/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Sweet child of Kos edition

Dodged backwards: >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=oWId6_Pemck
youtube.com/watch?v=xx8KTIeSnzs
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for getting double dicked by ludwig laurence

CHURCH PICK SUPREME WEAPONFU

No

Anyone wanna help with MP?
pw: bbg

>Shitty chicken wing with trash damage even on the most dedicated of builds

Offline fag here, how do I farm ritual mats?

Was Orphan autistic?

Amazing chicken wing with incredible range and moveset

Fromsofts new game fucking when?

u wot

ONE HIT BY A FUCKING WEENIE PHTU

need help with ludwig

pass is rapehors

Keep telling yourself that

Man i'd fucking pay to play this version of the game again or atleast see what the other skyboxes and areas would have looked like prerelease
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=oWId6_Pemck
I bet from/sony even have a 2013 version of bloodborne somewhere on a shitty disk that'll never see the light of day.
youtube.com/watch?v=xx8KTIeSnzs

Just a pre-release screenshot.

ARbabbies

Thanks Hibiki.

Is the BB Alpha-Demo still accessible anywhere?

Would it have ben possible to do the skipp from Central Yharnam, to the Clinic, then to the Forbidden Woods in that version and see how far you could go?

I'm not sure how much it would load but I assume the second ladder down to the poison area would not be there and you'd just fall through the world.

I want a Claire gf

>that Amy shadow by the first brick troll

I will, yeah, while I'm swinging like a full 180 degrees every damn time and have a running 360 degree hitbox, thanks

Wait until PSX. Worst case scenario is E3 / TGS 2018m

No, stop that

Ringing, Boris, but she just won't pick up, pray for me

Primary AND secondary are fire? Bummer

>been farming OoS blt gems for 3 hours
>gotten 3 OoS
>all 3 are atk down
Ok

Haha vilecuck

I don't think he's ringing anymore. I haven't gotten in this whole time.

It's so funny watching some of the unused content from these little snibbits.

Like in the "Bloodborne (Project Beast) First Gameplay Trailer"
The second linked video.
Like at the 1:06 mark, you can see the Player character holding their Saw Cleaver and the un-used shotgun in an X-Fomrmation, to block the flail-wielding Labyrinth Guardian's downward slam.

Those videos get me so excited

Anyone mind helping me get Rakuyo? The fucking rape sharks are ridiculous.

I fucking wish I could play alpha and beta versions of these games

Since it seems Boris is kill, sure, gimme a pass

and the double barreled shotgun, and the kicking in the first video. neat stuff. interesting that they dabbled in blocking and then took it out.

user pls

>All that's left now for this character is grinding v5v5, rpk, ske4, gjj, kkvk, and jemm in between the occasional spelunk or FC
>The grinding seems unbearable
>Can't be spelunking or FCing with the imperfect gems forever
Help

Grind, you'll thank yourself later

>The grinding seems unbearable
Amy and Elder ain't shit m8, Rom is ass and idk what gjj is for though

This is like my sixth character. gjj is for fire setups. And bolt if I get any +15 bolts and don't feel like farming Abho

Would it be more reliable to farm brainsuccer boss for OoS gems? Because I've been farming this one in Ihyll for radials for about 2 hours and he hasn't dropped an arcane primary yet

Probably, they go slightly higher too

good night bbg

dont let the racist bait you

Good night Micholash poster
I'm going to bed now too

Good night, user
I'd go to bed but I'm talking about Conan

Arcane Primary in Ihyll is rarer than an off shape from my experience.

What setup are you wanting 9% Arcane +70 flat Arcane anyway?

Twink broccoli I bet

I'm so sorry friends my internet cut out for a few hours. Please forgive me

Anybody want to twink Matyr for me?
Password: ass

>finally get the uncanny parasite
Wew, this whole ordeal always takes way too long

Very.

If I want to convert a Whirligig to fire, should I go normal, Uncanny, or Lost?

pastebin.com/489M5NBv
Lost

Have fun farming for 3 times as long to get decent gems

jokes on you, I actually enjoy the farming

... H-Hello?

Dead hours friend

Good morning /bbg/
Three hours until work
Three hours to play bb

Mornin'

How is blunt wheel at 50/25 str/arc? are nourishings better with 25arc? Should I stay at 10 arc only?

Blunts are pretty good, you only need 10 Arc if you're maining tricked mode with those gems. 50/25 can use Nourishings too, only 10 AR less than 25/50 when tricked. If you wanna use HMS and some Tools then 25 Arc is good.

