/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Maintenance and SL update on Sept 27
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=397
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G (embed)

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281 (embed)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_102021020_2.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder its fine when shadows does it

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Levelling up from 126 to 127 takes 3000 points. Saw that on a nip stream.

>unga bunga me go face
reminder its fine when dragon does it

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

This is what we deserve for tickling the elf too much.

Dragon is the orignal unga bunga so it's fine

You can replace the 2 Karls for a Golem and Something else

It actually trades and combo. I don't see the similarity.

IKUZO

150 cm

How do we fix this blatantly broken bullshit?

>discord
>hating dragonbros besthonestcraft
KYS UNGASHITTER

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_102021020_2.mp3

B-B-BUTTTTT SIBYL

Sword and afterwards bats says hi

wew

I have rune dailies, give me your best dirt deck RIGHT NOW or someone gets the dickshift

BUT /SVG/ IS TELLING ME ITS A MEME.

what is "trade"?
does it deal damage 2 face?
pls help am dragon player i no understand game where i cant hit face

>Sybil is a dragon priestess
>is broken
>Keeper is a dragon priestess
>is broken
I see how it is, clever KMR.

Can't diabolic a 1/5, go face and heal in the same turn shitter? I ain't even a keeper cucker.

I want to literally IMPREGNATE (You)!

I need some input with this, what would you change? I just need it to climb some points, I don't expect it to be definitive.
1 Fangblade

>yfw he gets nerfed because people can't handle a storm follower that can't even go through wards

Lamp beats it 87% of the time

Face dragon proliferated before aggro or banner sword and bats wasn't a thing until DE.

I might argue that face dragon is more unga than either of those decks too.

nerf yurius

Fixing what? Working as KMR intended.

Let me show you Dragons true power

Been running this for dailies in low Masters, I won't claim it's good, but it does function.

Friendly reminder to say goodbye to Forte. The only reason why (You) used her as a leader was because Rowen looked lame. But her design looked rather underwhelming and her emotes just did not hit the high amount of obnoxious or the high amount of awesome.

Once September 27th hits, (You) shall now use Saber, (You)r waifu who wears a suit and rides a VMAX in Fate Zero. EXCALIBUR!

Let them say what they want about the trash Fate series (only Fate/Zero wasn't trash), Saber is awesome and (You) love the whole concept on her character.

>inb4 Fate fans fling poo at (You).

/SVG/ IS MEMEING ABOUT PDK BEING BROKEN BUT THE WORST PART IS I'LL FALL FOR IT ANYWAYS AND THEN WANT TO KILL MYSELF JUST A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHEN IT TURNS OUT IT'S SHIT
I HATE YOU GUYS

PDK is a control deck. Genesis can be blocked by any ward or broken shit like DB and CoCK.

2 staircase is enough or remove it, change momo for mars, find a place for at least 2 floral fencer

I'mma level with ya. It's not actually that good. Really fucking fun though.

>HE FELL FOR THE CBLOOD, SNEKS AND CINDERELLA MEME

just crafted 2 seraphs, hows it look?

Reminder that the new dragon search spell can fetch her 100% of the time if cast for the enhance cost.

>no siegried

>high tier 1 dragon is now complaining about low tier 2 decks because one of their cards can potentially not let them immediately unga face
Wow, this is a new low even for dragonniggers

It's not a Control deck, it's a Midrange deck.

No cuckgel/10.

Just like spawn was huh?

Meant for

you can't just call everything you don't like nigger

That's blatant revisionism.

Game-AI put out a first SFL tier list based on actual game data.

>no card from DE
Well duh, it's standard aggro dragon

>Humpty Dumpty
Also you need cudgel, sister initiate, that new gold card that tutors a countdown amulet, probably beastcall.

>PDK clears the whole board to let them unga face without needing any actual input
So honest

It's control if you run Lizards and make effective trades.

>Shadowlog
>actual game data.

