/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Baller Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The Tenta Brella weapon will be released tonight! Sub is Beakon, special is Bubble Blower.
-- nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/165521794157/big-bad-brella

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQ7iTnZoUGI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo
booru.splatoon.ink/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>see somebody
>activate baller
>explode it immediately
>managed to do a quad somehow
Does anyone know who the clan _TBâ„¢ is? Are they any good?

lewd edition

Orgy when

Spaghetti > Woomy
Marie > Callie > Marina > Pearl
Ice Cream > Cake
Ketchup > Mayo
Flight > Invisibility

If you were told 9 months ago that the Aerospray RG would be one of the best weapons in Splatoon 2, would you believe it?

Dumb baraposter

i'm bored

does anyone who don't have the splatoon 1 amiibos want their squid in a picture with marie or callie

name your clothes and i'll see if i have them, then i'll put them on and pose with the idol you want

i can also have your squid pose with my own squid if your woomy or spaghetti's hairstyle and fleshtone match those of the splatoon 1 inklings

i asked this a couple threads ago but i fainted before i could do any of them i'm sorry i have narcolepsy

does anyone of you have the source of this?

>ink strike
kek, aeroshitters are getting desperate

BRUSH BOIS WHERE Y'ALL AT

nth for strangling spaghettis

It's not though, it has a very specific niche in being a turf getting/baller spammer. Outside of baller and getting turf it stuggles a lot where other guns don't.

Busy spamming bombs at non brush scrubs.

Baller is such a strong special at the moment that its ability to get it the fastest is what alone makes it very good at the moment.
It carries the weapon that much.

what if a yebby had a crush on your woomy

restraining order

Can't find them on squidboards or in any tourney so I assume that they're shitters.
Not like I'm any better but at least I don't have a bunch of random letters or shit at the end of my name.

What if the non-brush scrubs have bombs also?

>having clan tags without ever playing in tourneys
What's the point?

Allow it. With proper supervision of course.

Hopefully soon!

I go faster than them

depends, are they a nice yebby? or the /ink/ yebby I have a crush on?

I'm genuinely curious why they took the basketball hoop out of the practice range. Now I need to use flyfish to practice trick shots.

not this again milky

>tfw do this constantly
>the flyfish just eats it and moves to another position

Oh yeah, I've definitely had my share of times where the flyfish just ignored the bomb I threw in. Very frustrating when it happens. Still, it happens less than not so I find it's worth to try to get those last second shots on the flyfish.

Are we really gonna open this box again?

Gotta love spamming bombs. It made me consider investing in Ink Saver Sub gear.

It would explain why they seemed easier to go against. I saw they were in the B to A ranks on the plaza.

neither it's this idiot

What I've noticed is the lid crushes the bomb if it's right on the lip as it shuts.

wiki-kun please

Im pretty sure thats the full thing, because nobody has ever posted source since it first showed up, seemingly as OC

Damn cocktease

ravioli ravioli, don't hurt the yebbie...

>ISM Aviators return

>not enough ISS to throw two bombs at once
I'm just kidding, that's kinda excessive, but I do love splat bombs/suction bombs.

Trying to finally settle on a look
But I can't decide which shoes look and would be better worth the investment when I'm going for pure rolls

Why does no one draw this stuff with woomies?

That makes the most sense I guess, whenever I see it happen I just see the bomb disappear without doing anything.

It aint a common fetish, you'll have to request it

I like the Black Dakroniks

Good on you for rocking the face mask btw

I'd take the trail boots for the bomb defense up, help you maybe get out alive. That or make the black dakroniks pure.

Bottom is better but harder to roll pure

Does it really? It has a decently fast splat, best mobility in the game outside of dualies, it has something resembling range and accuracy unlike, say, Sploosh, and its inking capability truely is unparallelled, which aside from other things also lets it trap opponents and not let them run away. It's not a front-line murder machine, but it's an extremely competent support with a few offensive tricks up its sleeve.
That's before the fact that RG is a ridiculous baller machine and MG has a unique special and overall very strong zoning kit that give them niches even beyond what the main weapon offers.

PLEASE CAN I ADD YOU AND HAVE THOSE DAKRONIKS PLEASE I NEED THEM WITH ISS

Also, any hit from any weapon- ANY- turns it into a 3-hit.

