clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

New thread before 404? What is this.

American Primetime?

>American primetime
>Please stop posting these threads
>Is MWO p2w

Is there a single poster responsible for all these obnoxious forced memes?

No.

I don't believe you.
Get out shitposter failed meme forcing user.

Keep an eye on the poster count, fuckboy.

>that OP image
Good times. Too bad haruko is a fuckin normie now

When you posted this it was between 12:15 pm and 4:15 pm in the US. I'm guessing that time zones are something you can't figure out.

Quad mechs when? I want to ride into glorious battle inside of my trusty four-legged mech that I know will carry me to victory.

I want to come inside Balius Dash.

These threads are getting a little too repetitive for me.

Wanna yiff?

Hello?

We had all the cartoon robot stuff at the end of the last thread, which was not repetitive in the least.

True, true. So many reposts of reposts of reposts of reposts though.

That's just the fault of someone wanting to shitpost, though. I mean, look at how stale most of those are.

I only post my thing about quad mechs once per thread. Anyone else posting it ain't me.

>once per thread

Is this really necessary? You know as well as I do PGI doesn't have any developers with the necessary skill sets to implement quads. They can't even get IK working right on bipeds.

At least come up with some low effort shitty OC about quads.

At this point, it's more a painful reminder of how terribad PGI's coding comprehension is.

They can't even get two legs to sit right on terrain now, never mind four.

You both make a good point. Also we know that Russ hates quad mechs.

Wow compared to my Bushwacker the Marauder feels squishy, wasn't expecting that I supposes because of how huge those side torsos are..

The Marauder is side torsos on legs. The legs are pretty easy to hit too.

Yeah noticed the legs getting hit a bunch.

Sentinel when?

Apollo when?

How the fuck do people have aim so bad they can't hit a giant mech going 50kph in close range with hitscan lasers?

JUST AIM AT THE MECH NOT BEHIND IT.

Before you get too far, the answer is: they'll start doing 3055-59 era designs after the MW4 nostalgia kick is done, in part because most people don't know fuck-all about them.

>5 matches lost in a row
>Each one someone on our team afk

Time to stop playing for a while the ballistic event was fun this is just irritating.

And that is the biggest reason I am 100% against the idea of switching to an 8v8 game for standard playing. Too many AFKers/DCs that will hurt the team too much.

Are you speccing? They're probably hitting on clientside.

They weren't hitting paperdoll was untouched.

Anyone else skipping this effing stupid event?

I don't think it's possible to lose enough games to drop out of Tier 1.

I just started playing a few days ago, how does this event work?

>buy a frame based on looks
>invest 10 mil to polish it with sinks, ferro, endo and fuck what not
>its trash
>sell it all together for like 2 mil

i love how there is no way to test a frame out beforehand
perfect wait to bait people into cbill sink

What mech?

panther
its slow as fuck even with max engine and its hardpoints are dogshit

the low hanging arms with energy points are only good for close range fight
i tried putting erppcs there but half of the time it obviously hits the ground and if i want to poptart i obviously have to fly up higher so i get shot
the chest mounted missle only has space for one srm6 its a fucking joke

That's what smurfy is for. Sorry you wasted the money on it. Which variant? I have one friend who loves his 1xHPPC and 1xSRM4 Panther, I forget which variant he has though.

The MechWarrior Online World Championship semifinals have begun! The qualifiers ended as of September 16th, and the top 12 teams in the world have officially been chosen to represent the best that MechWarrior Online has to offer for the World Championship. It was a grueling few months of near-constant ‘Mech combat, but after months of trials, the 12 teams have taken their place in the tournament’s double-elimination seeded brackets.

First, a brief explanation of the tournament structure as things are a bit different from last year. Rather than have a separate tournament for each region and then having the top team from each region go to the Finals in Vancouver, this year there are no regions and only the top 12 teams from around the world are invited to take part in the tournament. While this does mean that there are certainly more North American and European teams in the top 12 than Oceanic teams, it also means that those teams are on a much more similar skill level, which will hopefully produce some fantastic fights.

Also, rather than a large round-robin phase, the tournament has been simplified to be a seeded double-elimination structure. The top 4 teams will get a pass on the first round of fighting, and then it becomes a simple matter of losing twice and you’re out. This naturally means that the top 4 teams have a slight advantage as they have to play fewer games than everyone else, but it’s far from insurmountable.

And now let’s take a look at our competitors. First, we have Russian Jade Falcon Spikes, which seem to be an amalgamation of the MRBC League’s Russian Jade Falcons and Black Spikes teams. Russian Jade Falcon was relegated into Division B during last season of the MRBC, but Black Spikes came in second place in Division A. Perhaps the best of the best from both teams will create a world champion.

Next up we have two teams from the massive MWO conglomerate 288th IBR, The Black Watch and The Wild Ones. The Black Watch finished third in the North American Division A standings with the MRBC, while The Wild Ones finished second in the Asia/Pacific Division A. Both are filled with veteran players that are sure to give any team they face a run for their money.

North America’s second place from Division A last season return to the World Championships, with the Steel Jaguars finding themselves opposite The Black Watch in their first match of the semifinals. The two teams faced off against each other twice in the previous season of the MRBC, with each team achieving a single victory. It’ll be interesting to see if any bad blood remains between the two North American juggernauts.

Dropship Five appears to have also made the semifinals, which comes as no surprise to competitive ‘MechWarrior fans. Dropship Five had an amazing performance in the MRBC’s season 9 and took top honors in North America. They’ll definitely be a team to watch as the tournament progresses.

