/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon_(Lancer)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_chapter_03.php#009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gorgon thread!

Liz Thread!

We'll get it next time Lizbros!

Loli thread

Are we saved bros?

>These are people translating CCC
You could learn Japanese in time it will take them to finish organizing this shit

Oni hijack

I'll be free of this shitfest soon.

Trust me, I couldn't.

is medea loli or caster liz gooder to investing long term?

>big tits sell

Now I want to know how much someone like Jeanne Alter will get. JP server went crazy over her, and since we know she's NEVER coming back (save for the 2 times she appears), NA server might whale even harder.

Who would win in a fist fight, Jason or Angry manjew?

Probably Jason given Strength E.

So how many quartz do we get on the 100th day anyways?

They provide entirely different things. Caster Liz is a mediocre DPS Caster, Medea Lily is purely heals in a game where that's only significant in a few challenge quests.

20 and hopefully they add this too

thanks bby

Holy shit

both are shit, Medea Lily can at least be helpful in some battles

Where you at?

Isn't even basically useless? I thought a normie could beat up Jason.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

I want that to be me.

Main quest, the one with the two gold chimera and the white one, right after you meet up with David and Evil Cat

Same user same

Hey jackposter! I wrote you in your email. Can you check it?

>12 shots at a dragon scale today
>7 deamons, 5 dragons
>Not a single dragon even dropped a gold chest
Lot servant when. Salt powered so he would be the most powerful servant ever.

>"~~!!!"

Evil cat appears in the story? holy shit I was neglecting it after beating Blackbeard

>JP server went crazy over her
You know that image was from the China server?
A large part of the reason was that they know from JP server that Jeanne Alter would be incredibly strong.

Speaking of, will they EVER be able to top Merlin and Jeanne Alter? It doesn't seem possible to make them inferior, given you would have to literally break the game to make something better.

Yup, Archipelago node right after Stormy Sea. It's the same Evil Cat from France as well

ricers gonna rice i guess

I'm legit willing to spend 3k to get her.

It's money I've been slowly collecting these past 3 months from taking a little out of my paychecks in anticipation for her.

They already are. You can no longer use Merlin+Merlin for challenge quests and bosses are now sponges that require stalling and surviving rather than insane buffing to oneshot.

Looks like I have a long way to go.

That just changes it from Jeanne Alter and Merlin to regular Jeanne and Mash though. The latter was already incredibly viable, just slower than the usual trio.

Cut that awful smile out of that webm. Nito is too cute to get bastardized by bad western tumblr artists.

>normie
Could you fuck off?

How many people actually like gorgon?

I can't tell from her supports if she's just being really tsun or if she legit wants to kill you.

I thought berserk monument was guaranteed?
Is it either Berserk monument or Caster depending on who you kill?

>need 1 heart and 1 scale to max ascend salter
>2 AP bars and nothing to show for it

FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS GAME

All Avengers are just super tsundere. They're eternally asspained, but they are capable of love.

In the case of Jeanne Alter, she's tsundere AND chuuni, so it just makes her even sillier.

I like her sexually.

I want her but not as much as some others like Saberlot, Pent, Moriarty and King Hassan. She's getting three 10 rolls and all the tickets I have at that point.

I probably won't get her but optimism lessens the pain somewhat.

Shuten is more likely to eat you than Gorgon

:^)

She is by her own admission a bloodthirsty monster. Her kindness would likely be killing you last and painlessly.

You can say she likes you in your head canon if you'd like

I fucking hope I don't get spooked by a Gold Chest with Berserker Cookie again like the first White Chimera did.

>Saberlot

I really wish you could use her and Lancer Alter without the fucking horses. They look stupid as hell.

>Dragon
CAHassan the last party member standing manages to land the final blow with 10 hp remaining
>Blackbeard
CAHassan the last party member standing manages to take out the guts and land the final blow with 11 hp remaining

Jesus, are servant assassins absurdely weak or are rider NPC absurdely strong. Those riders wipped out lv80 support assassins like nothing.

This game feels quite of unbalanced, you face 2 hours of mobs with 1k-2k hp and suddenly skyrockets to 150k enemies that wipe out your party in one turn dealing neutral damage and with np that deal 3 times your hp, then...they throw you again a legion of 2k mobs.

Your resolve is weak, expect to get maybe 1 of each every 30 runs

Big money girl Drake thread

I don't care if Gorgon is used goods with emotional baggage, not finding her attractive and fucking someone with a body like hers relentlessly is a crime against humanity.

Gorgon warms up to you but is as emotionally stable as Berserker Lancelot. She's just as likely to fuck you to death as she is to eat you.

>saberlot
>horse
What

>fighting with lances on foot

He might've confused Saberlot as Saber + Camelot = Saberlot rather than Saber + Lancelot = Saberlot.

Rerolling for the past 30 mins

I rolled Tamamo Cat and The Imaginary Element. Is there no 5* Craft Essences in the tutorial summon? I assume it limits CE's to 4* like Servants in tutorial summoms

>Saberlot
>Horse

I think you mean Tituria user.

user, she devoured both Stheno and Euryale

??????????

Why is Seibah dressed like Superman?

Uh?
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon_(Lancer)

I think you mean Caster, Tituria (Alter) are Lancers

Old hag saved NA, sensei will make it great.

Underboob>cleavage

Did you kill the two weaker mobs first when fighting black beard?

If you did don't do that. You kill the weaker shits last as they waste the turns of the stronger boss.

Also what servants are you using?

I've been 3-5 turning every encounter even boss ones with pic related.

Which support Assassins did you use? I had no trouble with my party of Stheno, Hassan, LEGEND, TamaCat, and Waver. I don't even remember which Support I was using since I never got to them, but it was probably Drake. Also, none of my Assassins were above 50, and that was only Stheno who was that high. What were your Servants' levels?

>oppai saber
why and how does this exist?

Lances are historically meant to be used on a mount, this is their difference to spears, therefore the only actual legit lancers in the game are those who are mounted like Arthuria Lancer and her Alter.
Everyone else should be called a spear dude instead

Saber Lancer (and Alter) have big anime titties.

I agree famalam. The exposed midriff is fucking nice too.

Is that a camel toe or her butt cheeks?

sure, i replied to your msg

shut up and fap

It's her penis bulge

Just started

Got carmille as my only 4 star, should I keep 1 of each other character or is it not worth it and I should just feed the highest stars?

Reroll until you have a 5* you like user.

Keep 1 of each, get NP to 5.

R E R O L L

Keep one of each Servant so you can do their Interlude quests for more free quartz and material drops.

Reroll until 5* is obtained. If you care about being a meta whore, reroll until you get Waver and/or Jeanne.

Have you done your 2nd roll?

The first roll gives you a free 4* servant.

If you didn't get another servant of at least 4* on your second roll keep rerolling

blame Excalibur for Saber not properly growing into a bombshell

Feeding servants as experience does nothing.
Once you NP5 a servant burn them like they were Jeanne of arc

Here's what you want

>1st roll
The 4* servant you want
>2nd roll
a 5* servant AND a 4* servant in the mix if possible

Stop if you ever actually roll your favorite

>no new dailies
>not a single caster gem in dailies or free quest in okeanos

lmao fuck this shit

By reroll do you mean actually restarting the game from scratch? I don't see any option to reroll. Total newfag when it comes to mobage so I might just be retarded though.

>not a single caster gem in dailies or free quest in okeanos
uh user, you ok there?
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_chapter_03.php#009