>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

kuroboshi.blog34.fc2.com/?mode=image&filename=2010022811540915c.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/633720
youtube.com/watch?v=wr6H7W9Z_oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im going to FUCK iris

We're looking for ONE brave user to take on Omega, come on down!

What are the odds the 5* Ariana character is actually good for once? The others have been mediocre at best.

Leila is the most underrated FF character.

She only fucks guys without faces, is that okay with you?

Shiet

She only fucks chocobos, is that okay with you?

kek

~Ohohoho

>one final draw on banner
>Edea BSB and dupe Hamelin
Oh well, this fest was a good run. When's the next lucky draw?

10 days

BE and now this.

There's a DU on the 10th.

How long do dungeon update lucky draws stay up?

Every day I'm glad I quit RK

Relm: I'm bored

no you aren't

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Me too. The neverending grind, the constant disappointment, laying awake at night knowing dupes could be closing in...it's a real shitfest.

Why is interceptor like that
nice blog post

Are you trying to summon a succubus(male)?

Yeah, I don't want to waste anymore of your guys, time. I'm gonna close the room and try again another day, this raid is around for a while.

Where is this going

>What are the odds the 5* Ariana character is actually good for once?

It's not like she was that bad when she was released. She had one of the best buffs for her time in global. Then powercreep happened.

Tho yesterday they did datamine that Ariana was getting her buffs powered up to 100%, same as JP...
Just don't know when it will happen but it's coming.

>RK manlets

he'll come regardless just to say vayne did nothing wrong. At the very least this pisses him off.

For the sake of comparison, Ultima +2 has an effective 5.6x multiplier and Chaos Wave +2 has an effective 8.4x multiplier, and both can be dualcast. Chaos Wave also has way more reliable chaining frames and a higher hit count, which means it'll reach an even higher multiplier compared to Ultima. Statwise Trance Terra has 110% MAG passives and easier equipment setups due to L&A stacking, along with higher SPR.

The one benefit Ultima has over Chaos Wave is that it doesn't require a turn to set up. Since you can't bring dupes to 10-man trials, you could enhance Ultima for both and chain them together. Basically, if you're strapped for cash and crysts the TT is 100% your priority, if you're not stingy then might as well enhance Ultima for both.

I dunno, it was some mock-up for some FF VN. The translations were on danbooru.

Original image:
kuroboshi.blog34.fc2.com/?mode=image&filename=2010022811540915c.jpg

Also a good one:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/633720

The girls look cute!

Are they arguing about lesbian sex then Setzer shows up to satisfy their sexual frustrations?

I'd play it.

>BE apes

I honestly can't remember, might be around two weeks

Yeah, more people will do it when it starts to disappear. For no good reason, since there's only the 1 stamina one.

No, they're talking about how Locke always says that he'll protect them. Terra imitates him. Then Setzer comes in and says Locke said that to him too.

Show me where I said I play BE

>Mobius chimps

Show me where I said I play Mobius

If you're not with us RKbros, you're against us. You either die an RKbro or live long enough to see yourself become a BEtard.

But I play both.

>start with everyone at lv 50 and Edward with the 40% exp RM everyone else at 20%
>Edward gained 24 levels in the time it took the others to get 15
woah

>stupid all the bravest niggest

>this is what manlet cucks actually think

Oh fuck off it's true. There's a reason everyone who plays BE eventually morphs into a huge asshole.

Show me where I said I play all the bravest

Oh shit they fixed the bug where if someone counters they lose an unlocked ability.

>stupid kings knight cuck

>BE players are assholes
>spergs out on everyone that doesn't play RK

Makes me do the big think

Why do BE players like saying that word so much? Cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks. Give it a rest and find a new word to spam for a while.

I AM SINISTAR
BEWARE, I LIVE
*incomprehensible screeching*

Show me where I said I play kings knight

Which Final Fantasy boss is that?

RUN RUN

>A2s on different columns

Bruddy...

Because they used to play record keeper and had shit luck so they assume everyone doesn't get what they want.
Despite it being more statistically reasonable that people don't get what they want out of Brave Exvius.

>Show me where I said I play kings knight
ez
>I play kings knight

Imagine being so cucked you defend it

Hercules didn't

I know, I caught it right before the battle started. He still died to two OHC's anyway even though they didn't chain.

Suck my cock dude

Blow me, kid.

nohomo, right?

>Oh fuck off it's true.

You're a dumbass with no self awareness.

>becucks actually trying to defend their disaster of their game.

calm down, kid

I still miss a healer in my team, I've been told to wait for Ayaka so I'm saving since a month.
Now I see Luka's rates up.. Should I get her instead?

calm down, reddit

no user. This banner is shit. Luka is nowhere near as good as Ayaka even with enhancements.

Fuck no Luka is trash

Anyone playing a certain game gumi just released? the final fantasy tactics rip off, you know the one

>that quest pannel redesign
it's not much but game feels even more comfier now

Tried it, didn't like the "artstyle" (that 3d bullshit that reminds Summoners War) so I stopped.

I see, I'll save even more for Ayaka then thank you.

Yeah, she wasn't bad at all, especially for newer players (helped stomp the story when I had previously had trouble due to a horrid first pull). Chic Ariana wasn't very good, though. Her chaining move has weird frames and can't be dualcasted.

I just hope the 5* base Ariana has something unique about her worth pulling.

>Inb4 a CG LB.

>21k HP as Snow in MP

did you try the gacha? how bad is it? is it as bad as BE?

something about it bugs me.
i thought it was just that i couldn't into moonrunes, but even global is giving me that feeling.
i'm probably going to drop it.

>tfw you luckshit out

Although I know the result, this is some messed up shit, considering my hopes and dreams. From a 10+1 ticket.

congrat on getting the best attack hat in the game

how the fuck do you get to pull so often, I have only gotten 8k lapis since your last luckshit

Thankies!

Just a widdle 10+1 ticket. You probably have at least one too

No, its my story, and I get to tell it, whoever you are!!

After pulling Reberta during the Prishe banner, I some how get my 2nd of 3 wanted units. BE isn't making it easy on it with how i'm getting them though. Also, vid of me as she appeared:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr6H7W9Z_oE

oh a ticket, alright, saving that one for future disappointment

SWEET BABY JESUS THAT'S HORRENDOUS

He also died to one combo. This entire ending sequence is delightfully cheesy in a charming way and I'm kind of enjoying myself in it. Why the hell wasn't Raegan a unit, I saw that character sprite in his portrait a few levels ago.

Thanks, gotta fit that shit on my OK.

It was a 10+1 ticket. I just woke up and right before I woke up, I dreamed of getting a 3rd Emperor. I had no normal tickets so I just 10+1 pulled and boom.

STOP TALKING ABOUT BE

you talk like a faggot darkwolf

>They just took pre-existing monsters, overlapped them together, and put a naked woman on top

>Actually believing that's me

Come on now.

stop trying to impersonate me shitposter

RK's time was short lived. I miss the fest thread

>A2
sometimes I seriously think in swapping my Tidus bro for A2 but I just have one Snow to farm... and currently I can't put her above 969 ATK

Alright boys, I need suggestions. I have this fancy new Moogle and no idea what to spend it on, I have:
>Delita
>Emperor
>Luneth
>Prishe
>Rikku
>Vargas
>Marie
>Kelsus but hah not in a million years
>Snow

Out of these, what do you think would be the best bang for my moogle? I have no black Cowls farmed, at least 2 forms of DW already gotten and I've been an old man shitter since I first started.

jesus christ run a tm macro once and a while you fucking mongloid

Damn, if only I had bartz usb. Or clouds or zacks. Time to try and roll again.