*maining untricked mode

gjj elder is a real cunt

Great thanks a lot!

>abandoning the dream
>waking up

SEGALT

What the fuck is up with Cainhurst's skybox?

> Yharnam is visible in distance while standing on castle wall (actually just Cathederal and Orphanage but whatevs)
> Witchs Abode also visible
> both disapere when you move past a certain point in the level

I thought sky boxes were static? The fucking bridge to cainhurst also disapers. It's all visible from the area you first see Gargoyle enemies, and gone by the time you reach the Executioner Set.

Not to mention the fact that the Cainhurst bridge is completly different looking from Hemwick, carriage cutscene and when you actually arrive.

It's never DaS2 tier, but BB has a LOT of sloppy transitions. I swear the Cathederal looks different from every angle you view it from.

>ending a sentence with a prepostion

You guys wanna hear a joke?
Bloodletting Beast's hitboxes

gjjarayk Elder's drop rate is pretty funny too

Am I a basic bitch for using the saw spear through the whole game

Yes, it's a good weapon though

Use whatever you want man. Saw spear is handy for smashing through the game to make a new build.

Loran Dark Beast is fun to fight

This but unironically

Wheel and broccoli twink

chalice dungeon abhorrent beast is literally the most frustrating shit

Poison Knives and a fire saw spear should turn him into an easier time if you want a hand just should I need to farm some bolt abyssals.

just strafe around him. you're doing it right when his hairy back-dicks are in your face constantly.
he usually just tries to elbow you a lot and spams his juggle moves

Dodge anything he does towards 2 o' clock. You can dodge every single attack he has that way, although his 1-2, 3-4 combo has a very large hit radius. Safer to just doge to 6 for that, though it is possible to dodge through it to 2.

Have you got a screw loose?

A lot of people have a hard time with Abho. Especially those using less-than-optimal stuff like Kirkhammer.

It's a line he says

it's a lot more zen than having to constantly watch for watchdogs accelleration into hyperspace

I've killed the gun watcher about 140 times and gotten 4 shit OoS
About how many hours do you think it's gonna take to get good ones for the letter, bow and Chicago?

Oh.
I always send ""Suspicious Begger"" to Iosefka. Nigga's an obvious cannibal, at the least

God I wish I could post webms. Hotdog's charge tell is an hour long.

I've done 4 blt builds it takes so fucking long one of the builds I was capped on RB (5) twice over before I got a perfect set of gems. Arcane gemming is at the least more fucking interesting.
On the topic of BLT has anyone got that flat blood attack up gem from hinter glyph lying around or is it in the story chalices?

Lower hintertomb L3, on the main layer behind a bonus door, near poison fog.
It can be varying ranks, so savescum beforehand.
Dunno, farming ebby for an arcane secondary abyssal was over a week on and off and I never got one in the end

For every 100 Kills I usually get 1-3 OoS, sometimes none. You'll have to farm around 1000-2000+ Watchers for 3 perfect sets, so about 10-20 hours

Cheers duder. I've had pretty good luck with my Arcane farming so far so it's not felt so bad.

Arcane farming is fun though, it was pretty cool that I could kill ebby in about 30 seconds at my best.
But this is pretty tedious, kind of like farming BA hunters except 98% of the drops are shit.
Guess I'll keep listening to Moutain Goats and keep at it

might be true, but getting smacked around by abbo usually feels a lot 'fairer' than getting clipped and oneshot by the burnt-dog-hair-aura of the charge.

Yeah I've never had that problem either mate. At least, not by dodging it to the left. But, I unironically like Hotdog and am the annoying how2boss webmfag, so...

Hotdog cocks his head to the left when he charges, so it sticks out past his shoulder and can clip you if you try dodging it to your right.

I've seen gun watchers with red auras before, why does the main BLT Gem farm use a normal one, wouldn't the gems be worse?

Iirc, the red aura overwrites the Blt gems and uses the standard Watcher pool with the highest % being 26.3%. At least that's probably why I got a 26.3% Bolt Triangle from an Isz Shotgun Watcher

this
once i got a +31,5% thrust up from a red aura chest guardian shotgun watcher

also
anyone up for a dead hour spelunk?

Yah ok, Ihyll or Isz pls

Oh baby I LIVE for dead hour spelunks.

>roll a new char
>finna do some Chalice Dungeons
>suddenly remember how much of a pain it is to get ritual blood