pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RayRay19wun/status/908783871516450816
youtube.com/watch?v=l87Ltwv4nxs
youtube.com/watch?v=ogETgsYoXwg
youtube.com/watch?v=guditQsTXJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wish she was my sister bros

Lura is the WORST SF5 new comer and worst girl.

She has big breasts and a lot of grimy mixups. Best Jive

From my personal experience, you don't want a sister like Laura.

bring back blanka

"Laura is a whore" Maximilian 2017

punishment tiiiiiiime

yes I do

my sister is an ugly fat bitch with mental issues. I want an overprotective older sister that's cool and strong and play fights

Why do goobers have an aneurysm whenever i play infinite?

So is anything neat gonna get revealed at Arc Revo? Still hoping for Kid Buu in dbfz.

Is that what she says? Fuck. I always thought she says "iceberg time" even though that makes no sense.

I have a Ken and an Alex

Laura is a much better transsexual than Poison. I love Laura!

I honestly believe that Goobers are not real fighting game players.

I read this right to left and was wondering why it didnt make any sense
just kill me

>MvCI
>tech
good joke, capcuck

yes they have the exact same gameplan.

SFV and MvCI are getting btfo by literally everyone who isn't a capcuck or a shill. it's hilarious watching you sheep try to convince yourselves that these two games aren't complete garbage abominations because of your sunk cost syndrome LMAO

lmfao the only difference is because luffy is playing a shit mika and fuudo is not

go1 plays a shit ibuki and xian does not

there are no yolo kens anymore because they all learned thats not how you play ken

differences in necalli? HAHAHA

holy fuck jivers are mentally ill

Ray ray started criticizing MvCi long before he lost to Sonicfox you mentally ill shill

autism

i thought so but now you're making me doubt myself

because infinite is a bade fight mans and you should feel bad for playing it, not good and no fun
>b-but it's fun to me
you can eat shit and call it chocolate but don't be confused by other people showing their disgust - you're eating shit and that's nasty

Reminder that if your post contains the words "cuck" "shill" or "lmao" then it's immediately invalidated

Also dank put your trip back on

How do you guys find consistent matches in Mahvel? Just spamming casual match?

Reposting because the thread died.

>SFV and MvCI are getting btfo by literally everyone who isn't a capcuck or a shill
Translated:
>I call everyone who likes SFV and MvCI a capcuck and a shill
In fact, I can do it too:
>Guilty Gear is completely irrelevant, no one cares about or likes that garbage other than ArcCucks and shills

He is selectively posting screenshots instead of posting the whole thing:
twitter.com/RayRay19wun/status/908783871516450816 (embed)
>Pretty bothered by the fact that combos don't matter. I really think basic abc tag abc shouldn't be doing the same as a "real" combo #MvCi
>With this in mind, the key is to understand the basic rules of the combo system to create different routes for potential resets
>I still believe the depth in MvCi goes on forever though! Go ahead and lie to me like this isn't the most fun you ever had playing neutral

it might not be goobers. it's people who wanted capcom to make SFIV but with better graphics and MvC2 in 3D. they didn't get what they wanted and are salty. capcom fucked up a bunch too what with the SFV launch, lackluster support for issues, MvCI roster and graphics, casualizing certain elements of the games, etc.

it makes sense why people would be angry at capcom and autists on the internet cant let it go.

STOP

Dumb question. If two people play the exact same character, what can you ACTUALLY do as a game developer to get people to play that same character differently? Like, what the fuck do people want when they come up with this shit about "expressing" yourself in a fighting game?

Go into training mode and set network options to look for casual/ranked, that way it searched for both at once

you boys quit that whippin

Street Fighter Mania when?

>goobers

>SFV and MvCI are getting btfo by literally everyone who isn't a capcuck or a shill.

Nice OS fallacy m8.

If a pro likes SFV/MVCI then he's a shill. If he doesn't like any, or have a constructive criticism then SFV/MVCI BTFO. Everyone, especially the jap gods like Tokido, Daigo, etc is free to jump onto MKX/Injustice train for EZ money. Sonicfox has won more prize money in 3 years than JWong had in his 10+ years career. But they don't, why? Maybe, just maybe because they like SFV

What's your agenda capcuck shill function rashid spammer who got left behind lmaoooo

Ken will probably have an easier time so i'll cover him. Ken should basically only spend meter for ex air tatsus and CA. Menat has very little damage outside VT so you never need ex dp, and she'll just reflect ex fireballs.

Your gameplan is to basically walk and block until you find a pattern to her buttons. Then you ex tatsu or run in into pressure. Her defense is really bad. But again, don't worry about taking damage here or there, as long as you're patient you'll outdamage menat

Nips don't go to other games because they don't want to get BTFO

Capcuck shit is all they know

>they wanted more kusoge
Lmaooo good thing capcom didn't listen to those cucks lmao

>want to get into KOF
>series is dead and will never live again

NO NO THEY'RE JUST CAPKEK SHILLS REEEEE

>"functions"

Not if you're Brazilian or Chink

well theres 98 and 2002 on fightcade
but yeah the rest is very hard to get into
snk should have made netplay a priority

>XIV flopped
>MvCI flopped
>we will never get CvS3 now

>click james stream
>hes crying
what the literal fuck

DELET THIS
THEY PLAY ONLY FOR THE MONEY
FUK CRAPCOON

This is a good mirror match. One player (Tokido) likes to control space with jump back air fireballs while Infiltration is more aggressive with blockstrings and normals. Despite playing the same character they both have different gameplan.
youtube.com/watch?v=l87Ltwv4nxs

This is a low IQ mirror match. Both players are fishing for unga bunga crush counters, but since it's a mirror match they have the same ideal range so it turns into headless chicken scramble
youtube.com/watch?v=ogETgsYoXwg

There are no other games to go to. Only capcom makes real fighting games.

that's what mvci does lmaooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=guditQsTXJc

>Slow as fuck to the point wins are by scoring points instead of making the opponent's screen completely filled
>Stage themes instead of characters themes
>Failed attempt at cute character models that instead look like low quality toy versions

Is this blunder of the week?

