amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/axGJiPvy
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm
docs.google.com/document/d/1KSjba59yX-jiVvZEqDU9jq4s_FPnE6GUp5tDY6KALpU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, that was pretty much exactly at bump limit.
Not bad.

Reposting.

I want to pinch those cheeks.

i'm in love with a chicken

Hip-heavy chickens with plenty of drumstick

Reposting because I'm bored and want more input on it.
pastebin.com/axGJiPvy

Objectively the best waifu

4ball i want to fuck your chiggum

Objectively shit taste.

The only input I can really offer is that I want you to write more stuff. Bonnie's detached view on suiting the guard and the hint that there's something more there when she says that he's going to get put in her suit are both great with characterizing her. Also, even though I totally expected the twist about the boss cleaning up pizza sauce, the way you wrote it still left me second-guessing myself right until the reveal at the end.

Overall, good shit/10.

man i wish i could draw like 4ball

Objectively wrong

I'm objectively right.

Hey Crisis, if you're lurking could you draw a FNAF version of this?

Repositorying

>Toy Chica's hair fronds perk up when she's high as fuck and then droop down when she sobers
Your characters do a great job at being expressive even without text. I read a while back that some comic and cartoon guys will come up with the expressions and actions of a conversation before they come up with the dialogue, have you ever done that?

I do that almost every single time, yeah.

>so butthurt you reported it and got it deleted
What a shitter

Bunny-haters are subhuman

>you will never see Springbon in a pretty dress on a windy spring day

>implying I reported it
You reported it to try and prove a point, and it failed.

Nigger why would I report my own post?

>the absolute state of anti-bon fags
Get some freakin' taste, nerd

To make her a martyr for your shit taste.
I do, you don't.

>this autism
I don't want to get banned any more than anyone else does. Get the shit out of your brain and out of your mouth already.

Can't you see you're tearing this family apart

>Sperg's back
Explains all the Roommates talk last thread.

Naw the sperg brings up meta shit and discord drama. I'm pretty sure that was just genuine conversation about the fics

BB and Toy Chica have seen some shit.
Great job at mixing comedy and spook while giving a few more hints as to how your dead kids work.
A mnor nitpick/suggestion: I feel like Withered Chica could've been given a prerecorded line in panel 4 or 5, something like a garbled "I love parties!" to show the difference waking up had on her speech. That's just my two cents.

It happens all the time.

Freddy is best waifu.

truf

Go back to work, Ghost.

Chicas with heavy eyebrows are the best chicas.

RIP the quest.

Poor choice of words.

How so? I'm missing something here but I'm not aware what.

They'll tell you but it's better you don't know.

Man I just want bird-bots boasting big beautiful bushy-brows. This one in particular.

Are the following supposed to have those long sections of unspliced dialogue, or did you miss those spots editing that aspect in?
>"During the day, as much as_I don't_want to have_to_say_this, you get_a_pass.
>"Nope. Like I said_it's our_job_as much as_staying_glued_to that_monItOr_is yours. It's_like sports, you're_deFence, and we're offFence. Or something. I don't know_how_sports_work. Point_is_there are rules_and proper_methods of_doing things, but NOT doing them is out of the question."
> "It's_business,_Mike. No choice in the matter. But try to keep_your head_on_your shoulders_; you've_lasted longer than_most of the_others_and I'd_be_lieIng_if I said I_weren't_impressed.
>"Tell the boss I'm ready to go back on, on your way out. And _Mike?"
> "Just so you know it's kind of tradition to_put the_guards_in_Freddy's_suit.

Also, I get that her blaseness about it is where the spoops come from, but why come they're murdering guards in cold blood if they know full well they have nothing to do with their deaths? Just seems like a detail meant more to contradict Scott than anything that holds up.

Still amazing tho.

Yep. Definitely thinking of it.
With the exception of the boss comment yeah.
It's meant to hint that it's not quite as impersonal as they're letting on.

Something feels off about some of those lines being prerecorded those ways.

Ain't that the point?

I meant in a confusing way, not in a spoopy way.

Hang on there's supposed to be an underscore after NOT and before "out of the question".
But most of those are the kind of hokey "sing along if you can" lines.

Should've known better than to hope.

Why'd they scrap all the toys not just Mangle?

Because ebin plot twist.

Pizzeria ain't big enough for two Bonnies.

