/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

tatari.byethost33.com/fuyuki/totallyunofficialpowerrankings.htm?i=1
youtube.com/watch?v=b-qLC_ptImo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drake thread

>Gramps OP
I'm okay with this

Lazz

>okeanos is out
>hassan thread

where is Liz? where is (embedded)?

FUCK JASON

I wish we had decent assassins for wyvern island. I'm so tired of berserkers.

e p i c

They have heard the evening bell.

Okita!

>Seiba, Jannu, Caster Cu and Nero are in the trailer even tho they have nothing to do with the story

Imagine not reading the VN

>tfw too many SSRs to keep everything leveled
>f2p so can't whale AP

Jack every thread until that one user manages to adopt her

Duvalie servant WHEN

All those SSRs and yet nothing decent.

Just play whatever you like user. Before Okeanos all I basically played was Herkek, Jets and Waver to the point gameplay felt boring and dull.
For Okeanos I switched to Ushi, Hassan and Gil for crit memes and I'm having fun.

Have fun having a 1* servant cause she needs to hold back

It's not like I wanted your dumb quartz anyway, Master

>want to roll for pirate slut duo
>they don't actually fight together
>loli only has the garbage generic saber animations

I guess I'm saving my quartz then. Fuck servants that use base animations.

gil is alright

This in reply to the idiot who thinks that mundane methods can hurt servants.

Can Servants be hurt by mundane weapons?

>Superhuman strength that allows the destruction of a house or two with a single blow…
>…Certainly, if that thing wished, this town could be in ruins in just one night.
>And on top of that, the problem is that the Servants are normally in spirit form.
>Humans can’t see those in spirit form.
>But since the Servants can affect the real world as spirits, you could call them the most powerful weapon.
>Wiith the technology we have now, there are no weapons that can affect a spiritual being.
>Our attacks are useless against them, and their attacks can damage us.
(Fate, Day 4, Rin’s Question - the serious stuff)

>“Spiritual Body” is a word that describes an existence with spiritual properties. In other words, a shape is constructed without relying on components with physical properties. On the other hand, “Material Body” means something that is identical in structure as our flesh bodies. A Material Body, just like us, cannot walk through walls, and will hurt and become wounded when beaten with an iron baton. However, a Spirit Body is capable of completely disregarding such physical interference. Attacking a Spiritual Body with a baton or sword (unless they are magical items) will only hit empty space.

>When Servants materialize, they acquire Material Bodies in this world. They can also switch to Spiritual Bodies through their will. Spiritual Bodies have the advantages such as low mana consumption, and difficult to be detected by enemies. One of the properties of a Spiritual Body is that it is unaffected by physical interference, but conversely it is difficult for a Spiritual Body to affect a Material Body. As a result, Servants Materialize when engaging in combat. (CM3)

To be continued

Sadly the first 5* Assassin isn't until LONDON.
Thankfully she's one of the best Assassins in the game.

CAO CAO WHEN

lmao

>bringing up spiritual bodies

LOL

IMAGINE

BEING THIS BRAINDEAD

IMAGINE THINKING MAGIC RESISTANXE APPLIES TO ALL ATTACKS

I was grinning like an idiot that entire interlude. It was so dumb and yet the idea of pirate comiket intrigues me on a deeply personal level.

Bullying lolis!

>believing that rinxposition is correct
>believing that rules mean anything in nasuworld

Rin PERSONALLY knocks Medea the fuck out.

>he says
>as Hercules hits servants with a piece of concrete that existed in the real world

>All Servants are Heroic Spirits you know? There's the fact that they're spirit bodies too, but they can't be hurt by normal means. A Servant itself is a mystery after all.
>Rin: The only ones that can hurt a Servant with physical means is another Heroic Spirit, that is, a Servant. On the other hand, if it's between Servants, it's possible to hurt Saber with a mere paper knife."
>We do have ways of defeating Saber too. I could simply bring in magic greater than Saber's magic resistance, or borrow the weapon a Servant uses and cut off her head while she's sleeping. If it's a Servant's weapon, it'll be of the same spiritual rank as the Servant itself, so it should be possible to hurt her.

>Question: How strong are Servants?

>Kinoko: Well you see, attack power is about the same as one fighter. A fighter has way too much power for one person too stand up against, but to destroy one city they'll have to refuel many times. But what makes these guys dangerous is that since they're spiritual bodies, regular weapons won't work against them.
>As far as destructive power goes, there are more numerous powerful weapons among modern ones, but as normal weapons won't do a thing to them, they're among the most powerful.

Taken from the matome site - these are all from official interviews with Kinoko from Comptiq, Dengeki Hime, or Techgian.

