How exactly did this guy do this without screaming his ass off and freaking out?

how exactly did this guy do this without screaming his ass off and freaking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

zenhabits.net/meditation-guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalanos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He attained the state of past beyond giving a fuck.

is this the most based death in history?

I honestly think it is.

No, this is

>mfw hardly anybody knows or cares about what this dude was actually protesting these days

Even less know about the Americans who died the same way protesting the same thing.

>I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think ... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him.

he lit himself on fire without flinching fampai

he could be protesting against higher alcohol prices for all i care

Just like enduring any other pain, an appropriate level of mental discipline. Nigga was a monk, what do you think?

The Vietnam War has been over for a very long time now. I'm sorry, but I can't go back and retroactively make it not happen. I would if I could but I wasn't even alive at that time.

Not to be edgy, but is it possible that he just used drugs to numb himself before hand?

He was protesting the president of South Vietnam persecuting Buddhists.

Way to prove his point.

The President of Vietnam was a puppet installed by the US during the war.

Maybe, but it's more likely he was able to enter a trance-like state through mediation, or simply withstood the pain out of discipline. I'm fairly certain using drugs is against Theravada monastic codes.

How is any persecution going to be worse than fucking burning to death?

There were monks who did it and didn't die.

They felt everything.

a willing sacrifice is better than many unwilling victims

It may be more painful for him personally but that's not the point. He was protesting to help the many. It was a selfless act.

t. riven main

The nerves burn quicker than you would think. The screaming is typically from the physocological effects, like seeing your flesh burn off.

No that's not honorable

he was protesting AGAINST south Vietnam

one of the reasons the Vietnam war happened in the first place

no I'm pretty sure the screaming would be from the excruciating pain long before the nerves burned away

there's no footage or proof of that guy actually being run over

also those protests were for MORE communism not less kek

>there's no footage or proof of that guy actually being run over

Nobody claims that he was run over dumbass.

>also those protests were for MORE communism not less kek

The protests were for more democracy.

I went on a date with a chinese chick once. I showed her that pic. She had never seen it before.

>Oy glory foa Perth, imperatah mate!

Chinese girls are always really stupid and wholly uninterested in even the most basic of history. Like white girls but x 100.

the absolute madman

Practice.
zenhabits.net/meditation-guide/

Start slow and keep at it. Eventually you'll be able to ignore all kinds of shit you never thought possible.

He wasnt kill

Are you 15?

a lot of training

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalanos

Buddhist monks have a history of practicing self-immolation throughout history as either protest or as end of life reaches.

Country of 90% buddhist ruled by 10% christian. The wider problem was corruption due to illegitimate rigging of the vote system supported by the US. Buddhist being persecuted was simply one factor in this whole thing that led to the protest.

Same way the Japs were able to disembowel themselves and keep a straight face.

SO HONORABU!

I think it was some French or British sailors who had to witness a seppuku ceremony and one of them wrote that the guy barely even flinched when he started slicing his stomach open.

Stupid filename, or good bait. Either way that's not an emu.

He probably was after.