Now that we defeated capcom it's time to destroy hollywood shadilay my fellow pepes

wait, why is he crying? I just tuned in

wow capcom put minimal effort into something again and it's a fucking piece of shit again

who could have seen this coming? capcom has been on such a hot streak!

>Capcom
>winning award for second blunder of the week in the same month
God DAMN.

he got banned for posting cammy lewds

noice

not sure I just started watching too, I think a viewer's brother died or some shit and hes getting all emotional talking about his own brother
autistic shit

>so like i was trying to get Daigo into blazblue and after a couple of sets where i lost 10-0 he said
>lmao is this really all to this shit game? I'm going back to fantasy strike
Jesus christ jiyuna

the virgin broski vs the chad mark pizza

How do I git gud at Infinite?

>SFV flopped and tournament entrants as well as twitch viewers are down across the board
>MvCI flopped massively and is DOA
>Top players are shitting on SFV/MvCI nonstop
>/fgg/ just says they're salty

Man it's going to be great when dbfz releases. it's finally going to change things up

This game is so fucking ugly. God damn.

do you not know or just not care? I'm asking seriously

how is it autistic?

who is this smug

>be me, based guile main
>launch sfv to play ranked
>lose to 3 different balrog in a row
And ''people'' say white genocide is not real (sorry for going on a tangent).

Everyone loves Marvel at high level though

yeah I can't wait for guilty gear: DBZ edition either
definitely won't be boring as fuck to play and watch

Am I retarded or are they using Megaman X Music for the training stage? Seems out of place.

this guy is gonna rant and rave when 10 million weebs and dudebros all buy dbfz and drop it within a week because thats what casuals do
and then literally NOBODY will be playing it at a high level because it will be shit compared to mvci AND sfv

Based daigo verbally bodyinflg that weeb

I'm looking at the vod, dude typed this:

>CrimsonDragoon23:@jchensor Non Fighting game related, but I'm currently going through the loss of a Family Member (my brother) and I'm having trouble moving forward. Any advice you can give???

this started James talking about his own brother and then he started getting emotional about their relationship, with James saying he is stupid for not listening to his brother's advises, talking about how close they are and how he would miss him and so on

Somebody lost his brother. James was asked what he can do to cope, James then remembered his own brother and basically cried too. Also because Ryu is stupid

if's over boys

Thank you user :)

so he's just being a giant pussy on stream
getting emotional in public is for losers

I hope Jiyuna at least gets a lot of Jap pussy as a gaijin.

Having to translate, and edit Daigo's stream alone in his single apartment while Daigo is out streaming, drinking and hanging out must be the most depressing job there is.

Wow! Looks like every mobile puzzle game ever!

That's rough. I have a similar relationship with my brother. I don't like to imagine how hard it would be if he were to die suddenly. Dark thoughts. James is super emotional though so it's no surprise if he cried about something like that in public. It shouldn't really make people feel uncomfortable unless they're insecure though. It's fine.

If you didn't pre-order immediately when you saw this, you are 100% dumb and NOT part of the FGC.

>No giant anime girls that cut in on chain combos and yell out things like "sugoi" or "Ike"

>more top players confirming that mvci is a braindead mashing game just like sfv
/fgg/ keeps getting blown the fuck out. Delicious.

I did peter

This, james chen is a beta cuck for showing emotions on stream this is what happens to you when you drink too much ono's piss

>more top players confirming that mvci is a braindead mashing game just like sfv

Look at:

>celebrating a MVC game without X-Men or Akuma
>thinks he's part of the FGC

I cannot fucking wait.

Anyone here actually plays fighting games?

I can't wait to pay $30! take my $30 capcom! you've earned it! I know I just gave you $60 but here's another $30 for characters that should have been in the base game

Does she have a blonde color?

$30 and she's not even made to be a waifu. SAD

He said that on the 15th. It's the 30th, keep up. he already said the game is braindead and there's zero point in doing anything but block special/super into mixup flowchart

>tfw no MVCI/SF5 character will ever be anywhere near as good as Johnny

lamooo

No, I just sit in practice mode in Infinite for hours until I feel satisfied.

I keep forgetting its a tag fighter and I've spent all my time learning Ultron. I want to pair Dante with him but damn, I feel like I shouldve spent time learning Dante first since he has so many moves and a different air dash and double dash.

please stop using the word waifu

>$30

There are season passes on sale

the point is that it should be free

Let me show you what a real waifu looks like Capcuck

>he says while posting a capcuk favorite

Rashid no!!!

stop calling female characters "waifus"

god damn. it reeks of ironic weeaboo

jap women only like rich gaijin these days. source: went there recently

jiyuna got totally ignored by every single woman at TGS and then got told to fuck off from a stand because he was taking pictures. which was funny because the chick which told him off immediately allowed some other dudes to take pictures

This thread really loves mediocrity desu

There are so many fighting games yet this general defends soulless trash like SFV and MvCI to the death. This is easily the most pathetic general on Veeky Forums

>Posts a Capcom character