totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires

Total War Saga
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.

Old thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klsa1ouq52Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come Eagle Claw Bolt Throwers do less damage than the Reaper Bolt Thrower?

Am I missing something here?

They have the same stats on the TT.

Asur!

Stop playing Fantasy!

Blood and gore DLC when?

They also have more range, its just to distinguish the two and establish that high elves have more range and precision while dark elves want to make everything sharper and edgier

Compared the designers of TWW1 and 2. Interesting to see that three designers from the first games team who were the same people who worked on Attila, lest anyone forget are absent, and that all but one designer from the DLC team worked on 2, albeit it only under "Additional design".

Death Hag with Cauldron of Blood bulldozing through enemy units will never stop being funny.

How can (((Druchii))) even hope to compete?

WORKSHOP WHEN

Oops, meant to post this

Total War Pike and Shot when?

How can I get the combined campaign using Steampunks TWW2. I own the first one.

I'm bored

Spamming saurus warriors is boring

Also why are saurus warriors so damn small? they are skaven size

It's called Total War Empires.

>Tomb kings are all but guarentteed
>The first DLC of 1 was a new race
>Holloween falls on a tuesday
Think they are gonna shoot for the kangs then or are they gonna wait? If kangs come out halloween it would point out that the devs have been working on them for a bit as well.

Rats get the frick out, I'm doing a ritual

Renaissance Total War soon brother

Something about the way the campaign map looks reminds me of Attila, perhaps its the way the foliage looks. Tempted to re-install Attila and barbar some nancy Roman boys.

How the fuck do they know that?

NSA

>and barbar some nancy Roman boys.

There is a bug with the menace from below. If you position the summon right. ALL UNITS will have contact with the enemy models. That means over a hundred skaven all morphed into each other stabbing at the same time. Thats why the damage is so high.
I really fucking hope they patch that because the AI manages that as well which fucks with my teclis campaign with equally overpowered warp bomb fuckery.

What do you build as Skaven? None of their units seem to have good damage, I kinda expected Night and Gutterrunners to be some wild murderhobos but they don't seem to be that.
Do you have to go for their Globadiers for damage and then hope a line of Stormvermin can hold it together long enough?

>Also why are saurus warriors so damn small? they are skaven size
Get your eyes checked nigga

Let us show you the dance of our peoples.

OUR OVERLORD HAS MADE A REVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=klsa1ouq52Y

>A general winning a battle on their own makes them more loyal
Laughing Caesars.tiff

>Tuu'atara

My lad that proves my point

Not really

>not making them loyal with your very presence alone

I've only played with Morathi but I cant imagine how hard it would be to control your Lords as Malekith once the fighting stops

No

Mother of Dragons?

Thats part of the tragedy of Malekith, he has ruled his kingdom for as long as anyone in the setting and is this very talented, driven individual, but everyone betrays him every chance they get because he made a kingdom of
>lol morality is for losers

You can park them in your main city with a stack of elites and have them live at 10 loyalty. The constant rebellions probably help keep them loyal, ironically.

brainlet here

has a unit like lothern sea guard existed in real life? they seem pretty amazing

pretty reasonable review

hmm maybe i should have had my armies in position before clicking the ritual button

Samurai. They used spears and bows during battle

Some persians used to do the whole spear-bow meme

How effectively?

goddamn my AMD drivers keep crashing with the game.

>falling for the AMD meme
(lol

CA saw the light and optimized the game for i7s.

Ryzen BTFO.

they usually just dropped their bows/gave it to a squire after the archer skirmishes though, persian immortals carried composite bows, spears and shields and carried all of it on campaign.

I know, when I saw the Intel logo I knew the jews won(again)

Enough to make them an elite unit. However, it was still the peasant spearmen and skirmishers who won battles.

Help my screen suddenly turns black and i lose the digital connection while playing. This didnt happen in the last two days. Once experienced the same thing playing wow but it somehow solved itself.

What faction has the best ranged units?

So that's why people love their spearmanii.

Dunno if the depiction means they used them simultaneously though

VC

Are black arks useless? I made one and had the option to recruit one unit a turn until a norsca stacl came and killed it.

Nice, thanks for your reply.

And unique landmark buildings in any of your southland settlements? I'm playing Kroq-gar and kinda unsure wich way to expand first.

