totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-system-specs/

How the Combined Map works
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IutnN_LAMvI&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOVE ETERNAL!
I don't have any ded rats screenshots

Old Skaven friendly thread

His

>
>

Funny, now white people know how us PoC feel when playing the History TWs

xth for combined campaign never

>tfw no gf

How do you manage food once your around midgame? its -20 and plummeting just finished the Order elves and have lustra almost to myself

>when you smell a stinkin rat nearby

I seriously can't wait.
Vortex was fun and all, but I'm not racing for it again. I'm just playing an "ignore the vortex, win the final battle" campaign at the moment and having way more fun not stressing about staying in the race early game.

When will somebody do the faceapp on Malekith?

STOP BULLYING SKAVEN RRREEEEEEEEEEE

I just got this game and I'm playing the high elves because I have no idea about anything.
I got a phoenix and he has "Wake of Fire" but what does that do? It's an attack that he cannot use in battle?

>use vaul's hammer on some dickass archers standing on a wall
>wall blows up
>entire unit wiped out

>Chaos shits hit me from a weak position as Tyrion
>Sartosa sails in out of nowhere and fights them for me
Based fucking piratebros

> tfw no mommy

Never

did they make the pegasi... anatomically correct?

>Hanzi
It's always the fucking Chinese with this shit.

Any reason why the autoresolve said I had no chance of winning this battle? To be fair it was a fun battle who would of though a small skirmish with low tier troops would be so fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=IutnN_LAMvI&t=1s

Saurs are the best

Yet it was the skinks who carried the day.

so what happens when these guys beat me to the final ritual

is there gonna be a doomstack at my door

You can do a quest in 5 turns which is braindead easy and causes the ritual to fail.

how the fuck do i get ahead in this vortex race as high elves

They're stronger melee infantry than your basic spearmen, and only slightly worse ranged infantry than your basic archers. Use them as a jack of all trades unit that can do everything better than either of your basic core choices.

Take a few of their ritual nodes.

Lizards have super shit units roster compared to helves and delves imo. They have nothing to par with p,guards, blackguards and executioners. Feels really bad.
Doomstucks at the beging as usually, Then rats doomstucks after 10 turns. Randoms spawns is the biggest pain.

ROLLAN

Fun fact, as both their stacks were in march stance, they were autowiped post battle

South to clear dwarves and beyond, or north to finish off a weak dark elf guy and whatever's after that?

I like the forced march change they did.

>no hot seat

>not allying with the dawi.
They are a stout shield.

What happens with your ritual sites if you just pick up and take over Ulthuan, leaving your old territories to be destroyed? Can you still do the rituals with what you have?

>This...this picture is accurate now
I'm going to cry...

delete this
dawi zharr are not for bully

Me too. On to the third stack

They have high but not top tier infantry but the best monsters and magic in the game. Thier main weakness is meh arty and ranged IMO.

I think so.

What fucking horseshit. Saruas warriors are fucking op

Is there anything more pathetic than people posting them killing shitloads of low tier Skaven armies? It's like fighting low tier Vampire Count armies and thinking you're hot shit

One time my Swordmasters killed nearly 300 skinks

You use them as an infantry line and an archer line at the same time. Use regular archers for the backline if you really want to minmax. They're fucking awesome, basically everything melts before they even touch your line.

No, given the weaknesses in the Lizard earlygame without them, they're just right.

The remaining factions are all such literally whos, once tomb kings and mortal empires are here the setting will feel almost complete

Best rat when?

>Lizardmen
>don't have access to giant, flying, firebreathing lizards

the new LL is him or Throt the Unclean so maybe soon

>when your favorite hydra dies

maybe for a tabletop fag, but everyone outside knows the CHORVES

>High Elves
>Not a single pot plantation buildable on Ulthuan

I hate this kind of shit.

Monsters look good. But after delves they just feel so shitty, Tier 1 armor piercing range units are too damn good. Its hard to play smth else now.
No user.

