>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Sombra online

I need a girl like Tracer in my life.

Here comes T.racer!

>especially if the hero is powerful.
Man you need to go outside for a walk and get some fresh air if you think his tickle gun is powerful in any sense of the word.

Please post pictures of Jack and Gabe being happy together.

Lesbian dyke reporting in!

>SERAPH
New hero. Another gamer from Korea, pilots a mech too, but this one is a humanoid flight frame. Very expensive, so he just teleports to safety back in spawn until his mech is respawned. 400 HP, all of it is armor. Viciously disparages and bullies D.VA's every action.
Passive: Complete omnidirectional flight up, down, and in what direction you're looking. No airstrafing- you have to look in the direction you want to fly to.
M1: Greatsword. 95 damage per hit. Breaks through Genji deflect. 1 second between hits.
M2: Grab. Grabs onto an ally until they jump off. If they're over a cliff and fall if you let them go/ they jump, they will be teleported onto the nearest ledge. Can also grab onto an enemy, but they can get out of it after up to two seconds and continually shoot while grabbed. The heavier the enemy, the slower you move.

E: Debilitating bomb. Sticks to an enemy player and blinds them for 2s. 10 second cooldown.
SHIFT: Amplify Movement. Increases your speed by 75% for 3 seconds. 10 second cooldown. You can only use Grab while movement is amped.
Q: Global speedboost for all allies by 75%.

Support focused tank that is made to bring allies back into the fight faster as well as keeping those pesky flankers off your healer's back. Since he's melee only with no ranged attack, he's very fair even despite his ability to fly. Call out positions for your team, be an eye in the sky that keeps flankers off your backline.

What is the "gravity kills" meme?

>there are actual people that think forced losses are a thing
>there are actual people that think the game revolves around them

>pharah abusers

Here comes T.Racer!

>be Russia Industrials
>unable Tracer can
>Reinhardt walks isn't but was
>Harambe too
>cannot
>zippy brit arrival
>orb the torb
>erase the Trace
>mazel tov

>Tell teammates I will fill
>Lastpick Sombra no matter what they draft
It just feels so good, especially knowing that you can never get punished for this shit.

You posted this last thread and it was a dumb idea then. Literally nothing has changed. We already have a Korean gamer, we already have a mech. The silhouettes are too similar, just like Hammond.

Fuck. Off. Samefag.

why are you pretending to be me?

>remember I own Overwatch
>can't remember why I stopped playing
>decide to try it out again
>quickplay
>FoV is small as shit, can't see anything
>big ass viewmodels blockling even more shit
How the fuck do people enjoy playing this shit? It's like you're wearing horse blinders

Not as good when it's a high skill character

even if team needs a tank?

I require qt Amélie

>mercy complains to me post match that I only hacked her as Sombra

Well no fucking shit dipshit you're their only healer and you fucking rez at every chance.

It's an Industrial rock band (hence Zarya), also a general phrase used in building/engineering if something isn't stable/won't hold up because when it falls, 'gravity kills'

She still loves the D tho

>Another gamer from Korea, pilots a mech too

Stopped reading from there

>zen
>high skill

cute gremlin >:3

Especially if the team needs a tank. Blizzard didn't actually fix hero-based SR, they just reworked Mercy so rez doesn't make the algorithm explode. You have hold steady with a 35-40% winrate on her.

Ah, right. I guess Hammond is impossible because all gorillas are huge like Winston and it's not like he's a chimp or anything. All blacks are huge, too, that's why Lucio is so fucking huge alongside Doomfist. It's not like different characters can have different designs.

Yes, she does love the Dyke!

>there are people who will blame on the players for evident flaws on the game because they don't want to hurt the feelings of their beloved company

Technically Sombra is a tank. The enemy can't hurt your team if they're dead.

I WANT TO KILL EMILY

No faggot, the dick. The big blue dick.

Just get her healtpacks brah.

What if Mei was thin?

So will Overwatch ever actually be fun to play?

Stay mad mercyposter. Go cry to the forums about your 5 throwers in a row :'((

Never game succs

Emily is a cuck

she is though, she just looks like a fatass under all those winter clothes

Finally someone tells the truth!

No, because it's the same core concept and the silhouette is by nature going to be really fucking close. Lucio's theme of musician/rollerblader is vastly different to the streetfighter theme of Doom, and the core parts of their kit look completely different in shadow. Doom has a huge fucking arm, Lucio has mechalegs.
Of course every character has to be different. We get 1 every 4 months, it'd be shit if one of them was basically the same as tthe rest, people are just going to forget about it, hence why Orisa went down poorly (because her kit mirrored so many other heroes in an amalgamate mess)
Also, Hammond is a dumb meme spawned by reddit-if you give it any credibility, just fuck off back to r_Overwatch you literal pleb.