Has anyone seen a rogue army take territory and create new armies? If so, did their new units match the lord's race or what?

They're useful for when you're invading a far off province. Just have them park along the shores, as long as your guys are within it s aura, they will continue to be replenished per turn, plus you get to recruit troops.

I can see them being utterly useless in the Old World though since it's landlocked.

Am i only one who begun playing as Skrolk here? I feel Skaven are imba as fuck.

Ottoman Sipahi - cavalry with bows, spears and sword
Russians and Cossacks had something similiar.

What army comp should I be aiming for with Tyrion/HElves in general? Also yellow tree or red tree?

>Can't recruit a bad lord as Elves, and then train them up, where they end up better than a regular lord, and have unwavering loyalty
Explain

almost

Sea Guards/Archers reigns supreme. Get Bolt Throwers into the mix and you have all you need to conquer Ulthuan.

It literally shoots on its own....

Who was that fag that said shit has reload animations now?

/ourguy/ delivers

This one at The Golden Tower is by far the best, the only other I've come across is way up north in the desert.

Game is fun but vortex sucks

I've been ignoring it but now all the AI factions have reached the final ritual, so I have to blast through them

Why can't I just conquer a whole bunch of shit and win that way?

You can, check the Victory conditions.

Here's the one I just found up north, will post the two I've come come across in Lustria next.

>Why can't I just conquer a whole bunch of shit and win that way?
Because that campaign wasn't ready. Like Norsca using old roster units for some reason. How are CA so bad at making games?

Oh shit, so you can

Time to clear out literally all of america

>+20 corruption
Ouch.

kek

Well here is my review that I am sure you are all looking forward to in rabid anticipation.

>Good

Campaign has a lot more things to do.
Map is a lot more varied.
Makes the 1st game feel dull in comparison.

Bad

It feels sluggish to move around the campaign map
Anything over X2 AA say goodbye to your silky smooth 60fps
The advisor talks far too much

Jesus, that's the sort of building you'd expect to be available at rank 5.

Is the reduced recuritment cost for skinks for medicine production universal in just the province it's built in or in all provinces

reminder that shadow warriors are duniwassals who disgraced their liege by taking up arms on a pretender's behalf

Try turn on SSAO and watch the heavenly aura surround your units. You shouldn't play with all the settings blindly on.

>It feels sluggish to move around the campaign map

Fucking my god why is this, everything just feels so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Soon

If it doesnt say (all provinces) - it's only local.

>defeated Kroq-gar, Mazdarmundi, Skrolk and Queek without getting any trait

>It feels sluggish to move around the campaign map
I just tested TWW1 and they feel more or less the same. I found holding down alt helps a little bit here.

Golden tower is such a great settlement. That building's amazing, and if you go full defensive (tower, fortified ritual, lvl 3 walls) the garrison will hold off most stuff, keeping your settlements along the coast safe. I left it alone in my first kroq-gar campaign to not annoy the other lizardmen faction, eventually taking it off queek, but I think any future campaigns I'll just grab it early.

Lizardmeme buildings OP?

Delves get quite a nice one in Shrine of Khaine, but it's uninhabitable land, so I thought it was quite a good trade-off. Takes fucking 20 turns to build.

Just saw this one through the fog of war, it looks like Itza has another landmark but I can't see it yet.

I was wondering which setting was causing that, thanks.

>mfw Chorfs are the Bretonnia of game 3 and have only a handful of units at launch
>mfw they're Tomb Kings/Araby of game 3 and are occupied by goblins/skaven

so anyone got a list of the sweet LL specific items you can get that are not quest items? like for malekith you can get armour of midnight

So how much does the chaos corruption fuck you over if you play Morathi? wanna do a co op with my friend where he plays Malekith and I play morathi

Morathi is immune to Chaos Corruption

Unless you're friend is going to try and destroy you there won't be any issue

Is it worth getting the game at this point?

Scientsts have simulated what the average resident of Lustria will look like in 100 years, and it's beautiful

no, should have got it yesterday with 2game and the gamescom voucher, wait for the christmas 10% off sale

Maybe wait for Mortal Races campaign. If you still don't have your fancy tingling just wait for a sale or just ignore it whatsoever. You also can pirate it.
I personally like it and having fun.