Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu5tap8NdyU
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
imgur.com/a/xpbHp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullet!

PUT HIM IN THE GAME

see my iskandar in melty blood actress again future code (2019)

why did sfv's story mode put them together so much?

Rashid is sleeping post Cummy

>when he lands you a flashdivekick

rashid's wife

What did you accomplish this september /fgg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=iu5tap8NdyU

If the OP image gets deleted then that's homophobic

Reminder that MvCI is a braindead mashing game just like SFV

clips.twitch
.tv/TacitNurturingPheasantYee

clips.twitch
.tv/ModernBlatantYogurtDansGame

>"INCENDIARY!"
>*clunk*
>*clunk*
>*lands no where near them*
>*Can't shoot it because their body is blocking your bullet*
>*Takes 3-4 seconds to go off naturally*
>*Only does like 3-4 hits meanwhile dorm has the floor is lava lol*
>*Black Widow comes along*
>"STUN GRENADE"
>*Explodes on contact with opponent*
>Always lands near opponent
>Stun can't 'be shaken out of
>Shoots opponent seeking darts that do poison damage
>Has all of Jills supers from umvc3

Watched my dog get a little closer to death
wont be long now ;_;

>I seek out opponents stronger than myself..............ha ha just kidding!

what a cunt tbqh

tell him he's a good boy for me

I finally reach supergold in my second account with a low tier character

MvCI:
>Ground dashing was massively nerfed, now you're forced to be jumping nonstop
>Tagging is free, invincible and instant. This makes the entire meta revolve around doing full screen blocked special/super into tag in mixups repeat x1000. Game has zero neutral due to this.
>Counter switching is complete cancer. It's like having a burst available every 5 seconds. It dumbes neutral down even more.
>Every combo does the same damage, corner carry and meter gain. You could literally just mash on your stick and get a 6k combo.
>The top tiers are insanely easy and braindead. They all just make you block nonstop with their mashing and make you eat mixups.
>Every character now plays the same because of the tag system. Everyone has the exact same gameplan (blocked special/super into tag in mixup)
>Combo system is extremely limited. Nothing in the entire game is resistent to hitstun deterioration, extending even to supers and cinematic specials (you can literally fall out in the middle of cinematics and its kind of buggy and the person doing the cinematic cant move but they have invuln until the cinematic wouldve ended)
>Game has 6f of input lag and it lags even in the character select screen
>Online has tons of input drops
>The game flopped MASSIVELY worldwide and now Capcom won't make another fighting game ever again
>the online population is already in the low 100s. You constantly fight the same people online because so few are playing.
>Game is dead on arrival despite massive shilling by fchamp, jwong, etc. SO SICK AND CREATIVE

The worst thing about this concept art is that they won't look nearly as good in game.

im sorry m8

You gave them a good run and they'd thank you for it if they could

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tekken. The mindgames are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Korean Backdash most of the neutral will go over a typical fight game player's head. There's also Kazuya's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his playstyle- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Edo Period literature, for instance. The Korean players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of it's neutral, to realise that it's not just mashed meme strings, - it says something deep about FIGHTING GAMES. As a consequence people who dislike Tekken truly ARE Capcucks- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Kazuya's prolific catchphrase "DORYA" which itself is a cryptic reference to Yukio Mishima's epic "The Sea of Fertility". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated Jivers scratching their heads in confusion as Harada's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Won my locals in Jive and improved a lot in gg. Feels good to finally be able to keep up with people who used to body you.

>capcom is bleeding money blunder after blunder
>better make 5555555527485627485753732757575777 cammy costumes
>rashidfags love it
Textbook crass consumerism for bluepilled simpletons.

>chris_free

Lol

he wearing condoms on his fingers?

