/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>shitposting OP

Someone make the real thread already.

>shitposting
Why?

Reminder

(You)
Everyone else gets what you crave.

Reminder Misora didn't keep his word and is now 100% confirmed as the Kiarafag.

I just don't get why am I shitposting are we gonna ban some characters from being the OP because a bunch of retards can't help but shitpost about them?

>the state of Hektards
It's hilarious how they really thought that meant anything, not only are they implying a shitter like Euryale is right, but even if she was he is still weaker than Saber Alter, Berserker Lancelot and Altera according to FGO, as 2 aren't heroes and the other is an ayy lmao.

titties

Tits too big.

Buttcheeks.

finally the sweet release of death

Real thread Real thread Real thread

bad meme

Fuck off shitposter.

>the virgin hero vs the chad alter

I want Ibaraki

What happened, everyone got banned?

It's so pleasant and quiet here, this is what all threads should be like

>deleted

EMIYA > Gil = Lancelot

Why does the difficulty of the main quests skyrocket at the beginning of Camelot?

It terrified the life out of me; even the first quest was significantly harder than everything but the Demon Pillars before and, at first, I thought that I was doing something wrong. After all, it's always been possible to be stupid enough to fail beforehand but, here, for the first time, it seemed that I had to be 'smart enough to succeed' rather than 'not stupid enough to fail'. To actually have to think about my lineups beyond class type, and so on.

Was there a long, massive span of leveling stuff between the release of America and the release of Camelot?

GILFAG UTTERLY BTFO

>Parvati gacha 1 week right before EoR
Would they really?

HAHAHA

Nope we were surprised by the difficulty spike when it launched too.

I fucking wish including myself

Yes

>EoR
Soon

It's going to just be another useless CE, and CA's Animation Update.

Camelot is intended to be the hard chapter.

Why is Tristan always closing his eyes?

>Failed to kill any of them even when they were weakened and caught totally off guard
USELESS

IT'S WHY MEDUSA LOVES HER SO MUCH THEY'RE BOTH USELESS

IT'S WHY SHE HAS AN AFFINITY WITH LANCELOT THEY'RE BOTH USELESS

>takes one away
>just project another
lmao

The thread sure is off to a great start.

It's Friday, so Melvin's mom said he gets to stay up late

Because he's sad

I'm genuinely curious, what are everyone's favorite 5*s? Have you rolled them?

He's sleeping.

Kanashii

Mods? Do really mods think that a discussion that is always the same arguments, reaction pics and "facts" is healthy for the general?

How can Clock Tower even compete?

Merlin obviously

anyone get da vinci chan yet? not sure if im gonna blow quartz to get her not

Favorite in what sense? I like Gilgamesh just because he entertains me being a dick, and he's useful, so I'm glad I was able to roll him.

Of all the Artorias in the game, Lancer Artoria and Swimsuit are the only two I don't have, and I really like Lancer Artoria's design so I'm sad I don't have her. I didn't roll Proto Arthur either despite throwing all my quartz at it, he's got one of my favorite sword designs even if it's impractical.

I also like Swimsuit Nero for being a funnel fiend, so I'm happy that I rolled her, and I'm glad I got Sherlock Holmes because I kinda enjoy the artist in general.

Edmond. No.

He gave up on this world and no longer wishes to see it.

Karna's my favorite, but he's my favorite because I rolled him the first day he was available, with a single, the very first roll I did. I was so grateful after wasting nearly 1,000 quartz on Tamamo before I rolled her.

Then, is it proportionally harder than Babylon through Agartha?

I'm curious as to whether I should stop playing through the story to spend time leveling and analyzing, or just keep plowing through. I can get through Camelot so far, but every mission ends up in some pinch or another.

I bet red will be superior to blue next year as well.

I have Okita and Lancer Artoria but no Karna and Tamamo sadly.

Damn user that's pretty wholesome.

>Gawain is better than his king who happens to be the Fate franchise mascot

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHA how can you fuck this game badly

My Favorite is seibah, she is my only *5 and she carried my until solomon.
Still waiting her buff

You play the event to get mats and exp baka.

Remind me again how the hell Atlas ended next to Jerusalem.

Something about the singularity being weird and Atlas' facilities being sturdy as all fuck.

I don't see how that relates to what I asked.