God, I wanna genocide Norsca with a Sea Guard army so bad...

they are a GOAT force multiplier because they can fire and then take positions in the line.

>dark elves
>they're white

Elves have no counter for 4-6 MC charging the center. Even dirt cheap MC like the ferals get the job done

> best elves
> not white

HOL UP

*sharpens helmet*

christ

I don't even care about that; these guys are the reason I started collecting High Elves.
I own around 70 models spanning three generation of models.
I actually built a Seaguard army for Storm of Chaos.

I kept my starting till the end user. You should have saves her.

I can't really blame him.
My first campaign I played fast to win the vortex, but I definitely stopped giving a fuck in my second campaign.

Neat, I didn't know they were in the Vortex Campaign

Should I eventually replace all my archers with them or just put a few to hold the flanks?

>war thunder
I kinda liked that game until I lost my account info
Made it to tier IV in almost all of the nations and tier V in a few, all that money and time wasted

Fuck this life

Sea Guard Best Guard.
I kind of want to make a Marienburg mod and use the Lothern Sea Guard to make Manniocs-Quinsh auxiliary units.

Theres some Wood Elves hanging around somewhere too, but I haven't been able to find them.

You can see 2 norscan settlements in the old world as well.

Yeah I knew about them
Also, those Nazca lines are on the wrong continent

>trying out liznigs
>Get ambushed while sieging
>Fight it out because why not might as well go down swinging

Alright autoresolve really undervalues your units i suppose holy shit.

BIG ASUR TITS

You need to be really autistic to fuck up vortex. After second ritual i always was far ahead other races, never interrupted them and found out intervention during my fourth ritual. And it was on hard. You have fuck ton of time.

Goddamn I love warpfire throwers.

Archers are better at shooting, so unless you are having trouble keeping them save I'd save some.

>Start Ritual Part 4
>Have an army at all 3 sites
>7, S E V E N enemy Skaven/Chaos armies appear in a completely unrelated part of my Empire instead of anywhere near a Ritual site

RIP Rok'jor of the Western Defenders, you fought until the very end. Mazdamundi is going to have to clean up this mess

>been out and miss tw:wh2

What special new mechanics do the factions bring?

didn't realize city artillery were doing so much damage to her, my fault really

>new mechanics

lmao

nothing

Enjoy random. Or just savescum a few turns and kill them right after spawn

>tfw you let a rebellion happen on turn 6 to let your secondary army get experience
>tfw you let it grow for the turn it takes to walk to it with main army because 3 spearmen, 2 crossbowmen, and a dread lord would get decimated

So what are the other faction starting areas like? How many ritual resource spots do you guys have? I'm having a hard time keeping up with the High Elves as Kroq-Gar but I can't tell if KG is just strapped for ritual juice compared to Tyrion or if the ai is just cheating

Basically only standard and horde factions still?

yeah

maybe if you had a history with anything they'd make a game about it

CONFEDERATE YOU CRAZY BITCH

>pegasi
>anatomically correct

>big asur tits

mfw

No, there are these factions that have territories while simultaneously not having territories. And there is a faction that just chills in space and doesn't interact with anyone

Its easy fight user. Darkshards gonna rape troll, chaos spawn and chosen\knights before they even get close to you.

I've only played VH Skrolk so far in the campaign, but holy shit does anyone else think Skaven are OP as hell?

I can just choose to summon 9 units from below in a battle, the AI can't do anything against that

every fucking rebellion or ritual invasion i have to fight a stack or two of chaos cause autoresolve doesn't like my darkshards chopping them to bits

Dont bully your mommy user.

Every faction is broken in the player's hands, it's how they justify sending waves of AI armies at you for The Ritual

Can someone just tell me how the FUCK lizardmen economy works? Sick of being perpetually poor as Kroq.

What's PoC? Piece of crap? Why type of person would identify as that?