>seraph
L
O
L
But honestly I want avatar so much that I might craft the fucker. I love amulets and eidolon ia SHIT

>bitching about boardflood
>when dragon has the some of the best board removal options in the fucking game
How much of an embarrassment can you be?

Deck win rates

Huh, I thought Nephthys was doing a lot better.

>midrange shadow is tier 1 again
please tell me someone screenshot the post of me saying that cause i called it

That's like 24h worth of data and everything aggressive is insanely inflated because of people playing unoptimized decks. They did the same last time and it ended up being extremely unaccurate.

It loses to DShift which is the most popular deck.

>61.3%
There's no way this is accurate

>Storm haven is 57.1%
Ok nah

I play nep and while it's definitely solid, it has troubles with the fastest aggro decks and is unfavorable against the new dragon deck. Dshift is also one of the most played decks and that sucks for us too. I'd say nep isn't a good meta pick even with the new cards it got.

>originally the jabberwock dragon

Having staircase on turn 1 works wonders tho, I'm not really sure I want to remove it.
Momo is there because I have no other way of dealing with an evolved sibyl without wasting evo points, I'm not sure about Mars because I'm using round table as another 5PP alwida and she would kind of screw the pulls. Truth is I didn't pull her and I am reluctanct to craft leggos in the very first days .
I'll make room for 2 floral fencer, in fact I was going to do that.

>haven
>27%
I literally have not seen a single Haven since the set released.

Self reported stats. And yes swords wr is best right now because the meta is unstable and aggro decks are always good when a expansion drops because everyone is memeing around

They'd have to sift through the hundreds of shitposts "calling" it every expansion since RoB.

What card can Seraph tech to not get killed by Roachniggers?

>that midrange sword winrate of going 1st & second

Wards

Balanced and honest.

Naoise

Can't get more honest than that

Has anyone else been enjoying how good discard dragon is now?

Aegina.

>no Loki for deckout combo

It's not good though

ok how does it look now?

Not falling for this shit ever again Rowen.

Drop either Unica or SW for the new 2pp removal. Also, you should probably consider Ancient Lion over Berserker to clear those 2/2 Fairy boards.

Nep's hardest flaw is that it handicaps its early game due to its PP cost restrictions while not having the hardest late-game wincons. It's vulnerable to Roach, DShift, and Seraph decks which it can't pressure at all. Shadow removal is also bad against many tokens unless using Foul Tempest. However the 6 Shadows cost means it can't be used in extremely quick Aggro cases on turn 3.

Also, Ceres and Dark Bladefiend are both amazing cards and while Nep can fit in Ceres, Midrange can fit in both.

>DAlice vs DShift
>Pass the first 6 turns then set up DAlice lock
pfpfpfpfpf

>Knights of round table summons 2 Mars

*tips fedora*

>do we use the hype generated from the virgin soul ending to hype our game, possibly with a tie-in with a bunch of vs cards for Nina and the rest?
>nope, let's just make a bunch of fate shit with really bad art
I wish I had a way to filter the fucking fate leaders. They look like garbage.

kys shadownegro

AHHHH I FUCKING MULLED SERAPH ON TURN 7 FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE

dont be a retard and count your cards

VS is fucking garbage and the Heaven's Feel movie has much more hype than that shit.

anyone made a good abomination awakened deck yet? Seems like rune has a lot better draw 2 cards to get it out early now

we were doomed from the start when gatcha leaders became a thing, lets just forget about it and play the gam

Who the fuck posted that Roach list using Dungeoncrawl Fairy? I tried it out once and I pulled it 3 times before a single roach which lost me the match. The card is shit.

Huh. There's no shadowlog entry for Dark Alice.

So has any one tested out a Jormungand deck yet?

I replaced 1 of the dungeon crawls with pixie mischief. Working out better for me. Thinking of trying 2 mischiefs instead of 2 dungeoncrawls for 100% roach pull.

I don't want to see anything VS related for the next ten years, fuck Nina and fuck Cheerios.