Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/Hn2UNNx
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/thete
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

samefag

discordapp.com/invite/Hn2UNNx

/wowg/ discord

So I found out that 4.1 in XIV is going to be a blunder like launch so I'm going back to WoW for the foreseeable future. Whats some basics to keep in mind for someone who barely touched Legion and just got a character to 100 before stopping?

>most awful
>go through the pits of fucking hell
>Highmountain even has that cool Stranglethorn hunter quest meme
Azsuna and Valsharah are trash dude. Only bad thing about Highmountain is having to get back up to Thunder Totem somehow.

lol but that's all optional

boobs

The game is really dead right now, wait for the next expansion and start playing then.

Population or content wise? You've got more to do than nearly all existing MMOs relevant today.

the game has more than 1 week worth of content unlike FFXIV

>The game is really dead right now
uhh no

Take your time doing quests and genuinely enjoying the game with what you think is fun instead of rushing the ilevel weekly completion 10+ train. Don't feel forced to do stuff simply because of the weekly/daily lockout or being afraid of missing out on some things. In the end it literally does not matter

>looting chests and killing "rare" mobs
>content

no sweetie

The fertile fields of Pandaria.

It's the perfect time to start playing. It's the final days of the expansion which means you get a bunch of a catchup content! 1-2 weeks at 110 and you should be geared enough to enjoy raiding and pvp. You'll be about 900 ilvl. Which is enough for normal ToS.

I'd rather do that than pointlessly run roulettes.

I think since I have heirlooms that instead im going to make fresh characters with a friend who hasn't played in years and not use heirlooms and just quest instead of dungeons. Though I guess the 3x RAF exp kind of messes that up some.

If you haven't leveled from 1-100 yet, I'd highly suggest to simply not link accounts and get the RAF boost.

>do savage raid once a week, takes less an hour because it's 4 fights with no trash that are overgeared within weeks
>???
>???
great FFXIV content

even ion is 7/9 whats your excuse for being shit at the game?

>Caring about "one person fucks and you all die" the difficulty
Multiple difficulty raids was a mistake

7/9 is the new 3/10

demon hunter or mage? I play a spriest and im tired of getting denied from mythics cause m-muh AoE

UGH
finally

has anyone unlocked lightforged missions, the ones that you get after boosting your champions to 950? what do they reward?
also post sluts

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/thete

Any tips to improve my toon?

Even without heirlooms or RAF, you outlevel zones constantly. The experience isn't much different. Might as well get through it faster because the content is shit at the moment. They need to fix leveling.

>7/9

every time

alliance wowg guild on argent dawn. Primarily a social hub/guild. Everyone is welcome to join.

Feel free to join us for our Saturday tomb normal run as well. group will be set up @ 20:00

Can you guarantee me a personal female human to satisfy my emotional and sexual needs?

>7/9

Someone said you disbanded.

do people seriusly kick you if you do shit dmg in lfr dungeons? this game has the worst community ever... overwatch is heaven compared to this

We can arrange... something

We are quite active actually. A week ago we had a peak of 18 players online on a monday or something. Usually about 8-10 people online though during primetime

>emote at an enemy player while stealthed
>they start spamming aoe to try and find you

I had some panda monk spamming LINK HEALING METERS because some guy wasn't healing as hard as he was in lfr

They voted to disband the "underperformer" and it passed lol

Then I voted the panda monk out and he got kicked too. Justice man. LFR are retards.

>Be a dime a dozen DPS
>Do shit DPS
>Get kicked for someone better
WOOOOW

>7/9 after nether crucible

>"Hey man, can you try to win please? we're all doing our best over here"
>Nah I can't be bothered
>get kicked
>wooooooooooooooooooooow how was I supposed to know that

>always played horde on all my characters, ever since tbc
>finally cracked and made a night elf because horde druid races are fuck ugly

I'm so lost in the alliance capitals lmao, it's actually kind of a nice feeling to not know where I'm going

Crucible means nothing when you have people fucking up key mechanics.

