R
E
A
D

>Exactly 20 orbs remaining at the TT
Welp, time to stop sniping

Dude lancebreaker lmao

Me too, fellow Caedefag!

Will Sara be a Blue Mage in Heroes, or will she get Staff'd?

UNCLEEE

guy who helps place units on wiki tier list said Inigo will be S+ hahah I would hate to be a Azura fag right now

MORE HOLY WEAPONS DAMNIT

t. Catria

Sara OP!

t. Mark

The most fun unit, easy scroll abuse, can usually move further than cavs, and even without scroll abuse she has huge promotion gains, her big issue is that you need to save your S drinks for her

Wait, I thought 10 BST was equal to 1 score? As in: an armour unit is equal to a infantry+1?

Like, an Effie with Bonfire being equal to an infantry with Growing Wind seems unreasonable.

infinitelooper.com/?v=wXat_QF0z7c&p=n#/89;130
>they didn't have this as the map theme in the new paralogue
Still upset.

I hope they recommend Res Ploy on him.

Reddit character.

With all the red themeing this really looks like an Autumn themed banner. None of this screams Halloween so I expect that to come after this one is done

Same spot as you my friend, hope good rolls come to you
Trusting shitty tier lists

What do I do with this slut?

F!Robin could do the same thing but I dont see anyone jacking off to her.

Kill yourself.

Thanks for the info, helped a lot

Whoever made this was cucked by their predictions though lmao

Shame mine’s -res.

Just got 20K feathers
What to do feg
Promote a Hana for wew LaD on Summer Elise+spd-atk
Promote a Nino for Blade S.Elise
Promote Subaki for QR on BK
Wait for the next GHB

When will TharjaAnon do another LP?

>tfw to intelligent to use Dire Thunder

Same for you

t. Deflecting Tellius fan.

post pet projects /feg/
once i get a +def/-spd one i'm 5*ing her
she'll have goad/fortify fliers for her buff and either renewal 3, poison strike 3, or obstruct 3 as her b skill, reposition as the assist

Save until you get 200k and 5*+10 ur waifu

I've never played Literallywhocia 776

What is this girl like?

No fucking clue, she is good darting blow fodder but i wouldnt recommend her for quad memes. Also cutting it pretty close with your charge there

lmao if inigo is S+ tier then so is Merric

Raven TA green mage dancer who can check / counter Rein and Blyn so yeah, obviously.

post em

>4*
Yawn

Do you think Anna is going to comment on how unknown and rare the world of Jugdral is in the story chapters that come with the banner? After all, Jugdral is the only setting to not be released outside of Japan.

My inigo is -spd what should I do?

so can boey/merric/cecilia

Azura btfo

Someone supply me with the assets for FEW. I desire transparents.

Have a Lewd Elise for early payment.

Beruka is THICC

Fury or wew LaD on +spd/-res Nino? I've never built one before and I've finally pulled one with good enough IVs.

trip on cuck, the only reason you did a LP last time was because you wanted attention and you ended up looking like a hypocrite

And kill the image limit with things nobody reads, i prefer cute images like

I ain't even mad, considering I got more red orbs during this banner than I have in any other banner since the game began.

>TelliusisbadXD

>>>/tumblr/

did you even read the post
im not 5*ing her until i get a better one, neutral isn't bad but i can get a better one
she isn't finished by any means, i just started her a little while ago

I read them though

>Trusting this tier list

Human version of a Yorkshire Terrier

+speed would benefit most from Fury I think.

This image clearly favors Dire Thunder though

We all know Dire Thunder is better. He's been out for months, so we would have known if something else was better long ago.

Pathetic

I think he's great, but I wouldn't want to take his special weapon away from him, desu. That heal is nothing to sneeze at.

Okay guys, I'm almost to Mission 26.

I can do this. I can definitely beat Takumeme this time maybe.

But my waifu is not even in the game

Fury to proc desperation

Nah, she doesn't have the speed for quad memes, but I just wanted to use her for something since I got her. She doesn't seem to be good at anything though, not even mage tanking.

But muh def ploy, anybody have the image of the guy saying brave sword plus is better than amiti

Oh man
I forgot all these shitters can dance!
OH WAIT!

Just don't get killed by Oboro like I did and throw away 2 hours. I dropped the game after that.

They can't dance.
Inigo lets you counter 2 of the most common meta units, and if you run into a team without either he can just forfeit his turn to any of your other 3 dudes.

>Anti-Thracia fags ARE Telliusfags
A shot in the dark, and it hits! I knew it.

Retard.

That's the point, I was making fun of the guy that was saying that Blarblade was better for Rein.

What's the damage

Trip back on

>Effie is a better unit than Ike, Ryoma, B!Roy, Elincia, Celica, B!Lucina and B!Ike

*losing Wings of Mercy in the process
*being unable to take on both

Does anyone else look at old threads of /feg/ and die of laughter of how much everyone shitposted during the fates era.

Inigo can't counter shit. Stop forcing this.

Oboro already died on Dongo Takumi's big racist ass wall, amigo.

Alright. This way I get to save a LaD too.

>first appearance, forgets about the player 1/3rd of the way into the game
>second appearance, suddenly she's crying in joy
>third appearance, "I really miss Mark, also wedding dress and breeding"
>fourth appearance, treats Robin as her Mark stand in with near Tharja levels of obsessed
I don't get it.

S + T I E R
+

T
I
E
R

I wasn't that user. But the fact that you assumed I was just further shows what a retard you are.

>celica's gale
BRAP

>+def/-hp
i wish i could get a +def one, all the gatcha is giving me is cherches right now
my ideal is +def/-spd because then i can run the panic ploy seal on her as well for even more memes, and her speed is already too low to salvage

Everything is Reddit for Nu/feg/

Nice headcanon.

bride lyn friendzoned mark hard though

He's perfect for taking on Reinhardt. He'll live with TA. After that you can use escape route and dance on anyone to kill Lyn and maybe some other horse in the enemy team.

Good thing the ai will always attack with the dancer if it can, makes things easy as hell
She is really lackluster, i guess she is the most generic archer in terms of spread

Too late for damage control, should have just denied it.

He's good.

Who is the best candidate for a Brave sword+? Got a Cain and Luke I won't be using, +ATK Chrom seems like a good choice but should I just hold onto them?

Bride Lyn isn't even married.

How can Inigo be built to counter both Reins and B Lyn? I'd rather have him as a rein counter if I had to choose only one or the other

Awoo!

Just remember how long it took for these fags to put Thundercock on S+ tier because he was "too player phase dependent"

-hp +res

Best banner unit. Ignore mad azurafags who will say he's bad.

Read up on Flanderization

SHIGURE FAGS BTFO FOREVER
INIGO S+ TIER

>anonymous imageboard
>denial meaning anything

You would have just believed whatever reconfirmed your narrow-minded outlook regardless.

>implying literally any of those lance users deserve to be on the same tier as Cock / Hector / Bridelia / THE ENEMY