/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2174

T5-0T! T5-0T! Edition!

>Recent News
SSR Dorothy & Claudia(Light)
SR Saya(Light)
SR Ezecrain(Event Light)
LegFest w/ Mahira and Zoi Version (09/30 12:00 - 10/02 18:59 JST)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Earth)
9/30 - 10/09 - Violet Violence

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

First for best jannu

Please gib ROTB

Petra 5* WHEN

GOLD BAR RESTOCK WHEN

Is TOOT the 2nd strongest /gbfg/ crew?

All Jannus are best

jannus are fucking mistakes
gbf gilles when?

>OP is a tootfag posting a pic he created just to brag about getting lucky this GW

I found the new cancerous crew

It's going to be funny when this sperg isn't even in top 100 of the leechlist while all of the "lucky" guilds players are.

Me on the top!

Is the dydroit belt supposed to have the annoying as fuck grea piano music

Post the cutest water team.

where's my girls Korewa?

But no 5-0 from a /gbfg/ crew counts though because we only get matched with B tier crews.

So I'm reading the OP and I'm playing the game but I don't know if Legfest is going on right now. Is it? I was told to wait until then and I know Japan's a day ahead of us so I don't know if that effects when it happens.

Reminder LG will never EVER beat Nautism

What's on your to do list anons? Now that I finished making Nio my list is as follows
>Unlock Row IV classes
>Make Seraphic Fist to finish my grid for xeno coc
>Get a decent grid for Water GW

come back in fourteen hours

It should be tomorrow

Nobody said they could, every crew from this board would fold that match.

I've been out of the loop a few months.

Did Gruntman's VA finally die or is he better now?

Come back once it turns 12:00 PM JST.

Grind Uno 5* mats.

>SLvling 10 copies of GW weapons
>FLB Siete
>FLB Baha

>get goldbar
>get goldbar
>get more goldbars

Wait for RoTB so I can start farming mats for Uno 5*

>4-1tism still thinks they're hotshit

How do I cure both kinds of blue balls?

>Little B-tier thinks they're hotshit

>Mlb Varuna
>Get more gold bars somehow
>Finish eight Chev sword

Deciding who my other GW character will be. I have Sarasa, can't decide between Nio, Song, or Esser. I'm going on the assumption you only get two GW characters, not doing the autism box, so this is a rather difficult choice.

>a woman LITERALLY wrote her self-insert and perfect handsome husbando mary sue winning while shitting all over the original characters and the setting in a high budget fantasy series owned by a billionaire company
I'm more jealous than angry, and man I am angry. I'm genuinely glad I dropped it at episode 6.

So toot has attention whores too... I'm actually really disappointed. They seemed like a decent guild.

>being only 5-0
LG is 10-0 in A.

RIP IN PEACE
El Mugaro D'Arc

There's no such thing as luck. It's all dedication and skill, especially when we go 5-0.

>10-0 against crews with even a lower average rank than beafriends

Why is LG so scared to fight crews that can put up a fight unlike TOOT?

Not a fan of Fate but their Jannu is better due to thigh highs alone.

Toot created each of us luckshitters, the way he wanted us to be. We each have a set destiny pathed before us. Our gacha are a mystery but are precious and should be cherished. Each of us are masterpieces of Toot’s creation. Through this, we must honor Toot by taking care of what he gave us. We should live our lives with Toot as our most important priority. Toot has individually handcrafted who we are, so we should embrace the luck in us! Our grids are masterpieces of Toot’s work, meaning you are not unluckshitter or a seamonkey; you are a one-of-a-kind original!
Showing kindness and respect for all harvins, forgiving moji’s, loving GW, carrying those in raids and promoting grinding are among some of the things we can do to live our lives as a masterpiece of Toot’s creation. Be sure to appreciate every beautiful flip, help to build something good to humanity that will endure even when you’re gone, and be a good influence, because whether you know it or not you are an influence to somebody. But most of all, love Toot and one another with a compassion of reason and heart(or for summons)

It's the lower ranked people who didn't contribute much that are shitposting. The higher ranked people don't even come here.

So TOOT is not even a /gbfg/ crew?

Ok, thank you for the info.

Reminder that (You) and NFC both went 5-0 before too. Where are they now?

You waterhomos need to form Quatrebois right now for fire GW.