Post this often let's get a bug congregation there

Reminds me of a thtead a few months ago where some 930 warrior fucked up really bad and caused a wipe on goroth, he got kicked and flipped the fuck out because he thought his ilvl meant he was exempt from being punished for being a shitter, it was a funny thread

i'm adding it to the op next thread

i was actually doing my best tho...

That just means you need to learn how to play your spec better user, don't take it personally, the sooner you can move up into normal the better, lfr is AWFUL

post hot elves

>Get the WoW itch again
>Realize no one ever talks
Its a shame that a MMO feels like a single player game because no one wants to interact. When did everyone get so anti-social?

^ this
Don't take it personally, if you are actually getting kicked from a thing it's most likely that you're just trying something out of your league right now, no matter how easy or hard the content is you're doing or how high your ilvl is. Ofcourse people generally having trigger fingers in LFR or LFD content but it usually looses up a bit. I'd almost suggest to avoid doing the LFR versions completely and just focus on the normal mode ones (which usually go faster and are oddly easier/smoother then the LFR ones) if you have the bare minimum gear requirement, ofcourse.

post samefags

>spriest
>mage
>demon hunter
dubs decides which I pick

Its worse with half the players being from latin america now.

Go play on a private EQ or FFXI server if you want to talk to people. Just bring a sock with you as a word of advice.

post pandas

Xth for giving fem Orcs and BElves the knot

Evens i quit. Odds i keep playing

Good boy

how the fuck do you fuck up on goroth

project 1999 is the comfiest shit if you're fine with the old grinding MMOs
I've met so many good people playing that
driveby buffing makes my heart warm with christmas joy

cheer up stroke panda

Evens I quit. Odds I keep playing and buy the store mount Starseeker

That feelio dealio when after being suicidal for a week you just want to go full neet and all you want to think about is WoW after not having played in months

It's because of wrath of the lich king. It ruined everything by introducing dungeon finder.

Post a screenshot :^)

its like that til the max levels. Then people turn into ultra neckbeards of the greasiest manner. Real money trading. Content monopoly. And other things.

evens i quit, odds I buy every store mount, every store pet, the maximum number of wow tokens allowed for the next month, another 4 game licenses, and a 12 month subscription for each one.

don't forget to buy one of those $400 TCG cards

Comgrats

Reroll. if odds I keep playing, buy the starseeker AND its ugly baby pet

Stop being a bitch already and do it

Yeah I heard raiding has been a real shitshow for years because of neckbeard rage.

lmao

If odds I tell my dad I'm playing WoW again. If evens I keep playing in secret and alt tabbing out when he walks in the room

dad is gonna beat ur ass

Final reroll chance. Save me. if 7 I keep playing, buy the starseeker, its ugly baby pet AND a year of world of warcraft subscription™. I really don't want to spend money on this...

>Thread is nothing but s4s-tier shitposting now.
Looks like the americans are waking up.

>europoors in charge of telling time

I really wish pezado didn't have a curfew set by his parents. Thread turns to shit past 8 PM

The Americans are going to bed, moron. It's the Aussies who are getting up.

Canadians*

I can't join without at least a large feminine draenei penis in my mouth, ready and waiting. Can that be arranged?

Can't be aussies, their internet is copper wires connected to cups.

im doing macaree on my pala rn

>Actual fart

Do people do that?

>get to 110
>now have to play rng roulette for good leggos

How do you cope wowg?

>i did this the whole summer
>he can just check who's online on b.net (he plays hearthstone and we used to play it together until i got hooked on wow again)
>didn't realize this until he whispered me "food is ready"

>when you make a fool out of yourself in front of that qt night elf druid you've been trying to impress all week

yeah it's usually the guy who is so fat you can hear it in his voice

rouse me from my sleep within

Quite tame I guess

Today I get my last heirloom ring.

Wish me luck, lads.

MOTHER FUCK

I DID IT SENPAI!

@190885617
>elvui

fuck pandas