/mbgg/ - Mobage General #777

Lucky 7 edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3VtwJrMho
youtu.be/KH1yCcrJlxs?t=83
twitter.com/kz_wreath/status/912571834872115200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Marl when?

Right now in tennis.

>Save up to 777 gems in a game before rolling
>Get good results
Placebo? You bet, but it's another ritual to try to thwart RNG.

If you roll 5k gems is the 5* character always from the new set or can it be a 4 star project?

>freebie AG card is red
When will the game give light or dark? My mainwheel is already fucking stacked now.

Only the event characters have a 5* in the gacha to roll.

>light
You mean like the event that was literally right before the one that just ended?

I have short memory. I want more of those elements.

There are more mainwheel events. They sometimes stray from the rotation but it doesn't happen often.

>3 more events until they give dark
My VT progress is so doomed.

>roll tickets
>get mecha Himeko

>Find a great place to farm for ~3 hours
>Room refresh
>This
Why

Is there any reroll in this game?
I haven't reached 3rd or 4th town where user said there is a gem gacha.

There is no gem gacha

There is no gacha period.

>Unlock busty buster blader
>Grade 3
t-thanks

You are giving me maplestory ptsd flashbacks.

cc pls

>Got dupe Velvet mirror when hers is the only one which I already have from the featured ones
BRB killing myself.

Is this game even playable without macro?
The grind is killing me. I already skipped 11 Srare capsule yesterday because I am too tired.

The variant seems strong and is actually fun to play. I usually hate variants but this guy is great.

He'll probably be a red SS with his motif.

Try farming S capsules in coop. Since you can choose to retire and forfeit all your capsule drops.

>5 10-rolls
>no Eizen
>no Laphi
I want to die.

What's stopping you?

Twintails makes soara looks younger

It makes her look fat

Anything new besides PaniPani over the last couple days?

Couple things released around the same time but haven't been discussed

>did a 3rd 10+1 hoping for Variant
>nothing
fuck this, I'm not going below 1k, I can hear chaguma calling me

>I can hear chaguma calling me
Do you have schizophrenia?

How can you still have that many gems?

Anyone get good stuffs in Sordfest?
dat 1000 attack on red girl

What time does the Girls' Frontline double 5* rate start?

>2017 after kemono friends fiasco
>still playing kadokawa mobage
Stop it. It is not worth it.

I got CS Miku on first roll and Emilia on first roll, didn't care for ReZero so did't continue, cleared out summer 2016 event and redditzero collab and with other stuff I ended at 1700+
Mind you I'm nowhere near close to done with current events and other stuff so I'm probably safe

Kogafest roll damage report, Go

Gems used:1250
Notables Received: 1 UR Fox, Around 8 UR Equipments mostly gauntlets and around 3 UR skills

This was pretty bad compared to last kogafest. At least fox is now at a new cap of 60

In about 6 hours.

Another dupe Sayo(I've gotten at least two limit breaks due to her now) and pic related in 750 gems. Nothing else of note besides a UR skill.

I am so happy right now.

Ticket in tagatame shop expiring soon, what are reasons to buy it? What are reasons not to buy it?

I feel really reluctant on spending in general right now

Grats man, having E rank luck is suffering

You do have those stuff to LB her right? Lemme add you to feel her power
Also post your feedback on how she plays

Had one spare and then got a second one from the Sayo dupe so instantly double LBed yes.

ID: 192005655449

Will probably try recording some gameplay a bit later after throwing a bunch of cake at her.

Something to note is she only gets 1 extra bullet on her skill in her flower pages. Also another thing I've realized is I don't actually know what purple magatama upgrades do.

I blew 1500 and made it out with 8 UR swords. Feels good to finally be able to roll after playing this game for a month.

1k gems, 3 UR swords (no limited), 2 UR skills, 1 UR gauntlet

I've had worse

I never get any UR skills in Tenkas, only got 4 in all after all this time; luckily the farmable ones can be amazing.

>1500 gems
>Fox evaded me again
W-why? Is this real life?

The purple Magas lower the cooldown time of skills iirc

I really wish they would streamline gifting in Tenka.

The sheer amount of times I jack off these Sword girls' swords makes me think I'm milking futa cocks like some deranged sword semen farmer.

I'm playing since day 1 and just got my first water girl. Two of them actually. Who is "better"?

I know idol is awesome for DPS but i don't know much about the new girl. What's her name by the way?

Congrats user. She's awesome

I just tap the blade once and wait...

>Creating a bunch of sexually frustrated swords
That's how villains are born user.

Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu; she's better because she floats.

Don't have her so can't comment on her playstyle. Name is Namioyogi Kanemitsu.

>3 10 rolls of no 4*s in AG despite the rate up
I feel like I spent all my luck getting swimsuit Sylvia and Chiho + 2 other 4*s in 2 rolls back, my luck in this game has been trash ever since. Would be even more miffed if I hadn't rolled Nina in a single 10 roll in SS.

Is femGil/Lucia in Tagatame worth picking up if for any reason you dont want Vier?

I hear that the other DG characters other than like Acht, Vier, Sieba, fire Veda and Nine dont seem worth picking up

Thanks anons. I've been traveling for the past few weeks so i missed people talking about her.

Do ships in AL sink like kancolle?

Got dualwielder this fest for my first water to get a UR sword of each type... if this even counts as a UR.

No

Great, the story had me worried a bit.

She's trying

Well, managed to find the next chicken farm
Hopefully it'd be relatively empty 6 hours later

I hope you don't mind a newbie like me asking this. Is there any spots early on to farm or should I just advance the story as much as possible and ignore grinding?

Recorded some gameplay.

With about 5k something attack I get this. Onimaru is quite possibly no longer the DPS Queen. There's more though.

She also has the ability to charge. She can walk around while doing it. At full charge, it hits her damage cap without crit skill. As in the third hit won't go higher than 18k even with crit.

I'm not sure what skill I should even run with her taking this into account.

I'm always glad Tsuki can still be useful so it doesn't feel like wasted time grinding her up.

Finally her skills.

Her signature lights stuff on fire. All the fire procs have been doing 540 damage per tick. Not sure how it decides that number, but it's actually pretty high considering the amount of ticks before it wears off.

Her Ougi is a spectacle.

Depends on you, I just clear Story Quests once I'm done farming

That's impressive. And she does all that damage without sacrificing the ranking like Onimaru. Not bad at all

Addendum, the last hit of her ougi always crits. I didn't actually need the crit skill up for 10k damage.

I wish Daihannya could wear her mask too.

what game?

Is mech Himeko good?

Tenka Hyakken

Never ever ;v)

She hates you.

NEXT MONTH FOR SURE

Only new swords I got were Musashi and Kunohe, which is nice I guess. I actually got Onimaru on my first roll but I already have her

I messed up my identity check on girl's frontline, am I fucked? I put 2017 in date of birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3VtwJrMho

>I put 2017 in date of birth
How do you mess up this bad?

I'm retarded I know. You think I can contact support to null it?

I am not sure if they even care about your birthday that much, the most important part is the Chinese ID I think.
In worst case scenario you can't do any purchases

Yeah I put 2017 on the chinese ID. the chinese ID is made out of code then your birthday and I put 2017 on it. I'm now 100% convince that I am retarded.

Here's the normal art.

>Can I contact support to ask if I can change the birthday on my falsified Chinese ID
If it makes you feel better, I'm 100% convinced you're retarded too.

youtu.be/KH1yCcrJlxs?t=83
Looks like she can launch enemies on her full charge third attack, as well. Guess it doesn't work on armored enemies though. Do the launched enemies damage enemies in their trajectory?

You're doing god's work user

I think I just got banned, girl's frontline devs confirmed lurking in /mbgg/?

just play on KR/TW

big if true

I'm still good just bad connection.

twitter.com/kz_wreath/status/912571834872115200
Is this accurate?

>that many 5* and 4*
RIP cores.

>tfw no new OP legendary sordo
At least I have a new loli to molest. Maybe this is for the best.

Yeah, I guess I am lucky, that's why I don't want to get banned. wondering if I should contact support and use google translate to get that thing cancelled but I have a feeling I might also get ban because they might trace my IP or some shit, which is probably more illegal in china.

Fug, is yuubari that bad?

>new legendary sord is a dork
>dork battle start pose
>battle dork
>dork winning animation

I regret not having her despite 2500 gems. Got this weird foxgirl though. Why does she wear the bondage suit?

Well shit

October GF details

- Golden Moon Event from 10.1-10.21
- JS05 is the reward

- Casual Wear costumes will be in the procurement gacha from 10.1-10.12
- Costumes are for 9A91, G3, TAR-21 and MG3

- Rare gun rates up for regular construction from 10.1-10.2
- Fairy rate up for heavy equipment production from 10.3-10.4
- Shotgun rate up for heavy construction from 10.5-10.6

- 1.5 EXP rate from 10.1-10.8
- Great Logistic Success rate up from 10.9-10.15