/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Scumbag priest edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

fuck you randolph

which cardpacks should i spent $10 on

Randolph stop making threads early just so you can force your fucking Discord harder.

Depends on your collection, but probably Knights

classic/knights

hsg truly is a circlejerk by randolph and andy

>this guy walks in and snaps your gf's ass
What do?

Buy yourself some food.

i did that today

Play Shadow Word: Pain

did you get the welcome bundle yet

yeah i just dont have many cards or decks

i have a few variants of midrange hunter, a secret mage deck and am working toward aggro druid

reminder

I would put it towards One Night in Kara if you don't already have it, that or maybe Classic or MSoG packs

have you bought any kharazhan wings yet? it has good cards for aggro druid and secret mage.

i got to legend during karazhan i just have a really sad collection, i'll probably get some msog packs then

>never draws Prince
>lose
>never draw Raza
>can still win
Priest is the #1 deck at R5-Legend and will be until the Standard rotation next spring, screencap this.

Who are these people? Who is Englo?

What does any of this matter to hearthstone???

>replying to discord faggots
they feed off of attention, leave them alone and they'll leave

I have 800 gold.
Should I start saving for the new expansion?

I concede to you

Lets change things up by posting some quality OC this thread
Magefags not welcome

next expansion will be out by mid december so you've got time if you don't need to craft anything right now

I just got back home. The number said 1494

Is Jade Druid shit tier now? I'm getting destroyed by fucking Rogues and Warlocks

I mean it says 1494

Do you always play the top tier deck to climb the ladder, hsg?

Did you go all-in on razakus or are you having fun with other decks? Tell me your STORIES

I play Secret Mage or something to get rank 5 then switch to have fun with Morgl the RNG Lord and Zoolock.

Ok, this game or Shadowverse? I'm having a hard time picking between which card game to go full autism on

5 BONE MARE ARENA

>Druid losing to Rogue and Warlock
How? It's literally one of the easiest decks in the meta. Climbed from to 5 with it losing to only 1 Rogue the entire climb, 14-2.

Shadowverse is fucked ever since they put a stopper on the freebies. Now packs are HS-tier expensive and the only t0 deck (along with its variants) are mostly legendaries because the company announced they would not nerf legendary cards.

>stopper on the freebies.

What nigga? I've been getting free shit all month

Bonemare. Also if you don't draw your Golakka Crawler you are fucked

Please add me

Oh, they brought them back? Around the time they made an AX appearance their reviews were tanking because they made all the bonuses exclusive to attending the physical event.

This is today and last week was some other thing. I don't ever play just log on for free packs which i never open

>needing Golakka
Unless they have Prince Kel + Shadowstep, I've never been in a game where I felt I needed it. Constantly clear the board, give them no good targets for Bonemare. Spreading Plague and DK can easily buy you two or even three turns if you play them right. Once they start topdecking, it's basically over.

my name was chuck and im here to fuck

>Bonemare.
5 bone mare

>tfw started playing half a year too late to get what is objectively the best and the most beautiful cardback for mage decks in the game

led reabing dragons lie :-DDDD

I'm not using mine so I'll trade you user.

ugbb Barbaric :-DDDDDDD

Druid has shitty removal

Oh, make sure to reach rank 20 before the end of the month to get a golden card (50 dust) and a card back!

Who needs removal when you have 5 bone mare

Are you us or uk

US

I just got to rank 20. What do you do with the dust anyway?

What's the actual best way to see what decks are meta?
>inb4 tempostorm

Craft more cards.

Dust is used to craft better cards. It is obtained mostly by disenchanting ("dusting", or turning to dust) other cards. Since you're a new player, what you really should do is start gathering as many cards as possible and avoid crafting/disenchanting until you get to know the game better and really know which cards are worth crafing.
If need be, feel free to ask whether crafting something makes sense. For now, though, unlock all the classes and get level 10 with them (for gold), and buy classic packs with the money you get.
Don't fall for the arena meme just yet, you'll lose value if you're new to the game.

King Mukla > Bearshark debate me

Thank you.