OzyCHADias of course. Have you seen what the CHAD of Fate can do? He has:
>Power of a Solar Flare, can only be beaten by Goddess of Rhon or Excalibur + Stell
>Ozychadias is immortal and can resist getting his head decapitated by a GRAND Servant and getting his spiritual core shattered with no issue
>the CHAD of Fate has Anti Purge so he can BTFO Enuma Memelish
>OzyCHADias temple walls are so strong the average Anti Army NP like Gae Shit gets deflected
>has poison so strong it lowers stats and skills and can hurt even a hero with EX Poison resistance and BTFO him in 30 minutes
>Ozychadias has an army of immortal sphinxes
>CHAD can block NPs unless the enemy has been a God or has close relationships with gods
>has a solar ship that can BTFO Tokyo in 1 hour
>his main pet is a Sphinx with the powerlevel of 3 Servants
>OzyCHADias has a final move that can throw the entire temple complex on top of an enemy, powerful enough to nullify even full power Rhon
There is literally not a single Servant that could be more CHAD than OzyCHADias

Scathach, yes my first 10 roll and 5 star after months of having only assassin snek and Emiya pre-buff as my golds.

Nobu a CUTE.

Don't worry he'll get his own ginger boy that will BTFO him

Do you feel proud about of this post?

Truly the GOAT

Moses

>Implying OzyCHADias can be defeated by humans
Kek he requires 5 Servants (3 of them being high tier) to be beaten.

>Those moves
Die of envy, Cleopatra.

Just fucked up a reinstall and had to submit a support request. Didn't have my friend code saved, so here's hoping Aniplex will track with a purchase record.

Desire sensor

Hassan wasn't trying that hard to kill him. Didn't even try to finish his job.
For a Grand Assassin, he's really lousy at actually killing people.
>doesn't really kill CA
>doesn't kill Oz
>doesn't kill Tiamat
>rarely kills with his instant death shit unless he's a boss

Muh bells

how the fuck do I beat Vlad in the Halloween story?

Whack Him until He dead.

Have you tried hitting him until he dies?

those fucking lanterns never really drop, damn.

Best class / servants to deal with Beserker class mobs and enemy servants? I am a shitter that can't deal with zerkers well.

>decapitated him
>not trying hard
You are implying King Hassan somehow knew about OzyCHADias immortality.

We need the Sword Emperor.

By killing the damn vampire.

just use your NP5 Brave Liz from last year's NP, she oneshots him :^)

>didn't even know his friendcode
>tumblr gif
>saying aniplex instead of DW
fuck off NAcancer

The one that cast the debuff at the start of the fight? It was easy.

Generally I'd say Sabers are pretty good, but you can really bring any Servant as long as they can either clear the enemies fast or have good durability/survivability. For the event I recommend a Lv. 80 Brave Liz since she gets 100% dmg boost.

Anyone can decapitate a man. Even an Archer (ask Arjuna and Karna). Also,
>immortality
Yeah, that worked out so well with Tiamat, a goddess who was protected by the world itself.

Only a few days before you can get the best tits in the game!

>best tits
>neither the biggest/smallest nor the most practical in FGO

tfw don't know whether to roll for her or Merlin or just save in case the Parvati meme comes true in a week

Shuten. Got her in the paid gacha. At first I felt like I was spooked because the 5* I wanted the least showed up (Scathach) but as I tried to skip to the end Shuten showed up and I felt my first emtional high in years. Sadly I haven't had much chance to utilise her because the latest challenge quests have been difficult and she's not suited for grinding teams, now that I have Merlin maybe it'll be easier or at least more forgiving to have fun with her.

Parvati won't be as good as Merlin though

Shuten. Thankfully yes.
Amakusa is my white whale (the one that always gets away), but Shuten is my fav.

if you were ever planning to whale user...
now would be the time

Gilgamesh
yes

who

Since when is there a musashi rate up coming?

I don't care about that, if I end up rolling for Merlin it'll only be the tickets anyway.
I think at this point I'm a dolphin, I bought a $40 pack during summer event that gave me 3 Neros even though I just wanted Nobu and then another during Nerofest that gave me Bryn. If Parvati does come out and catches me off guard I've got about $200 I can spare

>poster character of the next EoR chapter

Arthur attracts nothing but crazy people like a roman emperor who wants to enslave him, his yandere son and a yandere loli

fuck off newfag

That's awesome! I hope you can fit her into your team, I know how frustrating not being able to use a character you like can be.