Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/848459-movement-is-currently-annoying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last Thread

first for SKOOM

I WANT TO BULLY NEZHA’S BOYPUSSY

Psst! Hey kiddo, looking to buy some purple mods?

I WANT EMBER TO DOMINATE ME WITH HER MONSTER FUTA COCK

I'll give you 3 plat to round it off.

Quenstion about riven mods. Let's say i have 2 rivens for the same weapon, one with 2 positive stats, without negatives and other one with 3 positive stats and one negative. Which riven could achieve better results? I know that generally you want 3 positive and 1 negative stat for maximum profit but i am interested in that specific case.

I'll give you 10p for the Deconstructor if it's unrolled.

As always, it depends on the stats. For example, if you get a Riven with -weapon reload but +Crit +Status and +Damage as well, it's totally worth it.

It is

>previous thread:

I am disappoint

I only know learned that Adarza's buff is affected by Blood Rush

>Find a new gun that looks interesting to play
>Build it
>Has 0 polarity slots by default
>Lost all interest because it takes 3x the work to make playable and will end up being mediocre compared to the guns I have that took hardly any work

Im so fucking sick of this happening

>dude asking about Mag builds.
Magnetize is her most useful ability. Strength is less important, because the bubble deals damage based on enemy attacks (like Octavia's Mallet). Range should generally be maxed out so it can catch as much damage over as wide an area as possible, and so the explosion can be as big as possible. Maxing duration will allow you to use Magnetize bubbles almost like Snow Globes, while dumping duration will allow you to regularly make the bubbles explode and kill things.

You could also make a cleric-y Mag who heals shields and creates shards with Polarize, then uses those shards to increase the power of Magnetize. Note however that the shards have their value effected by Power Strength, so you wouldn't be able to dump that anymore if you went for a hybrid build.

No, i mean let's say we have +crit chance, +crit damage on first riven and +crit chance, +crit damaga, +anything, -anything on second riven. If i need better stat cap for those 2 specific stats, which riven should i get, first or second? For the sake of a question i don't care about third or fourth stats.

I know that feel

>2 tennogens
>2 prime access
>prime access booster
>warbros

the current
fucking
state

>Prime access booster
>He doesnt know

>current
warbros had the biggest concentration of founders in the game. why do you think DE paid so much attention to them during the early days?

Do you think I can trade a Silva Riven(unrolled) for a Scoliac Riven?

a riven with ++- will always have higher stats than a riven with ++. Assuming of course they're for the same weapon.

Scoliac sells for 200p unrolled, you'd be lucky to sell Silva&Aegis for 50p

Well, that thing i know but a question was about riven with ++ against riven with +++-. Thanks anyway.

>26fps whilst looking at mods

Oh really? Ah, nevermind, I forgot that all whip Rivens are expensive.

>
the pastebin link is dead, pls fix

reminder

Does Simaris not give targets when you're in solo? Asshole knows I need one to do this riven...

>Inb4 2K.

Individual positive riven stats will be higher when there are fewer positive stats on the weapon. They will also become stronger if there is also a negative stat present.

++ without - still has a higher potential for a specific stat than +++ with a -. keyword is potential, it can still roll lower.

all the pastebins are working fine, what are you on about ?

>diluting sortie even more
endo me 10o's

Blood Rush is calculated after all other sources of critical chance, which is why it's so stupid. #DEdoesntplaytesttheirgame

I actualy like that,since the only other way to get lenses is through plat

i only had 10ogen on

What are they diluting? They're moving the lenses so they're not diluting, they're replacing

ah fuck, I meant the discord invite links

Not smeeta. Smeeta's crit buff just sets your crit at 200%, can't be affected any other way.

>alerts constantly popping up
>reward: less than half the creds you'd get in the dark sector mission two planets ago and nothing else
what is the point

how do these pastbins work?
who has control over editing them?

How much kuva do you reckon it is? 3500?

Thanks guys, that was the answer i need. Still, i wish there were some sources for that, found nothing on wiki sadly.

you are free to fuck off and never come back

If they have any sort of heart it'll be at least 2 rolls worth 7k

>Heart
It's just going to be 4k replacing endo

wrong, read the wiki

Seriously, Simaris is a fucking asshole right now. Give me a fucking target!

kavats should be changed to attack like old bladestorm. it just goess off and teleports around you in a certain radius. and has vacuum.

user who sell smeeta 2x imprints for 30p still around?

the people that made them

>decoupled from Focus

Just fucking rework Energy Siphon to give you energy based on dmg dealt or fuckers killed and that's it.

