barrel.

What is the best meme build

3 crossbows with stench and heals, 1 tank with a ton of Perseverance

Is OS2 game less silly than Original Sin 1? I like Divinity and Larian but OS was so damn silly it actually bothered me a lot despite being a good game that I dropped it

>he gets 2 attacks per turn for 350+ dmg each

how in the actual fuck do you do that if you dont perma cc him? i was lucky having a balanced group and switch between stun/knockdown/petrify/frozen each turn

Yes, they heavily toned down the whimsical elements.

Yes.

tfw i killed him first round on tactician and he didnt even transform

>not knocking him out before he transforms

Which origin story should I go for my first playtrough?

also, which class should I make him/her?

im on tactician too but im usually going for the weaker enemies first

see above, i didnt even know he can transform

Fane has the most special snowflake story.

4 dagger/shield bone wench summoners

i have found the mentioned book in the quest log but when i open it is says that "im not scholary enough to decipher it"

First you need to dump most of your points into Warfare and maybe keep Necro at 2 for awhile. Every tank needs the Opportunist talent. Undead Clerics should go Necro, Geo for self healing and if you want you can take a single point into Hydro so you can use Blood Rain and Restoration. Living Clerics should take Necro and Poly and stick to dumping most of your points into Warfare. Give all of your best gear to your Cleric to ensure your tank is geared and be sure to put stench on your Rogue to avoid your rogue drawing unwanted attention and ensure enemies always prioritize your tank. Every battle should have your healers, mages and rangers looking for the high ground to avoid Melee range

Thanks

go for the boss first
when u kill the boss, the goons die automatically and u still get the xp from them

>Zandalor doesn't appear at all
>Bellegar only leaves his cat behind
>Arhu lost what little beard he had and does nothing for the entire game
>Jahan is pretty ok and chilled the fuck out compared to DivOS1
Kinda disappointing wizards in this game.
I was mostly hoping to steal Zandalor's hat, especially after the first game fucked me over by making him a fuckboy.

>Baddie
He's a heartbroken father of two, his first adopted son turning rotten despite his best efforts to spare him that life and his second one being a walking, talking threat to the world. The gods are hunting him, his followers believe in a lie and his only option to do right by the world is to murder everyone, including himself and the gods.

Would you pull the lever?

So I walked out of it and the NPCs are killing each other. Every death gives my party exp. Cool.

fane and whatever u want

Which class should I choose?

>Zandalor doesn't appear at all
>but he's still in the concepts
FUGG

Red Prince is the only correct choice

The "class" choice isn't actually a fixed class. It's just a preset. You can customize it to be anything you want on the preset tab.

Just choose whatever stats/skills/talent you want.

I'm at work right now, but do skelli lizards keep the resistance trait or the speechcraft one?

Going with this for my first playtrough, wish me luck.

Do I want the glowing idols from spider kiss lady, or the stat increases?

>want to train a new divine
>see the candidates
>retreat
Poor Arhu is all alone now.

yeah and it changes NOTHING
I mean absolutely nothing

Ha ha ok, but who the fuck is Astarte now?

>you can fast travel by pressing escape and then waypoints

what the fuck

I got this quest where I have to use a war owl whistle in the blackpits and it doesn't work. Am I doing it wrong or do I have to do it ahead? I could really use some pallies to back me up there.

It does. NPCs kill each other , and Alexandar is already floored so the bad guys don't have the Faith Aura. Hell, this last fight is trivialized since I barely have to kill anything on my own.

Dude

Idols obviously.
>comeback kid procs
>idol procs
>comeback kid procs again because idol reset it

It hilarious, especially if you make an Unstable build.

>customizing the appearance of origins
BOI