Bottom

I wasn't aware they were rare lmao
Yeah my code is 0673-3044-6235

>implying i'm Milky
How'd you guess

Nice, adding you tonight

dont tell me what to do

spaghettis are superior

Honestly, the TTK on the aero isn't as good as it seems, esp when you consider half of your shots will probably miss unless your in sploosh effective range (at that point why aren't you running the sploosh) If people can manage to escape from you you'll probably have trouble catching up unless you already had all their escape paths inked and they aren't a mobile weapon. Also, good luck fighting anybody wearing ink armor.
The assist potential is something I didn't consider though. Still kinda weak imo, esp since the RG doesn't have many tools to get in other that it itself and the MG's got a good sub but mediocre special (unless the enemy just jumping into the bomb rush)

4/5

Post cute woomies!

>Also, good luck fighting anybody wearing ink armor.
Object Shredder exists.
But of course the Aeromeme is called that for a reason: it's a shit killing weapon and a noob trap because of it. The MG is bad, the RG is good because its entirely carried by Baller and its ability to get it so quickly.

I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE BUT THEY'RE SOME OF MY FAVORITE SHOES AND I LOVE ISS THANK YOU

>they both got involved in a big gangbang
>now all participants share the same ink color until enough time passes for the original color to return

This shit absolutely isn't canon but I can't get that detail out of my head when I first saw it.

what are you waiting for user your woomy has literally no competition in this race

Mine please! She's wearing the Blue Slip-ons.

post CANON CHARACTERS!

Exactly, and weapons that actually have range and have a decent sub weapon also have baller. Yes the aeromeme can get it fast. But honestly so can other baller weapons. Try the L-3 and use your curling bombs wherever you aren't going. Bout as good as a sprinkler for building guage.

I guess you already did

>they both got involved in a big gangbang
>now all participants share the same ink color until enough time passes for the original color to return
This... Is a 10/10 headcannon, I am adopting it right now

Would be nice to throw two at once, but I focus my gear on having enough to shoot from my main weapon after throwing, and Splatoon 2's Luna Blaster chugs precious ink by itself nevermind with a Splat Bomb. Would be fun in a meme build though.

youtu.be/VQ7iTnZoUGI
This but with Schoolgirl Woomy and some random yebb.

kek

>in a row?

The L-3 is definitely a superior choice overall with its better killing power, still excellent turfing ability, and as you said, sub power up+special charge up gets you crazy special charge when using curling bombs.
If you want to stick strictly to a supporting role go with the RG, but in solo queue the L-3 is definitely a safer choice.
.52 is also as good as ever with its killing power, but point sensors are just sorta niche.

that woomy's a yebby

>>they both got involved in a big gangbang
>>now all participants share the same ink color until enough time passes for the original color to return
this is not canon

ALRIGHT I'VE BEEN RESTRAINING MYSELF BUT MY SQUOCTER (SQUID DOCTOR) SAYS THAT ISN'T VERY HEALTHY SO IM BACK TO CLAIM MORE OF YOUR BRUSH ART.
IF YOU DON'T COMPLY WITH MY SIMPLE DEMANDS I'LL BEFRIEND YOU, COME OVER FOR DINNER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND THEN INSULT YOUR MOTHER'S COOKING AND BREAK HER DEAR HEART. I'M RUTHLESS DON'T FUCK WITH ME.
HAND OVER THE ART ASAP

I'LL BE BACK AFTER A NICE LUNCH SO PREPARE YOURSELVES

It has no good subs I'm sorry but enjoy those shoes! If that was you anyway.

Umm, n-no?

this is now* canon

that is what I meant yes
thank you user

ngyesh

i like it when woomies eat

Need a group of squids hanging out and one of them sings Berserker m.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-9X3ooFvo

Do you have the names of those items?

What idol do you want a picture taken with

Yebbies have longer eyebrows.

>Yebbies start to notice when the two girls are together and end up with shared ink outside of turf war
>They know who has been slutting it up now
This could work well in a comic, Schoolgirl looking embarrassed while boys snicker as they pass by. Slut just looks smug and proud of it all.

Good thing Green & Tennis already share ink color, huh?

this is now my headcanon

Is it incest of they already matched ink?

Nah, inkcest

I still miss the old splatling win animation
:c

When the Hydra returns it'll be bittersweet

Cute and tacticool, amazing

I liked it too, but I like the new one as well. And it doesn't look quite as ridiculous.

S_SOURce

Any drawfags on? I haven't received any good art for her, yet.

>there's a photo collection of Slut Woomy in every color possible
>Her daddy has a photo album of it all that he treats like baby squib photos

booru.splatoon.ink/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=287

>hunter hi-tops again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Commission someone, if you just pray for a drawfag to take a request, you'll be waiting for a while.

oh my lord

what if there were small parasites that floated around in woomy's tentacles eating the ink and you had to check your woomy for them

A-user