Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koSGwWsCjW0
twitter.com/MissionStartP/status/912453514848198656
youtube.com/watch?v=9CBb9u7Lr9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHERE ARE MY STUNT TRACK DRIVER BROS AT

Oversaturation.

absolutely, chris' desperation for saving his partner was greatly executed in that part by punching the boulder as last ressort

I'd drink milk from your pecs user.

did the jews invent anime?

But you're emulating a dos game.

WE
WUZ
SPINOFFZ
N
SHIET

It's shit don't bother

I went back actually and found out that it's part of the horn subquest. Oh well thought I found something else wrong with the thing haha

Yeah, around mid December.

I thought lulunai was strong enough animegirl to win alert for NC. . .
1 day friendo! but not bad for 30minutes of work eh?

For a while it is, then one shots become the norm

Texas here. Not sure. But another user told me to use an Oregon zip code because no sales tax. Im going to try it when i pick this up.

how's her anime, i want to watch it just based off some youtube video that spliced her vocals into a song, also that lil rat girl.

ps not into anime at all but they're like so famous to me through the 4channel that i'm intrigued

She really didn't but hey it's fun to meme.

>tfw you can never truly start over from scratch because of the online currency is forever connected to your single player campaign

>i know wrong things
That's worse than knowing nothing at all

At this point what would be the difference between a CAVE release and doujin if the doujin was given proper care and attention? Besides "doujin" of course. Because it seems like CAVE is pretty much done with all that

hypers are a mistake

Quiet you will trigger the sperg beasts

Only normal person from Young Avengers

Shit I never got anywhere. Great game though. It's big, pure, and satisfying.

Is Kichikuou a good game to go to after playing Sengoku Rance

>Earning every medal in the game awards you with a new title screen (replacing Andross's face with Fox's). Your Pepper Medal count will also read "Perfect".

you sound like you haven't played or at least seen it. It's really laggy and not fun at the indoor portions. Please look at this review and you will see:
youtube.com/watch?v=koSGwWsCjW0

Are we really going to kill Balthazar?
Wouldn't killing him end all conflict with every race afterwards? Or will he just be banished to the Mists instead due to being a legit deity and all that shit?

Sadly I don't have those.
Sure that's fine.

Capcom wins again.

Carol does not succ.

for 250k i could decently furnish the fucker
maybe they ought to price housing shit reasonably seeing as the gold you spend ends up going literally fucking nowhere

>population isn't an important factor in MMOs
besides, why are you so assblasted over something one of your own players made

hes fine if you play him right.

hes only good against fat damage heros like bomb king.

Works well with 7 at least. Possible will work with 10? The only Rance game that I know doesn't work well with modern PCs is the 4.X games.

>muh horror

That pastebin seems out of date or uninformed. Everyone uses Q2PRO or R1Q2 for Quake 2 MP/speedrunning.

Thank you user. Thank you for posting this. Now I don't feel like such a weirdo for just walking around admiring that small map along with it's ambiance and soft tone music. I never wanted to fight Dark Falz when I was there.

pls don't max level is not fun in souls games. Aim for ~90

Wow, he /just/ posted signups! Must have been caught in the tournament hype last week.

twitter.com/MissionStartP/status/912453514848198656

>Arcade games that were never ported
Sega's most offensive blunder was not porting scud race.

It does not matter if the game doesn't look like the original, this game is not going to sell

Totally agree. This and River City Ramsom.

SNES, but DualShock is close enough, plus they make a bazillion clones of it and adapters for it.

>empty glass

The battle system is a pain in the ass.
The quests are a pain in the ass.
I can't believe I actually finished the damn game. Wasn't worth it, by the way. This game is not worth the Monolith Soft name.

Is that the video where he gets naked in front of the camera?

Why is Q2 rocket launcher so bad?

Maybe you should go to Thailand for your honeymoon, Anzu. Those lolis for sale would be right down your alley.

>want to play sunshine again
>remember 'that level'

holy shit, the SNES mini is like a 1/4 of the size of a regular snes. Does this mean i can sell my SNES for $1,000 now?!?!

Hollywood Holocaust, Red Light District, LA Rumble, Freeway,and if it counts Golden Carnage are great levels.

I'm still mildly upset that the "gods" that got hyped up in Azrael's arcade modes were never further elaborated on.

And then Jubei's win quote against Susanoo seems to fucking imply there's even more gods out there. What the fuck?

No, the chase would be considered to be ended pretty much the second they break line of sight, so you could easily rack up multiple tokens in a few seconds.

Hey op

This post sucks because you missed an end parenthesis.

Mmm I do love me some malware. Gonna download this right away and infect myself good just like with the previous S2HD builds.
and btw it looks like shit.

>when you beat Akuma in highest difficulty, you learn his bullshit
are you fucking retarded? you can't spam 3 fireballs at the same time, teleport all over the place or have faster lows and fadc

Legends
Legends 2

in the equipment screen there a button for pets that will bring up the medal slot, if you press the pet icon it will lead to the equipment part.

Tamsoft only makes Senran Kagura games now though.

t-this game will be a massive success j-just you wait

>that's the appeal of the game
>pay Bandai money to win
I was following you up until you went stupid.

Seiyuuposting was never allowed
Thank the chuunigger for that

Is it worth it to farm for the Liz's CE?

WvW is a clusterfuck. even moreso than when i last played. no expansions = suicide in PvP.

p2w SHIT.

So after revisiting this game I have to ask Veeky Forums if we like this game or not. Never got to play it since the start and I unironically have some fun.

>b-but it's only to protect the first twelve hours of sales!

So nobody is talking about the game in these generals?
What do you think about the Spell Breaker? What ways are there to build one for sPvP?

Nene is Nene

gonna just post some pics

Consider it the first step of turning your life around and not being a degenerate.

don't you get that from examining a hole? I cant really remember but yeah I am wrong about that one sticking out, but god damn it dude you should be examining everything its an adventure game ffs

>scope indoors

Whats with his hand ? Is he showing with which hand is he going to steal the console ?

A big part of what makes the Torero look retarded is the fact they put such small wheels on it.

It looks like a ported Amiga game

>tfw you got gud today with the SMLE

Nba jam on genesis

It is plain to see that Tsumugi is the best girl.

*goes through Leo's sword*
Back the fuck off!?!?

wew lad

no

is still not retro

Not as good as Parappa 1&2.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CBb9u7Lr9g

>how are they fucking it up?
It's released in November instead of 10 days from now

Thanks for sharing!

Only normal person from Young Avengers

>Lived with a guy for 3 years
Nah.

I beat the steam version of this game years ago, never even noticed anything.

Not everyone is autistic enough to make their own covers for their romhacks.
So when some asshole comes along and decides "hey I'm going to sell this free romhack for a profit, fuck everyone else" they go and make their own shitty covers.

>Childhood friend is best girl
>Tsundere love interest is also best girl
>Childhood friendship is completely platonic so no one loses

It will probably be 10 hours for you

I think you have a lot of autistic hurdles you need to get over dude. Stats are what-the-fuck-ever. I play on hard mode and gimp myself to keep it hard.

I liked Radiant Historia and Breath of Fire III.

I don't get it

>with an English translation patch
Why?

im a mount rider sorry

*its

This place is making me stupid. Or maybe I'm just old now. I dunno.

Rebellion and Evangelion 3.0 shouldn't have happened