/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

Don't hurt me Tenko editon.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

qosic.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdh6tb_NrMQ&
kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158279190230/ndrv3-girls-in-swimsuits-bc-i-dont-have-any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Tenko!!

Nice OP

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

>constantly get cockblocked out of making threads even when I sometimes announce it
;___;

good girl

Cringe

If it makes you feel any better your OP was genuinely terrible so it worked out that someone made one before you

I want to fuck Kaito.

Angie and her beloved tools!

Upvoted

Qosic does really good portrait pieces.
qosic.tumblr.com/

Angie is ADORBS!!!!!!

Tenko problems with her sexuality
Tenko frigid and prudish

No, heck off, the way you're trying to be both funny and condescending at the same time just pisses me off

A certain amount of people find it very charming

I loved the other OP more.

saihara gives kaede food so she can immediately fall asleep

>A certain amount of people
Only a few you mean?

And then she suddenly gets back up to drag her sleepy body to the Piano

It's all in your head

Mikan is my angel. I want Mikan to spend the rest of her life letting me making her happy

>Only a few
Isn't that what "A certain amount of people" means?
Hello Mikanfag

Damn right!

Posting best girl!

Apparently Maki insults Angie after Chapter 2's trial, but I completely missed it.

Ye
Off to workies

Whoops I meant few, not a few, English sometimes confuses me
"Certain amount of people" is really vague, it could mean anything from five to five-hundred

She calls her a dumb nigger

Lots of things are all in my head! Good and bad things! But the thing I know most is adordsness, and Angie is CUTE!
HELL YEAH!
Cutest girls besides Miu.

Indeed, but being especific also helps, remember that.

100% doubt that happened, but Angie is for protecting anyway.

Has Kotoko always been your fave?

Animator!
Wasn't paying attention and I accidentally posted in the other thread first. Fuck me I'm fucking retarded.

it's alright mitty

>tfw relentlessly bullied by friends for playing DRV3
ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS

Angie's lab is pretty sparse for art don't you think?

Cute image.

>To me, playing with male characters is a little triggering to be honest. People treat you different if they perceive you as a man or a woman. And while I can handle this while playing action or puzzles games, I can’t do the same with visual novels with heavy character’s interactions. One time while I was playing Persona 5 I started crying because of one part where you were with your “bros.” It was like being in highschool again and I hated it.

>As I said before, people treat you different, and in this case what made me felt like crying once more was talking to Tenko in the first set of free times on the second chapter. I was hesitant to do that, but since she is one of my favorite characters I decided to do it, only to see how the caring and loving character I interacted with in the first chapter was now treating me as a monster.

>Playing with Kaede felt amazing to me. Every dialog felt as it should, I felt that the way the other characters interacted with her more close to me because I’m a girl too. She quickly became as a part of me, but now she is dead because Kodaka knows no other way to develop male characters.

>In conclusion, DRv3 seems to be a good game, but the way they destroyed my hopes of finally being comfortable with the main character went completely out of the window and I can only ask myself why did I even had hope to begin with.

Not before I played UDG. My fave from my early days was Mikan, and I really liked Celes and Junko, then Komaeda, then Junko was my fave later on. After playing UDG, Kotoko became my new favorite, now it goes Kotoko > Junko > Miu+Ouma.

Well, given her art room is recovering from a splatoon match, I'd say its fine.

It's video games, if you have gender issues over a player character you're probably more than a bit soft

So basically, this girl is salty she can't self-insert.

I think so too.

Which V3 has the best talent room, /drg/?

>they don't wanna play as my boy shuichi

Let me guess, a dead sea level salty tumblrite?

Whoops, I forgot the most important part.

>Those words, “forced to play as a male character,” read by any other person would make them think I’m talking about videogames. Well, it’s not that simple. As most of the people reading this might know, I’m a trans woman, but I didn’t transition automatically once I realize that, not only that but I did that my entire life until the more recent years, I was “forced to play as a male character,” someone that I didn’t feel as me.

I don't blame him. I was worried about playing him too when the initial impression of him was being a doormat to Kaede.