I dont even play marvel but why are people constantly complaining about MCU inspired designs? Some characters have vastly more interesting designs in the movies (most of the captain america costumes let alone the body build, iron man, black widow). It still seems like theyre using the "best" versions of characters as inspiration for their designs (look at someone like Venom or Ghost Rider)

I completely understand fans being mad about not getting characters like Wolverine and Doom, thats basically the same thing as getting an MK game without Raiden or a SF without Chun Li, but it baffles me whenever people genuinely say they dont buy the game based on the character designs

MvCi has legit good concept art. If they just gave them more time the game would have looked great

>he's never fingered a girls butthole before

cute

A metal arm with muscles looks dumb

>italy sucks at fighting games
Nothing new sadly

Welcome to HELL

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

wat

Ribby in SFV when?

No wonder brick lost to a blue shirt.

Why is cammy so popular in fgg?

Cable is pretty cool but making a metal arm that doesnt even look mechanical is lazy design

So the character pass is for all 6 characters or just the first 3?

Why is Capcom so afraid of giving Cammy pants?
Are they afraid people will realize how boring of a character she is if she doesn't have her asshole hanging out for all to enjoy?

does he have invincible dp

Why contain it?

user, pls.

take a wild guess

Fucking lmao

pretty white blonde girl who bares all and takes exclusively brown dick. Whats not to love?

Because of all the gold rashids in this thread ready to defend and worship one of the most boring fighting game character ever made.

i really like your screenshots desu

The only fighting game character Cammy would fuck is Jubei.

Wait i dont know the lore. Is this an actual robot or a human with metalic skin?

>Doesn't know about Colossus
"Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther."

upvoted

Mutant who can turn his skin into steel. Grants him super strength and can handle extreme temperatures.

>cute girl
>cute behavior
>perfec body
>dresses like an olympic gymnastics athlete
She makes other waifus look boring thb

anyone watching that milan tourney?

nah

this mvc2 team would make a nice doujin

Give me all Ghost Rider tech

you're missing out

I broke my stick.

MENAT WATCH OUT!!!

No, but he throws fireballs and his friend has a Yoga Fire that shoots burning mosquitos/bees.

No but seriously, put him in the game.

Is it true he can beat up the hulk?

Capeshit was a mistake

we already have hulk tho

Messing around with Juggs in XvS was fun times

>hyper armor on everything

do not lewd the cat

Hes so silly in the game. Hes so fucking huge

Why are you reposting my post user

Will they bring you to buy/come back to MvCi?

imgur.com/a/xpbHp

because it was a good post and now that we have a sketch of widow. We know why Chris was gutted so badly.

where's MH

when's MH

jesus so many guys and chicks with guns in this game

>ft3, score is 2-2
>round one starts
>player 1 completely destroys player 2
>round two starts
>player 2 completely destroys player 1
>last round ends in the most clutch moment

Im i the only one who notices this happening very too often when streamboaring jive?

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, Might.

Yeah I'd like to see less reliance on this for sure. Need more guys/girls in general. Get weird with it, baby.

I want to lick Cammy's butt

Good OP

Lets go

Are you saying it's fixed?

inhales (very deeply)

What kind of name is I-No?

>tfw ywn wel

I No right?

Why dont they just use the concept for the character select screen?

Nah, because I'm disappointed. Thought there was a slight chance "Black Widow" meant the Capcom one from way back when instead of the MCU one but yeah of course it's confirmed to be the MCU one.

i wonder if most Jive tournaments were all done in ft3 instead of ft3 on top8 only, the results would change quite a lot

>Thought there was a slight chance "Black Widow" meant the Capcom one

lol

I don't think so because the top players usually make it to the end anyway.

Also Daigo lost 2 ft3 sets in pools when he lost to jugg jugg.

Because it would actually make the game look more unfinished. During S2 of KI, when characters were added monthly, their portraits were just concept art and it was jarring seeing it next to the CG renders of the S1 cast. By the end of S2, all the new characters got updated CG render portraits but it does make a difference, even just slightly.

Not the weirdest name in an ASW game.

I don't think anyone else besides you and me cares that chris was gutted. Pretty sure everyone probably just went to better alternatives (Basically everyone including hawkeye)
meanwhile I'm still here practicing chris in hopes of finding a reason to keep playing him

You and I both brother and I will make them care.
#Chris'sMovelistMatters

She has a lazer batton?

What kind of name is Brick?