The fourth team from North America Division A, and finishing fourth in season 9, is Osiriz. Their first year at the MRBC established themselves as a team not to be trifled with, and their appearance at the World Championships cements their reputation. Osiriz will face Dropship Five in their first tournament match, and once again both teams have an even record against each other. Who will emerge the victor in their third face-off is anybody’s guess.

>redownloaded MWO because the new civil war stuff looks good
>have some spacebux left over from when I last played that I use to buy some RAC-5's for my Hunch-4G
>want to buy a marauder so i can boat RAC-2's for maximum dakka
>mfw find out there was an exploit that let everybody get free spacebux and I missed it
>mfw spacepoor

Honestly, the 2xRAC5, 4ML Marauder works better than the 3xRAC2.
Also yeah, basically if you bought certain mechs on sale, they were less expensive then they could be sold for. PGI is only taking cbills to cover unless you reach 0 cbills first but you can keep any items you bought.
I have 18 new mechs from the exploit plus about 200mil in engines.

The new weapons are expensive as fuck.

Man the ballistic event was so much fun so few people just boating point and click lasers people having to bring a selection of different weapons on one mech because ballistic weapons aren't good at everything so you saw diversity in builds such as ones bringing weapons to break open armor so other weapons could do their jobs

I miss fun.

Just wait for the missile challenge...

Jackel when?

bamp

IDGAF regarding FP, so yeah. Ballistic challenge was much the same way, I didn't feel like spending more C-bills than I earned doing them.

This is why you always, ALWAYS talk to other people about a chassis before even blowing spacebucks on it.

As noted, Smurfy is excellent for making builds, and you won't spend a C-bill doing it until you find something you like. Or find it's a shit chassis and save all the C-bills.

At least it'll mean people have to use all the missile types, not just lurms.

ATM/LRM I've got plenty of builds for, a Stormcrow ready to Streakboat, Clan SRMs are certainly doable, and I've got a random Centurion chassis from one of the codes I can slap MRMs into and fuck around with.

Bring it on.

This actually would be better than the Panther, despite similar weapon loadouts. The energy mount is a high torso rather than a shoot-it-off arm and would be the likely primary weapon, with the missiles being a "whatever" for most 30-ton players relegated to an arm instead. At least both have decent amounts of room to work with, and it's also a dual AMS (head stock + the usual PGI bonus AMS slot) for people into that sort of thing. The -1578 goes all energy trading out the SSRM2, and adds in ECM. The -55 loses the AMS and swaps in a tarcomp to be even more sniperish.

Excellent ground speed, but lacks jump jet capacity. Clocks in only slightly less potential max speed to the Spider, but better than Javelins.

Oh, and Alex has done a sketch for it, if you wanted a rough idea of what it'd look like in MWO.

It's like bots talking about ice cream.

Lau Who?

Hammer when?

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

Herken?

Poeple bringing urban mechs in scouting

Must be American primetime

>there are people in this thread who paid real money for urbies.

What faction should I join for this drop deck event?

All I own is a timberwolf and arctic cheetah for clan, and a dragon for IS.

Never! You'll never take me alive!

When's yiffing time?

you probably should not give a fuck at all
FP is extremely meta oriented, unlike QP where anything can work

in scouting in IS if you're not a 55 medium, boating shitload of SRM6+artemis and machineguns you really won't be able to do shit

B-but Russ says you can win with any robot!

sure you can bro
as long as your enemy team isn't coordinated 4-drop with 2 hunchbacks IIC and 2 huntsmans

Who is the alpha dong of kong?

Kanajashi

He asked for alpha, not beta supreme.

Why do 4 mans with 2 bushwackers and 2 griffins still go for clan legs in scouting?

Because it's the easiest way to kill a mech?

Kanajashi is alpha af, he'll fuck any of you konglet bitchbois.

Printing out a picture of a kong member, taping it to a fleshlight and fucking that does not mean he's an 'alpha.'

How do we fix Mumble?

Of course, that's why he'll kick the shit out on any of you pussy ass faggots irl no problem. Don't believe me? 1v1 him at Mechcon if you're not scared.

which kong member

eleven

>Mechcon
lol

What? You don't want to rub knots with the best MWO players and catch a glimpse of MW5?

Pussy.

Are there more channels than people?

Nice

Hello?

A true warrior enters the voice chat with all his soundboards and bots at the ready.

I really like the ToolKit Fox in concept, but I'd like to mount more than a single PPC.

What are some other utility chassis?

wow another fantastic event
win one of each game modes? sure. just let me drop into something that is not siege

i dropped into FP 5 times today and it was siege every damn time

It's totally inaccessible. There's so many channels with indecipherable names I have no idea what to even do. Sometimes I join and sit in the AFK lobby for a few minutes before saying fuck it and going back to solo queue.

b-but muh memes

They're all shit.

for real kong mumble is pathetic

every game is like whoever has the afk assault loses.

It's getting insane how many AFK assaults are popping up of late, not even disconnected just AFK.

I really want to understand why this happens?

It is already a given that potato players are attracted to Assaults, but also lazy as chill players who drink booze why watching tv while playing this and might even skip a game or two to watch something.

>shit event nobody wants to play
>surprised when there are people trying to afk farm the rewards
cmon now

Event is faction play only, and this happens a lot in quick play and before this event kicked in.

Should I just stick to mediums, starting out?

mediums and heavies