And risk one of the animatronics from the same line that are already acting weird deciding to maim someone who hasn't signed away their right to sue?
No thanks.

>coporate looked at the withered and said "kids'll love these"

I'd kiss Freddy on the dick no homo.

That's an extremely homosexual thing to say, user.

>I feel like Withered Chica could've been given a prerecorded line in panel 4 or 5, something like a garbled "I love parties!" to show the difference waking up had on her speech.
That's a genuinely good idea and I really wish that occurred to me before I posted it. God damn it.

Ain't nothing gay about sucking down a load of bear batter, no homo.
Could always add it in. It's your comic.

It's pretty dang gay, user.

Repost of Minireena story
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm
Frank is coming soon. Probably tomorrow morning.

>last thread hit image limit
>had 93 unique IDs
Damn, it's been a while

She has sauce on her bib.

Hey, I hate making these as they aren't really content, if it gets taken down or whatever else that's fine, but just wanted to give a heads up. I ain't dead, and haven't left the general or anything after finishing up IMS. Life just happened to shift right when I finished that tale so that I'm working 55+ hours a week for one more week (and the past two) so I've had very little time to be creative.

I'm more posting this for input. A good chunk of my writing/artsy work has been finished up. So far my to do list is Le Cauchemar, Dust Bunny (which I hit a really back block in, it'll pass), GhostQuest Gaiden, and BonQuest. Also some oneshot ideas as per usual.

What I was wondering is something I've been talking about with a few people in and off thread, would you guys want a story about the events of FNAF3 with Chase and Dusty/Margarette in her Springtrap days? Phantoms included of course. I ask because I'm kinda half and half and so are most people I talk to, imagining what happened to make all the shit in FNAF3 go down to set up Dust Bunny is a lot of fun, but some people have mentioned wanting to learn more about what happened to the Ghost Kids after IMS ended. Giving away too many details is a weakness of mine, but I have no qualms writing a story about FNAF3 proper either, just wanted to see what you guys would like/dislike given I've gotten some really good critique over the years as to how much a good writers should explain and how much should be left to imagine/come to their own conclusions.

>Implying
She's not even the best waifu in her own story, much less my expanded cast.

>would you guys want a story about the events of FNAF3 with Chase and Dusty/Margarette in her Springtrap days?
No.

>would you guys want a story about the events of FNAF3 with Chase and Dusty/Margarette in her Springtrap days?
Yes

I'm comfortable with how much has been revealed about the characters so far. Don't need an in-depth dossier on every ghost kid's actions. I say wait a bit and give more thought to the ideas you're currently mulling over.

I wouldn't mind reading that, but I also 100% understand wanting to keep those particular cards close to your chest.

>She's not even the best waifu in her own story
Obviously. The almost torn in half night guard was clearly the superior choice.

What moment from which game spooked you the most, /5N@F/?

>implying my plushes don't keep me company

FHF
IS THAT YOU
YOU NEED TO SAVE THE GENERAL

Don't remind me.

I want Bombay to come back

I don't want Bombay to come back but respect your right to express an opposing opinion.

I want Root Cellar to finish his Lady story.

Rugrats Freddy is my bear husbando!

I want Ghost to finish on my face

When FNAF3 revealed BB has mouth articulation. It's the only jumpscare aside from Foxy's in the first game that I didn't anticipate.

Woulda been neat if on later nights in 2 the little dude would wander around with unhinged, oil streaked gums

Chica at the window in fnaf1

why there is so much hate around here lately

guys, lets share love

Let's share lovecraft

I wouldn't mind sharing some love with Vixen.

I love every OCfag and all their OC tbqh

Frank when.

6 pages of Day 3 so far.
Frank soon

Wouldn't she just berate you the whole time?

This is actually pretty good

Is that supposed to be a problem

Frank-Day 3
I'm all outta hot dog pictures, sorry.

docs.google.com/document/d/1KSjba59yX-jiVvZEqDU9jq4s_FPnE6GUp5tDY6KALpU/edit?usp=sharing

>Make a wish
Spooky. I love how creepy everything felt after that for them. It was awfully nice of those two to find a gift that matched the kid's favorite performer if only by chance. It almost occurs to me that Art and Ted are now the bun for the robotic weiner.

Yeah, thanks. Of all the bun boys so far, Jason has it the easiest

I want to be that Foxy

Imagine the willpower required to not attack those kids.