Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #917
Wiiiiiiide Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=--L4JKxcIaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aa3 when

2nd for aloof!

T H I C C

How can AA2 even compete?

what is this shit by the way

card when?

Aloof?

jsut wanna raep those oily buttcheeks. mmMMMmmm ;))))

it's the girl, not the game

heavily modded cm3d2

I mighta gotta try

is a ghost giving her anal?

It's not October yet user
save the spooky stories for later

Whats the highest values of thicc can you go before clothes start breaking?

Reminder, give the AAU integrated preinstall a try if you're bored. It has the latest AAU preview so you don't have to mess with your old install if you just wanna test it.

tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.torrent

Whole AA2 game with HEXAOC and HEXAHP in 1.25GB unpacked with an installation procedure so simple you have to try your hardest to fuck it up.

Unpack.
Play.

depends on the clothes, why dont you test it yourself you're a big boy

does umbrella skirt still happen or is that fixed too?

Depends on which sliders you mess with.

>those braids
Heт

you not have a game?

English plis. Now I do after the aau mod everyone is flipping out about.

Not very high, I'm afraid.

>I do
then play it instead of asking me to play it for you

This makes more sense. I'll play around with it when I get the chance. Milf teacher here I come.

>ready to spill another glass of wine pose

i bet it's some mulled shit

>empty glass

Well, she probably spilled what was in it before he got it!

lets talk about terrorists!

youtube.com/watch?v=--L4JKxcIaw

Post your AA1 waifu.

shit looks like fucking claymation.

Well, that makes sense. All the religious should burn in fire.

cute

The face of incest.

Which type of incest? Also card(s)?

Sisters should NOT date! It is forbidden!!

nah, it looks more like this.

Disgusting looks.

Good cards when?

As soon as you publish them, dummy!

I lack the skills to perfect those tails and I cannot make males.

>tfw teacher just beat the shit out of a student

>male
whoa wut

She has a twin brother, hence incest. What were you thinking? Dummy.

meh my dick just died

Which ones do you dislike, user? I've been meaning to give Uma a makeover, but I'm can't really decide where I want to go with her.

>aa2 now with reshade
welp time to spend endless hours trying config it just right since i suck at bloom

Good luck user!

You know, she looks good, but don't you have any images of her that aren't a year old?

He plays HS now.

Does anyone else's game crashe at startup when running it with reshade?

I'm pretty sure the FPS shouldn't be like that, I had to enable this because my mouse looked jagged, this happened after installing the new AAU. Wanted to upload multiple images, thought to use imgur but that shit is giving me errors, fuck. But most of all, the texture on the clothes appear to not been working all the time, sometimes I boot and everything looks fine (apart from the framerate) and sometimes it just stays like this and the roster looks blurred as fuck on the character's images. It can't be my system if everything was fine before... and yes, I'm using the fixes, without them the framerate should go to about 5 FPS.
How the fuck did the image did not get uploaded?

I give up, what gives the game giving low FPS, it doesn't seem that unplayable but I can notice that my mouse is a bit slow... what the heck, tried launching another exe with the old method and... 22 FPS. You gotta be kidding, I can run BF4 maxed out on this shit at 125% at 60-90FPS (could push to 150% but fuck it) and this gives me 22 FPS. I might've tweaked something, now I quite don't remember, can someone show me what are the best configs and tweaks to do in the NVIDIA control panel? This thing resets for me every single driver those a-holes release.

please post succubus and demons

It's just some good old fashioned discipline.

Now I want to commit incest!

Do it now and post how it feels.

ur mum

finally, big thighs and hips wont clip us anymore

Finally getting around to looking at the new cards I've downloaded and I don't think is how Miyabi is supposed to look...

fat

Help please. :(

>Just converted 22,549 pics and deleted the originals
50gb freed up. Had no idea I took that many caps from release date until the end of last year.

I like the base design of the girl but you should spend more time on the eyes. They look largely default, but the eyes are one of the most important parts! Also try out a different hair texture - the white lines in the official one put a lot of people off.

Remember when these threads were fun?

no?

Works nicely for me!

t. windows vista guy

Yes, I remember Thursday. It was only two days ago.

E X T R A T H I C C
These new sliders are really amazing. I feel that I get way more control over how the legs and waist are shaped than the previous version, which was my main problem with them before. My favorite new slider being the "Zetthigh" slider because you can change the shape from the top and shift it more towards the bottom. Really awesome sliders.
Although I should really control myself before this gets out of hand and make every girl super thicc.

Is this bad?

[WARNING] Hook mismatch between expected and found data: expected {6a ff 68 c8 53 6d 0 }, but found {6a ff 68 c8 53 26 1 }

I have that same error and i'ts been fine, for me that is.

I got slut tattoo working but now the girl is black. Is there a way to disable the low poly tan?

In the mod PB go to to the high pixel density mega and get the untan low poly.

Thanks, cunt.

No problem.

It will clip if you make them big enough.

Performance with this new aau is hitting me hard. I'm getting ~15 to 20 frames. And I have a really good comp.

If you just posted all your AAU settings

>This thing resets for me every single driver those a-holes release.
Don't check the clean install box when you get the new drivers.

Post your system specs and IS too

If you want help, you have to post your AAU launcher settings. Otherwise you can figure it out yourself. I have more or less frame rate parity with vanilla game.

CPU: i7 3930k
GPU: GTX 1060
I think it may have something to do with reshade taking up more resources but it never been this bad. And when there are a lot of low polys on screen and talking to somebody it lags really bad.

No, it's software vertex processing most likely.

Oh man yeah that was it. Back at my butter 60.

my ideal big thankfully doesn't get big enough to clip

I might just make a hair texture to work with it and override it on the card. Its a mmd port so the lack of quality is to be expected.
Color is off too.
Honestly she was rushed.

Where do I click to get to these settings screens?

New AAU T5 and patching the game.

It's patched, or at least it says it is. Still get the standard launcher screens but all in Japanese.

you sure as hell ain't running the patched exe, or it's not correctly patched.

I would bet on it not being correctly patched. I'll give this version a rest and wait till things are more stable. Even tried patching a stock launcher, no dice.

It's not gonna get more stable, because the patcher is almost completely fool proof. You have to try pretty hard to fuck that one up.

Are you running aa2play.exe?

Is there a read me for each of the AAU UI options. Like Evil Lovers H-AI