>thumbnail

Kill yourself, stupid Pharmercy fag

Make sure you downvote my thread. Keep papa Blizzard happy, good child.

live long and prosper, Pharmercy fag

>Do nothing the entire game
>Card for enemies hacked
>Only card on my team
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Emily legitimately makes me angry. I just want to punch a hole into a wall every time I see her ugly face.

Sure

What did he mean by this?

>I recognise that bulge

you're just saying that to incite us to post more Emily, aren't you?

Why do you have to be mean :(

maybe I'm playing her wrong but Tracer isn't fun

>Emily
>not calling her Random Redhead

If you have +300ms reaction time yeah it's normal you won't find her fun

ummm her name is Amélie

Overwatch isn't fun, you know. I think it's time to admit that.

hOW i CLIMB GOLD

Post some of your "me ooga team booga" stories, i'm interested to see how retarded peoples teammates could actually be

Get good at one character.

pop some adderal and try again

>be playing Zarya
>final round of Nepal
>I have ulti
>team won't leave the choke even though I am freely fighting around the objective

git gud

And?

Team with better mercy main wins.

>mid masters
>have more than 2 mercy mains on your team
>lose

Wow who would've thought right? Thanks for reading my blog.

I'm actually kinda glad that some bumfuck nobody omnigger in the comics is the one which got given the forced gender neutral meme put on them. At least that decreases the chance of one of the playable cast being put into Chu's SJW appeasement camp of bad writing right?

>im losing games bcuz of blizzard shills

French/arab three stack.
I don't think I need to say more.

What the fuck are you talking about

>High masters
>have 3 mercy mains on my team, including me
>one goes mercy, they other goes S76, I go rein
>Team coordinates well, 2 people get into GM
>I point out how the 3 mercy one tricks did well
>2 dudes who got GM declare "holy shit i'm glad I didn't look at anyones profile, I would have declared this a loss before the match started"

Yeah, nah, sometimes people are just shit and convince themselves of a loss and don't try as hard when there are mercy mains on a team.

The fact any character was announced to be genderfluid angers me. I play videogames to escape the faggotry of real life.

I don't think he said gender neutral, I think he said he has no gender, sort of like a stapler or a toaster.

>the game is perfect. Everyone is wrong and if they insult the company I love they will wrest with Jeff and prepare for death XD

No it's not it's Bloo(aka Amélie)

Heil, our corporate overlords!

>those Dimples of Venus

>YFW A SCATTER ARROW LANDS AT YOUR FEET

My aim is true

>playing Zarya
>winning easily
>enemy switches to Hanzo and holds us for 5 minutes because Hanzo can one shot me
Nice flicking game Blizzard

Simple geometry

>see duostack
>they have both pharah and mercy icons
>instalock mercy and let my duo lock a support as well
>watch as the mercy main tries her best to play a hero isn't braindead
>lose and the pharah leaves the duo group
Sometimes I don't regret spending those extra 30$.

>Some kid gets so pissed at my Sombra lastpicking he starts going "I'm gonna look up the easiest way to get an IP after this"
>"I'm gonna get his address after this game"
lmao people take this game so fucking seriously it's hilarious.

The onmigger Zarya (for poor writing/plot reasons) is a-ok working with

Same, but as I said at least it doesn't affect the main game. Tracer being a definition of a forced lezzie with literally no foreshadowing was bad enough, I swear to god if the next Christmas comic pulls it again

Either way, it's obvious pandering to a loud minority. The omnic thing specifically identifies as having no gender, in a world where Zen and Orisa have one and it is clearly the norm for the robots to think along human lines. Bastion is genderless only because he is kinda evolutionary behind Zen and Orisa, and is more self aware machine than sentient robot
>tl;dr everyone would be happier if Chu just shut his trap and let the shit comic be a shit comic and not a forced political statement

What kind of foreshadowing does a lesbian need for it to be ok with you?That's fucking stupid.

My arrow finds its mark

Soldier buff when?

buff?

>Literally the most bullshit ability in the game that can one shot fucking Tanks only on 8sec
>hasn't been nerfed for more than a full year
>has actually gotten buffed since then
What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard. How can you ignore this bullshit for a fucking year?

Snipers are a mistake. They're too hard to balance.