>give your opponent spells to buff their minions
vs
>ensure your opponent doesn't remove your minion with spell
I dunno man

>cast spells that didn't start in your deck: 2/6
thank you

bananas cost mana, they're worse than the average card.
that matchup is an autowin, it doesn't matter if they complete their quest.

hi

slowpoke that hasn't played in 4 months here. what's the OP of the OP right now? I'm in the mood to play like 15 games before forgetting this game exists for another 4 months.

Prince Keleseth highroll aggro

Razakus Priest, Prince 2 Rogue, Ice Block Mage

I dont know man this doesnt seem balanced to me.

6 mana 11/17, huh.
the splash damage seems kind of pointless compared to how far above the curve he is

pointless perhaps. but Drek'thar was known for his devastating whirlwind ability in vanilla wow

>unreliable Eater of Secrets that may whiff either because the card was drawn too early or not at all
:^)
The fact that it gives you a good read on your opponent's hand is a huge factor though. I'd say 2 mana 2/2 see 3 cards in your opponent's deck is not an okay card or an okay mechanic (Yes I hated Drakonid Op)

They might not draw it at all.
The entire point of the battlecry is to know when an opponent is going to draw an important card (or a chance thereof)
I think its a cool mechanic, but perhaps 1 damage isnt the best indicator of that.

No I mean its dumb because its a better undercity huckster
Cards in their deck are usually better than class cards
Battlecry so its guaranteed instead of a deathrattle
Discover so you are less likely to get a garbage cards since you will have 3 options
The 1 damage to hero is just icing on the cake.

Its not a better undercity huckster lmao
Undercity huckster gives you a card. My card doesnt give you anything but info. Perhaps I worded i wrong but you discover it and "mark" it, you dont actually get a copy of it.

did you think I eant that you got a copy of it?

You don't get to keep the card you discover. All it does is give you some info.

>Hallucination: Discover a card from your opponents class
>Setup crew: Discover a card in your opponents deck
Yeah you worded it exactly as if you gained it after discovering it
Some "quality oc" you got there.

>mfw get added and flamed by generic faggot priest player #25342

here's to hoping priest stays meta for a long time to come.

t. exodia mage player

this so much
I only got to legend this month, and while actually having fun, because 95% of wild was priest faggots who get BTFO'd
Priest meta is the best thing to happen to us

>spamming suboptimal deck to counter 1 other deck
enjoy your negative winrates vs everything else faggot
t. superior grandmaster > 300 IQ preist masterplayer

Well i didnt want to include too much text, and I thought it was clear.
Perhaps we need a new word for it or I should rephrase it.

kys retard
>wild
you poor or something faggot?

Maybe make the keyword "Spy" or something

>On-curve if it gains +0 health
>Anything more and it becomes an unstoppable juggernaut that demands hard removal
Wow real smart card there pal

r u gonna be 0k Ay?

I don't think its bait, friendo. This is what Highlander players really are like.

Thanks anons, your salty tears are delicious

I hope you die in a fire with your iceblock-protected otk bullshit faggots

>tfw losing priest mirrors because they discover your netherspite historian and drakonid operative and discover more stuff
End it.

guess this is why I saw some streamer rename his quest mage deck to 'Priest Friendmaker' or something like that

I've only played for about a year and I've come to learn there's always a deck on top but I've noticed whenever its a control oriented deck the folk piloting them get salty as shit when they do manage to lose, prolly cause you'd expect to win if you sink 20 minutes of your life into a match

What's the point of a draft mode with a buy in cost but you can't keep the cards?

>control players being salty sacks of rat shit
yep, that seems an accurate summary of hearthstone

I INVESTED MORE TIME AND DUST THAN YOU. I DESERVED TO WIN. IT WAS MY TURN TO WIN. MY TURN.

fedoraimageusedtomockcontrolplayers.png

this one?

if you win enough you can earn gold, packs, and dust.

let me guess, you play hunter. or maybe murloc paladin/shaman?
kys aggro shitter
sorry you don't possess the mental capacity to think 2 turns in advance to pilot a control deck

Anyone got the Noxious image with the "don't talk to me or my son ever again" filename?

>large korean tournament
>185 viewers

it's over

Did you mean to post this in shadowverse general?

this one?

it was over 2 weeks into TGT champ. only people that still play are people that have climbed too far up this shit mountain and new fodder that haven't realized they're up against a massive paywall

That's the one, cheers

make UI a legendary
make Shadowreaper 9 or 10 cost

does this fix it?