totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-system-specs/

How the Combined Map works
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

isthereanydeal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for aids mouse

Saurus or skink?
OP is a faggot

skink a stink

Horned ones = rape

To have one without the other is to torture both.

Fug

As Mazda, go skinks with some saurus. Replace skinks as economy allows.

Niqqa use your bow cav

Kroq-gar is right up against the edge of the map and very strong.
Malekith and Tyrion are probably the other two.

>rats unironically get around the jungle easier than lizard
>there is zero attrition by default for traversing the super fucking dangerous chaos infested jungle either

wew, top mechanics going on for lizardmen

My Kroq'gar campaign has hit a bit of a speedbump around the Fifth ritual, and the fact that vampy attrition is fucking me up as I try to purge the Strygos Empire who dominate the northern half of the Southlands.

>not removing elf shits
>not removing green shits
>not removing lizard shits
>not removing rat shits
>not removing chaotic shits
>not removing beast shits
>not removing vamp shits
>2520 IC
BRING ME TO MY MEN

do you get ritual resources from settlements owned by military allies, or vassals only?

>Attempting to remove the servants of the Old Ones

YOU GOT ADDED TO THE LIST

BLOOD IS A DLC FOR THE RATING GUYS

i need mortal empires asap

this

fuck the vortex

You don't have to eat attrition.
Just wall them off and ignore them.
Like as Mazdamundi I ignored the cult of pleasure and navally sniped Malekith.

Are the old world factions even as powerful as the new ones? Gelt is probably a fuccboi now since every other wizard in this expansion is so strong.

Blood coming out from wounds is a higher rating, same with cum and sex acts having different ratings

Can anyone post the reskinned Chaos Warriors units in TWW2? I've only seen a shot of Forsaken and they were just divine.

How is this army setup? I've been having success against Dwarfs with it so far

You see the thing is every sane person just auto resolves chaos battles because zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vampire coast and Sartosa will never be paired together. Vampires have zombies, Sartosa has normal pirates. It doesn't work as a single race.

I think I'm really liking the death globe bombadiers.

>start as HE just to get a feel for the vanilla campaign and the map, expected to drop it after a few turns
>they're actually fun as fuck
I haven't even touched the other factions yet

>TW2 restored you faith in SEGA, CA and gaming as a whole
I enjoyed TW1 but this campaign, these races, features and balance is on a whole other level: it's fantastic!

I'm a little bit worried that TW3 can't possibly top this.

is your keyboard broken?

The vortex mechanic is the only thing putting me off from buying the game. It seems to be the entire focus of the campaign. Is there no room for the more traditional sandbox gameplay in the warhammer 2 campaign?

People keep saying Teclis is the best spellcaster in the game, but what exactly makes him so much better?

Are all his available spells good or some shit? The only magic I ever fucked with in WH1 was Net and Life Leech, everything else seemed underwhelming.

You can just ignore the vortex entirely. It's not like it really matters.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

i havent played him, but magic in general is way better than in tw1, and i think he gets a pretty good selection of spells and like all lore passives

>faith in SEGA

They were bullying my ally, Sudenburg, and Karak Zorn. Plus I wanted the ritual resource site at Black Tower of Nagash.

(((Them)))

>that saurus in the bottom left
ANGERY

topkek, thought you posted my screenshot, looks like we got the exact same fight

Really? What happens if another faction gains control of the vortex?

Angry About Elves!

once they complete their final ritual you get an end game battle that is stupid easy and that basically deletes their attempt and they lose

from then on its just regular campaign grind

absolutely nothing

>White flag with green skaven triangle logo
Grey Seer clan.

nonsense, you're just an anti-skavite

Oh, well fair enough. Guess I'll pick up the game then.

You have to be literally retarded to lose the campaign through Vortex so you can dick around as much as you please

did we fight the exact same battle? lol

>Attack a stack of marching elves on a boat with my 20/20 black ark stack
>Lose and get wiped next turn
I expected a lord-like unit with 80% ward to fare a bit better

Druchii fucking shits.

if it helps, in a few weeks we get the Mortal Empires campaign, which is TWW1 map and TWW2 map combined with all races and no vortex mechanics

They're just another flavor of enemy to attack you during the ritual, so it's not always just WoC and Norsca.

What's the point of the geomantic web? Its bonus are grossly irrelevant for the absurd amount of time and money it takes to upgrade it

Why can't I move two armies in to place so that when I use one to attack the enemy army the second army are my reinforcements?

pls help

Yeah I knew about that, I was just gonna wait a month before buying because that's the campaign I really want to play but apparently the vortex campaign isn't too bad so I'll pick it up now instead of later.

