/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#stage_ca_autumn

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joujinakata123/status/914036145968828416
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3Y4Oq6TwU
youtube.com/watch?v=OTly8TR43C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PARVATI WHEN

>Cirno in the OP

This thread has been compromised

Man of secrecy

>Round Table Gacha
>Berserker Lancelot is not in it
SOON

>cirno in the OP

Post comfy frontlines

Why does Rin like Archers so much?

>cirno in the OP

Berkerker Lancelot has never been in a round gacha before, he's not treated as a rounds ever. Its Saber Lancelot who's treated as a round guy. Only gacha rate up Berkek shows up in is maybe Orleans.

Soon dumb wormslut fan

You're both wrong. He's been in RT gachas before but this isn't a RT gacha, it's a Camelot gacha and Berserker Lancelot does not show up in Camelot.

>gilfag literally SEETHING

what is the best of the best for an arts team, all 6 slots?

6 merlins

>implying anyone in the world has 5 NP5 merlins

>One of them is not like the others

make it happen, you can be the first

But Rance does
He burned his 23 copy out of memes

3 BBs and 3 Tamamos

Ibaraki might as well be their ancestor for all we know

>why the hell did the men had a gift from God they couldn't refuse ?
>why the hell did they keep the most sacred thing on earth, that symbolised the protection of tehir God ?
Drake must be drunk again. Also, did Nasu forgot (s)he was a believer ?

She could be Shiki ancestor.

Musashi soon

>Solomon performed Idoltry, and turned away from Yahweh
Nasu actually took the Solomon of the religion of peace over the jew book and the greek fanfiction, infidel.

In all seriousness, his Solomon is clearly based on the Muslim version which had a greater emphasis on his super powers, how he slaved djinns under his bidding, and never turned away from God. It was the opposite. He was also described as the best and greatest king ever but with a double edge way. He and his kingdom were so great that it was a one-time only, once he died, everything was fated to go to shit, and no ruler in the world born before or after him would match him.
That's why Israel crumbled.

Honestly thought this is how Pashupata works before mats.

And Kotarou

please bomb DW if you ever feel like bombing anyone

I think a lot of people here forget that Nasu isn't necessarily using the western stuff. He prefers to call Alexander by his persian name.

I hope there will be another 5* for EoR3. It'd be pretty disappointing if the gacha was just Musashi with two new 4*s.

she'd better, I stopped rolling for Merlin because of her.

They will add two story locked 5* like America just so you don't feel disappointed.

Jesus fuck I feel secondhand embarrassment

>musashi become the spook
Well, at least gameplaywise she is ok.
Since she is limited, maybe the other will be permanent too.

>Since she is limited, maybe the other will be permanent too.
>he thinks DW will ever add any nonspooks to the pool again

Uh, don't you automatically see the word when you're gonna enhance a CE?

There's more

I'm not a Muslim, so no bombings. I was looking up the differences of portrayal between some biblical figures and their, first with Jesus and then for fun checked Solomon and I realized that Nasu had based his shit here.

While Bible Solomon died out God's favor, this one was the complete opposite. He died in his prime, on top of the world, sitting on his throne and watching his demon bitches work for him in his mines. He stayed like that for days or weeks and nobody actually noticed he was dead or dared to approach him because he looked majestic and powerful. Or maybe they were in denial he still lived, so the demons kept on working and working for their king.

EoR 1
1 Limited SSR
2 SR
1 Story-locked SR

EoR 2
1 SSR
2 SR
1 Story-locked R

EoR 3 Prediction:
1 Limited SSR (Musashi)
At least 2 SR
Possibly 1 Story-locked SR/R

>tfw Celenike will die today

>He stayed like that for days or weeks and nobody actually noticed he was dead or dared to approach him because he looked majestic and powerful. Or maybe they were in denial he still lived, so the demons kept on working and working for their king.
holy shit Goetia makes so much more sense now

who cares she's basically a fucking non-character

Anyone who try to kill Sieg in the most cruel way possible is ok in my book

Fuck off. We like Sieg here.

Well some of djinn were so happy though once they realized that they are no longer under slavery

>couldn't take Astolfo with her
Fuck off newfags will actually believe you

No, we don't.

It's not like Musashi can't be a central participant while being in her own gacha and not a part of the Tournament one. They might as well release 4 Servants with another 5*.

>we

Should I roll?

