Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCXncLsn420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course you did. tell us all how it is a hidden gem.

Well, I suppose recapping might be a meme in the sense that it is the ubiquitous pcb repair for retro video game systems but the phrase "xxx is a meme" has come to imply something is somehow invalid just because it's widely believed.

proofs that it was Zao?

kek what did you expect? composite cables ??

Alien Soldier is better, though.

When we told you "go in blind" we didn't mean that literally.

he is GoodArteezy

If the ending is altered by kills then I'm a good boy unless the "bad" ending is better or the narrative trys to beat me over the head; in which case I kill everything.

Seem like we got more entries for the hyperart contest too, wonder what happen.

1 cad is worth 80 cents usd

The first metroid is so fucking clunky, really fucking unplayable with all the cryptic shit and the worst case I've ever seen in my life of "where do I fucking go"

only a crybaby bitch would get mad at scalpers. my intent was to sell for 150% markup to teach those retards a lesson not to buy overpriced underproduced garbage. thank god there are other scalpbros out there to carry the wave while im unable to.

Why didn't you just make a thread about the video games you WANT to discuss instead of making another whiny metathread?

Try contributing once and a while, OP.

The humor comes from the absurdity of the ending compared to the childish premise of the game, not the actual murder and rape.

Are you fuckers this dense?

>Morrigan: Who are you? One of Pyron's little friends?

>Onslaught: I am not your savior. I bring only eternal night.

Wait a second, was this a botched reference?

I like the game, got my raptor. But that's misleading. It's a bitch to get that specific mount.

>that face

You know the fucked up thing is, if they gave Survival Hunters old Cheetah then it'd feel a lot better as a spec imho.

hello friend

I liked it. Not a ton of games, but a lot if what it did get was cool. Even though I like the regular version better.

There were literally no PS1/Saturn games that had graphics this sophisticated. The camspy, BTW, is a stupidly complicated combination of auxiliary framebuffers that emulators tend to trip up on.

or you can also grab a hoe by the hair and smash his skull in against a pork bun stand

>I'll wait.

Total bullshit. Schoolyard rumor/10

Thanks, Think i might pick up pirate warriors 3. I had pirate warriors on my PS3 and never beat it

fuck off, you dumb faggot

friendly bump

Funny that game. stores sell Yellow loose for $60. As well as the others

Love it

Are you JPN players having to use your google play account to play even though you downloaded optc through QooApp?

I feel kinda funny about having it linked.

>won a few supercontainer when they got introduced
>didn't get any for a year after the nerf
>got some pretty alright shit in the past few months
>last two weeks literally got Molotov and Indianapolis

It's like WG is my bitch now

>find bus
>no rare loot

Vanilla WoW had lots of issues and lots of things done really well. As the game developed, the issues were solved and at the same time, the positive aspects were removed. Blizzard has only ever made fun games by mistake.

I remember playing it a lot when I was little but I forgot what I did in it so much. Something with a chicken.

this is the best tansakuvania belt scroller objectively speaking imo

Use this for now and recycle later.

I'm satsified with a console when I get at least 5 exclusive titles I like. I already have those with Fatal Frame, TMS, Captain Toad, Mario Maker and Starfox Zero. I still want to get at least Tropical Freeze and Mario 3D World.

GT is canon and you have to come to terms with that already, user

>>none of them even in the same room as you
Subs display the event log. It can't detect what room you're in.

they were both made by takeru so they can do this.

>I could be outside having a fag...

O also spiderman for n64 and psx

>Soul steal, one of the most notoriously overpowered abilities in all of video games you can easily spam your way though the game with once you have a decent MP pool, is terrible

yeah, years ago.

I'm sorry, but it's not that good.

I use a Sega Saturn USB controller for Genesis games and Mame, and a SNES controller with Super Smart Joy for NES and SNES games.

>3 days
lol

you should chill out and relax by doing some dungeons

Also, change the dungeons so instead of solving puzzles, you just do repetitive autistic shit over and over.

>How low should I lowball this dude?
Unsuccessfully. He will just hold onto it and wait for a bigger idiot to come along and actually pay, because they will.

who dat and what happened?

>solid AAA crossover with amazing gameplay
So pic unrelated.

>when I get rich.

But you wont.

>it shows deep down you know which console is better
>b-but don't jump to conclusions and say I'm a shit-rat!
Fucking lmao. There's no way you aren't on the spectrum.

Digital Pinball: Necronomicon

It's super fun and I love because it a really family game. I have an older relative who's really into super bomberman. It's great experience playing together.

Instead of having to eat and swallow the food, it's inserted directly into your stomach.

>Sonybros
>Legit mentioned every other platform
user, I'd own an Xbone if they had anything more than this and Rare Replay to appeal to me.

I'm a retard for fucking up the equivalent of an adult lego set, but give me some credit

>your game sucks lol
>instead play these games that require a 300$ controller

no u

>quarry is now mawpc

A combination of actual flaws greatly aided and abetted by complete alienation of everything and everyone in the western hemisphere.

Sega only had themselves to blame.

yes, i missed out. Looking forward to it because its an official device with a good interface and nice case.

It wasn't Turok, was it?

Hopefully he'll job to clark in the upcoming episodes.

poorfag.

not even mad @ this guy. he seems enthusiastic about playing games.

>he thinks it's the card that mattered

>do you have to be attractive to be attractive?

Gee I don't know user.

Only time ponytails are tolerable other than that are old truckers.

>BING BING WAHOOOO 8-bit edition

No thanks.

wot?

wow am i going to get 8/8

Objectively one of the top 5 worst FE girls.

Thats how things should be, at least your sis will be a proper gamer unlike that faggot.

friendly reminder teebs are masterrace
only the best out of best can play challenging British tanks

Yes, games like RtCW and Painkiller always look pleasing

I was just about to buy PUBG and noticed this on Steam. Crisis averted I guess, unless this somehow doesn't effect the quality of the game and future updates and content.

Either that or he doesn't have a curious bone in his body to save his life.

Can’t wait. I’ve got a mental and physical back log a mile long!

TREASURE NORMIES BTFO

I have some of it up on the recommended games mega. Give me an hour or two and I'll upload the rest.

I've got a free 3 day weekend all to myself. I could commit myself to a project.
But I'm thinking about playing through Xenogears instead since I haven't beaten it yet.

get your ass over into this thread and learn to use ctrl+f

>assuming the person the has these knows what to do with them or knows someone who does

Say that you'll pay $60, but act like they talked you into $75

Yeah but its a picture of the smart Baldric from the first season.

Clearly only some bits of it.
>An epic battle ensues. Do your best, animators!

He wrote the entire backstory for the DBO game. It's all him. It's how he envisioned the far future of Dragon Ball completely, it's as canon as it gets.

How long would it take me to unlock bones to peaches as a complete virgin newbie? 72 magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCXncLsn420
We Macross now

thanks user

you can get your eeproms pre flashed from stores like buyicnow

when /bdog/ dies

i think 4 is optimistic

Why people would send dick pics for sonic artists? This is autistic.

>announcing D4 just after releasing necro
haha no

Good stuff user. Problem is, I think Prime has three stages (not sure if the buff levels up with the guardian, though).