>come on Gary! if we're too late there'll be no one left to enslave
>b-but my sword is heavy

LOVE ETERNAL!

Magic is better and does more damage. He has insane power recharge, he has a suite of handpicked good spells from different lores, including Net. He also has bound spells that don't cost mana.

They're just another flavor of enemy to attack you during the ritual, so it's not always just WoC and Norsca.

Seems we did. As you've seen, plague monks are hammer & anvil in one. Gutter runners are good for making the AI do stupid shit and then charging it in the back. But why did your catapult not get any kills? It's a holocaust machine.

What's the best On foot melee hero in this game?

>Brets blob North Africa instead of the Undead

Hmmm

Was an ambush, didn't want that shit killing my own guys

redpill me on Lizardmemes

They will join up if they are somewhat near each other

Default map is too small and game too easy on very hard in Warhammer 2

what do?

are night/gutter/death runners even worth it? Im tryin to find uses for them but they just seem utter trash

The army I was trying to move was encamped please ignore my stupidity.

If you assume the old lords will get proper updates for the grand campaign, gelt might actually be fuggen decent.

At the very least I can see all LL geting the extra talent points

It's the Elffagboi, or the Dark Elf bitch

Nah the map is pretty big.

Huh, I've not seen that happen yet. For me the Strygos Empire always win the North Africa-Bowl.

still too small

180 turns in and i own the entire left half + some of the high elven areas, and im taking it slow

>didn't want that shit killing my own guys
You are playing Skaven, roleplay! I fire artillery on troops I am holding with the endless summons Skrolk gets.

You should be able to call in an unlimited number of interventions. That would make them not-useless whilst also still keeping them from being overpowered. I have 40k left in the bank after calling in a single 10k that died immediately.

Newfag here. Playing the Mazdamundi campaign. When should I raze, sack, or occupy? I don't want to spread myself to thin but I'm also autistic and want to conquer everything on the map. Wat Do?

yea but by 180 in the old game you'd have owned everything and been started into your second campaign

Interventions are fucked against AI because the autoresolve balance is fucked. Against human players it's challenging and fun.

Are there any places still selling Keys for less than 60$?

>Just pirate lol
TW is one of the few game series that I consistently dump a lot of hours into, so I want to give CA my money.

how do you dump a lot hours into a game like Warhammer 2???

It has like 4 factions and you beat the game on normal/hard after 150-200 turns. thats not much content for "a lot of hours"

not much, its absolute shit really

2game, pay in britbong bucks

Just fucking look yourself you waste of air.

isthereanydeal.com/

I was thinking the same thing. By the time you get it going most its bonuses are entirely irrelevant. Great concept but terrible execution.

g2play is still at 42€ probably the same for dollars

Remember that your money really goes to sega, not CA

Not him but I have 240 on the first game

Just gotta wait for the (((DLC))) and Mods

Stop trying to push your epic meme.

If you're using a keysite it's generally not going to any of them.

A fair point

so how many months until they combined all races and all maps into one?

i just want the one big massive map with all races.

which gets me thinking...is it possible to somehow play the other races in warhammer 2 right now? old TW games had that, you only had to edit some files

Any new memes?

15 hours and I've never even completed a single ritual. Get on my level

There are plenty of partners of theirs selling it for less than on Steam just check their website, if you really want to go full reddit tier numale then buy it directly from their site but I don't know even if you can do that or if you have to wait for a physical copy, you can always pay $99.99 for the special edition too!

you know the game ends when another faction reaches all rituals right?

What do you want to know? They are the true heroes of the entire setting. High Elf shits think they're hot shit for maintaining the Vortex when in reality its the Slann holding off Chaos. Basically the Helfs fucked things up so badly that most of the Slann don't even have the time to tell them they're huge fuck ups--instead they have to focus on fixing the shit storm the filthy warmbloods created.

They hate everyone who steps foot in their jungles and will only leave you alone if you prove you hate Chaos.

They also have a pretty fun rivalry with Skaven (you know, because Lizards eat rats...harr harr).

Gameplay mechanics, they typically play as an elite army with a heavy emphasis on huge beasts and monsters. High cost, high quality, but less in number. They CAN spam skinks to be a horde army but it's not their strong suit. Magic with a Slann is out of control. Their melee heroes rival even WoC for battlefield supremacy. Their weakness is shooting--they can do it but their missle units function better as skirmishers. More hit-and-run than gunline.

They are the master race (quite literally according to the lore).

Those old games were on another engine.
It can still be modded now but it is harder.
Read the link in the OP for the combined campaign. It will be smaller than just sticking the two maps together though.

Imagine AI calling unlimited interventions on your ass with it's unlimited funds.

Why's this so much in my favor?
Is Kroq that much of a badass?