He was described as "one with God" too, and the prophet whom God shared his sight (which sounded exactly like Clairvoyance). Also "Sulaiman* lived amidst the highest glory, and all creatures and the world were subjected to him."
Their spelling of Solomon. It describes how he controlled the elements, the soil, could teletransport himself, fly, command animals, demons and men alike, plus other shit.

He obviously took from other sources too and made his own, but it does look like the basis of his Solomon is far closer to the Muslim version for what we know.

Well yeah.
But if it's only Musashi that means EoR 4's SSR is probably not limited.
>tfw the Loli is a shitty spook
Still want her though.

At 2 am this morning I am going to roll for a NEET wizard!!!!!

I think she will be a 4*, like Demiya.

Enjoy your storyteller.

twitter.com/joujinakata123/status/914036145968828416
What did he mean by this?

They were mostly angry he never told them he was going to die. He knew and he accepted "Allah the Exalted" revelation to expose them as being unable to change the way God ordained things, his death was to seal his show of power.

Solomon was well loved too, losing him destroyed the kingdom he built where men and djinns shared. Djinns did have a comfortable life, despite the labor and were citizens of the closest to paradise since paradise was lost. Lost forever, because the whole thing with Solomon was a king who would be the wisest and greatest with the greatest kingdom but nobody else would be able to maintain or pull off ever again.

She might be Abigail, I doubt she will be a SR if she's a central figure. but who knows, really.

The user meant that the demons and Goetia were in denial Solomon was dead and pretended their playacting was Solomon. They were a bit unhinged.

Feel bad for her. Beautiful design but totally wasted as a character. Then again, this is Apocrypha, and most characters that get tons of screentime in this, especially the main trio, are badly written, poorly executed, or boring and bland as hell.

>Feel bad for her.
She was a sadistic psychopath.

I thought that you had to take them from 0-20 before you could feed it the first card and then subsequently.

Don't bother replying to waifufags. They think with their dicks, as they completely lack a brain. They see boobs, they sad to see the boobs disappear.

Feel bad for her in the sense that she is one of the most underdeveloped, wasted, and lazily written characters that appear just to be creepy and die. Such a waste of a hot design.

>sadistic psychopath.
Wow already have more character than Sieg

So is Melt.

>they sad to see the boobs disappear
Outside of your poor grammar, I have to agree with your statement. Anyone can get sad if they see that a pair of beautiful boobs disappear.

I like the fact that she try to put legit curse using internet

>the six million oni could have been so much easier with a maxed CE

NR is a sadistic psycopath too,nothing wrong with that

The bombshell with glasses is always left behind, see Quistis, Victoria in ToG, that babe in FFXIII...

Fiore>Celenike
Prove me wrong
protip: you can't

>everybody elses CE has a star on it despite being level 15.
>thats probably because you won't get the full effect of their CE because they are just a support
>I don't know if I want the Lunchtime CE because it'll take forever to max it and I would rather spend prisms on tickets

Why wont this nightmare stop.

Da Vinci?

Why would you level Lunchtime?
Just stick it in the back.

>LITERALLY got left behind by Roman

I like one with functional leg to step on me

>Prove me wrong
kay

Fiore has 4 robolegs to step on you harder, checkmate.

You only need 100 prisms per standard month for tickets, man.

>doll joints
Disgusting

Reika>Fiore>Celenike

No point in fucking a girl who can't feel it

>that babe in FFXIII
I am still salty for what happened to her.

I feel like she will have better time if she summon Roland instead

t. literal homosexual
I don't get how this proves me wrong but alright.
>fucking
Fiore is for marriage though

Silly user, you can't prove truth wrong.

In the sense he would be the same as Astolfo but angrier and far stronger ?
Not sure.

I see you're a man of culture

Roland was into bondage and shit.And the fact that he will be more loyal.

Karna's animation update when?

Astolfo wasn't exactly disloyal. He didn't betray her. He just also did what he thought was "right". Roland wouldn't be any different in this regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3Y4Oq6TwU
Reading youtube comments is a mistake

Get the fuck out you fucking faggot, the only one who likes him there is (You)

Couldn't Roland solo most of the black faction if he got triggered? I'm not sure if it's worth to take the risk if the guy can go berserk over being rejected.

my nigga, this is what I am talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=OTly8TR43C8

>they will release Rasputin on Halloween 2017
>he will fuck every female in Chaldea
Are you ready to be cucked by Kirei?