First for Sentinels are best Titan class

TITANS LEAD THE WAY!

How can we balance MIDA?

>Bungus reintroduces MIDA to D1
>completely dominates Crucible, that gun IS the meta
>Reintroduce it in D2
>can be obtained in an extremely easy Exotic quest
>same result is happening

I don't get it, I honestly don't. Is Bungie being intentionally stupid?

simply add a new tier of legendaries/exotics which have a little icon on their pic similar to DLC items, with the icon representing Shaxx has banned them from Crucible, thereby allowing them to be way more OTT

no need for an item to behave differently in one activity compared to the other then, either

Reminder that this game is soulless and a hollow shell of a game and that Destiny 1 at its worse was a better experience.

>playing video games when you're a parent

I will never understand this form of degeneracy. Imagine if your dad or mom stayed at home and played video games all day in their fucking 40s while you were growing up. How pathetic.

>*blocks your path*

You completely ripped off my style. Just go back to what you were wearing before

Slower rate of fire.

>main ingredient still the best pvp fusion

does any other compare? I tried the "legendary plan C" but the range on it is much lower than the MI.

>Is Bungie being intentionally stupid?
If you create mistakes on purpose people praise you when you correct them.

Dude I'm all up for easy bait but that is provably false on the singular basis that Destiny 2 actually as a fuckin STORY

Not a GOOD story mind, but it is THERE

>only 6 people playing right now on the /dg/ clan

This is a genuinely alright idea.

[Humanized Bullet Bill].png

Also, what shader is that on the leggings? I would think Metro Shift, but Metro doesn't have any white in it. Do those leggings just have an unchangeable white decal?

Vanguard reporting in

>implying I didn't just jack your pic
user I am waiting for pc launch. Doesn't mean I didn't chose my place. Titan time boys!

>pop sunbreaker for Calus
>surely sunspot duration and DoT will be good
>wipe because dumbass teammate "got glitch knocked over the barrier" in minds eye
>notice a good chunk of my usual Calus damage is missing

SB is fucking terrible right now

You sound underage.

It does some things better, some things worse.

I'm sorry user, you can keep your dogshit RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG weapon rolls.

It's Friday my dude I have shit to do. We can't all be Brazilian.

>t. never read the grimoire

I agree that d2 is better but the "destiny 1 had no story" meme has to die, because of the grimoire it had way more story than d2

Its called Grimoire faggot, If you could actually read then you would know that the D1 story was far more expansive and mysterious. Now we just have a quirky group of marvel heros saving the day.

Get a fucking job kid.

Haha, but user the data shows that there are weapons that outperform MIDA in every gamemode. Have YOU found one??

>not knowing the difference between story and lore

Yeah? How do I access that shit in-game?

EEEHHHH

Try again contestants!

>using the grimoire as a pro
Wew. AT BEST grimwah was a neutral element because its con evenly matched its pros

Best Titan player coming through! Reminder, Joff got flawless.

1st for where is DeeJ?

>no Oct event calendar in TWAB
we D1 now, no content confirmed

DO NOT copy my fashion. thanks.

Except Shaxx is a proven hardcore nerfhammerer and does not like banning anything from his arena.

Destiny 2 has none of the mystique or magic D1 had. Even in vanilla the story was treated with respect. Now they basically made the story into a fucking Marvel movie.

Friendly reminder that clan V has a shiny new engram to pick up if you didn't last night.

Friendly reminder that a purge is needed if other clans with 100 can't even get 3 people.

You mean the other 3 players got flawless while joff tagged along?

Im not a br

Every titan uses these arms now, don't they?

>Victory Week
>Iron Banner Week
>Prestige Raid

Anything else due for October?

user, repeat after me. Joff is a golden god. /dg/ would be a shithole without him.

>story was treated with respect
Dude quit lieing. You can make a case about the characters not being treated with respect but the story never had any to begin with.

Yeah, mystique and magic. That's how you sell a story. Know why Marvel's shit works? Because it doesn't fuck around. It's all upfront. If you want it, there ya go. If you don't, fuck off and watch something else. And if you seriously think mobile app trading cards are a worthy substitute for in-game storytelling you can blow me.