I wouldn't even call that an excessive amount of paint splatter

Tenko, Gonta, Hoshi and Himiko are the only ones who look like they'd be useful for research within their field

Yeah that's what I was guessing, but again if you genuinely get flashbacks over a video game there's some things in your life you probably need to look at

In my opinion, Kaito, but that's a biased opinion considering I love the space aesthetic of the room, and Kaito. Without counting his', I like Korekiyo's, it looks pretty cool, and Kirumi's has a nice aesthetic.

>compares transitioning to a protagonist switch
More proof trannies are mentally ill

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

I mean, not that it's directed towards you but rather the person who made the post, even if they won't see it

Half the people on tumblr just have a large stick in their rectum

Tenko christmas cake
Tenko hates being touched

So somebody wanted some V3 Tumblr salt...

Gimme a character and I'll try to dig up some.

Korekiyo

Monophanie

Kokichi is bound to be a salt mine for his chapter 4 antics.

ALL THE ADMIRABLE CHICKS
WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS
THEY SHOULD'VE RAN RAN RAN
OR JOINED MY NEE-SAN

Monosuke

I want to raise monotaro with miu. Maybe adopt monodam too.

School shooters are more likeable than Korekiyo

Very kind of you to say

Go play PUBG or Cuphead instead dude

Do people keep forgetting that there was already a female Danganronpa protagonist, or are we not allowed to count UDG because it's a side-story/features third person shooting/contains issues of young child abuse?

Normie Kiyo school shooter

FUCK off Brandon

I found this.

It's more about the "muh strong woman protagonist!!" aspect.

They don't have guns in Japan

Miu's intense desire to be a mother blends in well with my intense desire to be a father.
I want to make love to Miu and help her bring new life into the world.
I want to feel the love for my son or daughter, and my beautiful wife, grow exponentially with every day we spend together.
I want our bond as a family to grow solid as rock.
I want to be spurned to new hieghts in my career by the people who depend on me. I want to give them everything. The whole shebang. The American dream.
I want me and Miu, in middle age, to send our beloved adult son or daughter (they will always be a baby to us) into the world surrounded by our love.
After our roles as guiders and protectors have ended, me and my wife will be their oldest and most loyal friends.
This is the deepest, most desperate desire of my heart

They just move the goal post and slap in "IN A MAINLINE ENTRY" into their rant.

explain this

That's right it's me. You need to stop playing faggot weeb games already Mike. I'm logging onto PUBG later and I expect you to be there.

UDG is better and arguably more mainline than v3

I think people wanted to play as a girl during a class trial.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdh6tb_NrMQ&

Tubby.

To be fair, UDG is LITERALLY a mainline Dangan game, and V3 is the new universe

The legs look weird, I kinda want to see a Miu one though

>NU
*inhales deeply*
OHHHHH NO NO NOOOO NO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHAHAHAH

I just finished DRV3 and what the fuck
The whole game rode on the fact that nobody gave a shit about blood splatters on the wall, Tsumugi's alibi and Rantaro's ebook from the photo in case 1. "A bit forced, but that's fiction for you!". More like fucking hacktion, Kodaka. I bet he stroked his dick when writing finale, thinking he's a genius or something.

>i don’t care that this meme is old this is all i can think about after trial 4 of v3 fuckinG END ME

Miu's is really boring. In their defense, they warmed up with Miu and Kaede. The others are more detailed
kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158279190230/ndrv3-girls-in-swimsuits-bc-i-dont-have-any

MOMMY

Do you think Tenko is cute?

Kodaka is retarded

What is wrong with Gonta's hair?

I just want to drive his car.

That's not a gun, it's solidified hope.

She's alright.

Yeah and she probably smells nice

Yeah, I see what you mean. I think Miu would wear something else. Otherwise I think they have some cute swimsuits.

I think it's a sprite edit.

Yes

heh, neat callback to that one artwork. Someone post it

>I never understood why some people hated Maki because she was too “intense” and wanted to destroy Ouma, the guy was a little shit the whole time even I would want to end him jfc