>lenses crafted from gems mined on Cetus

has potential. I do not like Kuva from sorties though, I'd rather have a daily Kuva run mission on the Vagina Fortress.

yeah i got you. ign?

What is Argon Scope useful for exactly? I'm seriously thinking about selling mine but want to make sure I'm not selling away something crucial.

soma, and thats pretti much it

>always keep one of each mod just in case
>no reason to ever use argon scope

It's a toss up really, pretty sure the math shows no dps gain using argon scope because you have to sacrifice a mod slot for it.

it's a gimmick mod if you ask me. It helps you get red crits on rifles that can hit over 100% crit which is cool but most of the time bladed rounds out performs it.

six0

so every general has 1 supreme autist keeping track of everything and none of us knows who?

says on the pastebins who made them, just call them out in thread with a viable edit, and they'll update or not.

Pastebins are for fucking noobs who can't think for themselves, no one really cares if they are out of date. They are just there to stop MR1's from asking what frame to bring to a raid.

all the pastebins in the op are made by different people

post yfw
forums.warframe.com/topic/848459-movement-is-currently-annoying/

so, focus ''rework'' when?

{spoiler]soon™

FUCK THE JORDAS PRECEPT
FUCK THE ASSHOLE WHO DESIGNED THIS FIGHT

>Shoot out its engines! you know the part on its back its always turning to hide from you or making invincible as it jets across the stage
>oh is your ticklegun Imperator not doing enough damage? well enjoy this mandatory cooldown period
>ARE YOU LEAVING THE BATTLEFIELD TENNO, RETURN TO THIS SHITSHOW POSTAGE STAMP STAGE OR I WILL FORCE YOUR RETARDED ROBOT TO EXTRACT YOU

FUCK this quest. I want it removed from my quest list and an apology for ever wasting my time with this fucking retarded ass archwing bullshit

To think I used to like archwing before SHOOT THE ENGINE TENNO SHOOT THE EEEENNNNGIIIIINNNNEEEE

So he basically wants to nerf parkour 2.0 because it's "annoying" aka too many keys involved and wants to buff sprinting because he just wants to hold down one key? Can I remove him existence?

I agree with the bullet jump one, it removed 99% of the point of level design now that warframes are aerial creatures

>"Liked' arsewing
>Still using an imperator

You are literally the only one at fault right now.

>he is too slow

what else would I use? Why would I ever waste resources on this retarded ass gimmick mode?

i would have to agree with changing bulletjumps but instead of nerfing them just remove them form the game and bring back coptering.

far less gay then twirling in the air at the speed at which you might as well run

>coptering comes back
>amphis has the highest disposition
>coptering kills entire rooms as you pass
i'm ok with this

I did the Golem with the Grattler and Cingas , both did much better than the Imperator

Exactly, like everyone that complains about fast, he's a lazy shit that won't bother learning and would rather take the option away from everyone instead of getting good.

The fact his argument is all over the place is only further proof that he's a complete goober.

Pff. Arsewing has such a limited selection of things (and most of them don't matter) that you can barely waste anything on it unless you are a really poor scrub.

They need the archwing equivalent of PoE where its just a bunch of open world space missions.

Am I supposed to use natural talent at all time when playing Harrow or am I just a diva who can't be bothered with those animation locks?
Everything feels so slow and sluggish when I don't have it, and it kinda sucks because I have to sacrifice a mod slot that could be used to upgrade stats

Is it worth it to try strength on inaros, or is he always better off just kicking sand a mile away for weapon kills

If the build without that eigth mod is still shitting on everything you fight, there's no reason to not use it on a quality of life mod like natural talent

Can I cheese may way into getting a lot of endo with plat? I guess I could buy finished ayatan stuff but that seems kinda silly.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Well I don't like throwing potatos on things I'm only going to use once and I'm short on blue potatos since I haven't seen an alert for one since I started playing a month ago,

The grattler takes a forma not that that's a big deal but I don't like spending shit frivolously if I don't have to. I got one cooking now, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

I only just now noticed this but why the fuck is his sicarus just shooting a fucking pillar of fire

That's not a sicarus user.

lato p, that tenno is a goy

instead of going for natural talent, aim to cast less instead. i just run all 3 +duration mods with any -duration mods.

Excalibur Umbra when?

>settings
>bloom: on
>bloom percent: 100

I just completed my first sortie! :3

Oh, whoops, I always get the two confused.

My point stands however

epic nice dude

Effin epin bro

why did you remind me that this thing exists?

I just did the math on how much focus i have gained in Unairu.

Its 6.2m
Help

Whats a full auto AR that just feels good to use?

Here's hoping it'll actually be useful after the rework, right?

I am planing to do some farming this weekend are the booster worth?