>"Right, next question. Are Servants still spirits even if they take physical form? So you can't hurt them with normal weapons?"
>"…Let's see. A normal Servant will be able to nullify them, but those consumed by Sakura are another matter.
>Having received bodies from Sakura, they cannot return to spiritual form.
>Strong magical weapons should be able to penetrate through their shadows."
(HF, Day 15, Tactics)

Continued soon

>RESISTANXE
lmao someone fuming his bullshit get EXPOSED

I really hope jackanon gets his daughteru. The alternative would be too sad.

This made me think: are Tamomo Cat's paws real or gloves?

>>Superhuman strength that allows the destruction of a house or two with a single blow…
>>…Certainly, if that thing wished, this town could be in ruins in just one night.
>>And on top of that, the problem is that the Servants are normally in spirit form.
>>Humans can’t see those in spirit form.
>>But since the Servants can affect the real world as spirits, you could call them the most powerful weapon.
>>Wiith the technology we have now, there are no weapons that can affect a spiritual being.
>>Our attacks are useless against them, and their attacks can damage us.
>(Fate, Day 4, Rin’s Question - the serious stuff)

Look I have no beef in this argument but please don't tell me you're taking anything Rin says as something that's can actually be relied upon

>Servants will be untouchable by all non-spiritual phenomena in spiritual form (in exchange, their physical interference abilities are drastically reduced, but apparently not eliminated, going by that Day 4 lecture). In physical form, material phenomena can at least touch them, but a spiritual rank approximately that of the Servant's will be required to actually harm them.

Consider yourself btfo, filthy secondary.
I done wasting my time on you.
GO READ THE FUCKING VN next time, retard.

todd 5* when

Imagine

Thinking

That magic resistanxe

Applies to physical attacks

Imagine thinking that Hercules performs magic attacks (with a physical piece of rock that exists in reality)

Imagine being this insecure about your lack of intelligence, imagine being wrong all this time because you have not played the VN

WTF ITS NOT FAIR BROS

>tfw the only time I use my Herc or Golden is for green dailies, so using them now is fun
I fully intend to solo the final fight anyways, but many of these fights are more annoying than hard.

I think it's explained away through her third skill

To anyone who hasn't completed Okeanos, don't visit this thread until you beat it.

People won't use spoiler tags claiming that "mno one cares about spoilers in fate"

I forgot about this because it's been so long since content. See you guys in a day or so.

>muh rin
Even Nasu says so as pointed out here
tatari.byethost33.com/fuyuki/totallyunofficialpowerrankings.htm?i=1
>but as normal weapons won't do a thing to them
>won't do a thing
>won't do a thing
>a fucking thing
End yourselves niggers

It's in the "we don't know" category. Morph could be giving her super limbs, but she could also just be wearing gloves.

To be fair, not a lot of people do actually care. The information has been out for literally years.

Should I beat free quests outside of half 1/2 AP for free quests?

Never seen that one before. Howdja manage that?

Could a human in the modern era ascend to the status of heroic spirit?

Have we not had a Okeanos OP since it's been released?

Imagine being this fucking stupid

>Hercules picks up a rock that exists on the physical world
>btfos Saber in the very beginning of the game
>with a rock that PHYSICALLY EXISTS
>this is magic

Just play the VN

But physical weapons from random frogs and romans can hurt servants in FGO.

>Could a human in the modern era ascend to the status of heroic spirit?

Pretty sure they can. Emiya did.

I really don't know how, but I lost my shit.
I just afked in story mode scene.

Gameplay and story segregation.

I love Rin, she's the best fate girl bar none, but man most of the shit she tells Shirou in the first few days of Fate route is complete bullshit. Most egregiously

>Oh, Servants are all super ruthless and will stop at nothing to get their wish from the grail, you'd better keep your last command spell around or else your servant will kill you and run off on their own

Meanwhile most servants are honorable warriors who have no interest in harming the innocent and have like a 50/50 chance of not even giving a shit about the Grail.

>he doesn't know that nasu retcons shit every blue moon
lmaoing@yourlife

Guys!
New update!

We had one with the Okeanos announcement banner itself as the OP several threads back.

>caring about 2 years old spoilers

Counter guardian if we go by technicalities, but what would the average joe need to do in the modern era to become a Heroic spirit without the counterforce?

As I said, it only works because he is a FUCKING SERVANT. No human could pick up a random piece of rock and do the same shit unless he had divinity or other extra ordinary circumstances such as Drake having the grail.
You subhuman nigger, at least read what I copy pasted.
I'm done wasting my time on subhuman burgers who can't even be bothered to read. This is the reason /fgog/ laughs at all you faggots, fucking secondary heaven.

They would have to clear the copyright lawyers in the throne first

but can shiki kill servants tho

Certainly, even future has it's own heroic spirits. Modern people just can't summon them because no catalysts or any form of connection exist to them yet. In theory, you can summon a heroic spirit from near-future like EMIYA with a catalyst.