NFC went 4-1

>make nio, song, quatre, six and esser
This will take me a long lime but I really like these characters

(You) actually went 5-0 while seeded. NFC went 5-0 copying LG's sandbagging technique.

>tfw no Titan

NFC recruited TOOT's demonic enigma, and thus inherited the curse

with TOOTs limiter removed, the power is unstoppable

It depends on the person. I play for the characters so I'd rather have 6 capped eternals than two flb.

Nowhere and irrelevant. The only /gbfg/ guilds that have gone 5-0 multiple times and consecutively are Lum1 and LG, oldfag guilds. They have the power while shit guilds like (You), NFC, and TOOT lucked out once and think they're strong.

Post honors.

>same characters I want to make
Are you me, user?

How uncommon are the trial fragments?

god my eyes will bleed tomorrow when I will watch this crap when they add subs

I doubt they somehow saved whole season in one episode specially how previous one ended and if overall went downhills few ep ago

Like a 50% drop rate if you get some placebo going. Farm during half ap though

Is Stratomizer good for titan pool?

Are LG the smartest guild?

>Posts my wife Lecia
Holy shit

None of the records for this GW count anyway.

Try going 5-0 again when literally no one took this GW seriously because of Baalfest. If a newshitter crew like toot can go 5-0 then you know this GW was a joke.

Happy national coffee day (or an early one if you're in Japan)

I'd love to have all the character too, but if I'm going to spend all the time to grind them out I might as well finish the job. I really only want Sarasa, Song, and Nio, as long as we get even one new gold bar next RotB I'll be set, I may suck it up and try to autism box for one or two of them.

>get spoiled by my 30k hp varuna grid
>think I can eat ougis left and right with other elements

Why are non-water elements so shit and garbage

subs are already out

t. nautism apologist

Nah, small attack sucks. I reduced mine for stones to uncap my Vohu Guns.

>he doesnt have a hades dark setup and a light sword setup

fucking mono element bitchboi

>190858047
>wind sucks
>people still tried and did their best this GW
>overcoming a shitty element for some reason doesn't count for anything
Nice try, shitposter-kun, but even you know that you are talking mad bullshit.

LG went 5-0 last GW too and the strongest guild in the west didn't go 5-0 this guild war, that means it was the hardest GW of the last ten or so since they went 5-0 in all those.

Yes. Very good, actually.

Cherios kills Bahamut and lives to tell the tale.

320E7B48 lich

She is pretty cute. Would make a baby with.

Cheerios kills Bahamut and gets the girl

I'm not kidding. Nina also brings back Kaiser as a zombie slave. I never gave a shit about the character but El stays dead too.

It's a hilarious trainwreck that just shows Genesis was a spectacular one-off to the usual shitty game adaptions.

>theyre just lucky

wait for the leechlists :^)

Real talk, fellas.

Who would win TOOT vs Little Girls?

>has a 100% phalanx and a buff that completely reduces all damage on top of a nondying tank that soaks everything
>why is every other element so shit at taking damage xDDD

Theres a reason you waterhomos are more hated than wind players

Dumbo

When will retards like you learn that the strongest Western crews are super seeded and actually fighting other super seeded crews. 4-1 against super seeded crews is a lot more impressive than 5-0 against the lowest end A tier crews.

LG stopped seeding because they literally couldn't beat anyone with a higher average rank than them. Meanwhile TOOT faced nothing but crews higher than them and still went 5-0.

LG is filled with people who are literally too scared of an even or unfair fight. It's fucking hilarious.

goddamit i should had saved made in abyss to wash out the bad taste this is going to leave when i twatch it

These scores arent final

wind sucks got top 3 in my shitty crew tho

Pulling Alexiel after Baalfest ended was a curse.
Farming Baal is fucking cancer, cunt never drops anything.

>Nina
Rita*

I love Tomato

>TOOT got lucky
uh huh

>/gbfg/ still thinks that quantity is more important than speed in gw
lol

HIIRU PIRIISU

Pathetic

>5 out of the top 10 are TOOTs
>TOOT got lucky

How did they advance in rank this fast?

DONT

>he can't read scores

Someday they'll learn why all those guilds give up when they face Nautism, HSP, and LG.

I dropped it after Mugaro "plot twist". It's a shame, the first Season was nice with Favaro, Amira and Kaiser. I still want Favaro in GbF.

Why?

>putting Little Sandbaggers in the same category as Nautism and HSP