/tsg/ - The Sims General

The boring OP edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GfQx3arB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

"Joel get out of the fucking fire or I'm gonna beat you over the head with this thing."

"I can't, I'm posing."

this was a fucking mistake

You aren't wrong. I don't get how anybody could look at sims like these and think: "this looks good, I'm going to upload it and have it be the face of my mod!"

Good work, op.
Your sacrifices shall not be in vain

I try :)

tumblr have some weird aesthetics sometimes

post yfw

I miss these phone calls. Getting that one for the first time made me think there was some sort of murderer sim when I was kid.

How do i get rid of these paparazzi.

Lock him in the room, surrond him with cheap furnitures. Tell a sim to cook something, then put the oven in the same room as the paparazzi.

It's like you've never played the sims before.

You know how.

Too bad they left right after i posted. they must've sensed something wrong

I miss that weird quirky Maxis charm

These kinds of events were so weird, yet it made the game feel thatit had more beneath its surface

>tfw sims 3 was going to be just like 2 if it wasn't for the memory leaks
sims 3 remake when

From what I remember of my childhood, a lot of what happened in The Sims 1 disturbed me in a eerie kind of way.

I think it's the graphics + the resemblance to real life

Some how its more archaic style & gameplay is what made it feel like a life sim even with all the weird shit going on. The later the series started to deviate to a more dollhouse-like sim.

Live!

>make sim a lifeguard
>2 people drown while he uses the bathroom
>they continue to play on the same beach that they died on

Uh didn't see this
Here it is, I just tweaked lydianon's ini: pastebin.com/GfQx3arB
There's a couple of hotkeys for the common filters, mainly levels and HDR

DOF is alt+B. Just know that I have it set to blur based on where the mouse cursor is

They don't realise that they're dead.

>page 10
You lazy fuckers.

I've decided to end /pol/-kun's story because none of the potential branches interest me much. So I'll leave this:
>autism-chan drifts away from /pol/-kun
>/pol/-kun descends into the depths of depression (can't even muster enough vigor to shitpost anymore)
>she moves out once she graduated high school and doesn't visit /pol/-kun ever again
>/pol/-kun lives the rest of his life out in the house he bought with the intention of building a glorious white family that would span millenniums, but now the house is nothing more than a reminder of his selfish actions
>death count: 5

Pls upload /pol/-kun and autish chan

I need them in my game

New to the sims here, my buddy told me to avoid 4.

Which is better for the best gameplay/content combo?

3 or 2?

I'll up them later.

either
3 is real fun but it can get choppy

Ded

Fire-breathing girl is going to be ded too if she keeps that up.

3 but it absolutely requires nraas mods to save it from bloat and lag

but is she getting her black bf?

No, even better idea, make her bf mixed

where's his chin?

Suck my cock!

You know what? Fuck it. I'm continuing /pol/-kun in that save I made before I went full pantsu on the head retarded. I love his character too much to do this. Though I'll keep the retard save alive in case I want to do some AU bullshit (e.g. autism-chan becomes /x/-chan and tries to find a way to cure/release /pol/-kun.)
Expect character development, boys and girls.

Not another blueposter

do you want my qt black daddy? can upload

please no

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU---YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

you sure? he's like really hot, a true chad

I don't think you know exactly what made blueposter so despicable
Do it

Fuck off.

>I'm continuing /pol/-kun
Goddammit

Someone please explain why I shouldn't fix my fuck up. Mind you the AU thing is 99% never going to happen because it's not something I like to do when I play the sims.

your shit is pathetic. go away

Fix it by fucking off.

Wow Stev is getting really triggered today, I think the shitposter might be possessing him

Being rudeposters isn't going to get you anywhere, anons.

do it and ignore shitposters, you're basically why the thread hasn't died the past few days

How pathetic.

>game runs that smooth with that amount of CC
I'd migrate to 4 if it wasn't for the fact I've done so already and went back to 3 due to the extreme boredom the game is desu

Do you play 3 with every expansion and stuff pack installed?

Keeping the thread alive with content people perceive as shit is hardly something I want to do. I'm just going to keep playing /pol/-kun but without posting most of his progress. Instead, I'm starting a new game with a new character in 3. He'll be somewhat based off another board like /pol/-kun is. I'm very excited for this one.
So with that said, what are some good skin mods that you anons like?

anything by S-club works
don't forget to install KW for maximum giggles

I find hard to play 3, being ugly and laggy compared to 4, even if 3 got way more content.
There was no CC used on those screen.

I'll look into it. Thanks, user.

>don't forget to install KW for maximum giggles
I have a special version of it that'll probably weird some fags out.

Man this general fucking scares me. I check in every couple of months and it fucking morphs
>last time I was here it was a bunch of weird ERP'ing fags doing some sort of homosexual vampire reality show with lewds
>now it's some /pol/fag projecting his fear of black people onto a video game character
next time I come here you'll all probably be roleplaying astronauts.

>next time I come here you'll all probably be roleplaying astronauts
That would be a nice change

How do I play Sims 4 and not fap each time I open it and close after I finish? What is there to do that's actually engaging?

If only they made than an active career

>now it's some /pol/fag projecting his fear of black people onto a video game character
I said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm actually not a /pol/fag, and I haven't been to that shithole in many, many years. In fact, I despise modern day /pol/ because they're, for all practical purposes, the new /b/ except worse. (And most /pol/fags from what I can observe actually like black people since they use their culture so much whether intentional or otherwise.) With that said, making a character based off of /pol/ (and other boards) is very enjoyable, and I can put my animus aside to have fun.

Bamp

desu /pol/fag!user is probably the only avatarfag in these threads who doesn't post just to show off how pretty his simfu is

I've always wondered: did you build your house or is it a premade?

>that feel when you fell for the ts4 underwater house meme

That house is premade. I found it on TSR. It's called the Australian Luxury House V2 if I remember right.

When will they add residential+retail lot?

I wish I had the autism to decorate like this. my rooms looks like shit

muh lag

It's going to take hours to decompress the TS3 archive. Kill me.

The only lag I got is when I'm faced against your beautiful face user.

*blushes*

I never got why the Sims community loves hoarding so much...

I never got why the Sims community loves passive aggression so much...

I never got why the sims 3 universe ultimately collapsed with To the Future and Sims 4 is just a parallel universe...

The blue-haired scientist man just gave time machines to everybody, Everyone then abused them.

He tested Simkind and they failed.

there's a lot more going on beneath the pool...

I wish I had half your patience

A private lab for a vampire-scientist!

If only the minions would actually do something instead of pretending they're working

>page 9

I'm gonna fuck this robot

I wouldn't want to either

oh man, the vampiric charm thing really does work.

just casually pass by three female sims and they immediately approach me and start flirting

Sims 4 vampires are the best Sims vampires, and possibly the best Sims 4 expansion

>had to replant my entire garden because a meteor hit it
t-thanks game

This one and Dine Out are the best ones. I just wish Dine Out also overhauled the retail system because fuck is retail awful.

>Can't open bakery from home, have to buy a retail space
>Bakery can't double as a restaurant, have to make a separate Cafe
>The bakery only runs if you're on the lot and manually open the place
>Sims will stand around for six or seven in game hours before deciding to make a purchase
>Spend an entire day on the lot, only make three sales
>Your customers would rather do literally anything but buy your fucking product

this and the police career is what made gtw the worst sims dlc since sweet treats