Yeah it's not like the VN had a human beat the crap out of a Servant with their bare hands or anything.

Bazette can fight on par with servants with just her special gloves, and sometimes fragarach.

Ryougi or nanaya/tohno? Because there is a severe difference there.

To be fair Japanese think Concrete is fucking harder than Steel
>Brocken Jr in Kinnikuman is fucking terrified and has PTSD seeing a concrete coated ring despite the fact Kinnikuman characters can toss entire trains like a javelin

I will roll for you.
However. I need Tamamo for her skills and NP. And I want to add you to an Arts team.
See a pattern?

>but what would the average joe need to do in the modern era to become a Heroic spirit without the counterforce?

donno, but you can summon Shiki Ryougi in a limited banner... so does that count?

Not him, but you do know he was buffed by Medea's magic right?

IMAGINE BEING -THIS- FUCKING BRAINDEAD

Are you getting Lancelot confused with Herc? Do you know what physical and "exists in reality" mean?
Like you actually believe magic resistance applies to all attacks

What are some CEs worth rolling for, lads?

And even medea was surprised he won.

All medea did was make him able to do things. He is still the one who did them.

Does anybody know off the top of their head what interludes have Dragons in them? I need 1 more scale to max ascend loli goddess, but the one in the story didn't drop one.

Not that dude, I know they made a big deal about how Kuzuki couldn't do shit without Medea's buffs.

I'm talking about the other scene.

Not him but you know how the principles of strengthening magic work right? For Rin, Bazett, and Shirou

Hint, it makes them physically "better"

Kaleido, Black Grail, 2030, the 5* card boosters

Why are there so few Musashi doujins

>three limited zero overs
What the fuck am I supposed to do with the extras?

black grail (too late) and 2030 (scat gacha)

Okita is superior nipponese swordwaifu

Hope you get 2 more and then MLB one of them.

She's a relatively new addition, wasn't she? Give it some time.

Magic gloves = magic damage and Fragarch is an actual noble phantasm
Everytime a human has beaten a servant in Fate, it has been done with magic, magical weapons, or while being buffed by magic. No exceptions.
Who is talking about magic resistance you retarded doublenigger? I'm talking about immunity, Servants are outright immune to physical/mundane damage, unless it happens under one of those circumstances that I quoted.
End of story.
Going by that logic, there is no point in talking about the lore, since Nasu will retcon whatever we argue about in a few months/years

>tuberculosis

gross

Because Musashi was basically God to most of Japan. Him being turned into a woman is the first time they've ever had to deal with their idols being turned into a girl.
Arthur? They don't care
Nero? They probably never heard of Nero before Fate
Nobu? He's generally hated to super traditionalist Japanese and even in some not so traditional.
Musashi though? Literally anyone who takes up sports, becomes a cop, or even becomes a writer or artist has looked upon Musashi fondly.

The ones that do have them aren't rerollable generally. It's Friday though, so 30 AP has its usual abysmal rates.

Can a servant fall to their death? What if that's how they died originally?

They've have to have a shit tier Endurance, hit terminal velocity and land on something stupidly hard.

Any servant that is not Arthuria can just turn into spirit form and float.

Icarus servant when?

Nah, Caster Daedalus when?

So long as they're not Achilles, they should be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-qLC_ptImo

Big fucking surprise. But at the same time, herc is not lancelot. He does not transmit his capabilities to the items he carries or uses. Throwing that slab of concrete means that its a regular slab of concrete.

So what we can take from this is that magic allows one to fight servants in a more traditional fashion, but that under the right circumstances, mundane means can at the very least give them pause.

These are the interludes I want in chaldea
>"Roman, I need a helicopter, servants of varying endurance, long range monitoring equipment, and a retrieval team. Don't backtalk me, we need to know these things if we're gonna save the world.

Use your brain you braindead nigger

>chunk of rock exists, it is not magic
>Herc is summoned
>Herc picks up rock
>Herc has no ability to change the properties of the rock
>swings it with enough force to hurt servants, it does physical damage
>Herc drops the rock when he dies
>it's the exact same nothing has changed or ever did change

You are implicitly bringing up magic resistance because according to your feces for brains everything a servant does is magic, including beating servants with non magical items. You even proved exactly where they mentioned the physical can interface with servants.

Play the VN, it also explains how strengthening magic works, and it's a physical phenomenon too

>Only Servants can normally harm other Servants physically, so even a paper knife could be used to harm a Servant should another Servant wield it.
Fate/stay night Fate route: Day 10 - Strategy Meeting. Humans cannot use modern, non-magical weaponry against a Servant but a Servant can.

Thats a cop out ass double standard.