They are the only arms that don't look like WoW rejects. Blame the design team that wants to make the mightiest enemy of Titans tight spaces.

an entire game

t. PC player counting down the seconds

Acitum War Rig or Crest of Alpha Lupi

Uriel's Gift.

Urinal's Function.

But that doesn't go in the chest slot

heart of praxix twilight garison

Adjust flinch attributed to HCR

Honestly most times I lose 1v1s against a mida is because I cant get back on target fast enough

Only 24 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes user. Send help!

Reminder that /dg/ has no right to complain about other people's raid times when one of your best (if not your actual best) players (joff99) took 16.5 hours on one

You missed the fist faction rally. You'll never get that back.

>0.92 kd
fuck

Xboners raiding?
I want more Calus shaders

>Embrace the Praxic Fire

Fuckin same

>raid with lemonysnicket
>xe's actually a god

we missed blind raids, faction rallies and will miss iron banner as well; I don't even care now, just be the fucking 24th already

>xe
>a gender pronoun
You need to go back.

>tfw no Holliday gf

We won't miss the first few months of MIDA though.

>tfw no Sloane gf

>people still don't know how to trigger all the public events

a god with a few extra chromosomes maybe

>psions
>bemused
FUCKING PSIONS

so what's the purpose of the tractor cannon exotic? can I push bosses off ledges or something? or is this yet again one of Bungie's sick joke

youtu.be/0x1EN0t8lQk

I was merely proving how easy it was to set up that bullschlager of a shitpost

you can also push enemies against walls and physics them
become the phalanx

>praising Marvel
lol I can see bungie knows their main audience at reddit well.
Marvel and DC are the perfect analogy for Destiny 2 vs Destiny 1 actually.
Destiny 1 appealed to the niche gamer while Destiny 2 appeals to the mainstream in everything it does.
Destiny 1 had respect for the characters and setting and had grand designs even if it failed to achieve it due to management trying to micromanage and focus test everything. Destiny 2 is a by the numbers story with bland characters whose only purpose is to spout the next one liner to make the overweight neckbeard Marvel fan breath out of his nose in amusement.
Destiny 1 had beautiful art direction and grand music with artists and musicians coming together to create a memorable experience. Destiny 2 has bland art reused assets and music that isn't very memorable.

I dont. Cant be a fucking space paladin with shoulders like that

You gents leveling anything around level 8 or want to help a brotha out with an alt?
Awfully lonely down here..

>mfw I finally have something to piss off those mida shitters

>tfw im 30 with fwc and have all titan pieces along with like 9 hand cannons

heh, you either got it or you don't

Let me shatter your shit: I like Destiny 2 better than 1, and I like DC's films better than Marvel's. Now what, you stuck-up prick?

What a unique snowflake you are user :)

Anyone can lie here user. You have no credibility

Thanks, toots.

>tfw no failsafe gf

Fun/10

*SNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

>Destiny 1 appealed to the niche gamer
Is the implication supposed to be that DC appeals to niche comicfags? Because the DChad in your image has apparently
>never touched a comic book in his life

I'm getting mixed messages here.

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
MMMMMMM
YES WHAT A PUNGENT AROMA

>mida

my clan has like 10 and we raid at least once a week guaranteed

tfw your D1 gun fu is in D2
it dosn't have outlaw but it'll do

>tfw no Sloane writefaggotry

She looks like my mom

It would've been trite either way since the writefag couldn't do anything creative

>xur selling an exotic you can get through the story
>xur selling an exotic that grants you an ability that was just part of the sub class in destiny 1
>xur selling 2 dogshit exotics that the only defense for the is "they're useful in PvP"

Oh well, it's not like we need anything to spend these mountains of shards on anyway.

>guys
>what if we took a flamethrower
>and then we remodeled it into a rifle
>and then we put a scope on top of a riser mount on top of a rail on top of a riser
>and also add a P90 foregrip for whatever reason
>and then we coated it in bling?